User Tag List

Thread: Reproduction: Hi

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Reproduction: Hi

Hi, I couldn't find my old account password or maybe the account has been removed. Things have changed here on the forum, I've gotten older. Still, I'm here again.

Maybe I'll get to know some of you.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, welcome back. when were you on the forum, and what did you do back then? What is your type?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The answers to all of those questions used to be contentious. A lot of the history still remains on site and is easily findable with the search function.
    For anyone not caring about past things I continue to claim ESTj. I still live up north and I'm a doctor.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi. I think I remember a mention of smilexian socionics. I suppose that was you.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey, still alive
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Smiling Eyes? It's nice to see you again. I am looking forward to you being active again like in the past as you made quality posts.
    Last edited by Raver; 02-17-2019 at 09:03 PM.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Abbie...
    Well, the name isn't random. I'm not sure if I can prove I'm the same person to people's satisfaction and so it's not a priority, people can think I'm fake if they want to. I remember you though. You still have the same pic too.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FDG! I'm real surprised you're still here. I thought you would certainly find something better

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Subteigh
    I was never really into asking mods for anything. If they feel it's appropriate I'm sure they'll change the account for clarity.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilex View Post
    I'm a doctor.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm happy you're posting again. Have sometimes wondered how you are, hope all is well/ felafel (also on a new account).

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable."

this sound as introverted

> Maybe I'll get to know some of you.
    > FDG! I'm real surprised you're still here. I thought you would certainly find something better

this reminds F type

I'd look at your videointerview. there is enough to doubt in ESTJ

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol
    The motto is a variant of Sherlock Holmes' motto. The concept is a core concept for ESTj, striving for perfection, success.

As for F, check the concept emotion-creating.

It's all rather elementary dear Sol.

I guess the forum is mostly as it used to be. And I guess I react much the same way I used to. Oh well. Feel free to keep tossing theories.
    "First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable."

this sound as introverted

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FDG! I'm real surprised you're still here. I thought you would certainly find something better
    Yes, I have a wife now, but sometimes I'm travelling by myself
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Yes, I have a wife now, but sometimes I'm travelling by myself
    Kinda the same. A woman, a kid. That's life getting to you. Now it's all 9to5 and bring the bacon home, lol. I travel with the troop when I do, gonna be Iceland next.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Abbie...
    I remember you though. You still have the same pic too.
    Oh, you're SmilingEyes. Yes, I remember you. I remember your avatar mostly.
    And yes, I'm not into identity crises.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't reproduce with anyone here. That'd be like inbreeding between a couple of Nordic demigods at best. (I know that's not what the title means but that's what it makes me think. Of course, you mean reproducing asexually.)

Welcome back!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The motto is a variant of Sherlock Holmes' motto.
    That sentence fits to introvertion more, anyway. Probably because the author of Holmes - Arthur Conan Doyle was most probably LSI.

Your avatar has a personage which looks shy, - introverts trait. Also it's funny and not serious - it's not what LSE would prefer on own avatar.
    Your previous nick Smilingeyes is closer to F types preferences.

There is significant possibility of other than LSE type.
    In my signature are LSE examples. Also you may try IR test based on my types examples by the link in bloggers theme.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Oh, you're SmilingEyes. Yes, I remember you. I remember your avatar mostly.
    And yes, I'm not into identity crises.
    Well, to honor the memory, here's the original avatar pic back.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    That sentence fits to introvertion more, anyway. Probably because the author of Holmes - Arthur Conan Doyle was most probably LSI.

Your avatar has a personage which looks shy, - introverts trait. Also it's funny and not serious - it's not what LSE would prefer on own avatar.
    Your previous nick Smilingeyes is closer to F types preferences.

There is significant possibility of other than LSE type.
    In my signature are LSE examples. Also you may try IR test based on my types examples by the link in bloggers theme.
    I don't think I can help you, you're so wrong in so many things.

Nevertheless, for other people and for the sake of reference...

The old account has a pic of a character called shingouz from a comic called Valerian. Here's a wikipedia description of them:"Shingouz have a high alcohol tolerance and preference for strong alcoholic beverages, which they consume in large quantities. The Shingouz society is capitalist to the extreme. Shingouz want a profit from everything they do. They are especially adept in trading important and sensitive information to interested parties. Valérian and Laureline have struck up a relationship with a group of three Shingouz who have a particularly useful network of contacts in all the major space communities. They are especially fond of Laureline, which she often uses to her advantage in striking favourable deals with them."

The name, smilingeyes is a reference to the character the Corinthian, now visible in the avatar pic of this account. Here's a wikipedia description of that one:"
    The Corinthian is AWOL from the dreamscape following Morpheus's escape from capture, and masquerades as a serial killer who removes his victims' eyes; but Dream finds him shortly after saving Rose Walker. Here, Morpheus states that the Corinthian was "… created to be the darkness, and the fear of darkness in every human heart. A black mirror, made to reflect everything about itself that humanity will not confront"; but is deemed a failure for having done nothing other than gruesome murders, far short of Dream's intent. As punishment, Dream "uncreates" him, leaving a skull and some sand, and promises to improve upon him. Dream recreates the Corinthian in The Kindly Ones, wherein the Corinthian helps rescue and protect Daniel. In the process, he defeats Loki, and eats his eyes, after Loki, along with Puck, was holding the child hostage."

Now one could continue this literary analysis and note that since the character has two iterations which are very much different types, there remains the question of which one is referenced. One could surmise that the reference is to the first version as I believe the pic is of that one, but the intention was to refer the second one. It's just a better pic than was easily available of the second version. In the story the second Corinthian is present in the story for but a short while so we have limited information of them. Nevertheless the character is created by the quasi-divine Sandman to perform a task, which he proceeds to do. He's task-bound and even though he has to go against a god with a pocket knife this is exactly what he proceeds to do to save a child.
    Finally back to the motto. IF you lack the basic knowledge of culture and the background of socionics you can always go back to the dichotomies. They are always reliable. The concept of removing errors to produce improvement is the basic nature of all taciturn-negative types ie. INTj, ENFj, ISFj and ESTj. It's not related to introversion at all. It's a rational trait. When conceived of as a process as is more relevant to the motto, the only possibilities are ENFj or ESTj. It's all in the dichotomies. Elementary really.

welcome back

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    welcome back
    Thanks. Should I know you? What's your thing?

What's your thing?
    silicon urination devices

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^That's hilarious.

I have to admit, anything which lets you write your name in the snow is progress.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. Swell.