Definitely an introvert for sure in MBTI and socionics, has a very relaxed and easing nature in his interviews. He's no way an extrovert, behind the scenes in wwe he is usually one of the more reclusive guys who tends to spend time by himself or with 1/2 others. Total bellas confirm the theory he's an introvert (Daniel Bryan is an extrovert, ENFP and 9w1 in enneagram with EIE-Ni as socionics)

Enneagram: e9 probably 9w8 so/sx and a 379 archetype, not a core 3w2(can pretty much tell his defence strategy is more e9 than e3, tends to be passive aggressive to avoid conflict and separation, self effacing, integration to 3 very obvious imo but not a core 3, values loyalty and stability like pretty much all gut types. )

MBTI: ISTJ (a thinker with strong, well developed Fi probably due to e9)

Socionics - alpha introvert but most likely SEI-Fe

The myth of Cena being extroverted needs to stop imo, he's one of my favourite wrestlers of all time and I was very surprised to see him being typed extrovert knowing a lot about him, it's pretty much widely known that he's very reclusive behind the scenes in wwe and keeps to himself as opposed to Xavier Woods for example.

Not so much of a rant but more of a thread to call out blatant stereotyping that I've seen on other typology sites.