EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default EIE and EII

Difference between them.

@Sol

EII keep journals, notes, articles and cut outs of reference materials and EIE do not
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

> EII keep journals, notes, articles and cut outs of reference materials and EIE do not

Anyone may do this. The least degree of this I'd awaited from P-N types, which better understand the value of info to keep lesser "just for some case" and being chaotic do lesser preparations/keepings.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    > EII keep journals, notes, articles and cut outs of reference materials and EIE do not

Anyone may do this. The least degree of this I'd awaited from P-N types, which better understand the value of info to keep lesser "just for some case" and being chaotic do lesser preparations/keepings.
    Do you and for how long? And of what and show me the proof
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was this thread made for some petty reason? I can't see a different reason to make a thread specifically about one thing.
    EDIT: Yes, yes it was.
    Last edited by FarDraft; 02-21-2019 at 11:05 PM.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Also state the differences between the two types
    -

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I lose everything instead

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Sol we are going to settle this account here about you typing me EIE. Otherwise put me on ignore and never referee to me again.
    -

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I’d rather die than keep a journal, confirmed. I would not save scraps of things, confirmed.

I do save links to things, and books.

Maritsa wins.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Hi, I’d rather die than keep a journal, confirmed. I would not save scraps of things, confirmed.

I do save links to things, and books.

Maritsa wins.
    My EIE friend gifted me journal number 30 something after I cat sat for her one week. She said to me “I know that you like to journal. I see you doing it all the time.”
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    One EIE asked me what I use my journal for ( research, notes on books etc). He had no idea what to write in there. Like alien technology. But I think it's ntr and not for distinguishing between the types.

Besides:

I don't think you know what Fe/Fi is, Sky
    Look at my post count and how well and often I have typed people and come back with a different response at a later time
    -

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Look at my post count and how well and often I have typed people and come back with a different response at a later time
    I don't care about how much authority you think you have

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Cool now move on
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I don't care about how much authority you think you have
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

My post count is smaller than yours.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENFJ

INFJ

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I look more like number 2 EII
    ENFJ

INFJ
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Having said that, I have a very large post count.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Subt you’re on permanent ignore. I wish you would get off this forum and get a real life. Find a real woman and have a real family
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Doesn't anyone want to see my post count?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ENFJ

INFJ
    Actually if you bother to watch my video I am way less emotive than either one

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YMAkzRoiDjg
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I've not had too many complaints about the size of my post count. It's what you do with it that counts.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EII, unlike EIE, tend to avoid bright and contrast colors alike on Maritsa's avatar. as they do not wish to agitate others, but prefer calm emotions

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My introverted nature shines through in my self video because when introverts speak their speech is abbreviated with a lot of “um” and pauses since introverts have difficulty putting their thoughts into words
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EII, unlike EIE, tend to avoid bright and contrast colors alike on Maritsa's avatar. as they do not wish to agitate others, but prefer calm emotions
    That’s not mine. It was a gift that my cousins gave me on my birthday
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This should show you how bad you are at considering circumstances
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Anything else? You are losing fast
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

When considering sources, it is important to consider if it is reliable and not fabricated. If there are other sources that contradict a idealized version, they should be factored in.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

And your ENFj wore dark colors omg sol help me
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Anything else? You are losing fast
    The sort of remark that has been used in the past to type others as SEE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Subt has difficulty recognizing and respecting other people’s boundaries
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Beautiful sky has difficulty recognizing and respecting other people’s opinions

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Here is your dark colors
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YMAkzRoiDjg
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Sol you lose again at identifying an EII and you can now put me on ignore. You continuously make accusations that are unfounded not with good measure but to hurt my feelings and you have succeeded. I don’t need to speak with you
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

also EII do not make many posts to attract the attention. they are quiter and try to do not annoy. they value Fi emotional comfort

also EII are lesser provocative, as own comfort they value too. while EIE have some s&m traits

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

also EII do not make many posts to attract the attention. they are quiter and try to do not annoy. they value Fi emotional comfort

also EII are lesser provocative, as own comfort they value too. while EIE have some s&m traits
    What bs you speak of. Writing is what introverts do best and posting has nothing to do with type. Now put me on ignore. You do not need to have further interaction with me because you do not respect me nor value my opinion
    -

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky you remind me of EII musician Joanna Newsom (pictured here with IEE husband Andy Samberg).

9B589C40-203E-43AA-B616-79DE7D300A6A.jpeg

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I've not had too many complaints about the size of my post count. It's what you do with it that counts.
    It is not the size that matters, but the 'motion of whose postin'.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

both women (interviewer and interviewed one) - ENFJ

also the both - INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    @Beautiful sky you remind me of EII musician Joanna Newsom (pictured here with IEE husband Andy Samberg).
    Joanna Newsom is not EII too. mb IEI
    Andy Samberg mb ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    EIE needs many books but read less, to keep them seeing whole information objectively, EII needs fewer books but read more, to keep them seeing specific information objectively.
    To read most of books at 10% is what P type may do. J types tend to follow plans while those plans are doubtful to be to read so little from a book.

@Delilah
    nice to see here another Fe (mb SEI) with wannabe-EII idea
    you may also try to produce something about your difference from EIE or Fe types
    Last edited by Sol; 02-23-2019 at 11:06 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Sol why do you continue to post these? I compare in no way to EIE. Haven’t you watched my video?
    -

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Everyone knows that socionics expertise rises up with post count and it follows logarithmic function

e(p)=k*ln(p + s)

where e is expertise, p is post count, s (>0) is your start up knowledge and k is constant provided by the elders of the socionics community.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast