Thread: Model G

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Model G

How does manipulative function activates brake function? Any opinions? Does brake function get activated when manipulative function isn't governed by outside or does it get activated when it is governed? Again how does brake function gets activated by role function? What happens when brake function gets activated?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's not Socionics

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It is heresy and anyone who uses it should be burned at the stake and after it the remains should be burned again etc.

But back to the question. It says that practising brake and monitoring/ignoring leads to paralysis and lack of mobilizing deflates you. So I imagine that externally generated and non pressurized form of brake (aka you are free of its shackles) gives you freedom especially if it is done in an environment where the manipulative is present.

As for role-> brake. If role is normative then the brake will respond to normative violation.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    it's not Socionics
    What do you consider socionics, besides your IR test and VI, that is? I ask because you seem to not care at all about what people say or talk about when you type them. Instead, you type almost purely based on nonverbal. I assume this is partially because of the language barrier, but you seem to have a fairly capable translator given that you can respond effectively to others' comments.

I ask this both to question your take on socionics and because I genuinely want to know. If you respond by saying that I'm mistyped (which I have accepted that I may be), then you have almost certainly missed the point.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020