Thread: Indecent questions for SEE males

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Indecent questions for SEE males

Hopefully that got your attention. If you're a SEE female I'm still interested in any answers or somments. If you're not a SEE but had any experiences with any SEE you're more than welcome to comment about it, I'd like to know more about this particular sociotype.

As an ILI woman who's had quite a few ridiculously failed, boring, should-not-have-happened relationships with people of every quadra except my own and sweared to never make such a galactic proportion mistake ever again, I'm thinking of maybe considering my dual in that regard. I've never got to closely observe any SEE irl unless really brief and I don't have much of an idea about how you guys are like as people, let alone in a relationship or when in love, except for the sociotype descriptions I've read, some Leonardo DiCaprio movies and a few Justin Bieber and Elvis Presley clips.

So please do tell, what are you like when in a relationship or when you love someone? How "stable" so to speak are your feelings, do you ever have moments when you feel like your feelings are fading, or your promisses are not as important as you acted or felt like when you made them? How quick are you to break your promisses, lie, deceive or betray someone who at a particular moment felt very important to you? Are you sacrificial and compromising? What do you do if your partner is really demanding about stuff and you feel incapable mentally, physically or emotionally to meet their demands regarding understanding, sex, patience etc. ? What do you behave like when around your special someone? How do you express yourself? What is love to you? How loyal and devoted are you in a relationship? Please really think about what your actions really are rather than what you believe in or what you would like to believe your actions develop like. Also, what you would describe your dream relationship or love like, what is the athmosphere like, behaviour of the parts etc.?
    I guess I'll just stop here with the questions for now, do tell everything or anything related though, I'm curious.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I’m reading this and reflecting on the semi-relationship I had with an SEE, one line he once said to me stands out in my mind, even if a bit out of context here:

”I cannot make any promises.”

That being said, my female best friend of most of my life is also an SEE. I would describe him and her both as resourceful, fun, and very devoted and faithful. Take it for what you will. : ) ILI women are cool btw, welcome.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SEEs often express themselves through innuendo but don't seem to like it as much when others direct it at them. They seem to get equally shocked, insulted and put-off as other types about similar subjects so for this aspect, one has to play it by ear keeping in mind that they usually think that their values are best. Most SEEs seem to enjoy playfulness and they like to be relieved of seriousness; ILIs do seem to be able to easily deliver on that, and they don't seem to mind following along, which will be seen by an SEE as a real plus......

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ESTp 7w8
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My typing may be wrong, but... summarization of a male that I play basketball with often, believed to be an ESFp.

Very verbally aggressive, however does not take anything seriously, in regards what he says and what he hears.

Always the guy talking the most trash on and off the court, but never really gets involved in direct conflicts.

Somewhat utilizes verbal aggression to 'test' people, to see their reaction.

He is aware of the hierarchy and 'male dominance'- takes advantage of people's mental weaknesses, especially those that are passive.

Frequently belittles and classifies people to demonstrate leadership and dominance.

He often avoids causing conflict or testing people that will defend themselves.

Reminds me a lot of Donald Trump, in regards to outward personality.

Physical energy levels are erratic, normally lazy with brief spikes of excursion.

Does not seem much interested in long-term relationships. Kind of already pre-occupied with his own emotions and mental games. Maintains a mindset of 'in the moment' and out of sight, out of mind.

From my experience with multiple ESFp females and the male above:
    ESFps want to 'conquer' people without exposing any part of themselves that may be inferred as a weakness and decreasing the chances of counter-attacks. Somewhat conducts themselves as an 'attacker' in everything, always on the go and focused on offense. However, once conquered, they lose interest.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Headed View Post
    My typing may be wrong, but... summarization of a male that I play basketball with often, believed to be an ESFp.

Very verbally aggressive, however does not take anything seriously, in regards what he says and what he hears.

Always the guy talking the most trash on and off the court, but never really gets involved in direct conflicts.

Somewhat utilizes verbal aggression to 'test' people, to see their reaction.

He is aware of the hierarchy and 'male dominance'- takes advantage of people's mental weaknesses, especially those that are passive.

Frequently belittles and classifies people to demonstrate leadership and dominance.

He often avoids causing conflict or testing people that will defend themselves.

Reminds me a lot of Donald Trump, in regards to outward personality.

Physical energy levels are erratic, normally lazy with brief spikes of excursion.

Does not seem much interested in long-term relationships. Kind of already pre-occupied with his own emotions and mental games. Maintains a mindset of 'in the moment' and out of sight, out of mind.

From my experience with multiple ESFp females and the male above:
    ESFps want to 'conquer' people without exposing any part of themselves that may be inferred as a weakness and decreasing the chances of counter-attacks. Somewhat conducts themselves as an 'attacker' in everything, always on the go and focused on offense. However, once conquered, they lose interest.
    I think that's right, I also know some SEEs who are like you describe.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit