Thread: No one has been able to type me, could you ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question No one has been able to type me, could you ?

Hello
    I’ve spent many hours trying to understand by myself but a help by people who have more experience and different views will be very helpful. Friends and I have been interested in the MBTI for a while and we have been able to type and pass different tests to a lot of us. But when it comes to me, it's harder because I do not have a cleavage personality on the functions (I'm a bit of everything).

If it can help, here's a list of friends' MBTI :

Friends : 4 – ESFP 1 – INTP 2- ENTJ 2- ENFJ 1- ESTP 2- ESTJ 1- ENFP I’ll get back to my relation with my ENTJs friends later.

Family : 2 – ESTJ 2- ENFP 1- ISFJ My relatives consider me as being whether a clever ESTP or a dodgy ENTP. And me, I don’t really know even after looking after the functions. I'm only sure that I am rather a Fe than a Fi. For many estp-things I’d say « this is me », but so do I for some ENTPs things.

- - Even if I really like to sometimes be left alone, I gain energy through social interaction. I have many friends from different backgrounds. At school I was friends with both the nerds and the « thugs » coming from foreign countries.

-- I have a weird humour : sarcastic, absurd but still understandable one.

- - I use to oftenly go alone for a walk or just to sit somewhere where I can observe the people.

- - I am really good at knowing « how » the people are, it freacks my friends out. Sometimes I read the palms ( ?) even I don’t know how does it work. But it ever works and people think I can read in them, see what their live has been. In fact, it is quite easy because everyone is roughly the same and I adapt according to how they behave, how they dress, what their social groups are and according to what kind of conversations I’ve had with them

- - I am somewhat conservative politically, an europeist, a centrist, a realist. All of these based on « logical » beliefs.

- - I am very competitive, I play to win but I am not a crybaby when I lost. I do natation, football and karate. I am good a strategic game

- - I know that I appear to be somewhat rude but warm, talkative and using my eyes a lot, especially with women. Apparantly people feel like I am dominating them. But in reality I am not this self-assured and I like people, I’m not born to be a bastard.

- - I like to sometimes be lost in nature, to meditate or just to observe the clouds. I don’t really like when people are over excited, in fact I am generally quite calm.

-- I am a quick learner, prefering to have a big view on things and knowing what the facts are. I prefer details when it comes to hair, clothes...

- - The rules are more than necessary, they maintain the society in place. The others must follow them and this what I believe but the facts is that for my own behave they are relative. Whatever the procedures, if the goal is reached it’s ok. But still I do have strong values.

- - Even if I were a turbulent student and always the clown, teachers and directors always trusted me. Back in the high school they even resigned the elected students’ delegates to make me become the delegate because they needed me for something which had to be done in a very particular situation, I had to convince an inspector of the Education Minister to resigned a bad teacher, I knew itw as my duty and I done it properly for the good of all and this even if I liked this person.

- - I don’t feel the stress in a conscious way but the anxiety once had real consequences on my health.

- - I don’t like to be leaded and I like to lead sometimes. When it matters to me, things should go as I say because it is oftenly the less time-taking and effective way. But ofc I can be wrong sometimes. I am more of a shadow-leader in daily-life.

- - I know no one who really dislikes me. If someone do, I know that finally he will change his mind. And I dislike no one, even those who I despise because they distract me somehow.

- - I tend to think a little before acting. I plan knowing that finally nothing will go like planned but still, I fin dit necessary to have a guideline even if I am good at improvising.

- - The best gift my parents have given to me is to let me be independant. « Do what you want but you have to face the consequences ».

- I’ve made the trip high school - home more than 200 times by hitchjacking. It was interesting because I noticed that my way of holding me, my clothes… influenced the average waiting time. It was also funny to never know who will stop for you. - - I am realist and pragmatic, I rely of fact. Even if I am defenitely a Fe, one of the few functions I totally know I am.

- - Sometimes I have the intuition that *that* thing is the better and when I follow this intuition it’s always end-up well. But it’s quite rare though.

- - Younger I was much more of a debatter than now. I hate when people argue with false arguments. No I’m a bit less than what i've used to be because you can’t know how the future is about to be and well, it doesn’t matter anymore ; democracy kinda sucks because people suck as well. They’re talking about things they don’t know.

- - When it comes to a topic I don’t know much about I prefer to listen. If someone asks my opinion upon it I can easily convince them I know what I am talking about.

- - I will not say I am lazy but work… it bothers me a lot. Ma manière de travailler est « vite fait, bien fait ».

- - I like phylosophical stuff, oftenly I have existantials doubt upon life and its meaning. For me life’s a joke, maybe an enjoyable one, and has no real meaning we will all die and no ones will remember us. We’re just a part of something bigger.

- - I don’t believe in indivudality, we all need a strong community whatever it is. It is unlogical but we can’t live by our own. And the individualisation of the society makes me quite sad and this is not a good way. I’m very loyal and protective of my relatives. I love to act like if I were member of a gang, a clan. Patriotism when open-minded is a beautiful thing.

- - I know I am seen as being a jerk you can only like. I am really good at seducing people.

- - I know that I appear to be somewhat rude but warm, talkative and using my eyes a lot, especially with women. Apparantly people feel like I am dominating them. But in reality I am not this self-assured and I like people, I’m not born to be a bastard.

- - I like to sometimes be lost in nature, to meditate or just to observe the clouds. I don’t really like when people are over excited, in fact I am generally quite calm.

- - I travel in adventurous ways only.

Back to my relation with my ENTJs friends. They both are my closest friends. We have quite the same view on things and some of my friends, even if they love us individually, prefer not to go out if they know we’ll be only me, an ENTJ and him because they are « afraid ». I have realized that I am the only one those ENTJ really respect and consider the advices.
    For eg, a week ago we all were at the night club and we all wanted to leave (we went by 2 cars) expect an ENTJ. But still, we started to leave and get back to our cars then he went by running at us ; once in the car he told us « I knew *me* will be driving so that’s why I am here, if it wasn’t him you would have waited for me as long as I want. But I know he wouldn’t and would have leave me by own. »

The father of one of the ENTJ is an ENTP and I find him being marvelous, incredible. He amazes me. He is like me but in more bizarre.

I have so many others things to say but I don’t want to annoy you and I pretty that the longer it takes, the less response I’ll get ��. Plus excuse my english. A really huge thank you for those who will help me !
    Last edited by Ahuey; 12-14-2018 at 01:02 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you want a socionics typing, please do the questionnaire in my signature (video is preferable).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    If you want a socionics typing, please do the questionnaire in my signature (video is preferable).
    I'll

Lol, the title sounds like clickbait. =) Will maybe read later, just wanted to say that.
    It defenitely is.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know you said you think you are somehow definitely Fe, but after reading your post there is a lot of clear visible Te leading meaning you are ESTJ or ENTJ. thehotelambush is right though in that answering a questionnaire such as his would help clarify a lot of things that experienced typists look for. For now, based on what info is given, I'd say LIE (ENTJ).
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    I know you said you think you are somehow definitely Fe, but after reading your post there is a lot of clear visible Te leading meaning you are ESTJ or ENTJ. thehotelambush is right though in that answering a questionnaire such as his would help clarify a lot of things that experienced typists look for. For now, based on what info is given, I'd say LIE (ENTJ).
    Thank you for your answer.
    I've done the video, it is uploading on youtube. I'll link it here after.
    If my words on the video aren't this understandable because of my pronunciation, I'd answer this questionnaire by writing.
    But yeah, ENTJ could also fit me quite well but I appear to be more aware of the peoples' feelings.
    Plus when I read the description of Ti and Te, well both are how I act.

In fact, regarding to the tests I've taken my MBTI goes like this :
    I / E : 70% per the E
    S / N : ~53%
    T / F : 70% per the T
    P / J : ~53%

I know that the dichotomy of the letters isn't the real point, the functions are but still this is a quite relevant example.

Oh, and yes, I appear to be 8w7 at the enneagramm.
    Last edited by Ahuey; 12-14-2018 at 02:55 PM.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Lol, the title sounds like clickbait. =) Will maybe read later, just wanted to say that.
    Socionists HATE HIM. He manages to be TYPELESS. CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno but possibly Fe valued.

(...haha I just read that you said so yourself in your post )

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    Socionists HATE HIM. He manages to be TYPELESS. CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW.
    lol
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ahuey View Post
    Thank you for your answer.
    I've done the video, it is uploading on youtube. I'll link it here after.
    If my words on the video aren't this understandable because of my pronunciation, I'd answer this questionnaire by writing.
    But yeah, ENTJ could also fit me quite well but I appear to be more aware of the peoples' feelings.
    Plus when I read the description of Ti and Te, well both are how I act.

In fact, regarding to the tests I've taken my MBTI goes like this :
    I / E : 70% per the E
    S / N : ~53%
    T / F : 70% per the T
    P / J : ~53%

I know that the dichotomy of the letters isn't the real point, the functions are but still this is a quite relevant example.

Oh, and yes, I appear to be 8w7 at the enneagramm.
    IME being around some ESIs can be like walking on eggshells so it is only natural that their dual would be aware enough to sensitively deal with (even try to slyly control or influence) their emotions.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IME being around some ESIs can be like walking on eggshells so it is only natural that their dual would be aware enough to sensitively deal with (even try to slyly control or influence) their emotions.
    It is strange to me that I've never experienced this "walking on eggshells" with ESI's. Sometimes, they get weird and emotional but it has never bothered me. My inclination is to just say "Whoa, there. What are you talking about?"

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    It is strange to me that I've never experienced this "walking on eggshells" with ESI's. Sometimes, they get weird and emotional but it has never bothered me. My inclination is to just say "Whoa, there. What are you talking about?"
    Gammas handle confrontation well imo. Better than Alphas. The ones I know spar easily even without dislike. I avoid this behavior if I can help it unless something important perhaps is at stake. ESIs want to be reckoned with and I hate the notion. (Se ignoring)
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gammas handle confrontation well imo. Better than Alphas. The ones I know spar easily even without dislike. I avoid this behavior if I can help it unless something important perhaps is at stake. ESIs want to be reckoned with and I hate the notion. (Se ignoring)
    "ESI's want to be reckoned with." Lol. So true.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    "Want to be reckoned with." Lol. So true.
    Hence Pink's song, "what about us?!" She looks ESI.
    ~* astralsilky

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry but I'm not sure that I've correctly understood the sense of your post. Would you mind paraphrase it ?

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ahuey View Post
    Sorry but I'm not sure that I've correctly understood the sense of your post. Would you mind paraphrase it ?
    Another approach - all types have and can be aware of feelings to some extent so don't let that throw you off. True types are more reliant on intricate patterns that extend beyond things like t vs f etc.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Beta is my guess

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another approach - all types have and can be aware of feelings to some extent so don't let that throw you off. True types are more reliant on intricate patterns that extend beyond things like t vs f etc.
    Get it. Thanks.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey there dual...

ESTP/ SLE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

> No one has been able to type me, could you ?

seems F

the problem is to type correctly, not just to type

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nice IEI bait. But im gonna go with ESFp 3w4. If not that then ESFj 2w3