Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your attitude towards what you do for a living

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I honestly don’t know what I’m doing anymore.

I honestly pursued what I’m doing now because some IEI guy told me I could do it 4 years ago.

I’ve always worked and pushed really hard, but on a macro scale in terms of my life direction I’ve always only just gone through the motions and gone with the flow. And then opportunities would always seemingly drop into my hand from the sky lol.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I honestly don’t know what I’m doing anymore.

I honestly pursued what I’m doing now because some IEI guy told me I could do it 4 years ago.

I’ve always worked and pushed really hard, but on a macro scale in terms of my life direction I’ve always only just gone through the motions and gone with the flow. And then opportunities would always seemingly drop into my hand from the sky lol.
    This honestly makes me feel sorry for your Ni suggestive

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    This honestly makes me feel sorry for your Ni suggestive
    Yes. It’s compounded by the fact that I don’t know what the point of life is.

My life is objectively very cool but it’s like being a platform game character with a limited field of view of what’s coming up next. So it’s like a platform game without a point almost. Anytime I get a good “point” (in this case, inspiration from cute IEI), I latch onto it. Then all the bananas and gold coins and fighting monsters begins to have meaning.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just successfully advised an ILI woman who used to manage at a big Accenture branch lol and she was interviewed by Google before. Another SLE woman who manages national flagship Starbucks is one of my clients too. Happy about seeing promise breaking into consulting. Seriously, tfw Accenture person consults YOU.

Other than that I’m stressed af.

You know what I’ve noticed. Most high rolling people are humble as hell lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12