Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alpha NTs & Sexual Impulse (ENTp,INTj sexuality)

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Alpha NTs & Sexual Impulse (ENTp,INTj sexuality)

Alpha NTs, what is your approx age range (e.g. teens, 20s, 30s, etc) and how often does sex naturally cross your mind? Is it usually absent unless suggested to you by an outside source, or do you naturally find imaginations arising in you throughout your day??
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

bump

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiviay View Post
    bump
    lmao - doing market research for future duality?
    "I take back like half of the exclamation points.....they make me look....eager to please. Which I AM....but I don't want anyone to KNOW that"
    - Carrie Fisher

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Probably right there in suggestive area. Hard to realize that much at least compared to others.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

this should more correlate with the level of hormones than types

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrrrmaid View Post
    lmao - doing market research for future duality?
    You know it

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ummm, well at least a few times a day if left to my own imagination. But it's not the kind of sex I could have irl, unless I actually tried to find people soley as sexual partners but half the satisfaction for me would be to discover sexual interest with people's whose personality is familiar to me. Idc what turns me on I probably will just wait until I find someone emotionally responsive and compatible first.

I love the idea of comparing and contrasting behaviour when not aroused versus when aroused.

edit: I might not be an alpha nt woops, let's just keep this here though

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for your responses thus far and I can assure you myself and other SEIs are eager to hear your NT feedback on this with all sincerity. Not trying to expose you - just need to know some of this stuff ... Unless the types are doomed to usually being the proverbial 2 ships passing in the night ... Consider this not as media broadcasting so much as helping your duals know how they can make you happier in this arena. =)
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    SOCIONICO ULTIMO
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

n- n- never!!!!

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Liolet Vemonade View Post
    n- n- never!!!!
    Ok fine, stay celibate. lol
    ~* astralsilky

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't know if I am Alpha NT, but it's a possibility. I have an incredibly high sex drive. I'm 37 and I think about sex multiple times a day.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
    I don't know if I am Alpha NT, but it's a possibility. I have an incredibly high sex drive. I'm 37 and I think about sex multiple times a day.
    I suffered through my early 20s with over 20x an hour. I don't need outside stimulus to get in the mood heh!
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The alpha NT I know identifies as asexual. He accepts Beta pervyness but doesn't really indulge in it.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think some LII's can be very upfront about that to a point of going into specific details. I really think Nebula could be one...
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I think some LII's can be very upfront about that to a point of going into specific details. I really think Nebula could be one...
    Like picturing a hot woman sitting on my face lol

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sexual drive is independent of type and often overrides cognitive function; type would likely be related to how one might attempt to control or satisfy one's drive - vigorous exercise does seem to take the edge off. Drives must firstly reside within before any external stimulation can add fuel to the fire.......

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Without going into sordid details, it is true that intertype relations greatly affect the quality of encounters wrt style and technique. My general advice to all is to stay within your Quadra or else Supervision. [Identical relations are an incredible experience but maybe that's just coz I'm an SEI-Si and Si is the cognitive function processing sensuality and bodily experiences].
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
    Like picturing a hot woman sitting on my face lol
    I somehow picture this kind of dude as one of your possible reincarnations:

I think he was LII.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would recommend that sexual expression be given as a gift to the Alpha NT. Give it, and make sure it is like a present. An early Christmas gift. Give it often. This is for a reason. As an LII, I am afraid of Fi and respond with politeness to the idea of truly knowing that somebody likes me. I am actually afraid of my opinions of others. To discuss the opinion that you hold of someone will only make LIIs polite and shy. I cannot say that I am your friend or not your friend, because I cannot know that. I will always be polite but a little distant.

In my shyness, I am enormously sensual. I snuggle my pillow when I wake up. I like to eat. I will never become confident that my opinion of you is important enough for me to tell you! But I cannot escape my sensuality. The gift of sexual love, being offered freely to a LII, is the gift of that which they process as an addiction. The addiction to Si is inescapable. It is completely subjective, completely introverted. There is no way I can make contact to another person socially with my addiction to the sensual. I cannot process Fi without fear. I process Si without any filters. Talk to me about a relationship and I will be quiet, polite, and afraid of my own opinion. Give me sensuality and I will take it. Give LIIs sensuality.

How to give this gift?

Remove Fi from the gift. Don't talk about your feelings. Talk about going to get a burrito. Bring up the color of your nipples by accident, using Fe not Fi. Ask me if you like nipples that color. Ask me what are the funniest looking nipples you have seen. Keep using Fe and not Fi. To not address your feelings. I am afraid of Fi. Laugh and smile a lot. Give the sex as a present. Start with food. Switch to Fe, talk about how much you love puppy dogs. Do you eat burritos? Change the subject often between types of Fe and types of Si. Talk about how much you love this breed of dogs. Ask do you have a dog? Then eventually say "I have hard nipples." On occasion, complement my Ti. Say "You are smart like a professor." Give the gift - say "Professors are so sexy."

After the sex, I will lock my Fi onto you. I will be politely devoted forever. I am afraid of my opinions. After sex and food, my fear of Fi is gone.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Question: Do Alpha NTs feel more bonded to their partner after sex than the average person does?

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    I would recommend that sexual expression be given as a gift to the Alpha NT. Give it, and make sure it is like a present. An early Christmas gift. Give it often. This is for a reason. As an LII, I am afraid of Fi and respond with politeness to the idea of truly knowing that somebody likes me. I am actually afraid of my opinions of others. To discuss the opinion that you hold of someone will only make LIIs polite and shy. I cannot say that I am your friend or not your friend, because I cannot know that. I will always be polite but a little distant.

In my shyness, I am enormously sensual. I snuggle my pillow when I wake up. I like to eat. I will never become confident that my opinion of you is important enough for me to tell you! But I cannot escape my sensuality. The gift of sexual love, being offered freely to a LII, is the gift of that which they process as an addiction. The addiction to Si is inescapable. It is completely subjective, completely introverted. There is no way I can make contact to another person socially with my addiction to the sensual. I cannot process Fi without fear. I process Si without any filters. Talk to me about a relationship and I will be quiet, polite, and afraid of my own opinion. Give me sensuality and I will take it. Give LIIs sensuality.

How to give this gift?

Remove Fi from the gift. Don't talk about your feelings. Talk about going to get a burrito. Bring up the color of your nipples by accident, using Fe not Fi. Ask me if you like nipples that color. Ask me what are the funniest looking nipples you have seen. Keep using Fe and not Fi. To not address your feelings. I am afraid of Fi. Laugh and smile a lot. Give the sex as a present. Start with food. Switch to Fe, talk about how much you love puppy dogs. Do you eat burritos? Change the subject often between types of Fe and types of Si. Talk about how much you love this breed of dogs. Ask do you have a dog? Then eventually say "I have hard nipples." On occasion, complement my Ti. Say "You are smart like a professor." Give the gift - say "Professors are so sexy."

After the sex, I will lock my Fi onto you. I will be politely devoted forever. I am afraid of my opinions. After sex and food, my fear of Fi is gone.
    Best post I've ever read in this forum yet. Thank you so much and be blessed for all eternity. Omg you don't know how grateful Alpha SFs are to you for your disclosure. Thank you for your candid participation.
    ~* astralsilky

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How to give this gift?

This is amazing. Definitely like the talk of nipple colors and shapes and textures... I should think about that more often. Maybe I will bother to add something I would like too after I get home.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How to give this gift?

