Thread: Type the Weeb

TIM
    ILI-Te sp/sx 549
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type the Weeb

Sorry if glitched grammar, phone posting.

What is beauty?

A profound sense of witnessingsomething in all of its complexity, nature, symmetry, andunderstanding how so many factors in reality have aligned to createthe very thing in front of you. Whether it be nature, people, or anobject. It is the appreciation of existing in the same moment assomething else.

What is love?

Love is dedication throughthick and thin, acceptance of good and bad, and still remaining bysomeone or something’s side forever.

What are your mostimportant values?

Fairness – I thinkjustice, and fairness are something that must be universal to promotepeace and prosperity. Without it humans succumb to their animalisticnatures and society devolves into chaos.

Acceptance – Learningto accept things, good or bad, is part of growing up and maturing.One cannot grow without learning to accept a few things along theway. There are many harsh truths in this word, such as death,suffering, and profound unfairness despite all efforts.

Understanding –Understanding is the key tohappiness and acceptance of life. Understanding people is especiallyimportant. You become humbled by others through understanding thatone is not unique, and everyone has problems and suffers. Learningthat everyone is on the same journey, allows you to relate on a morecomplex level that you could without understanding. It is alsoimportant to understand that everyone has the right to choose theirown path in life.

Balance – Everythingin moderation is the key to fulfillment. Not overindulging, orstarving yourself of living your life is important.

Forgiveness – Hatredis like drinking poison, and expecting the other person to die.Nothing good comes from the slow burn of resentment and contempt.Letting it go, allows you to heal and relinquish control of the pastover one’s self. Don’t be a prisoner to your emotions.

Do you have any sort ofspiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) thosebeliefs in the first place?

I have always leaned a bitBuddhist, but I am not religious. More so from a spiritual andphilosophical aspect. They naturally resonated with my ownobservations about life, and I have also learned a lot with it.

Opinion on war andmilitaries?

A necessary evil, andhumanities greatest invention. Humans are tribalistic, and no matterwhat weapons we have. War will always happen. Militaries will alwayshappen.

What is power to you?

A means of obtaining what onedesires, or to maintain something that one has obtained.

What have you had longconversations about?

I have had long conversationsabout a lot of things. From philosophy, to quantum physics. Dreams,and psychology. I think my longest conversations are with theorizingabout the meaning of everything, life and purpose.

What are your interests?Why?

I am interested in culture,language, humanity in general. I also enjoy cooking, computers,science in general, and artistic expressions like writing anddrawing. I am a person of many interests.

Interested inhealth/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on yourbody?

I don’t mind these topics,as I am quite knowledgeable about them due to being poor and havingto learn to take care of myself. My mother is a nutritionist and apersonal trainer, so she has also drilled stuff into me that makes memindful of certain things to do with my body.

Books or films youliked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

I am particularly fond offantasy, but I have not read much as of late. I also read a lot ofonline things. As for films, I do not really watch TV or go to thecinemas.

What has made you cry?What has made you smile? Why?

Music makes me tear up onoccasion, because sometimes things just hit all the right notes. I amnot ashamed of feeling things. I see music as something meant toexpress things words cannot, and my vivid imagination allows me tovisualize things that I otherwise would not do. It is a pleasantfeeling.

As for smiling, I smile ateverything. I’m kinda a goof in that sense. I am constantly comingup with jokes in my head, but I do not always say them.

Where do you feel: atone with the environment/a sense of belonging?

Far away from people, where itis really quiet. I love the mountains and the misty forests. Riversare also nice and pleasant.

What have people seen asyour weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

People often say I am toocold, or don’t show enough gratitude. I have also been told I aminsensitive and lack any concept of understanding people’sfeelings.

I dislike my language skills.My education was fucked up, and I was socially isolated well into myadulthood, so I am far behind on my ability to articulate.

What have people seen asyour strengths? What do you like about yourself?

People think I am reallystrong emotionally. I also had people say I am really mature, even ifI pretend I am not.

I like my ability to adapt toany situation, and or dig myself out of any hole.

In what areas of yourlife would you like help?

Help? I am so used to not everasking for help I wouldn’t know what I could ask for help with. Igrew up not relying on anyone but myself from a very young age. Thevery concept is insulting to me.

Ever feel stuck in arut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Yes, frequently. I feel that Ihave come to an impasse that cannot be overcome with anything buttime. Such as having to save for years to accomplish the next step ina plan. Or that I am at a loss of what to do next. I generally justforget about something and distract myself.

What qualities do youmost like and dislike in other people? What types do you get alongwith?

I like people who areopen-minded, friendly, and non-judgmental.

I dislike people who arerigid, nitpicky, and arrogant.

I can get along with most alltypes of people, but some people just rub me the wrong way and I canget very aggressive with them.

How do you feel aboutromance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

I am an asexual/aromantic.This just doesn’t compute in my brain. If I wanted a partner, theyhave to be an independent adult first, then a partner. I do not likethe idea of having to relinquish living my life how I want forsomeone else.

If you were to raise achild, what would be your main concerns, what measures would youtake, and why?

I would be afraid of thembeing brainwashed by government propaganda and bullshit. I wouldhomeschool them, and make sure they get properly socialized andconfident. Allowing them to pursue anything they want to do, and havea diverse exposure to life.

A friend makes a claimthat clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward andoutward reaction?

Maybe debate them a bit, butgenerally just accept that is what they believe and do not push it.

Describe yourrelationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What doyou consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I have a bit of a love haterelationship with society. I see humanity being full of potential,but human nature will not be defeated so easily. We are doomed tokeep repeating history until we die off, or we stop being human.

How do you choose yourfriends and how do you behave around them?

Friends? What is that?Hahahhaha

How do you behave aroundstrangers?

I am generally very polite, as for my values stated above. I respectpeople all have their own issues etc, and I find zero reason to berude to them unless they attack me.

Last edited by Tenebris; 02-25-2019 at 06:51 PM.