Thread: UNCLE SAM (I mean me) WANTS YOU TO JOIN THIS THREAD

Creepy-

Default UNCLE SAM (I mean me) WANTS YOU TO JOIN THIS THREAD

I am at my wits end. I've tested ENFP, INTP, INFJ, INTJ, INFP, ENTJ..etc. It seems like I'm all over the place! I really would like some third party help on what my type REALLY is. I know for sure that I'm an xNxx, because I focus so much on the future, and the big picture. There's so many exciting possibilities out there, that I'll need a plethora of lifetimes to accomplish. Maybe to give you guys a better sense of what type I could be, it would do well for me to list the things/people I CANNOT stand for ANYTHING.
    1. Superficial and shallow people.
    2. People who don't want to do anything with their life.
    I think that's about it at this point. I can't decide whether I'm an introvert or an extrovert. I would think that I would be an introvert because excursions tire me after I'm home. While I'm "out" though, I'm like the Energizer Bunny. I could be an introvert though, because of my parents. *cough* *cough*
    What really bites my tush is when people act irrationally. I need a REASON why people do things. Emotions, fine. Logic, fine. But don't refuse a request of mine by just saying "No." and not offering an explanation. That drives me up the wall!
    Something else that could help, is that I'm a real daredevil. If it's life or death or involves an adrenaline rush, I'm there. I LOVE action flicks, like Troy, Fight Club, and LOTR. At the same time, I do enjoy romantic movies, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay deep down. I'd never tell anyone though. I think my underlying motivation is to be loved.
    Oh well, hopefully this thread will be interesting.

Creepy-

Oh, and something else before I forget.
    I have a good friend that will tell me that I "change my mind more than a model on the runway", but I think that's when it comes to telling a guy how I really feel. I make decisions in terms of "Is this the right thing?". I take into consideration my personal relationship with the person. If they're one of the few people I trust, all is forgiven but not forgotten. If it's someone who I really don't give a hoot about, "Oh well." At the same time though, I can't stand it when people make a mistake more than once. Also, incompetent people drive me up the wall. My biggest fear I think, is people viewing me as "weak".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xNTp probably introvert. You sound stressed out... you need to find a way to calm down now /serious. Take care of your mental health and do not do things that are too stressful for a while.

Creepy-

Why do you say that? I have nothing to be stessed about. Look at the beautiful weather outside. Okay, I do have stuff to stress about, but early on, growing up, I learned to bottle up my emotions and "counsel" others. I give people advice that I don't take. i.e. "Just tell him how you feel". :-/ Thanks, by the way.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think one of your stong points is . Maybe ENFP or ENTP.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You give off a manic impression.

Creepy-

Something else that could help pinpoint whether I'm more of an F or a T is that I excel at helping people come out of their shell. I'm the person that people go to "to cry on her shoulder" or to ask for advice. I get angry when people don't take the advice I give them. Isn't that characteristic of an INFJ though? Under stress, I have a volatile temper, but not usually. I'm/was a debater, especially in high school. I love pointing out contradictions and playing Devil's Advocate. Thanks everybody.

Creepy-

Why do you say that? I have nothing to be stessed about. Look at the beautiful weather outside. Okay, I do have stuff to stress about, but early on, growing up, I learned to bottle up my emotions and "counsel" others. I give people advice that I don't take. i.e. "Just tell him how you feel". :-/ Thanks, by the way.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definately seem like an ENFp to me, but then again, maybe that's because the majority of ENFps I know are roughly hypo-maniacs?

Creepy-reliohC

Default ENFJ

My guess is ENFj.

Just the way you presented your post gave me the impression of someone who overflows with enthusiasm. The fact that you rather have direction in life, as oppose to "going with the flow," I would think it as a preference for 'j'. "Energizer bunny" is an extroverted characteristic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    ...You sound stressed out... you need to find a way to calm down now /serious. Take care of your mental health and do not do things that are too stressful for a while.
    I don't think it's an issue of being stressed out. It's probably the excitement behind posting for the first time in what could be a "self-discovering" discussion, or something along that line. A topic, I suppose, any XNFx would be excited about.

