View Poll Results: sociotype of Joseph Goebbels?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

1 20.00%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

1 20.00%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

2 40.00%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 20.00%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joseph Paul Goebbels

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    @HaveLucidDreamz: hkkmr will kill me, but I still think that you are an ILE > LII (and also that munenori2 is an LSE > etc Delta > Alpha). Seriously.
    Lol hkkmr will probably be glad to have me out of his category, I feel like I give LII's a bad name because of my highly excitable temper when arguing.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    Lol hkkmr will probably be glad to have me out of his category, I feel like I give LII's a bad name because of my highly excitable temper when arguing.
    Don't you dare leave. You're one of the "cool" LIIs.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI is my current favorite.

Creepy-male

Right! Here's how he puts Ne ahead of Ti (again). When I'll hear you or other LII making such public assumptions, I'd be more understanding with your grievance, MatthewZ .
    Can't deny it I think I put alot of emphasis on Ne over Ti, but you've never seen me go off on a Ti frenzy, Ne to me seems like more fun to use than Ti, Ti is what I use to refine my Ne based ideas.

Perhaps I am LII-Ne? If not then I may be ILE. Either way I'm glad to have that degree of uncertainity (and please don't say that means I am irrational).

Anyways, I'll contribute a +1 to the Ti Goebbels group. I'll let Gilly and the other people do the debating though, I'm just interesting in reading on this topic.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewZ View Post
    As for German, isn't is the integral type of Germany a type?
    Yup, LSI.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right! Here's how he puts Ne ahead of Ti (again). When I'll hear you or other LII making such public assumptions, I'd be more understanding with your grievance, MatthewZ .
    I'll make such public assumptions when I'm in the mood for it. As of yet, I haven't been a big enough character here to attract that kind of attention.

Correct my memory if I'm wrong, but doesn't HaveLucidDreamz type himself as a 5? An Ne-LII 5 is much more feasible than any sort of ILE 5.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    See thats why I don't consider myself an expert at VI, but... I don't consider you an expert either, so its pretty much just like one big shoulder shrug. I just find it funny how I'm supposed to be convinced from a single video clip, and your so confident in it that your laughing, stupidity really. Try making an argument instead of making ultra-confident assertions and showing a video clip with this whole attitude of "come on like everybody knows that, dur!, Hahaha". God I feel like I am back in high school. I don't even feel like taking the time to mention why exactly this is wrong from a purely logical POV, actually I just feel like resigning my life to all the super confident idiots out there, or better yet just laughing at them. Really I am not insulting you I just wish I was stupid myself, that way I wouldn't have to be pulling my hair out in frustration and we could both hold hands and do stupid stuff together and everything would be fine, but instead I actually have to see the errors in peoples arguments 24/7, and there boorish self-confidence doesn't make it any easier to get through the day.

Edit: ok I'll explain it.... after I've taken a hammer to the head and banged it repeatedly.

1) You can either say VI is true or its bullshit, there is no middle ground. If VI is true then there has to be something about a person's visual appearence that is correlated with a particular dominant function such as Ti. If VI is false then this is not true, therefore saying VI is false is a good argument and providing evidence to convince someone.

2) Now consider the idea that people of different ethnicities and races have different physical appearences but share a particular similarity in physical appearance with those of the same race and ethnicity. This is because of evolution, hereditary, and the isolation of particular cultures. You could disagree with this point and it would be reasonable if you provided evidence to bolster up this point.

3) Finally consider that if it is a german person who is being VI'd then it would be plausible that there is a particular look german-Ti people have. You could argue that he is not Ti or any of the other arguments in 1 to 2.

See each of these arguments; (1) VI is false and you cannot tell if a person is Ti from there appearance, (2) You cannot tell if a person is a particular race from their physical appearence, (3) Geobbels is not Ti.

Each of those arguments will succesfully disable any point I've made, because they directly address my assertions. A convincing argument provides evidence that is solid and factual and real world founded that makes me look at reality and think "maybe I've forgotten something". A video is real world, but how the f*** does a video on its own prove any of that to me. Can a video tell my why geobbels isn't Ti? No! Can a video tell me why Vi is false? No! Can a video tell me why people of a particular race don't share a certain physical appearance? No!

Plus this kind of weak argument gets delivered with a heaping helping of self-confidence just make me loose faith in humanities intelligence.

Really its presumptious but I feel your just trying to argue me on Fi-grounds, it a typical notion that people shouldn't categorize people into races and draw a parallel between physical appearance and race. In fact the reason for this is what the nazis did with the jews, and leave it to a topic about a nazi to bring this to the front of ones mind. The sad part about this is its a perfect illustration of Fi vs Ti in society. Look there is nothing wrong with attempting to draw parallels between appearance and race, the only reason it was wrong with the nazis is because they treated jewish people like lab specimens and not human beings and commited genocide against them. In this topic, there is no de-humanizing or genocide, so its really ok to talk about physical appearance and race, plus there are some very good Ti based reason why occasionally this is reliable, not all the time, there are expections, but whatever, I've already spoken too much and I'm prepared to get a mass of weak arguments that force me in another frenzied defense of my ideas.

Also for the record saying german-Ti was two mutually exclusive adjectives that are independant descriptors, they are not two interconnected adjectives that share a dependance, so I wasn't attempting to say something like all germans look Ti.
    Holy shit, bro! I wasn't even knocking you You just mentioned something about German Ti looks and it reminded me of this German dude from some thread Parkster posted a few days back that I thought was hilariously pretentious.

Look I know you've been in a rash of spats lately with a few other forum members but not everyone's a hater, man.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(and also that munenori2 is an LSE > etc Delta > Alpha). Seriously.
    Feel free to make a thread about it. I'm curious what your reasoning is, since all I really remember was you saying something about me being Ni-PoLR because I never grasp the essence of whatever points you're trying to make.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Holy shit, bro! I wasn't even knocking you You just mentioned something about German Ti looks and it reminded me of this German dude from some thread Parkster posted a few days back that I thought was hilariously pretentious.

Look I know you've been in a rash of spats lately with a few other forum members but not everyone's a hater, man.
    ok thats fair enough, I get a little pissy when I spend too much time online which I think is my problem.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got a strong sense of Ti from him too, at least from VI. I haven't really analyzed his philosophies or anything like that, but I do agree that the idea of "life as a war that must be fought and won" as a sort of beta value if not Se/Ni in general.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicism View Post
    I've always thought IXTj for Goebbels with a strong leaning towards ISTj, since the value themes he extols strike me as especially Beta in nature. A good example of this would be his 1943 'Totaler Krieg' (Total War) speech:

YouTube - Goebbels Total War Speech (Extract in German)

Lots of appeals to collective identity, heroic sacrifice, epic struggle, etc. Not that all Betas will believe in these things; many certainly do not. Nevertheless, the manner in which Goebbels presents these ideals is far more suggestive of / as opposed to / IMO.

Further, I would also consider Nazi Germany to be an essentially Beta regime as a whole. In light of the integral role he played within that government, arguments for him being Beta make more sense I think.

BTW, for anyone interested in that period of history, the movie 'Downfall' is worth seeing. The portrayals given of the various Nazi figureheads seem fairly compelling to me in terms of their historical accuracy.
    Welcome back, loved one.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My name isn't Deb...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    My first guess would also be LII, but I think there is a chance of IEI
    I've always thought IXTj for Goebbels with a strong leaning towards ISTj
    I retract the EIE guess, which was based on his emo-silly speeches like the "Total War" rant. It now seems to me the dog had learned to bark like it's owner. LII, LSI, IEI all seem to be good bets.
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't buy into the ISTj typing. The only reason he could be called INTj on the basis of those pictures is exactly the fact that he has the lean, scrawny features of an intuitive. The ISTj typing also doesn't mix with the reports of him being dreamy and flighty at all.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banal stereotypes. You should probably get out more.
    Newsflash: everything in socionics is a stereotype. You can't type anything without engaging in some form of stereotyping.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The day we stop raising an eyebrow when an type with Se is described as flighty and dreamy, socionics will be useless in its entirety. I'm not saying its ever entirely impossible, but there have to be strong counter-arguments for it to be allowed.

So far the arguments presented in favor of ISTj are rather flimsy:
    - looks like a Ti type (VI; not the most reliable method and very subjective)
    - has beta values (beta is a pretty heterogeneous group; so this doesn't exactly lock down ISTj)

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know how common a practice that really is. Even if it were, that doesn't make this kind of argument any more rational.
    Ni and Ne being the dreamy irrational information elements and Si and Se the practical, down-to-earth ones is standard classical socionics theory. If these aren't things we can rely on without much doubts, there is a whole lot of other things that have to pulled into question. The theory as a whole wouldn't survive the revision and you'd end up with something other than socionics. I'd like to not do that and talk about the real socionics instead, like this forum was intended for.

ISTj in particular is a type for which there are no arguments based on information metabolism in favor of their being dreamy. Ti and Se are both practical and concrete functions.

At least arguments of this nature usually refer to the information metabolism of the subject. Whereas arguments of the kind you're positing about the man's flimsy constitution and physical build, could be more satisfactorily explained by branches of knowledge other than Socionics. The man may have been born a sickly child, on account of bad environmental variables, bad genes, or both. It's been thoroughly documented for at least a few centuries now by biological science and medicine, that such conditions frequently result in stunted growth and development. Surely you're not going to argue that disease and malnutrition cause Intuitives?
    You can use this reasoning style to defend any position. Maybe the guy just seems beta because he is pressured into it by ****** & company. Maybe he has the Ti stare because of a trend running in the genetics of his family. I could go on.

The only argument you provide in your post is that of his beta values. Like I said, these are very easily explained in terms of how he was just adapting to the style of his times and his nation. Also again: the possession of beta values hardly locks down ISTj. Why is he ISTj rather than some other Beta type?

The scrawnier build of intuitives is also not unrelated to information metabolism. Types that use Ni or Ne instead of Si and Se generally end up doing less Si or Se based tasks in life and thus end up training their bodies less. The body adapts to this early in life and shifts to an energy conserving build.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Surely you're not going to argue that disease and malnutrition cause Intuitives?
    Is it wrong for me to see some truth in this? Stephen Hawking COULD have been ESTp but...
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paying attention to what a person says and how they say it is often a strong indicator into understanding a person's IM, and there's good reasons to suspect why this is so. Of course, I could invent an alternate explanation for why Goebbels 'only seems Beta' because he was forced to take on certain characteristics as a matter of national and cultural exigency. Oh yes, it's possible, sure. And I'm certain there are exceptional cases of persons out there who have done this very thing. But they're just that—the exception. By and large, most people aren't skilled social chameleons nor do they wish to be. Can you imagine the kind of skill and discipline it would require to adapt yourself to such an extreme and diabolical role, to play it convincingly in the presence of ******&Co. on a regular basis, for a duration of many years, under strenuous wartime conditions? Nigh on impossible. The overwhelming odds are that Goebbels is presenting himself as he really is, and this is the conclusion I 99% settle on.
    I agree with what you say here, however, the same would go for his being dreamy and thus not likely being ISTj. The most suitable explanation for his being dreamy is that he is some intuitive type and not ISTj. If you're going to deny the unanimously agreed on fact that ISTj is one of the least "dreamy" types in the socion, I am at a loss as to how to rationally communicate with you from this point on.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also relevant to the issue:

Quote Originally Posted by Gulenko on ISTj
    ISTjs often have a very firm, solid figure, especially males. They keep their feet rooted to the ground giving the impression that they are sturdy and secure. Their heads are firmly fixed squarely to their shoulders and are practically immovable. Their necks appear to be inflexible so when they turn their head their shoulders usually follow. Their facial expressions are somewhat unemotional and show great concentration.
    First thing Gulenko mentions in his ISTj description.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus christ labcoat. Quit being an idiot.

Being "dreamy" does NOT make Goebbels an intuitive type. This is some sickening bullshit, coming from someone who has been around Socionics as long as you have.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you explain this, then:

Quote Originally Posted by I. Weisband; socioniko.net
    2. A sober realist. He never falls into despair or gives in to illusions; always he is equally stable, calm, and logical. He does not tend to fantasies and dislikes other people's passion for hollow projects.
    And forgive me if I don't feel any sense of insult from being criticized by a guy who can't even figure out his own type after being at this for as long as you have.

