6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Cool chakra exercise about energy vampires

http://www.healpastlives.com/future/...e/exreclam.htm

Exercise: Reclaiming Your Heart (or Any Other Chakra) from Others

Summary: Reclaiming Your Energy from Others by Cutting Their Cords

For Quick Access to This Exercise:

To get to the parts of this exercise you are most interested in viewing, click on the link below to go there. For best results, read through the entire exercise at least once.

Background on This Exercise
    Goal of This Exercise
    Preparation for This Exercise
    How to Do This Exercise
    Example of Exercise Results

Background: If you are constantly feeling that people are draining energy and life from you, maybe it is because they are. When one has reached a certain level of spiritual advancement, it is quite common to be severely out of balance relative to giving and receiving. Usually because receiving is easier, giving has to be taught and ingrained in the spirit (as in the old saying "it is better to give than to receive").

When you are out of balance relative to giving, how this manifests in your body is through inner cords flowing energy in one direction: from the giver to the takers. For optimum health and vitality, the energetic flow in all of your relationships should be in both directions. So you, as the giver, have two choices: to establish a two way flow with each one of the takers OR to cut the energetic cords between the two of you. When a two way flow is impossible, it is best to cut the cords.

Goal: When you are unable to establish a healthy energetic flow with another person, this exercise allows you to clear the energetic space between you. This is achieved by you intentionally and deliberately cutting the one directional energy cord with the other person(s) who are draining you of life or joy.

Preparation: Careful preparation is the key to the success of this exercise.

1> There are two things you need to identify before you can begin:

a> The people in your life from whom you need to reclaim your energy (usually these are the "difficult, problem" people and you know who they are!!).

b> The energy chakra(s) in your body that are most effected by these people. Usually, you will have an instant knowingness about which energy chakra(s) is effected. If not, here are a few guidelines to help you determine which chakra is effected.

Crown: is effected when people attack your religious beliefs and experiences.
    Third Eye: is effected when people try to get you to doubt yourself.
    Throat: is effected when people try to stop you from speaking your truth.
    Heart: is effected when people abuse or discount the love you have offered them.
    Solar Plexus: is effected when people attack your core beliefs and values.
    Sacrum: is effected when people put social pressure on you to conform.
    Root: is effected when people manipulate you with sex, money, or power.

2> Do this exercise at night after you have taken a bath but before you have gone to bed. It is best you do it when you will be able to sleep the next day.

3> When this exercise is complete, drink a full glass of water. Immediately cleanse yourself. Good cleansing will vary depending on if you are an:

"Air" person, sweating in a sauna or steam room is good cleansing.
    "Water" person, taking a long shower is good cleansing.
    "Earth" person, taking a mud bath is good cleansing.
    "Fire" person, sitting surrounded by lit candles is good cleansing.
    ......For a list of recommended cleansing products, click here.

4> Be patient with yourself for a week or so. "Reclaiming your own energy" can be quite disorienting until the changes are fully integrated. It is VERY powerful and it takes time for the work that you have done on the inner bodies to be reflected in your outer body ("as above, so below"). If you are doing this process to effect a change, then you should be fully prepared to expect a change. You know the old saying: "Be careful what you wish for, you might get it!"

5> Being comfortable is the key. You can lie down (recommended) or sit up. If you opt to sit up, you must be supported and feel fully relaxed and comfortable.

6> Do this exercise in a place where you will be completely quiet and undisturbed for the entire session. This should last NO longer than 30 minutes. Set an alarm or timer to snap you out of it should the session run longer.

How to Do This Exercise:

1> Take some deep, refreshing breaths until you are totally comfortable and relaxed in whatever position you have chosen (it should take you no more than 3 minutes to get comfortable).

2> Focus on the chakra that you are trying to reclaim (for most people, it will be their heart). Close your eyes and see energy cords extending from the effected chakra to the "taking" person that is now "stealing" your energy. There may be more than one person: wait until you see all the people who are "corded" to you energetically and until you feel them pulling on your cords.

3> Form a vision in your mind of a cutting instrument that appeals to you (some people like golden scissors, others (like me) prefer swords). Give it as much reality as you can: see golden light gleaming off of it, hear it's sound as move it toward the cords, and feel the weight of it in your hand.

4> Visualizing yourself approaching the person at the end of the cord. Show them the cutting instrument you have chosen. Ask them to let go of the cord and tell them, if they refuse, that you are going to cut it anyway because you are the only one who should be owning your energy (they MUST let it go).

5> Depending upon the answer the taker(s) give you, either take back or cut the energy cord between you. This means that the full cord is comes out of their hands and goes back into yours. Remember that they HAVE to give your energy back.

6> Fold the energy cord back into yourself. See it as a stream of light that you add to your energy chakra. Once you have added it back, see your energy chakra shining with a brighter and more beautiful light than ever before. Feel the peace that comes with being fully in control of your own energy.

7> Wave to the person and say "Thank you for the lessons but I am complete with them. I reclaim my energy for myself. May you be peaceful, healthy, and joyful. For I shall be peaceful, healthy, and joyful forever." Use here whatever words you wish but convey the same ideas in a positive, healing way.

8> Repeat this process until all the cords held by all the "takers" have been folded back into you. You have reclaimed your energy and with it your own powerful uniqueness. Remember not to give it away (or you will have to reclaim it again)

Example: Before I reclaimed my heart, I had trouble - from time to time - with my heart beating abnormally for no apparent reason. At those times, the people at the other end of the cords were pulling on mine pretty hard (as I realized later).

I had so many one way energy cords to others and they were so strong I could not help but feel them physically. Once I cut the cords, I did not listen to the sensible advice given above (no rest, no cleansing, etc). About one week later, I had 15 minutes of major angina (fortunately, I was where I could rest). I thought I would die but it passed. Fortunately, I am strong and stubborn and there was no damage. But, after I cut the cords, I never had any more abnormal heartbeats!

Here is a prayer "for all good things" that will also help you in the process of reclaiming your energy chakras:

"Loving God, make my body healthy and agile, my mind sharp and clear, my heart joyful and contented, my soul faithful and loving… Surround with me with others who share my devotion to You… Let me live in your presence, for with You all fear is banished, and there is only harmony and peace. Let every day combine the beauty of spring, the brightness of summer, the abundance of autumn, and the repose of winter… Grant that I may come to see You and know You in the fullness of Your Glory. Amen." May the Blessings Be.
    - Thomas Aquinas
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our bodies are complex emulators, expect anything.
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Creepy-bg

There's alot of talk about energy vampires on the orgonite forums. I'll post this there since I haven't seen it before. Alot of the "energy sensitives" there swear by HHGs and succor punches (two types of ogonite devices) for dealing with them. Some say prolonged contact can even heal these peoples psychic wounds turning them into wholesome souls again.

Then again there's alot of crazy talk on that forum

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If its possible to bring someone down and bring yourself up at the same time, then hey, why not? Emotions are like currency. There are subtle ways to tamper with them that are bellow the threshold of detection. Even body language. If you speak to someone in a certain tone and they reply then they have accepted the level you are putting them at. This can drain you of energy beause they can through implication devalue you and make you unimportant to society and your body will start to deenergize and shut down, like with homeless people.
    -Slava

Creepy-bg

Some of the most "alive" and spiritual people I've met in my life were homeless... but I do understand your point.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Some of the most "alive" and spiritual people I've met in my life were homeless... but I do understand your point.
    spirituality and america don't go together well, also if u have energetic issues due to homelessness you will have lto become aware of spiritual aspects, also could be some extremely lazy Ne people that didnt fit the business model of an employee.... when you are homeless you can meditate all day and all night. I think that becoming homesless can actually liberate some people's soul depending on their type.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BTW.... my crown chakra has been hurting like a motherfucker lately... I feel like a ring around my head thats squeezing my brain and feels like a burning sensation. Makes it hard to sleep and stuff.... Now I don't know whats the cause is and I don't wanna jump to conclusions and start blaming the energy healers I went to.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find it rather interesting that I had re-occurring chest pains during the same period I started to buy into the whole "You're so ISFj!" bullshit and started doubting myself...

at the solar plexus (stomach/diaphragm area),
    ........ the color is yellow: it represents
    ........ in front: how you see yourself in the world (your identity in this life)
    ........ in back: how you take care of yourself (body, mind, emotions)
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you ever had your heart broken... thats exactly how it feels. It is almost as if its about to stop... i bet a society could kill a member easily using informatioin alone... people just dont do that because it seriously violates ethics.
    -Slava

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slava
    If you ever had your heart broken... thats exactly how it feels. It is almost as if its about to stop... i bet a society could kill a member easily using informatioin alone... people just dont do that because it seriously violates ethics.
    Actually they do it, ostracizing and the like.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BTW.... my crown chakra has been hurting like a motherfucker lately... I feel like a ring around my head thats squeezing my brain and feels like a burning sensation. Makes it hard to sleep and stuff.... Now I don't know whats the cause is and I don't wanna jump to conclusions and start blaming the energy healers I went to.
    Weird, mine too, but I innitiated this though, trying to get some freedom.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    Weird, mine too, but I innitiated this though, trying to get some freedom.
    Maybe reedome = having your own beliefs = having your beliefs attacked by many people.... maybe we just need superego sex... no idea... But I have the weirdest sensations on my head right now... its as if a snaked curled up on my head and is sorta pressing around the top and pressure on the sides... they it also feels like something at the very top of my head barely touching my skull and is being pulled upwards. I'll draw it and post an image....
    -Slava

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe we are in the matrix...
    -Slava

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you post yours too... if u dont have a scanner windows paint brush will be ok too.
    -Slava

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[
    Maybe we are in the matrix...
    Of course we are. In essence we are particles.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

access to the photo is forbidden, punishable by death. 403
    -Slava

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well not sure why, go to webpage in my profile and clickon the blog entry that says "My Pics", its' the first one there.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well not sure why, go to webpage in my profile and clickon the blog entry that says "My Pics", its' the first one there.
    Can you email it to me? Seeplusplus@gmail.com
    -Slava

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here it is, cheers

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never mind i see it now... is the bottom portion an external or internal sensation?
    -Slava

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see you were born in the matrix... you still have a cable attached...
    -Slava

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well its' internal but not deep, sort of on the internal suface of the brain. Does that make sense?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well its' internal but not deep, sort of on the internal suface of the brain. Does that make sense?
    sure does...

-Slava

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually if I press my skull with my fingers, it hurts slightly.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sure does...

WOW cool, do you think that is an artisitc representation or there is an actual spot where this stuff comes in from?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those are actual locations. +/- few inches ... I'm glad I dont have a sensation of a tornado in my ass... but i do feel one on my head...
    -Slava

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see you were born in the matrix... you still have a cable attached...
    I have 2 cables attached then

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those are actual locations. +/- few inches ... I'm glad I dont have a sensation of a tornado in my ass... but i do feel one on my head...

What does it mean though, I mean what is this energy stuff?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

google: chakras
    -Slava

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

google: chakras
    Well all their point is about relaxing etc, whereas the sensation that we feel is a form of communication with the univers in my opinion. What do you think?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its symbolic of such communication, not sure if it is or isnt but i do know that the mind contains a lot of information we arent conscious of and it may be being released and pieced together taking up a lot of brain resources distracting us from shcool and social life.
    -Slava

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well the energy does not seem to come from inside, but from the outside, what could bethe source in your opinion? My understanding of the chakras is barely rudimentary.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well the energy does not seem to come from inside, but from the outside, what could bethe source in your opinion? My understanding of the chakras is barely rudimentary.
    I'm not an expert on it either.
    -Slava