Thread: Hello, I would very much appreciate help me with typing myself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello, I would very much appreciate help me with typing myself.

As the title say, I would like some input about my type. I know that I'm an introvert, and I think I might be an intuitive and feeler type. I've been into MBTI/cognitive functions for years and I got into socionics for some time now. I'm still fairly new to the quadras system since MBTI doesn't have any of that. I must say socionics seems, from an amateur point of view, much more complex and interesting than MBTI so I'm trying to get the hang of the system. If that counts for anything, I'm an INFP on MBTI and Enneagram 4 (4w5). As far as Jungian's functions go, I think I'm a heavy Ne and Fi user. I've seem that the way socionics uses/describes the functions is very distinct from MBTI, hence why I feel hesitant to self-type myself as an EII, but still I will let this info here because it might be helpful. I've done a few socionics tests (sociotype's, aimtoknow and two times a Russian one with 500 questions) and the results were inconclusive: EII-Ne on sociotype, ILI on the 160-questions test and on the Russian test, I got EII first and then IEI in the second time I've done it. One thing I've learned about tests is that they are flawed so that's why I asking for some help.
    I kinda suck at describing myself but I will give it a go:

I’m really shy, kinda awkward, live inside my own head, and it’s very hard for me to talk about myself, whether it be in person or the internet.
    I like a lot of things. My interests seem to change from time to time and I think almost anything could spark my interest if I’m in the right mindset for it. Even so, there are some things I’ve noticed in the course of my life that have always been my main interests: I like studying foreign languages, and my interest in them has always been associated with geopolitical/social matters from where the language is spoken. At the moment, I could say that I speak 6 languages considerably well, besides my native language, and I also have some knowledge - ranging from basic to intermediate – of another 5. Given my introspective nature, I never liked playing as a kid, and at 8 years old I already began studying arabic simply because the Middle East interested me a lot, and I thought that being able to speak like they do was a way of understanding how those people think, in a way. After that I shifted to other languages on and on. I spent most of my childhood and teenage years drawing, mainly scenarios that I used to daydream about, transferring everything to paper. It’s been a very long time since I drew anything, but I’ve always seen myself as someone who values art, and I think that I need art to survive, as a way to “recharge” from the real world, which feels like an obligation and is tiresome to me. And with art I mean almost everything, like music, movies, paintings. I have a big predisposition to be fascinated by sadness, melancholy, and tragedy.

I think it’s important to mention that I’m a feminist, vegan, and very engaged with humanitarian causes in general. Especially to me, since I have some kind of moral compass built within myself, which, as utopic as it may be, I must live by. Being original and true to myself and to what I believe is of utmost importance to me. I like to think about the world, the state of things/status quo, in changes, in what has already been and in what has yet to come. I spend most of my time inside my own head ruminating about the world, mainly about human existence. But I’m an atheist and not at all spiritual. Speaking of which, I’d say I’m a bit nihilistic in my way of seeing many things.

Other interests of mine that have stayed with me ever since I was little and should be mentioned are: mechanics, physics, astrophysics, astronomy. I’ve always loved cars, and I really like to understand how these objects work, what they are capable of, what they become as the years go by.

Outer space has always been a huge interest of mine too, because the unknown enchants me, the greatness and the possibilities the universe has to offer, and of what may or may not exist (not necessarily intelligent beings) out of our limited space on Earth.

I also like philosophy, psychology, anthropology, and history-related topics.
    People tend to see me as a really reserved person, sometimes even rude or insensitive, but this only happens due to my difficulty in expressing my feelings and letting others really get to know me. In reality, I’m not insensitive at all, I actually feel overwhelmed by strong and confusing emotions for most of the time. I’ve never had nor wanted to have a lot of friends, I don’t mind being alone and I usually prefer solitude rather than having to interact with the world and with people, because I get tired really easily and I don’t have many “people skills”. Besides, it’s much better to spend time reading something or inside my own head thinking about whatever I’m interested in the moment.
    The only exception to this is my only friend, which also happens to be my girlfriend, with whom I don’t mind spending time with.

Thank you all for your time.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If you fill out this questionnaire we will be able to help you better: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-QUESTIONNAIRE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

> sociotype's, aimtoknow and two times a Russian one with 500 questions

seems J type

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Te SLi Or LSE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am open to the possibility of EII for you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    If you fill out this questionnaire we will be able to help you better: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-QUESTIONNAIRE
    So, here is the questionnaire:

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I studied both economics (with international relations double major) and film. As I said in my original post, I’m quite eclectic.

What are your values, and why?

I value honesty, compassion, knowledge, empathy, sensitivity, the ability to think abstractly.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

On a daily basis I like to read, watch movies, study languages and reserve a time to just be in my head while listening to music.

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

Well, I only interact with my parents and my girlfriend. I’m not really close to my mother, so I can’t say much. As for my father, I like how caring and supportive he is with whatever I try to do. My girlfriend is, by far, the brightest person I know and I admire her intelligence and also how much she can push me to be the best I can with her selfless nature.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

I don’t look for friends, I think one close person is enough. If I was looking, though, I think I would look for someone who I can have long and deep conversations about the most varied topics, I also would seek for someone who shares the same values as me. I can’t be quite stubborn in this regard and I don’t get too well with people with different values/lifestyles.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

Most conflicts happen with my girlfriend, it’s usually because we can both be quite stubborn and also a bit sensitive and we end up hurting each other unintentionally. Also, we both struggle to express what we are feeling most of the time, so that’s what generates the most problems. Nothing really serious though.

How would your friends describe you?

I asked my girlfriend and she made this list of adjectives: “intelligent, smart, funny, witty, thoughtful, philosophycal, shy, reserved, organized, punctual, compassionate, caring, honest, unique, reliable, creative, curious and imaginative”

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

People often compliment how “studious” and “cultured” I am, some people also say I’m a bit of a nerd. I don’t think I’m any of that, to be fair, I’m just a really curious person.
    As for what I like in myself, I think I like my ability to be open to almost anything and keep trying to always improve and be the best version of myself.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

I can be quite impatient, blunt, oblivious and harsh. I’m quite insecure too. I’m quick to criticize and often people say I’m insensitive and don’t care about anything but myself.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I do considerably well in studying/learning new things, I think. As for help, I guess I need help when dealing with the “outside-world” matters because I can be very shy, almost to the point of having social anxiety.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I don’t like being outside for too long, interacting with people for large periods of time, having to talk to strangers.
    I like learning languages, reading about different cultures and I really love daydreaming and just creating scenarios in my head more than any person I’ve ever came across. I also quite fond of sadness, which I’m fairly sure most people would find odd.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?

I want to marry my girlfriend and live with her. As of now I don’t have a proper job because my country is going through a huge economics crisis, unemployment rate is high, and finding one that would give me the means to be economical independent and live a married life would be hard (of course my girlfriend would split the bills, still, right now things are hard). I don’t have any hyperbolical dreams, I gave up on them long ago, I guess.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?

I would spend my time studying things I enjoy, traveling from time to
    time, going to the movies. Nothing really fancy. I would rather live a modest life.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

Most people get annoyed by people who aren’t ashamed of displaying their emotions, aren’t afraid of showing their sensitivity etc, I find people who are really sincere about their feelings admirable.
    I don’t like people who crave for success, or are fixated about working and things like that. I just see them as fools being played by the capitalistic system.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?

I try to keep it tidy, but I fail sometimes because I get really carried away inside my own head and find myself paying little attention to my surroundings. I also like neutral colors because I think colorful furnitures/walls are overwhelming.
    I do my daily chores without much problem, unless I’m feeling ill (which happens often), then I get quite lazy.

How do you behave around strangers?

Awkwardly. I don’t know what to say or do and after some time I get really tired. I really hate talking to strangers.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

I get defensive and I tend to be harsh with words (if it is someone I know). If I get insulted by a stranger, I’ll problem do nothing in the moment and just feel like shit afterwards.

What is one common misconception that people have about things? Explain why it is wrong.

I think most people just don’t question why things are the way they are, and they just “do what you gotta do because that’s the way it always has been”, when in fact you can be, at some extent, the owner of own life and live according to what you want, not what society dictates. I think a fair amount of people would be much more happy if they lived according to their own values instead of what is imposed on them.

What did you do last Friday?

I joined and also wrote my post on this thread, lol. I also watched two movies and an episode of a TV show I’m currently watching. The rest of the time I spent reading about the history of the Boer people in the Netherlands.
    If you are doing a video you can stop here or choose from the rest of the questions as you like.
    If you are answering in writing, please answer ALL questions.

What is your biggest accomplishment?

I don’t think I have any major accomplishment.
    If it counts for anything, when I was 9 my school wanted to publicize a book I wrote about geopolitics in Central America and Polynesia LOL (yeah… that’s dumb but it is the closest I got to an accomplishment).

What is something you regret?

I regret spending so much of time being so afraid of failure to the point of delaying my education.

Who do you admire, and why?

My girlfriend. She is quite intelligent and creative. As for famous people, I don’t think I admire much anyone. Of course there are great people in world’s history but I’m not really fascinated by people I don’t know since history is always partial.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?

Well, I’ve been looking for a job and I want to be able to be fully economically independent. I also a bit worried about my health because I have some health problems that causes me quite a bit of problems.

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?

I’m an atheist. Always have been. I’m originally Jewish but since 7 years old I declare myself an atheist even though my family is very religious. I remember thinking “how can my parents know they are the right ones and not our neighbors (Catholics)? Nobody can know for sure and I think it’s all bullshit” lol, it was a 5 minute thought that I hold till this day.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?

Yes, I would say I care a great deal about politics as it interferes directly in our lives. I try to keep updated with what is happening around the world and mostly in my own country. I’m not filleted to any party tough as I am a bit suspicious of parties and the own existence of the state.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

I don’t think I would like to be in business, it is too stressful and seems quite dull. I would rather work in research.
    If I was forced into business, I guess I would try to working selling paintings or something like that.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?

I want a job that can provide me some financial stability and that also makes me alive while doing it, I think I would prefer working with research as I mentioned on the previous question.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

I used to like geography, history, physics and math. In no particular order. History and geography because I think that while history provides important information about how our world become what it is, and geography I liked because it helps understand how it is now and what it can become (mostly geopolitics). Physics because it helped be understand how things worked in the world. Math just because I was good at it.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

I’m very responsible and I expect nothing less of others. Simple as that.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?

I went to the beach. Well, I spent most of my days relaxing, swimming, walking on the beach. I liked it pretty much even though I got some serious sunburn. I used to despise summer and heat, but now I have a health condition that makes me feel a lot of pain during the winter, so right now I am a beach lover lol.

What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?

I was very introspective, lived in my own little world of ideas. I can’t say a had the “normal” childhood because I never liked playing much, I spent my free time reading/studying and I’ve never got along with others kids and interacted much better with adults.
    I don’t think I changed much, but now even adults tire me haha.

What was your high school experience like?

Awful. I was the weirdo, the nerd, the creep and so on. I internalized a lot of insecurity and lead me to a shitty self-esteem.

Talk about a significant event from your life.

When the Phillies beat the Tampa Bay Rays in ’08 World Series (baseball). I remember watching it on tv (I’m not American but I like baseball nonetheless). I remember almost getting tear-eyed watching the fans celebrating a title after not winning since the 80s, and in that moment it was like I felt like I was one of them because I really cheered during the whole series and when they finally won, it was very emotional.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?

Nah, I can’t have a serious conversation with a child and they are just “too much”, they scream a lot and it overwhelms me.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I would give them freedom to be who they really are, instead of imposing my own beliefs on them. I would support them in whatever they decide to do (if it’s not some illegal creepy shit of course), and I would let them know that they can talk to me without fear of being punished.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

I can’t recall feeling like it. I think I am always flooded with new thoughts and things to learn about.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I dislike most people I know. It’s not like I hate them or something, I just think many people are so boring and just like the next one.
    I think the whole way our society is programmed is wrong, people nowadays have all sorts of problems because they just can’t operate in our society so yeah, almost all of it is wrong. I have some anarchic tendencies therefore I’m very critical about society.
    If I have to name one problem, I think it is the crazy race towards success/money etc and lack of empathy.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?

I get quite annoyed and try to have what I want one way or the other. Of course not always relies only on my will so if I still don’t get it, I feel like a failure.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?

No. I’m not a natural leader, and never aspired to be in such position. I just want to be own because that’s how I do my best.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?

I have a short temper so I get angry often, but I try to hide it. I get angry when I feel I’m being treated as less, or if something unfair is happening, or… I don’t know, depending on day the day, nearly anything can make me angry or upset.

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?

I found some interesting topics to read/learn about. Also, I spent some quality time with my girlfriend.

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?

I felt anxious and gloomy for no apparent reason and it was quite annoying.

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?

Life has no meaning, each person has the task to give meaning to it. I think love and knowledge are the most meaningful things life has to offer.

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?

Lebanon and Israel, I think. Because these places are full of history and interesting sites, also culturally very rich.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

I like white and black, and also “pale” colors. I like rosé, light-blue, beige. I dislike colorful clothes, yellow and orange pieces. I dress modestly but I like to buy branded clothes.

Do you like surprises?
    Yes, I do. I feel quite content when someone spend time thinking of something to please me.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You have a lot of Delta values, and I would say you are a Delta introvert, definitely not LSE or IEE.

SLI seems more likely than EII from the questionnaire.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

“For LSE selfless love paves the way “I can with her selfless nature.”
    Do you like surprises?
    Yes, I do. I feel quite content when someone spend time thinking of something to please me.“

To please me! Pay attention to me!
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

typing without a video is often not a serious approach

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have a lot of Delta values, and I would say you are a Delta introvert, definitely not LSE or IEE.

SLI seems more likely than EII from the questionnaire.

I see. Thank you for your input.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    “For LSE selfless love paves the way “I can with her selfless nature.”
    Do you like surprises?
    Yes, I do. I feel quite content when someone spend time thinking of something to please me.“

To please me! Pay attention to me!
    I don't think I'm an extroverted but still, this question got a little lot in translation inside my head, I thought it was about me getting surprises, not surprising others. As for surprising others, I really like make small surprises/gestures of love to my GF (like singing her a song, writing a love message), when I have extra money I also like giving her gifts and I even got the chance to plan a surprise trip last year for her. Still, I don't think any surprises I make would be enough to show her how much I appreciate her.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    typing without a video is often not a serious approach
    What sort of video? Would a random video of me be enough or it would be necessary that it washout the questionnaire/typology-related topics? Also, could It be in my mother tongue (as I think we express ourselves better in out native language) or should it be in English?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can see elements in your questionnaire answers of all the types you mentioned (EII, ILI, IEI), but several things stand out to me. One, you said you'd raise your children to have the freedom to be who they really are. Two, you are accomplished at writing. Three, you are interested in science, particularly astronomy and physics. Four, you are a fan of the Se activity, Baseball, and are strongly attracted to the players. The locus of all four interests, plus the fact that you can imitate other types on tests, points towards IEI. Your extreme introversion and aversion to all things Se points towards IEI-Ni.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by akula View Post
    What sort of video? Would a random video of me be enough or it would be necessary that it washout the questionnaire/typology-related topics? Also, could It be in my mother tongue (as I think we express ourselves better in out native language) or should it be in English?
    A video is helpful because it allows people to see facial expressions and general body motions, which they can then relate to other types whom they already know.

English is probably better, because most forumites know English and the small loss of comprehension by the minority of those people who speak your native language is more than compensated for by the increased comprehension of the majority who do not.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    One, you said you'd raise your children to have the freedom to be who they really are. Two, you are accomplished at writing. Three, you are interested in science, particularly astronomy and physics. Four, you are a fan of the Se activity, Baseball, and are strongly attracted to the players. The locus of all four interests, plus the fact that you can imitate other types on tests, points towards IEI. Your extreme introversion and aversion to all things Se points towards IEI-Ni.
    Raising children in a freedom and letting them do what they want based way does not seem like a necessarily Beta thing, I would actually think it would be almost opposite of that. Being accomplished at writing could be any type that puts in enough time and is interested in it. Being interested in astronomy and physics could also be ANY type.

Why do you think baseball is an Se activity? And that attraction to baseball players makes you Se valuing?

It is really quite easy to "imitate" other types on tests, so that should not be indicative of anything, except perhaps knowledge of the fundamentals of Jung cognitive functions.

There is overall quite a lot of Si valuing suggestions in the questionnaire, and you even say an aversion to Se, so why are you going with IEI rather than Delta or Alpha?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see elements in your questionnaire answers of all the types you mentioned (EII, ILI, IEI), but several things stand out to me. One, you said you'd raise your children to have the freedom to be who they really are. Two, you are accomplished at writing. Three, you are interested in science, particularly astronomy and physics. Four, you are a fan of the Se activity, Baseball, and are strongly attracted to the players. The locus of all four interests, plus the fact that you can imitate other types on tests, points towards IEI. Your extreme introversion and aversion to all things Se points towards IEI-Ni.
    I think may previous knowledge of jungian's function plays a big role as to why I could get different tests results. See, for some time I thought I was a Ni-base type, which lead me to be quite biased towards Ni-related questions, also, my mood have great impact in how I answer questions on tests. Just after I dig deeper into the functions I realized I was really using Fi+Ne (in MBTI language) instead of Ni.
    I'm not really a fan of any athletes, I'm more a fan of the beauty of sports events. I mean, many sports activities look ballet-like if you put your mind to see this way. I also like how sports bring people of all kinds together.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    @akula LII
    wow, that was unexpected. Why's that if you don't mind explaining in more detail.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raising children in a freedom and letting them do what they want based way does not seem like a necessarily Beta thing, I would actually think it would be almost opposite of that. Being accomplished at writing could be any type that puts in enough time and is interested in it. Being interested in astronomy and physics could also be ANY type.

Why do you think baseball is an Se activity? And that attraction to baseball players makes you Se valuing?

It is really quite easy to "imitate" other types on tests, so that should not be indicative of anything, except perhaps knowledge of the fundamentals of Jung cognitive functions.

There is overall quite a lot of Si valuing suggestions in the questionnaire, and you even say an aversion to Se, so why are you going with IEI rather than Delta or Alpha?
    I agree with your comments. I can't speak for socionics but at least in MBTI, it seems that if someone is a bit interested in anything scientific, they jump into label that person an introvert + thinker. Regarding raising kids, I think is more of a common sense thing lol. And yeah, tests can be quite predictive, you already know where each question leads you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A video is helpful because it allows people to see facial expressions and general body motions, which they can then relate to other types whom they already know.

English is probably better, because most forumites know English and the small loss of comprehension by the minority of those people who speak your native language is more than compensated for by the increased comprehension of the majority who do not.
    Yes, of course. I only asked about which language is better because there is something called "Cognitive Typology" (it's a new neojungian thing) that asks people to speak in their mother tongue and subtitle the video, so everybody can understand what you are saying and you are also act more "natural" speaking in your mother tongue.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think may previous knowledge of jungian's function plays a big role as to why I could get different tests results. See, for some time I thought I was a Ni-base type, which lead me to be quite biased towards Ni-related questions, also, my mood have great impact in how I answer questions on tests. Just after I dig deeper into the functions I realized I was really using Fi+Ne (in MBTI language) instead of Ni.
    I'm not really a fan of any athletes, I'm more a fan of the beauty of sports events. I mean, many sports activities look ballet-like if you put your mind to see this way. I also like how sports bring people of all kinds together.
    The other type that occurred to me is SEI, but that seems like a long shot.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta introvert, SLI more likely than EII.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I agree with your comments. I can't speak for socionics but at least in MBTI, it seems that if someone is a bit interested in anything scientific, they jump into label that person an introvert + thinker. Regarding raising kids, I think is more of a common sense thing lol. And yeah, tests can be quite predictive, you already know where each question leads you.
    Here's all the Te that I see in your comment. Because Te is dynamic it takes the information that it's given and can use logic to determine the next outcome and when conditioned by Si it strives to reduce effort (better results with less effort).
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

What sort of video?
    my recommendations
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

> Would a random video of me be enough or it would be necessary that it washout the questionnaire/typology-related topics?

it's better to fit the recommendations to have higher chance for the correct type
    the lesser known to a typer a human is - the more it's important

> Also, could It be in my mother tongue (as I think we express ourselves better in out native language) or should it be in English?

it's better to do in a native language for your nonverbal expressions
    but also it can be interesting to see your nonverbal when you answer on the concrete questions and only English language is relatively understood here by all members

I offer to do a single clip of 10 min on your native language on any theme you'd like and felt pleasantly to talk about. And then to post a questionnaire in English text. You may do additionally a clip in English with other questionnaire - just answer alike you'd talk with other human who asked you a question, but not alike someones looked into the paper during this.

your thinking reminds T type