Also: notice that I don't say he its impossible for an ISTj to be dreamy. It is just an argument against that type. It also happens to be a strong one that gets mentioned in just about every description of the type. ISTjs are not normally dreamy people.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clearly you are grasping for straws, citing type descriptions instead of the actual person and trying to lay on claims about my credibility that aren't even true. When did you last see me questioning my type?

I'll give you that Goebbels is not a prototypical LSI in every way, but it seems to fit better than anything else. LII, IEI are slight considerations, but I don't see any compelling reason to question LSI, really. ******'s dual, rapid advancement in an ideologically-driven social hierarchy; hell, even the VI works almost perfectly.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also he VIs similarly to Christian Bale, who is an LSI IMO.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clearly you are grasping for straws, citing type descriptions instead of the actual person and trying to lay on claims about my credibility that aren't even true. When did you last see me questioning my type?
    You were flipping back and forth between ENFj and INFp only a few months ago. That means your self-typing can't be older than that.

We're discussing two things in this thread: a person, and a "type". Descriptions of both are useful for determining whether the two fit together, and on the topic of being "dreamy" there is a clear mismatch. How are you going to know what a typical ISTj is like without citing either type descriptions or descriptions of functions/information elements? The information elements doesn't exactly lend a more solid basis for calling him ISTj where the issue of his inclination to fantasy is concerned.

I'll give you that Goebbels is not a prototypical LSI in every way, but it seems to fit better than anything else.
    I'm content to have exposed this fact. Its all I ever meant to do.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I may have considered IEI briefly, but if anything it was due to momentary mood fluctuations. I have not seriously considered any type other than EIE for myself for a long while.

What's the point of "exposing" a minor possible doubt in the form of him not being prototypical, if LSI is the best fit?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI is the best fit for Goebbels, and I'm not sure you have any argument against that, so please kindly stop your wanking.
    I have two solid arguments against ISTj, both of which are supported by descriptions made by socionists with extensive professional experience with socionics. Verbal violence will not hide this fact from the public at large.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oook, you are so noble. Congratu-fucking-lations. You still have no better typing for him than LSI.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I prefer to be undecided over being fanatically invested in a wrong answer.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing says I'm wrong except your stubborn indecisiveness and a line from a type description.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, what makes you think I'm "fanatically invested?" If you actually had something to go on other than a one-word subjective descriptor you heard somewhere, I would listen to you. How do I even know what "dreamy" means when you say it? It could mean he had lofty ideals; sounds like a Beta to me. It could mean he was zealously driven towards accomplishing his far-reaching goals; sounds like an LSI to me. What the fuck is "dreamy" compared to everything else set before us here?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly. Saying "type x is always/never y" is useless; type is hardly the only thing that affects personality, and while for the faint of heart it might suggest a reason to doubt a certain typing. in reality, one trait can hardly be thought to override the larger picture when determining the validity of a type suggestion.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing says I'm wrong except your stubborn indecisiveness and a line from a type description.
    There happens to be almost nothing to support your thesis either, except a bunch of subjective assessments on your part. "Looks like a Ti type" and "looks like a beta", wow. That's advanced objective reasoning.

Unanimously agreed on? By whom? According to what standards? Do you have a source?
    All type descriptions mention it in some form, and all descriptions of the information elements list Se and Ti among those manifesting the least "dreamy" behavioral characteristics of them all. That's as close to a unanimous consensus you're going to get in socionics.

I'm not trying to argue the opposite—that ISTjs are "dreamy." I think that attributing the presence or absence of traits like these to any type is frivolous. There's too much room for interpretation and hearsay. Everyone's going to have different ideas of what being "dreamy" is, have different impressions about which people are "dreamy" or not, etc.
    Your perception of his "beta values" suffers from the same problem. In fact, it is vague, frivolous and prone to misinterpretation to an even greater degree.

