Thread: Josh Brolin

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Josh Brolin

Was watching a movie with him in it and the whole time I kept thinking how much he reminds me of Tommy Lee Jones. Could they be the same type?

TIM
    IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems Delta ST to me

TIM
    EIE Sx/So 3
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Interview's all over the place, whew. I saw some Fe in here (it's more emotional, it's funny, he can be very funny, etc):

Same here.

Def more to the Beta side (talks about power, brute force, Ni is also there with the Marvel storytelling, but extro functions prevail, even some Ne in there). It's why he makes a good Thanos

The reason why the Avengers were so successful might (!), among financial factors, also be contributed to how literally typecast the actors are. It's incredible.

Tom Hiddleston is NF like Loki, Hemsworth/ ScarJo/ Saldana are a S types, Evans and Pratt have strong ethics, Benedict Cumberbatch is an intuitive like Dr. Strange, Tom Holland has strong Ne and the friendly neighbourhood spider ethics (Zendaya is so lucky), and RDJ is basically a carbon copy extrovert of Tony Stark IRL especially enneagram-wise.

Marvel has the Beta villain down to a T. Ronan is LSI like Thanos, Loki NiFe, Hela/Killmonger also Se valuing extroverts. You can almost always predict that the actors are pretty close to that.