This thread is turning into sexionics and cognitive fuctions. May her nipples glisten in the morning son. *cheers

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's Friday night & everyone else is too busy for sexionics. :sigh: This feels tragic. Too many lonely nights in my adult life...
    ~* astralsilky

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

.......In my shyness,........I will never become confident that my opinion of you is important enough for me to tell you!...........the gift of that which they process as an addiction......... It is completely subjective,....... There is no way I can make contact to another person socially with my addiction to the sensual. I cannot process Fi without fear.........afraid of my own opinion.........
    With respect to LIIs, there must be other issues at work here. Healthy LIIs seem to hold themselves aloof or in a sort of self-imposed isolation, but social shyness, fear and lack of confidence seem rather unusual; many do seem to fear their own incompetence, however. As well, they're not normally addictive personalities because they're fairly detached and objective by nature. I agree that they can be sensual (most of it remains in their heads) but they seem to deliver sensuality in a sort of ESE-provide-the-best-service way. Relationships with ESI seem common so actually fearing Fi from an external source seems unlikely - and as far as fearing their own Fi aspects, one normally doesn't fear what one largely ignores or is unaware of.......

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they’re pervier than their Si ego counterparts.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I think they’re pervier than their Si ego counterparts.
    Perversions seem linked more to animal instincts than type. However, LIIs certainly don't have the tools to be as socially slick as SLEs.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    Perversions seem linked more to animal instincts than type. However, LIIs certainly don't have the tools to be as socially slick as SLEs.

a.k.a. I/O
    Lol. I never know what you’re getting at when you talk this way. You should create one of those random automatic phrase generators for yourself for Socionics blurbs, it would be a great educational tool.

I should have said “hornier” or “more sexually charged” instead.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol. I never know what you’re getting at when you talk this way. You should create one of those random automatic phrase generators for yourself for Socionics blurbs, it would be a great educational tool.

I should have said “hornier” or “more sexually charged” instead.
    That might be true. is conscious after all. LOL.

Like fidgeting around rhythmically is not really conscious but according to some sources that is quite -ish body language. It does not come right at you.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That might be true. is conscious after all. LOL.

Like fidgeting around rhythmically is not really conscious but according to some sources that is quite -ish body language. It does not come right at you.
    Fidgeting is Te?

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fidgeting is Te?
    Yeah. There is that rhythmically doing something aspect to it.

The Te state is physically a fast movement with a uniformly adjusted rhythm. The contractions-relaxation of the muscles are subordinated to the same goal, are produced in one direction, so in this state the person is rather inflexible and inept. Entering the Te-state, the person is completely given to him, turns into a kind of a productive mechanism. It is difficult to get out of it right away. After gaining inertia, the muscles continue to rhythmically contract, and the limbs move. The more intense the work, the more time it takes to recover.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Victor-Gulenko
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. There is that rhythmically doing something aspect to it.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Victor-Gulenko
    I wouldn’t categorize contracting limbs while beginning to rest as “fidgeting” as it’s normally imagined. Awkward angular body language I think I have seen from Te egos though.

I agree with how he described Se, but since it’s weaker for alpha NTs, I don’t feel like they really embody it much. Maybe in short (pervy) bursts.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh no the thread has devolved into Gamma fidgeting instead of Alpha sensuality :'(

Do Alpha NTs like lingerie or is it a barrier to the goal as some guys have told me?

What about silky sheets and what about music that puts you in the mood?

Sexy music to me was always by groups like Depeche Mode and Underworld and Slowdive. [Edited for TMI] The wrong music can hinder the experience - like bad restaurant jazz or most r&b pop. Thoughts??

What about your partner's body type? MUST she be outrageously beyond perfectly voluptuous in body before you would give in, or do you offer more grace than that like for feeling and/or compatibility?
    ~* astralsilky

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Do Alpha NTs like lingerie or is it a barrier to the goal as some guys have told me? Lingerie is sexy, especially lingerie that is translucent Is that a little pink I see?

What about silky sheets and what about music that puts you in the mood? Silky sheets are sensual. I like them. Some jazzy music gets me in the mood, but so does some NIN. It is hard to pinpoint exactly. This kind of thing can change on circumstances.

What about your partner's body type? MUST she be outrageously beyond perfectly voluptuous in body before you would give in, or do you offer more grace than that like for feeling and/or compatibility? Different body types are attractive. It depends how everything comes together.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    Do Alpha NTs like lingerie or is it a barrier to the goal as some guys have told me?
    My ILE is obsessed with it. He gets upset if I don’t wear it.

Silkier sheets probably help him on an unconscious level but I highly doubt he would consciously notice such things unless the difference was pointed out to him. He does notice music and comments on the romanticness levels of different types. Feelsy electronic/hipster or not bad jazz or light focus/study music is ideal I think.

What about your partner's body type? MUST she be outrageously beyond perfectly voluptuous in body before you would give in, or do you offer more grace than that like for feeling and/or compatibility?
    He’s told me he wasn’t really interested in going further with women who were non-curvy. He started relationships with women based on compatibility first and foremost, but physical features were a dealbreaker in pushing things along physically.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ILE is obsessed with it. He gets upset if I don’t wear it.

Silkier sheets probably help him on an unconscious level but I highly doubt he would consciously notice such things unless the difference was pointed out to him. He does notice music and comments on the romanticness levels of different types. Feelsy electronic/hipster or not bad jazz or light focus/study music is ideal I think.

He’s told me he wasn’t really interested in going further with women who were non-curvy. He started relationships with women based on compatibility first and foremost, but physical features were a dealbreaker in pushing things along physically.
    OMG no wonder I couldn't get laid all those years I was a size 0-2. No one hardly ever pursued me for sex until I thought I weighed too much. The fashion ads they are a'lyin' to us. This makes me rethink a lot because I started dieting again. My fiance says he wanted me to GAIN even more and I was so shocked at first I cried and thought he was being sarcastic and trying to insult me but no, he was serious. Everything you've written here is most helpful. I can't thank you enough!!!
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG no wonder I couldn't get laid all those years I was a size 0-2. No one hardly ever pursued me for sex until I thought I weighed too much. This makes me rethink a lot because I started dieting again. My fiance says he wanted me to GAIN even more and I was so shocked at first I cried and thought he was being sarcastic and trying to insult me but no, he was serious. Everything you've written here is most helpful. I can't thank you enough!!!
    Lmao alright.

Don’t do anything unhealthy though. Congrats on the fiancé. Eat more saturated fats and get some exercise in. Should be good. I’m taller than and weigh more than my BF btw. IDGAF.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh no the thread has devolved into Gamma fidgeting instead of Alpha sensuality :'(

Sexy music to me was always by groups like Depeche Mode and Underworld and Slowdive. [Edited for TMI] The wrong music can hinder the experience - like bad restaurant jazz or most r&b pop. Thoughts??

I like lingerie; I need something to draw in my attention. I am an introvert of course. Body type is probably based on a few factors. First, is how many girls are knocking down my door? A guy gets cocky when there are plenty of women available. Secondly, erotic taste in body types seems to change with me. I like different looking women now than in the past. When I was younger, I like extremely thin women. I mostly had relationships with yoga instructor types. I have acquired a taste for some variations on that. I was normally repulsed by large breasts. I liked thin, athletic, ballet/yoga/soccer playing types. I have loosened up and have no deep preferences.

I do not like any music, both in general and for mood setting. Music makes me concentrate better, I concentrate too much.
    Last edited by Saberstorm; 11-24-2018 at 06:58 PM.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@vesstheastralsilky Let me know if you have any more questions.

He also likes how I apparently seem to enjoy being womanly. He has said he envies my ability to be confident about my body. Also he gets excited by me seeming really conservative in public and being freaky in private.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@vesstheastralsilky Let me know if you have any more questions.

He also likes how I apparently seem to enjoy being womanly. He has said he envies my ability to be confident about my body. Also he gets excited by me seeming really conservative in public and being freaky in private.
    I am like that too.

I will certainly take you up on your offer. Thanks soooooo much. <3
    ~* astralsilky

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast