Thread: Introverted LIE / ENTJ

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Introverted LIE / ENTJ

Hey, after wondering a long time about my type, i came to the conclusion that i have to be ENTJ

I basically use Te as lead, accumulating a lot of knowledge, thinking about how the external world works, measuring efficiency and so on.

Neither FE nor TE polr matched, and INTj was ruled out by me being Victim/Pseudo aggressor.
    Si polr seems to fit perfectly because, i usually can't get that much into detail work, don't really care about cozyness, and cannot explain what my body wants to tell me: Engaging in sports way beyond what my body is capable until it forces me to take a break by falling ill.

Also i am very Fi longing relationship-wise and looking for a lifelong bond, i am usually repulsed by the lack of Fi in women.

So all of this screams LIE to me, also the Intertypes relationships seem to fit the only thing that really bugs me is:

I am a typical introvert. I mean i do lots of sports, am able to achieve a lot when i want, but i can not really make bonds, am very shy in personal contact and am happy to be left alone and spend the whole day reading and engaging in my productive (and not so productive) tasks.

So, I have to ask you: is this possible? Can there be such a thing as an introverted ENTJ ?

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Certanly, a thing here to note is that socionics extroversion is not necessarily gregariousness, its about where you base your thought process around. So it is certainly possible to have socionics extroverts who behave in stereotypically introverted way (especially Gammas and Deltas with Fi focus).

As for forming bonds I can say that I don't like to make friends with everyone either, with all the phonies around there is just no point is there? Work friends, Sure. Friend friends, nah.

So unless if you think there is something wrong don't worry.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I appeared to be introverted until I was about 28.

I think this is a common characteristic of LIE’s.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I appeared to be introverted until I was about 28.

I think this is a common characteristic of LIE’s.
    Yep, LIEs and LSEs.