Thread: Type in a photo

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Type in a photo

Post a picture representative of a type. Please keep it respectable and decent... This isn't to mock or make fun of a type or belittle a type in any way. Keep it clean and serious.

Here's some I found great to share

SEE

ESFP image.jpg

EII

IMG_1328.jpg
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not good at using just one picture...
    Perhaps these might be relevant to more than one type, but nonetheless...
    (EII)

Last edited by VenusRose; 01-07-2019 at 02:24 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I am not good a using just one picture...
    Perhaps these might be relevant to more than one type, but nonetheless...
    (EII)

s://i.pinimg.com/564x/4e/71/53/4e7153faebf1c4df37573cfbad579046.jpg[/IMG]
    Interesting pictures. I find most are too starteling and dark for me. The contrast in colors white black and red are making very negative impressions on my psyche. The last one with the poppies is more light hearted in tone
    -

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Interesting pictures. I find most are too starteling and dark for me. The contrast in colors white black and red are making very negative impressions on my psyche. The last one with the poppies is more light hearted in tone
    Yeah, other factors may differentiate the same type(s) from each other. Such as enneagram, instincts, other personality factors not accounted for by typology...
    I think I restrained myself somewhat with this one. So I don't find them 'too dark' perhaps SX 4 plays a role.

The 'negative impression' may also be due to the red indirectly signifying blood...I think that comes through. That was somewhat intentional on my part. I would prob consider that under "other personality factors not accounted for by typology," maybe SX 4 as well. I have been through quite a bit of psychological pain - and 4 likes identifying with their wounds and suffering, so that may be playing a role here

I don't even think they are dark, honestly. I think the 'sunniness' of Delta still comes through, contrast this with Se valuing + SX and their attraction to 'dark stuff' it's wayyyy too much for me. In the sense of force anyway. I think the things I like are somewhat morbid, but not about 'decay' or whatever, if anything, the theme of nature, growth, healing, etc. is pretty obvious to me. Nature transformed or personified...images or characters that blend into and shift into other things...kinda 9ish too the last one...they feel beautiful, natural, organic, striking...to me.

I have an SEI SX 4 friend who doesn't find my taste dark at all (I have shown her my pinterest which is much 'darker' than this) - and she is Si valuing - she thinks my taste in art is right up her alley. I have had other people also like the stuff I like, so I don't think it's necessarily 'too dark' for Si valuers, per se. Sx doesn't like being contained, so it often comes across as quite striking. Talking about the instinct in general, not necessarily in a certain spot (first, second etc.)
    Last edited by VenusRose; 01-06-2019 at 06:13 PM.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are a few pictures of the Delta quadra that I liked:

(what's with the cross on her shoes...?)
    This one looks nice too:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Having found that similarly with the SEI have you considered that an option for yourself?
    Yeah, other factors may differentiate the same type(s) from each other. Such as enneagram, instincts, other personality factors not accounted for by typology...
    I think I restrained myself somewhat with this one. So I don't find them 'too dark' perhaps SX 4 plays a role.

The 'negative impression' may also be due to the red indirectly signifying blood...I think that comes through. That was somewhat intentional on my part. I would prob consider that under "other personality factors not accounted for by typology," maybe SX 4 as well. I have been through quite a bit of psychological pain - and 4 likes identifying with their wounds and suffering, so that may be playing a role here

I don't even think they are dark, honestly. I think the 'sunniness' of Delta still comes through, contrast this with Se valuing + SX and their attraction to 'dark stuff' it's wayyyy too much for me. In the sense of force anyway. I think the things I like are somewhat morbid, but not about 'decay' or whatever, if anything, the theme of nature, growth, healing, etc. is pretty obvious to me. Nature transformed or personified...images or characters that blend into and shift into other things...kinda 9ish too the last one...they feel beautiful, natural, organic, striking...to me.

I have an SEI SX 4 friend who doesn't find my taste dark at all (I have shown her my pinterest which is much 'darker' than this) - and she is Si valuing - she thinks my taste in art is right up her alley. I have had other people also like the stuff I like, so I don't think it's necessarily 'too dark' for Si valuers, per se. Sx doesn't like being contained, so it often comes across as quite striking. Talking about the instinct in general, not necessarily in a certain spot (first, second etc.)
    -

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having found that similarly with the SEI have you considered that an option for yourself?
    I don't think I quite belong in Alpha...Delta feels comfortable to me. I run into issues with Fi non-valuers.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't think I quite belong in Alpha...Delta feels comfortable to me. I run into issues with Fi non-valuers.
    what would you say are some of your conflicts with SEI?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

this is closer to what feels comfortable for me in terms of relating to images
    -

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEE

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what would you say are some of your conflicts with SEI?
    I don't usually get into conflicts with SEIs

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Are these supposed to represent Delta? I think I look like the stooped ladies lol
    -

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky

yeah, the first is pretty obvious, LSE EII IEE top SLI bottom...the second pic is not that obvious to me, though it looked better compared to some of the other ones I found. I just copied pics that I could find from googling Delta quadra...most of them are from DeviantArt I believe.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEI and ILE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    SEI and ILE
    the woman reminds SLE

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    the woman reminds SLE
    as your dual.
    "All nations will place their hope in him."
    (Mt 12:21)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Are these supposed to represent Delta? I think I look like the stooped ladies lol
    it represents someone's random anime alike fantasies which may remind anything, depending on the imagination abbility

and also the incompetence in nonverbal typing of the Rose
    one of the noticable issues on the colored pic is that the both in the left pair look closer to I-types due to shyness of the girl and the look to own interests on the side of the man, while all in the right pair as E-types due to the attention on what is happening in front of them - a painter/photographer. in duality pairs E/I differs

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it represents someone's random anime alike fantasies which may remind anything, depending on the imagination abbility

one of the noticable issues on the colored pic is that the both in the left pair look closer to I-types due to shyness of the girl and the look to own interests on the side of the man, while all in the right pair as E-types due to the attention on what is happening in front of them - a painter/photographer. in duality pairs E/I differs
    Nah you are twisting things as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by VenusRose View Post
    @Beautiful sky

yeah, the first is pretty obvious, LSE EII IEE top SLI bottom...the second pic is not that obvious to me, though it looked better compared to some of the other ones I found. I just copied pics that I could find from googling Delta quadra...most of them are from DeviantArt I believe.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

They are stooped and rounded shoulders like all INFj
    -

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEI and ILE

There is one ILE at work who has folders designed for kids in his briefcase because and those were around so why not... Although he could be LII not really sure.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEI and ILE

Adorable
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't find how to post a photo. I want to share a good one with you. I won't mind your advice. I do both photography and draw various illustrations. I also design for various websites as my main income. Usually, I print out photos that cling to my soul as gloss acrylic glass print and insert them into a beautiful frame. I have an office where such photos hang. And I really hope that there will be way more of them in the future than now. Maybe someday I will be able to earn money with this hobby. I would not say that I earn little from this now, but I would like to earn even more and possibly work with large agencies.
    Last edited by Maggawyld; 02-21-2022 at 09:25 AM.

TIM
    NiTe
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this can't necessarily be extrapolated to an entire sociotype but I used to use for website avatars a photo of one of those red lights at tops of buildings (similar to lighthouses, they're to guide or warn aeroplanes); haven't got the particular image to hand but it was striking; the structure was obviously massive yet mostly obstructed by mists and the red light cutting through obscurity looked vaguely ominous

alternatively,

brutalist architecture, numerous satellites, night time but the sky is yellow or green with light pollution. Things are happening in the city below

alternatively, maybe anything from here https://www.reddit.com/r/submechanophobia
    (these people, including me, haven't actually got the named syndrome... rather the sentiment goes, 'It's eerie. I like it')
    Last edited by theum nathair; 12-21-2023 at 09:23 PM.