Thread: Greetings

TIM
    ILI-Te sp/sx 549
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Greetings

I am new to socionics, but not MBTI and Enneagram. I am hoping to have a more clarifying experience, as my type seems to be hard to place in most systems.

I am either LIE-Te or ILI-Te.

My hobbies include: Writing, drawing, and constructive activities of too much variety to list.

Favorite color(s): Black, silvers, dark purple, dark blue, dark red, and dark green.

I enjoy movies that have to do with human nature, and human potential.

I enjoy a wide variety of music not limited to genre or language.

I generally enjoy dark fantasy, and sci-fi.

I have traveled across the USA, and have lived in the Northwest and Midwest.

I work for a car dealership, but I have a wide variety of occupations I have tried such as security, retail, and maintenance.

I hope to get along with everyone, and I will warn that I can be quite insensative. I ask thee to be patient, as that is not my intent.

Thank you.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Are your favorite colors important to you?

TIM
    ILI-Te sp/sx 549
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Are your favorite colors important to you?
    Haha nah, but I end up thinking about them when I have to make a profile out of thin air. So I was like... "what do people put in these things?" and that stereotype popped up in my head. So I added it for humor.

But if you ever want to buy me a gift, now you have options.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Welcome, Tenebris.

I've never heard an LIE say "thee", but I don't think it's past someone wih 1D Fe to say that.

TIM
    ILI-Te sp/sx 549
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Welcome, Tenebris.

I've never heard an LIE say "thee", but I don't think it's past someone wih 1D Fe to say that.
    Ah, that isn't something I do often. I just sometimes add a little flair once in a while? I am a fan of thee and thou. hah

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There are lots of good tests you can take if you want to get some opinions on your particular type. However, my own (fairly worthless because usually wrong) opinion is ILI > LIE.
    Your avatar pic is more SEE-seeking. And your choice of colors seems more Ni than Te.
    Your job history also seems more ILI than LIE to me. I've had a ton of jobs, too, and have traveled all over, but I've never had jobs in retail or security.

This is just me talking, though, and everyone on this forum knows that I'm wrong most of the time. I'm just more willing than most to do a Ready-Fire-Aim.

But if you are indeed LIE-Te, then double welcome. There aren't many of that type on this forum.

TIM
    ILI-Te sp/sx 549
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    welcome

what are your fav movies? just curious
    Interstellar, Grand Torino, Lord of the Rings, The Dark Knight trilogy, V for Vendetta just to name a few.

TIM
    ILI-Te sp/sx 549
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are lots of good tests you can take if you want to get some opinions on your particular type. However, my own (fairly worthless because usually wrong) opinion is ILI > LIE.
    Your avatar pic is more SEE-seeking. And your choice of colors seems more Ni than Te.
    Your job history also seems more ILI than LIE to me. I've had a ton of jobs, too, and have traveled all over, but I've never had jobs in retail or security.

This is just me talking, though, and everyone on this forum knows that I'm wrong most of the time. I'm just more willing than most to do a Ready-Fire-Aim.

But if you are indeed LIE-Te, then double welcome. There aren't many of that type on this forum.
    I was actually going as ILI for quite some time, but I am often far too outspoken to be an introvert. But it is not off the table.

As for my work history, it was more out of necessity than choice. I grew up in a small town, with little options. I ended up transferring to an area where I could get more jobs, but alas it was during a recession. I am hoping to change that soon in the future. I was thinking of joining the Air force after I finish language schooling.

We are different people, I don't expect all types to be the same haha. So no worries, I do not mind your typing and suggestions. Time shall tell.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^ I agree. All the LIE's and ILI's on this forum are very distinctive.

What got you interested in typology?

TIM
    ILI-Te sp/sx 549
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ I agree. All the LIE's and ILI's on this forum are very distinctive.

What got you interested in typology?
    I was curious to understand why people act totally different than myself, and why they couldn't understand me. I was often time called rude or insensitive for giving solicited advice and or suggestions. Or considered unfriendly, and or too serious. It was obvious we were operating on different levels, and I was wondering what those were so that I could use them to my advantage/understand people better.