Thread: Please help (typing, questionnaire included)

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Please help (typing, questionnaire included)

Hello! I think I'm some delta ST, but I'll be grateful for any insight and explanations. Thank you in advance.
    I know my MBTI and Enneagram, I only want to find out something about the sociotype.

Questionnaire:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CobaltSunflowers View Post
    I know my MBTI and Enneagram, I only want to find out something about the sociotype.
    Until there is no objectively proved typing methods with ~100% accuracy the types are assumed only, not known. If you are not experienced typer it's good chance you may do not notice the mistake.

Socionics and MBTI use Jung's types. Preferences of MBTI are named as dichotomies in Socionics. The problem is that MBTI typing methods are not perfect and the type mb other than you think.

Do videointerview. Socionics is more advanced not in theory only, but also uses intuitive typing methods based on nonverbal.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

Also the problem with questionnaires is that when people know types theory and have opinion about own type or wish more to get some types - they may intentionally or not to filter the answers what rises the chance of mistake.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Until there is no objectively proved typing methods with ~100% accuracy the types are assumed only, not known. If you are not experienced typer it's good chance you may do not notice the mistake.

Socionics and MBTI use Jung's types. Preferences of MBTI are named as dichotomies in Socionics. The problem is that MBTI typing methods are not perfect and the type mb other than you think.

Do videointerview. Socionics is more advanced not in theory only, but also uses intuitive typing methods based on nonverbal.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

Also the problem with questionnaires is that when people know types theory and have opinion about own type or wish more to get some types - they may intentionally or not to filter the answers what rises the chance of mistake.
    I did not make a video for a reason. I am not a native English speaker, and not everybody understands my accent, I'm a lot better at verbalizing stuff when I write as well, especially in a language that my family doesn't even speak. Typing out was potentially the more effective solution. That's why I took a few hours to fill in the questionnaire.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CobaltSunflowers View Post
    I am not a native English speaker
    you may talk on native language. for nonverbal part it's useful. if to use English means significantly lesser comfortable state - it would be even worse. also as you've made the questionnaire the importance of verbal data is lesser useful to use Enlgish in the clip

in Socionics the normal typing happens with visual info. this info about types is described since original Augustinavichiute's texts - it's a tradition. also practically allows to use your nonverbal, which was experimentally proven to have useful typing data
    as you know the theory and have the opinion about own type - the importance of VI is higher

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem maybe SLI (ISTp) but at the same time I could really relate to a good amount of what you wrote, so maybe ESI as a second choice.