Thread: Type me please!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Type me please!

Hey, on MBTI I've often been tested as INTP, but had a big trouble about considering to be a INFP, on socionics on tests I've been often typed as INTj, altough I'm not as cool headed and meticulous on everyday basis the way is mentioned on the descriptions, the best descriptions that matches my personality are Ne-ILE and Ne-EII.

English is not my primal language, sorry for any mistakes.

Tell me about yourself: I'm a 24yo male from Brazil, in my childhood I often had trouble with my brother, who's 7yo older than me and he was very intolerant, explosive and volatile, beating me when whenever he had the oportunity to find a reason. My mom died when I was 2 and he was 9, probably that affected him in some way to "justifiy" those behaviours but before that happened he was already volatile and agressive. As a kid I was more easygoing than him, pursuing what was funny, but I think my interactions with my brother filled my soul with anger and intolerancy (yeah, probably there's a biological heritage behaviour too, but it was at least potencialized), then I treated my colleagues in school the way the treated me, intolerant with kids I didn't like and also being a bully, but with my other friends I was really different, easygoing, seeking fun, etc. Okay, I didn't really worried about those issues until I was like 18yo, I just wanted to date nice girls, smooke weed and have fun, listen to music (I thought thrash metal was the only genre worthy respect, lol, probably heritage from my brother ideals, I saw him as an example, he is smart and I never had a lot of common interests with my dad, he is a SEI, only carnig for things I considered, or was teached to conside, futile. Now I'm more open-minded about it, but the issues now are mainly sensor vs intuitive interests. Me and my brother are way more similar to our mom than our father. My mom's family was marked by beta aspects, with an uncle being wanted in the military dictatorship because he was part of the communist party, my brother sees it as a hero, I don't give a damn to be proud about it, those are just excuses to buy a party that makes part of a whole that we probably have no clue (maybe later I'll talk more about it in a Nietzschean perspective of morals.). Okay, in school I was really lazy and bored, the class that I had interest was philosophy, in math I was ease but bored, my teachers opinions was that I had potential in hard sciences, I had interest on quantum mechanics and general relativity, but after I joined electric engineering grad I realized that I like the concepts and principles instead of the mathematical methodological development, one thing that I'm really interested for example, is how einstein got the general relativity, how he saw a particle (or whatever) move back in time through mental imagery, since I was a kid I had an attraction to him, his way of thinking. Okay, I failed on engineering, was really bored and uninterested, then I studied ethics as a basic grade, that showed me another potential, not necessairly about ethics but by formal logic too, at the same time I was fascinated by hannibal serie's dialogues and discovered jung and MBTI (3 or 4 years ago), in the next semester I joined psychology (philosophy was and is still my wonder, but I'll pursue it professionaly when I have more economic freedom, now I do it as a hobbie. On psychology what interests me are mainly social psychology and psychology of ideologies, analytical psychology (Jung), philosophy of the mind, that I'll try to merge with philosophy fields like epistemology, philosophy of language and metaphysics, to get a theory of reality, to know what I possibly can about it, in one sense... Not like that will obviously happen, because I'm lazy, but it's just my ideal. Okay, it's too extense, I would write more but I'll look for the next questions first.

What are your values, and why? I never thought about it seriously, but I value knowledge, love, freedom, support, wisdom, good friends, inner peace (because I have very little), comfort (emotional and economic). In some point I could say that depends on my mood, but what I cited are the most static.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them? I read and watch a lot of videos on youtube, both for knowledge, about my intellectual interests, altough the reading I fell more like an obligation to getting to my intellectual ambitions, it's not that pleasurable because those are hard readings to grasp, the videos are complements and I also find some interesting novelties through them, but I have phases that I smoke too much weed and can't at least read because I'm high. I'm on a trading card game that has nice lores and complex gameplays (MTG, if someone knows...), I like it mainly because of what I just said, the lores has certain identities by colors. I identify more with blue, that's associated to qualities like knowledge curiosity, green that's associated to natural potential (what attracts me to this color isn't necessairly the nature like forests, but this principle of becoming, like natural selection, giving a chance to life's potential, not necessairly just lifes, but configurations of reality), and black, which is associated to pragmatism and ego, getting where you want by paying the fair price, it's amoral. Not that I have this black color lifestyle but I do identify with it in some way, maybe because it's thrash, with heavy and dark arts. My favorite combination of colors is blue and black because the lore is about some kind of secret society that operate through the depths changing the course of the world, the people don't really know if it exists or is a myth, pretty much like the iluminattis. I think it's the one I most identify because I kind of suspect about a hidden force that control us like morals by nietzsche, ideology by marx and the unconsciouss by freud (I had a LSD trip which induced me delirium and paranoia, that I'm controlled and tested by others, that my mind could be read, it's related to guilty, if I do something that makes me feel it I start to percieve the cosmos as having some kind of configuration that acts on my vulnerabilities, like guilty, not necessairly that there's literally a god with a beard on a cloud or a spy government agency, but that there's some kind of principle related to mental stability, which is influenced by guilty, pride, etc. And yes, I know there's the concept of objective reality, that it could be just my psyche appart from others and it can be contraditory in various aspects, one is that the way I described it sounds less obvious and my intellect accepts this conspirational idea better, but I dwelve too much on this and by knowing that human cultures teaches what it's members should seek, it gives me the hope to find something, which is also REALLY scary. I think two terms that could explain my paradox are psychonaut and cosmonaut. I know that my mind is an unhealty mess and I can fuck it up and drown myself into madness, but maybe I don't know THAT MUCH, but I really don't want to get to that state). I buyed a guitar (which I play since I'm a kid) but didn't give too much atention to it, my main goal was to create a sound that reflect those afflictions, but maybe with a more optimistic melody, or a conceptual story. I also like to listen to music, I'm most attracted recently to pink floyd and other bands on space and psychedelic rock.

What do you look for in friends? I always had trouble with friends, I have a few longrun friends but with large groups I've been always seen as out of the box and ridiculed, not that I show myself eccentric to them, it's really private, but I didn't earn too much respect. Now I met a few which shows themselves really nice, respectful and accepting, with common interests on ideas and I'm more mature (I think) to deal with them too, but I am still a few unsecure because of my past experiences. The longrun ones I can trust and have fun together.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis? Actually in my work with my boss wife, on political views, she is quite unsecure about her capabilities and have emotional problems too. We are very insistent in our views and it created a scuffle atmosphere, she takes offense easily and altough I can take offense easily (which is something I really try to overcome), my paranoia made me really sensitive with indirect words and I start to overinterpret everything, which destroys my mental peace. Now I just don't want to discuss politics anymore with her but stometimes when I give my opinion without the intention of attacking her, I don't know if she gets offended or attacked, but at least one she does. When she gives her, I wonder if that's an attack, but I prefer to consider if I agree or not with her, seeking the truth. With my girlfriend the conflicts are that I'm too chilled out and she's systematic, she calls me irresponsible and lazy, I think she could be an LSE or SLI and my boss wife SEE.

How would your friends describe you? Nice, oblivious, out of the box, I think. I try to always treat people well.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself? My weakness are that I'm unpractical and I lack of energy to do what isn't of my interest, I can't deal well with people too. The main criticisms are mainly about what I just cited and people see me as too disconnected from reality. What I dislike about myself is the emotional attractions that I have when I want to reach a impartial conclusion at least when I want to, I must be the most wary possible, I think I can be vulnerable to be attached to a lie that I could prevent.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? My thinking, I guess... at least it's what I most invested. My emotional life was neglected (maybe because of my past experiences) and I started to pay attention to it recently and didn't realize it's such messy snowball, now I know there's a lot of things to do, I think I repressed it a lot, I just considered my emotions when I was having fun or angry and my intentions about relationships.

What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others? I think I enjoy more than the others to seek the depths of reality, at least with people I know, people I know often say that there's no reason to think about it. I want to know, to the core, which axioms constitute our reality and how questionable they are (almos solipsistic, whic my delirium on that LSD trip induced me too).

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them? First I'll tell about my relationships, then I'll paste a project that I wrote on reddit for typing myself (my question was if I'm a Ne or Ni dom, the person said that's Ne and I sound like an EII with role Ti on board), but I had opinion of just one person and that's why I'm here. I want to have a life with my girlfriend (which I want to marry), travelling, seeking new experiences, kids maybe, a ordinary family from our society... I don't really plan it, I grew up with this formula and I accept it well, but when I immerse to it I'm sure I'll find more reasons. The other plan is more sophisticated, not that I'll truly follow it through, but if I do, It will orbitate this Idea:
    "I'm interested in what is reality by how we percieve it, which conclusion we can have by breaking it's implications, it's very philosophical.
    Now I just play with concepts because most of them I don't have the necessary understanding, but it's Descartes daimons and Black mirror: bandersnatch alike (the lsd trip dialogue), also westworld's iconic (at least for me) quote "have you ever questioned the nature of your reality?", I think It could be the essence of my problem.
    I start with solipsism, or p-zombies, and how reality is percieved by axioms, how the rules we accept without questioning (or accept after questioning) makes up reality, If Descartes isn't skeptical about the world he lives, It could be a world of automatas and he'd be far away from noticing it. trumann show is pretty the same subject.
    It has a lot of other implications (I guess, I didn't thought about all of them yet), but Just accepting (for the sake of the example) that there's objective space and proprieties, what's the role of language? Not just the spoken one, but the language of the brain, it's how something (reality) is processed by something (the brain), or how some kind of info is converted in another kind of info, what's the essence of the info? Are those infos the same? I didn't want to state the subjects because of the doubt of objective space and proprieties, but as "we" accepted It for the sake of the example..
    I have a good personal example about It: When In was a kid, I imagined that when I cared my dog, in her reality that could be painful instead of pleasurable, like I could be literally beating her and I felt bad about it, "poor dog, I don't want to make her suffer".
    Also I think it's related with the Idea of god, I always wondered about It and recently I think it's more about the paradoxical problem that the feeling of longevity, which now I think It would be really interesting but scary in the same intensity.
    I know my Ideas can be REALLY CONTRADITORY but I waste my time wondering instead of putting my reasoning together."
    NOTE: this cosmical thing isn't necessairly what I think I'll find, but this suspicion thing is truly an inspiration.

What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you? "Conviction" is the first word that came to my head, people full of themselves are annoying to me, of course there is more traits, but I just focused on that.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? Mostly what has meaning to me, like books, I have some dark psychedelic arts which I didn't enframe yet but It would look really nice, a pleasant architecture... I don't often think about it because I live with my dad and he cares a lot about it, I have everything done, but If I move on I would probably pay more attention to it, not too much though.

How do you behave around strangers? I can keep small talk because I trained a lot in my job, but before that I behaved nervous, I still do, but it depends on the person and it's more subtle now.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you? I don't like it when it's a war climate, I prefer to keep the peace but I can be temperamental if It's too punchy. It depends on which insults or attacks, but I'll probably argue and deffend myself, seeking resolution probably, maybe I could not give in if I don't agree with it.

What did you do last Friday? I was with my gf, don't remember if in my or her house...

What is your biggest accomplishment? My cumulated knowledge and relationships that are still alive.

What is something you regret? That LSD trip

Who do you admire, and why? Mainly historical people that changed the way we perceive the reality.

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them? Ok, I grew up on a spiritist family, when I was 16 yo I turned to that stereotypical atheist teenager, but still really interested in the philosophical idea of god. I cited it before on my "project". The different concepts of god, the paradox, but since then I orbitate agnostic and pantheistic ideas. Jungian's concept on sinchronicity is something I get into.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job? My job is an environment I like, I talk a lot with my colleagues and it's not rigid. But I imagine myself teaching on university and researching. I think teaching would help me a lot to think and have insights, like teaching myself too at the same time.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others? I'm not pushy to others, I just expect them to do what they say or what they answer when I ask. I tend to be responsible just to vital things, like job, or about what I care a lot, like girlfriend, but as I get more freedom, I chill more.

What was your high school experience like? Lazy, with a few friends, just wanting to leave it.

Do you like kids? Why or why not? I always find them most of them annoying, but now I do find them cute. I like to see the most "shallow table" on them, what is most natural and how it compares to adults, I like to compare humans to monkeys too, I find them really fascinating. I have much contact with my boss son, he's 4 yo and he is funny and cute, I like to play with him but I can get bored easily.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why? Dude, I don't want to formulate too much on this, but the psychological teaching that I didn't have, my dad was always like "go to school, do your homework, don't use drugs, go to college". He isn't rigid, he is really aprehensive, but that was his childhood and that's all that he knows. Like I said on the first answer, we kind of never spoke the same language.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it. Yeah, I didn't work a lot of my life and I fullfilled most of my time playing on my PC, I look for a lot of distractions to don't get bored.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one. Ideology, culture, we are dogs chasing motorcycles. Who's driving the motorcycle? I don't know. Does the driver knows he's driving it? I don't know neither. Is the motorcycle an appearance? Probably. Can the motorcycle be just the dog's tail? It's a possibility.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not? No. I didn't discarded the possibility yet, but it might be really hard. I imagined on research.

Is there anything else important about you that we should know?
    I didn't mentioned that I'm a little vain, I care about my appearance, close to skating lifestyle. I want to make a good impression to people and still I kind of show an aspect about my self on prints, etc.

I didn't spoke too much about practical management, finances, etc. If I need to, I can manage it well, but I have little energy to it. On factual information, I can use it to support my arguments, but I prefer much more the theory and principles.

Thank you guys, hope you can help me!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, can you distinguish by body language? I made this video in my work: https://www.facebook.com/loja.exult/...6259117086838/
    I was quite nervous, but when I'm excited I often behave like this.
    https://www.facebook.com/exultsports...wNTQwMjkxMDI5/ this I was acting more chilled, but quite expressive too, if you can do anything with them...
    they are very short btw

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

you're a J type guessing istj or intj
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure I'm an intuitive, but why you think I'm an J type? It makes sense but I don't have that clarity of thought that describes Ti dom's. I do value Ti but I'm not sure If it's on daily basis, I care a lot about my beliefs and understanding reality, but I'm not as methodical as I've seen INTjs described, I don't have the mental energy to Care about all the details If it's not necessary. I can relate most with an Ti creative or role, like the guy told me on Reddit. What do you think?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tpaduan View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm an intuitive, but why you think I'm an J type? It makes sense but I don't have that clarity of thought that describes Ti dom's. I do value Ti but I'm not sure If it's on daily basis, I care a lot about my beliefs and understanding reality, but I'm not as methodical as I've seen INTjs described, I don't have the mental energy to Care about all the details If it's not necessary. I can relate most with an Ti creative or role, like the guy told me on Reddit. What do you think?
    Hum idk what you mean by having clarity of thought but Ti coupled with Ne tells me that LII believe in overarching ideas about the world and have good ability to analyze other people’s thoughts
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Well, can you distinguish by body language?
    the face is used mostly. there are recommendations above

you look as N type

the girl mb INFP / IEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I.E.I makes a lot of sense for her, you have my trust.
    I just recorded this video, hope you can type me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PYJEiXmI&t=

Thank you man.
    Last edited by tpaduan; 02-15-2019 at 12:35 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I just did another one in portuguese so I could act smoothlier.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH17XpffYqk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hum idk what you mean by having clarity of thought but Ti coupled with Ne tells me that LII believe in overarching ideas about the world and have good ability to analyze other people’s thoughts
    Yeah, I think that mostly when they speak a logical argument, they would have already all the pieces fitted together and they would just spell it, automatically. The same way an Fi could tell about why they feel some way, or had an attraction to something because his own internal system of attractions and repulsions are clear to them. I don't know how much I mixed it with the MBTI concept of Fi, but does it make sense to you, as an EII?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

besides N metioned above
    you seem more shy, than nervous. so I suspect an introvertion
    you do not seem as emotional

between LII and ILI, - I feel you closer to LII
    a little chaotic for LII, what mb from nontype reasons, but not only from P

you may try IR test. mb it will confirm the assumptions or will point on other variants

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    besides N metioned above
    you seem more shy, than nervous. so I suspect an introvertion
    you do not seem as emotional

between LII and ILI, - I feel you closer to LII
    a little chaotic for LII, what mb from nontype reasons, but not only from P

you may try IR test. mb it will confirm the assumptions or will point on other variants
    Okay, you reached your conclusion by only the videos? And thanks, I really appreciate it!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Okay, you reached your conclusion by only the videos?
    mostly
    it's not assured type, still

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mostly
    it's not assured type, still
    Okay, I did the IR test and I'm not really secure about it, but I mostly liked ENTj, ENFj, INTj and INFp (I'm more cofindent on ENTJ and ENFj) and mostly disliked ISTj, ISTp and ISFj (more confident on ISTj and ISFj). It's symmetric, TeNi and FeNi over TiSe and FiSe. What do you think about it? If you want, I can make another video, explaining something I'm interested (in english, which I'm more slow, or portuguese, which I'm more spontaneous), with more time, like 10 minutes.
    Last edited by tpaduan; 02-18-2019 at 03:22 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Okay, I did the IR test and I'm not really secure about it, but I mostly liked ENTj, ENFj, INTj and INFp (I'm more cofindent on ENTJ and ENFj) and mostly disliked ISTj, ISTp and ISFj (more confident on ISTj and ISFj).
    would be more useful if you'd sort all 16 types. let's use what exists

among the types which gave you the most impressions are significantly more of J types (5/7). this may point on your J type - as people of other J/P are some strange and you perceive the problems with them lesser clear
    among the most disliked all are introverts, - this may point on your introvertion as people prefer the ones with other E/I what softens negative impression. also I suppose the 1st 2 types among the best group are your favorite - and those are E types, - what also point that you may prefer E types, - the trait expected from introverts

let's assume J-I type.
    ISFJ mb excluded as his superego (INTJ), suborderie (INFP) among the best and this type among the worst
    the most possible: ISTJ, INFJ, INTJ
    let's exclude ISTJ, as we both are sure in N type

INFJ: 2/4 of best are opposite quadra, among the worst is activator
    INTJ: 1/4 of best are opposite quadra; among the worst is subrevisie
    INTJ fits some better than INFJ.

By IR test INTJ is among most possible, as minimum.
    Pay the attention on Si types IRL and among bloggers. If to assume N as your trait, it's remarkable that among the worst you placed 2 Se types and SLI what mb explained as it's suborderie for LII. So Ne type is more expected.

> If you want, I can make another video, explaining something I'm interested (in english, which I'm more slow, or portuguese, which I'm more spontaneous), with more time, like 10 minutes.

A video made by recommendations can be useful still. I'd prefer in your native language.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, here's the vídeo!
    https://youtu.be/3ita3PPyAAM

Thank you for your intertype analysis, I don't know how much of It is related with what I consciously experienced, but it's really interesting.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Okay, I did the IR test and I'm not really secure about it, but I mostly liked ENTj, ENFj, INTj and INFp (I'm more cofindent on ENTJ and ENFj) and mostly disliked ISTj, ISTp and ISFj (more confident on ISTj and ISFj). It's symmetric, TeNi and FeNi over TiSe and FiSe. What do you think about it? If you want, I can make another video, explaining something I'm interested (in english, which I'm more slow, or portuguese, which I'm more spontaneous), with more time, like 10 minutes.
    The few types that you mentioned are very different from one another
    Just take a moment to get back to basics and read about the functions.
    ENTJ use TeNi
    ENFJ are highly emotive and use FeNi
    INTJ use the flip of the functions that you mentioned above. They use Ti to analyze and Ne to look at big ideas and overarching trends in the world (big picture).

Please pm me a side view picture of yourself from shoulders up
    -

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My first impression from the videos is ILI.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

would be more useful if you'd sort all 16 types. let's use what exists

among the types which gave you the most impressions are significantly more of J types (5/7). this may point on your J type - as people of other J/P are some strange and you perceive the problems with them lesser clear
    among the most disliked all are introverts, - this may point on your introvertion as people prefer the ones with other E/I what softens negative impression. also I suppose the 1st 2 types among the best group are your favorite - and those are E types, - what also point that you may prefer E types, - the trait expected from introverts

let's assume J-I type.
    ISFJ mb excluded as his superego (INTJ), suborderie (INFP) among the best and this type among the worst
    the most possible: ISTJ, INFJ, INTJ
    let's exclude ISTJ, as we both are sure in N type

INFJ: 2/4 of best are opposite quadra, among the worst is activator
    INTJ: 1/4 of best are opposite quadra; among the worst is subrevisie
    INTJ fits some better than INFJ.

By IR test INTJ is among most possible, as minimum.
    Pay the attention on Si types IRL and among bloggers. If to assume N as your trait, it's remarkable that among the worst you placed 2 Se types and SLI what mb explained as it's suborderie for LII. So Ne type is more expected.

> If you want, I can make another video, explaining something I'm interested (in english, which I'm more slow, or portuguese, which I'm more spontaneous), with more time, like 10 minutes.