Exactly. Saying "type x is always/never y" is useless; type is hardly the only thing that affects personality, and while for the faint of heart it might suggest a reason to doubt a certain typing. in reality, one trait can hardly be thought to override the larger picture when determining the validity of a type suggestion.
    For one thing, I'm not claiming its "always/never", more like "usually this/rarely that". For another, this "larger picture" you talk about is subjective. If any random person has a different view of the "larger picture" than you do, this is enough to pull your view into question. That is why it is useless to mention such things in rational discussions on a person's type and why you instead have focus on dichotomic ascription of traits no matter how much less "elegant" such methods are. Also, how is any perception of what constitutes a typical beta mentality an less based on "usually this/rarely that" distinctions?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    There happens to be almost nothing to support your thesis either, except a bunch of subjective assessments on your part. "Looks like a Ti type" and "looks like a beta", wow. That's advanced objective reasoning.
    -VIs like a Ti type
    -Works well as ******'s dual
    -Part of a largely Beta regime
    -Exhibits a kind of social nervousness easily attributable to types that are receptive to Fe
    -Rigid, limited bodily movements easily attributable to an introverted rational type
    -Conveys his ideas in a manner that appeals to Beta values

Got any better ideas, buddy?

All type descriptions mention it in some form, and all descriptions of the information elements list Se and Ti among those manifesting the least "dreamy" behavioral characteristics of them all. That's as close to a unanimous consensus you're going to get in socionics.
    That's nice. I'm sure no Beta STs have lofty ideals or are imaginative in any way. Surely there are no Beta ST artists, no Beta ST writers of fiction, no Beta STs who believe in anything questionable, impractical, or unrealistic. Get fucked.

Your perception of his "beta values" suffers from the same problem. In fact, it is vague, frivolous and prone to misinterpretation to an even greater degree.
    Oh really? Have you watched the videos? Maybe you should watch them again.

For one thing, I'm not claiming its "always/never", more like "usually this/rarely that". For another, this "larger picture" you talk about is subjective. If any random person has a different view of the "larger picture" than you do, this is enough to pull your view into question. That is why it is useless to mention such things in rational discussions on a person's type and why you instead have focus on dichotomic ascription of traits no matter how much less "elegant" such methods are. Also, how is any perception of what constitutes a typical beta mentality an less based on "usually this/rarely that" distinctions?
    Well, let's hear your different view, then. Until then, nothing has been brought into question. And I still have yet to hear any explanation of exactly what his "dreaminess" entails, haven't I?

If you're just going to sit on your fucking high chair and try to shoot down reasonable assertions with petty, minor objections, without offering anything at all in return, I will not speak with you.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    Well, let's hear your different view, then. Until then, nothing has been brought into question. And I still have yet to hear any explanation of exactly what his "dreaminess" entails, haven't I?

If you're just going to sit on your fucking high chair and try to shoot down reasonable assertions with petty, minor objections, without offering anything at all in return, I will not speak with you.
    Criticism itself is always a valuable addition to a discussion. The day we stop listening to people who only have criticism to offer is the day the next Nazi empire arrives. My comments have all been reasonable assertions themselves. I don't need a fully integrative view of my own to point out weaknesses in yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicism
    So, basically everything you're saying has no epistemological weight to it whatsoever.
    You're not making sense. All of the resources I mentioned are among the most epistemically sound of all information on socionics.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicism
    No it isn't.
    It is when your subjective view is not backed up by further evidence in the form of distinctive measurements.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are no "distinctive measurements" in Socionics, you twit.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just talking about something along the lines of...

"Does the person speak with ideological convinction or not"

as a means of determining whether s/he is beta.

In other words, those "usually this/rarely that" distinctions I mentioned before.

If such measurements are impossible, its impossible to type anyone.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did anyone say that? Look again, dipshit.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No they're not. The type profiles, function descriptions, etc. are based on nothing more than the author's aggregated subjective impressions of what they think a given type/function is like. We have no way of knowing what observations were fed into these descriptions nor why the authors inferred the conclusions they did. Whatever process they went through can't be systematically replicated by a 3rd-party. None of it is falsifiable in any rigorous sense.

I'm not saying that these forms of evidence are entirely useless—some of the descriptors may be quite accurate overall. But they are an epistemically weak form of evidence nevertheless and it would be irrational to pretend otherwise.
    Then there is nothing you can base knowledge on in socionics. This is the only thing you've got. You're making a case for the thesis that all discussions on socionics including the one in this thread are useless and completely divorced from proof and empirical verifyability. Meanwhile you dogmatically claim for your views to make sense and any opposed to them not to.

As of yet, there is no such thing as a distinctive measurement in Socionics.
    You use these yourself in your posts when you ascribe Beta characteristics to Goebbels.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast