User Tag List

Thread: hello!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hello!

hi guys! i'm glad to be joining this forum, i've always had an interest in various typology systems and am especially interested in diving deeper into socionics and MBTI. i'm absolute garbage at introducing/talking about myself so i'll keep it brief. my other interests can probably be almost completely categorized as "making stuff"...i love any kind of creative practice, music, art, you name it. very much a stereotypical enneagram 4w5, if that wasn't obvious! anyway, i'm looking forward to exploring the forums and continuing to learn more and more about these topics.

TIM
    FLVE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, bonjour, guten tag! Welcome to the forum! Good to have you here with us.
    The great Zen master Zhuang Zhou dreamt that he was a butterfly. When he awoke, he asked himself, "Am I a man who just dreamt about being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly who now dreams about being a man?"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

welcome
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi babyblue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)