Thread: hotelambush Questionnaire (STROKE MY CACTUS)

Default hotelambush Questionnaire (STROKE MY CACTUS)

hotelambush Questionnaire
    Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Instructions:
    -
    Tell me about yourself
    I like drugs not hard drugs though, I like rap, metal and psy. I play chess, league, CSGO, some sports too.
    What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    Study physics. I dont really like non-math subjects because they are mostly retarded and pure math is pretty useless. I like quantum theory, and how it appears to be random but is actually the highest degree of perfection.
    What are your values, and why?
    Im a winner, I like to win and achieve things, I dont like people that are negative or bring me down.

I care about longevity and biohacking.
    What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    I pretty much said these things. I also tutor physics to make money and I read books.
    What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    In friends mainly what can I count on them for, can I trust them or will they cross me?

Dont really look for romantic relationships as they are mostly a scam.
    What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    MY ROOMATE hates me because of my drug use and the fact that I never clean up anything or care about whats going on in the apartment. Another guy hates me because I made fun of him and called him gay in front of his dad.
    How would your friends describe you?
    Depends on the friend. In serious activities im very concerned and obsessed but in casual activities I just make a joke out of it.
    What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I have an attention deficit and cant focus on boring stuff for a while. I get criticized for losing all of mine and other peoples stuff, forgetting to turn stuff off, making a mess, flaming people etc.
    In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I need help with keeping my house and room from looking like crap, knowing what to wear. I need help to relax.

I can manage my goals and how im doing with them.
    What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    A chore is probably going to lectures, doing anything where i have to sit and do nothing, doing housework, just being idle etc.

I enjoy things that are proactive and help me win something or just feel good about doing them.
    What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    Get my degrees and then write a book
    Become a god-like figure through meta-cognition and bio-hacking and ultimately become immortal
    If I dont become immortal I will still come back through eternal recurrence and haunt everyone throughout the ages.
    If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    Same thing IM doing. money isnt an issue
    What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    I like when people tell the truth and are ok with hurting others. Also when they support competition and fighting which is natural.

Some people think its positive to be kind, have equality and everyone get along but whats the fun in that? its just degeneracy
    What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
    nothing, my roomate keeps yelling at me to do chores
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Around strangers Im pretty formal and seem serious and disciplined.
    How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    I dont tolerate insults. I will dismantle attacks if necessary.
    What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
    That they need to exercise to be healthy. The most long living people live a sedentary lifestyle that doesnt wear out the body.
    What did you do last Friday?
    I dont know? It was almost a week ago
    Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Part 2
    -
    What is your biggest accomplishment?
    So far getting to college
    What is something you regret?
    Lots of things mainly cringey things I said or did, the time I went vegan, not punching people when I should have, things i used to believe. I try not to think about them.
    Who do you admire, and why?
    Bodybuilders, Athletes, Winners, Gods.

I admire people who are strong and are winners because they have what it takes and deserve greatness.
    What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    -
    What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?
    Not religious

I am spiritual. I believe in reincarnation, eternal recurrence, ESP, Astral realms, Divine order etc.
    What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    I believe in capitalism and hierarchies where the incompetent fall to the bottom. I dont believe in or care about social justice bullcrap or gender nonsense.
    Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    Nah its not for me. Its just kind of a rat race whereas I want to do something more meaningful.
    What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    I like the university environment and want challenge and competition.
    What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    Math, it makes the most sense and is the least made up.
    How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    I take responsibility, Im very mature and I expect other to as well but if they dont I want let it bring me down to their level. Im on a much higher level than that.
    Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
    I dont go on vacation.
    What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?
    As a kid I was kind of quiet and serious but also annoying at times and got in trouble at school.
    What was your high school experience like?
    I actually went to a pretty good school with good teachers so it wasnt so bad. But the homework was still retarded and the periods too long. I rarely payed attention ( I couldnt of course because its so boring) but I succeeded.
    Talk about a significant event from your life.
    The most significant is when I drank Ayahuasca and had visions for 4 hours of the eternal cycle of life and death.
    Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    Smart and polite ones yes. Dumb and annoying ones no.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uhhh Se valuing..? Prob ego.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Stereotypical SLE, but almost too perfect of a stereotype so I say wannabe SLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Stereotypical SLE, but almost too perfect of a stereotype so I say wannabe SLE.
    Im no wannabe pussy nigga. If you dont believe me ask carkus lol

But I will say for one thing I am very much an introvert. Id rather have a few good guys I can trust, never liked a big group

And Im also very ethical. A lot of people dont know this but I have the best ethics of anyone I know, maybe in the world although there are some other good people too. I would never sell out or betray a friend, ill die for that shit.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STROKE MY CACTUS View Post
    Im no wannabe pussy nigga. If you dont believe me ask carkus lol

But I will say for one thing I am very much an introvert. Id rather have a few good guys I can trust, never liked a big group

And Im also very ethical. A lot of people dont know this but I have the best ethics of anyone I know, maybe in the world although there are some other good people too. I would never sell out or betray a friend, ill die for that shit.
    A friend of carkus, that explains a lot.

Gamma SF, maybe ESI, E6, masculine energy (I won't assume your gender), would be my wild guess based on your presentation. I didn't read the questionnaire after seeing "ask carkus" since this might all be a game.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMFAO I'M FUCKIN DEAD WTF IS THIS POST

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What was ayahuasca like @STROKE MY CACTUS?

I've been curious about it for awhile now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqen View Post
    What was ayahuasca like @STROKE MY CACTUS?

I've been curious about it for awhile now.
    Very therapeutic. Highly rec but be prepared to be amazed. The visuals are like nothing else except maybe heroic dose shrooms.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Was thinking some kind of Te ego. Possibly ILI? How long have u been studying in college now?

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Was thinking some kind of Te ego. Possibly ILI? How long have u been studying in college now?
    3 Semesters at uni, I think im a senior standing though

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STROKE MY CACTUS View Post
    Very therapeutic. Highly rec but be prepared to be amazed. The visuals are like nothing else except maybe heroic dose shrooms.
    Hmm might give a try someday if I ever come across it.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE-Ni obvious
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit