Thread: Hey

TIM
    IEI-Ni2 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey

Well, now I'm finally breaking the limbo I put myself in of passively being interested in things without ever getting to know them...I've been aware of Socionics for 2 years and Myers-Briggs and the the Enneagram for probably 4 years now but I haven't really taken the time to fully grasp Socionics or Enneagram since they take a bit more attention than embeeteeyai or little five. Usually when I take tests it gives me ILI and 5w4 and that is sort of what I self-type as but I am open towards any differing views.
    I've had a few occult-like experiences throughout my childhood so that is something that interests me as well. Some of my favorite music genres to listen to are viking metal, death metal, and neofolk and I live east of Seattle in Bill Gates' boring corporate jungle gym to study piano before going to a conservatory.

TIM
    SLI-N
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also live east of Seattle, if you would believe it -- moved here from southern California about eight months ago. I noticed on some blog that there used to be something called the Seattle Socionics Society and they even had some get-togethers a few years back, but there was no trace of them when I went over to their meetup. I guess I moved up here a little too late. Dang.