Don't worry Uncle Sam, I see nothing wrong in you!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to my model (oldforumlinkviewtopic-577.html) if you are definately N then you are definately J.

T or F?
    What do you chase after....
    intellectual world (T) or emotional world(F)?

E or I?
    Do you concentrate too much on tiny details?
    Yes (I) or No (E)?

2. People who don't want to do anything with their life.
    I can't stand people who think I should do something with my life.

Creepy-

I don't concentrate on details at all. It's all about the big picture baby! So I'm guessing that mean's I'm an extrovert...But I'm too much of a private person to be an extrovert...What do I chase after? Hmm...To intellectually further myself as much as possible, while pursuing my secret agenda--- <3 How has that changed things? Thanks everybody...And just for the record Pedro, just because in my first couple of posts I wrote in a fluid manner of thought instead of a logical manner, doesn't mean that I have a disorder.

Creepy-jeff

hugo wrote

E or I?
    Do you concentrate too much on tiny details?
    Yes (I) or No (E)?[/quote]

I really don't think this has anything to do with introversion/extroversion

Creepy-

I think I'm an ENFP...Hmmm....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going off those test results and another factor but I forgot something very important. Are you male or female? For now I agree with Sportsfan... (i should have ignored Ti in this instance).

Creepy-

Female.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you describe yourself in more depth too?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Creepy-

You are correct. I chose the latter. It's odd that I'm saying this, but even though I have a wide circle of acquaintances, my "real" true blue friends are those who fall under option #2.

To answer you, Pedro, I am a debater. I love pointing out contradictions and creating an unbeatable argument. I have a special knack for getting people to come out of their shell. As for dealing with criticism, if I know the ulterior motive is for my own benefit, and not malicious intent, I have no problem whatsoever. I use constructive criticism to improve areas that need work. Maybe this can shed some more insight on this mystery...

Creepy-

I went to similarminds and took three of their Jung tests...I ended up scoring INTP on every single one. However, the percentages were very close--roughly a 2 percent different between T/F and P/J. I took another Oldham test, and I ended up scoring Vigilant--which correlates to ENFP. Looking at both profiles, I can't decide between the two. I do have this "silly" switch, but at the same time, I do have that "librarian" streak common of INTPs. Any suggestions?

Creepy-Monica

What are your facial expressions, walk/mannerisms, and overall body language like?

In "difficult" cases I've had success in pinpointing people's types with this method...so if you aren't sure perhaps you can ask someone that is close to you.

Creepy-

Well, I usually have a blank expression. I don't show very many emotions, even though I definitely feel overwhelmed by them at times. I know how to carry myself to comfort others. I don't show anger or sadness. Think of it as a fuming volcano. Sometimes, when I'm around people I trust, I'll smile and laugh, and this isn't very common. Thanks!

Creepy-Monica

Based on what you have said so far, I would have to say
    INTP (intuitve subtype).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I skipped some parts, but read most. With some things I agreed - I also think the same way. But it would have been stupid to assume that you are INTJ because INTJs are supposed to be rare and the parts I agreed with were too vague. Then I kept reading and you started to remind me of an INTP I know very well. He also decided to hide his emotions many years ago. People confide in him, he has gotten very different results in various tests, the way you two communicate is very similar (structure of the sentences, line of thought). You seemed more emotional, but oh well... you're a female! (PS! That comment can't be sexist, because I am a female too :wink: )

I am not at all surprised that you tested INTp. Sounds logical.
    Important! It's beneficial to know whether you are slightly T or strongly T. And it's good to know if you act like INFP in certain situations. As I have seen, a person with a pure type is not the same as a person who leans towards a type.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/