A video made by recommendations can be useful still. I'd prefer in your native language.
    Forgot to quote you, I linked the video above, I hope the lights and the quality are enough.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

by video the main association is LII

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by video the main association is LII
    Nice! Is it assured now? Hehe

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nice! Is it assured now? Hehe
    not assured
    anyway, for you to be sure in the type needs to do IR checking with people IRL. this may take monthes
    you need to understand the relation to Si types. LII should to have higher than average sympathy to ESE, SEI, LSE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not assured
    anyway, for you to be sure in the type needs to do IR checking with people IRL. this may take monthes
    you need to understand the relation to Si types. LII should to have higher than average sympathy to ESE, SEI, LSE
    Yeah actually my dad and my gf are both Si types, my dad ISFp and gf ISTp (or ESTj), and one thing in conflict I have with both is that they always have the need to be fully prepared and everything running as expected, 90% of what I hear of my dad is "be cautious, you should look for It before you get in trouble" and becomes fully histerical if something is going the way is established by him, like being 5 minutes late for a dinner with friends. My gf too, we have trouble because of It, she is systematic and overly responsible about everything, I do commit mistakes with them because of my lack of this systematic approach to daily affairs, but I also feel annoyed because often It's about something unnecessary or that I don't really care.

Also, another thing that always annoyed me (which I recently started trying to comprehend It and deal with It better) with my dad and is related to Fe is this thing that in my head his goal is about his life being the season finale of our national tv soap (or novel, I don't know the best translation) with people drinking champagne and laughing with their heads up, I don't know if my problem with It is because It looks like a theater or If I think that the play is futile, or both.

With my gf, the Te the problem is that she is too choleric and she thinks that most of the money I spent is a wate, lol.
    Last edited by tpaduan; 02-21-2019 at 03:53 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yeah actually my dad and my gf are both Si types, my dad ISFp and gf ISTp (or ESTj), and one thing in conflict I have with both is that they always have the need to be fully prepared and everything running as expected, 90% of what I hear of my dad is "be cautious, you should look for It before you get in trouble"
    JS types should to have this the most.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't there a chance for me to be an IEI?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Isn't there a chance for me to be an IEI?
    there is always a chance of anything

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't watch the video yet but the questionnaire sounds LII or if not, then IEI. The thinking about the deepest and most fundamental aspects of reality on a theoretical level suggests high NiTi and valued Ti.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Didn't watch the video yet but the questionnaire sounds LII or if not, then IEI. The thinking about the deepest and most fundamental aspects of reality on a theoretical level suggests high NiTi and valued Ti.
    Thank you for your feedback. Hope you can watch the video.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The English video was very short so I'm afraid it didn't contribute much. Your questionnaire is relatively clear though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The English video was very short so I'm afraid it didn't contribute much. Your questionnaire is relatively clear though.
    The portuguese video isn't helpful? I recorded one with 13 minutes long, I van record another in english...

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

maybe ILE

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The portuguese video isn't helpful? I recorded one with 13 minutes long, I van record another in english...
    The main point of making a video is for you to spontaneously express things that are important to you. I take mannerisms into account when they stand out but they aren't the main thing. You can record an English one if you want, but it's better if it's at least 30 minutes long.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The main point of making a video is for you to spontaneously express things that are important to you. I take mannerisms into account when they stand out but they aren't the main thing. You can record an English one if you want, but it's better if it's at least 30 minutes long.
    https://youtu.be/2sgHnlUB2W4 okay, I Just made this vídeo, it's not 30 minutes long but 23, my camera didn't support more time so in the end the video just cut off. Hope it's enough, thank you for your support.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@tpaduan Still open to IEI but I do prefer LII overall. You seem driven by your intellectual interests, which are also a source of enjoyment. You do have some Ni but it's hard to see any preference for Se. There are also the problems with relationships that you mentioned.

One question - you said your girlfriend doesn't like it when you are doing something such as not being serious? Can you give an example?

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EII-Ne

That questionnaire only reveals user's Fi, because ultimately the questions assess/overemphasize cognition/retention for subjective properties in other people (and of yourself), so it requires some reading between the lines in order to pinpoint which block your Fi is lodged in. Based on the frequency, intensity and character of your answers (the overall force - force is multidimensional), I'm quite confident that you're Fi-dom. Your content also infers an internal mirror of your brother's inner mental, emotional, and spiritual view, which is what Fi-lead does. It seems that you could just go on and on (full Fi activation) and Ne creative shows a cognition for interpersonal dynamics. (Se creative toughens Fi up). So yeah, supremely confident EII-Ne is it.