Thread: Howdy~

TIM
    SEI-Si 946 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Howdy~

I'm an 9w1 who came to find my socionics type and just learn more! Nice to meet you guys!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Welcome.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I offer to make a typing theme with videointerview
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Describe the last article of clothing you purchased and why... what helped you in determining what to buy
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SEI-Si 946 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky Uhh I honestly don't remember. I am writing up a type me thread now though. If it helps, I like being fashionable. Like not in a designer brand name way(too much money, no individuality), but my philosophy is that clothes are art we wear every day, so I say enjoy yourself, express yourself.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by robobot14 View Post
    @Beautiful sky Uhh I honestly don't remember. I am writing up a type me thread now though. If it helps, I like being fashionable. Like not in a designer brand name way(too much money, no individuality), but my philosophy is that clothes are art we wear every day, so I say enjoy yourself, express yourself.
    So basically type is not about preference towards one object because preferences in objects can be driven on a cultural and individual level. Type is your primary function’s orientation towards and object. “I like dressing up” This makes me feel good. Then you shift into a general philosophy which you apply to others like “giving people advice about how they should feel.”
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SEI-Si 946 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky Makes sense! I hope you can give my type me thread a try ^_^
    Last edited by robobot14; 03-06-2019 at 07:38 PM.