aka He Died With a Felafel Delilah's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gilles Deleuze

Anyone has come across him and asked what type he might be?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_Deleuze

"Inasmuch as it is nothing but pure communicability, every face, even the most noble and beautiful, is always suspended on the edge of an abyss"

TIM
    EIE-Ni 1w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE, most likely. That video particularly comes off to me as displaying a sort of Fe-Ni

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Xei?
    Seems anxious/fearful about dreams as in they are negative for others outside of the dreamer in such ways as threatening/devouring so this relationship aspect could indicate that Sei is more probable...only viewed a few mins though.

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carolus View Post
    EIE, most likely. That video particularly comes off to me as displaying a sort of Fe-Ni
    I am not sure about him being Fe ego to be honest, like maybe you can write a bit more about what you mean?

Here is another video if it helps:
    "Inasmuch as it is nothing but pure communicability, every face, even the most noble and beautiful, is always suspended on the edge of an abyss"

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE without a doubt. Anti-Oedipus is like the post-modern antipode of Phenomenology of Spirit, just without the same metaphysical import, as its intent is much more heuristic. The premise is essentially that of micro-mechanisms of thought and impulse originating from a metaphorically flat body-without-organs and giving rise to machines of all kinds in a rhizomatic interplay without any meaningfully limiting boundaries. That's about as dialectical-algorithmic Ni as it comes.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    EIE without a doubt. Anti-Oedipus is like the post-modern antipode of Phenomenology of Spirit, just without the same metaphysical import, as its intent is much more heuristic. The premise is essentially that of micro-mechanisms of thought and impulse originating from a metaphorically flat body-without-organs and giving rise to machines of all kinds in a rhizomatic interplay without any meaningfully limiting boundaries. That's about as dialectical-algorithmic Ni as it comes.
    ILI is dialectical too though, which was my initial hunch.

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    ILI is dialectical too though, which was my initial hunch.
    Could be, I just never got the sense that there was any Te constraining the mechanisms he was putting forth. Sartre was be a contrast, in this regard.
    4w3-5w6-8w7