Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 56 of 56

Thread: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

  1. #41
    a two horned unicorn renegade Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Playing with your head
    TIM
    Ne-ILE-C 7 LEFV
    Posts
    3,832
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    Does ESE or LSE seem possible in your opinion?


    I think she is very logically minded and quite parsing (Ti) oriented towards real factual working of things (Te) in the middle of power oriented games (Se). SLE.
    Sol mb F type due to his inability to think alternatives.


  2. #42
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,175
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    ILE-Ne soc-9w8, @vesstheastralsilky knows her duals ^^

    She does come off as being a little immature and her proposals seem too unfettered.



    She has also reminded me of this ILE-Ne girl:





    Hm she was posted up for enneagram discussion at another typology forum and several members have noticed is that she seems manic, and that this could interfere with any attempts to type her.



    This is probably where you get the dancing on rooftops mentioned in this video. Mania is the abnormally heightened phase of bipolar personality disorder, or in russian - Биполярное аффективное расстройство
    Props to silke for knowing Socionics.

    It's funny to think of AOC as immature. Remember who the president of the USA is. Remember that he was elected.

  3. #43
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,175
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post


    I think she is very logically minded and quite parsing (Ti) oriented towards real factual working of things (Te) in the middle of power oriented games (Se). SLE.
    She can hold her own in an Se environment, but be careful not to confuse Role and Dominant.

  4. #44
    a two horned unicorn renegade Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Playing with your head
    TIM
    Ne-ILE-C 7 LEFV
    Posts
    3,832
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    She can hold her own in an Se environment, but be careful not to confuse Role and Dominant.
    But the whole process of the her life is getting up there is not just defending own position. So possible IEE? ILE's would mask themselves as trump-eseque (SEE) like creating some sort of imaginary obstacle.
    Sol mb F type due to his inability to think alternatives.


  5. #45
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,175
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    But the whole process of the her life is getting up there is not just defending own position. So possible IEE? ILE's would mask themselves as trump-eseque (SEE) like creating some sort of imaginary obstacle.
    Are you drunk?

  6. #46
    a two horned unicorn renegade Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Playing with your head
    TIM
    Ne-ILE-C 7 LEFV
    Posts
    3,832
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Are you drunk?
    Never been. That is too common place behavior and I'm not into those sort of things.
    Sol mb F type due to his inability to think alternatives.


  7. #47
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,463
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    She's ILE.
    I initially typed her as either IEE or SEE so it is interesting to see her typed as ILE and SLE. I just don't see creative or demonstrative personally. Maybe I am missing her using and she avoids using because she doesn't value it at her own detriment.

    I can buy ILE way more than SLE anyways as I felt I shared some similarities with her, but there were some differences too so ILE could explain it. SLE seems too far fetched for her judging by her general behavior. She doesn't resemble any SLEs I know, even the females.
    Last edited by Raver; 02-08-2019 at 10:14 PM.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  8. #48
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,038
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'd say we can exclude delta ST and gamma NT as type for her because she doesn't value .
    is her extraverted judgement function.

  9. #49
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,463
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    I'd say we can exclude delta ST and gamma NT as type for her because she doesn't value .
    is her extraverted judgement function.
    Yup, this video pretty much demonstrates her unvalued and/or weak

    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  10. #50
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,175
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I initially typed her as either IEE or SEE so it is interesting to see her typed as ILE and SLE. I just don't see creative or demonstrative personally. Maybe I am missing her using and she avoids using because she doesn't value it at her own detriment.

    I can buy ILE way more than SLE anyways as I felt I shared some similarities with her, but there were some differences too so ILE could explain it. SLE seems too far fetched for her judging by her general behavior. She doesn't resemble any SLEs I know, even the females.
    Some thinkers are not great thinkers, and some thinkers are better with people than feelers. Huh.

  11. #51
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,463
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Some thinkers are not great thinkers, and some thinkers are better with people than feelers. Huh.
    That's true, Socionics doesn't explain other factors that can influence behavior and personality. However, I just haven't seen the evidence for creative and PoLR yet, but base and HA makes sense based on what I've seen from her so I'll acknowledge Ne-ILE as a possibility for her type.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  12. #52
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,038
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm. The thing is ILE have 4D , which isn't weak, it's just an unvalued function for alpha NT.

  13. #53
    a two horned unicorn renegade Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Playing with your head
    TIM
    Ne-ILE-C 7 LEFV
    Posts
    3,832
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    So places importance in actions and life of people, likes to play with factual figures that seem to be hit or miss, fails at construction of possible constituents while convinces people of her own convictions. We all know what that means.
    Sol mb F type due to his inability to think alternatives.


  14. #54
    Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    México
    TIM
    ESI-Se subtype 8w9
    Posts
    96
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Props to silke for knowing Socionics.

    It's funny to think of AOC as immature. Remember who the president of the USA is. Remember that he was elected.
    Trump isn't infantile enough to actually think socialism would work. Nice try though

  15. #55
    Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    México
    TIM
    ESI-Se subtype 8w9
    Posts
    96
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    She can hold her own in an Se environment, but be careful not to confuse Role and Dominant.
    She wouldn't stand a chance in the streets. And please don't bring her fake ass background.

  16. #56
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,175
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyInASarcophagus View Post
    She wouldn't stand a chance in the streets. And please don't bring her fake ass background.
    ...........
    ......
    ...
    .

    I literally can't even.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •