Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thicc IEI thread

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Monroe is SEE
    Anyway i got Natasha Mcelhone typed as IEI on my list
    Shouldnt u be looking for EIIs thoe Vicky?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Shouldn't you be looking for men?
    Why men when i got ya girl

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Viktor
    post women in your taste to understand what you want

@Number 9 large

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

if you want my attention
    I give the useful info on the forum. Your attention you may keep at yourself.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Viktor
    also I get here the fun, your Attenteness
    while your approach is not productive, except to show your funny personality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fQzD8iL1qQ
    She had youtube channel. Said that in the past had much lesser weight but then has decided it's not healthy.

Model XL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgRoXn3IpJ0#t=1h10m49s
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dq3ybv-i2g#t=1h7m32s
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dq3ybv-i2g#t=1h25m28s
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq_kmUnYIz4#t=38m42s
    Last edited by Sol; 11-07-2018 at 09:26 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Viktor - Quit trying to fatten up women to satisfy your own temporary lustful desires. If you had any experience being in a healthy relationship you would know that it’s about the bond that you form with that person and the experiences you share with them. You’ve only proved yourself to be a creep, a sex predator and all around degenerate. No woman should ever be with you.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avalonia View Post
    @Viktor - Quit trying to fatten up women to satisfy your own temporary lustful desires. If you had any experience being in a healthy relationship you would know that it’s about the bond that you form with that person and the experiences you share with them. You’ve only proved yourself to be a creep, a sex predator and all around degenerate. No woman should ever be with you.
    This seems like a bit of an overreaction, no? Every man and woman is allowed to have certain physical preferences in a mate whether that is a man preferring a curvy woman or a skinny woman or a woman preferring a muscular man or a skinny man and so on.

I agree that chemistry and how much you get along with your partner is the most important thing for a long term relationship, but there's nothing wrong with a personal preference for curvy women. I happen to have a preference for curvy women for instance, but I know men that prefer skinny women, so to each their own.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Are there any curvy IEIs with big breasts and ass? Seems like most of them are usually skinny and kinda flat. Why should I care that they're my dual if they're not even thicc? If you can think of any celebrities or any person I can look up on the web I'd appreciate it.
    I suggest you begin your search here: https://www.reddit.com/r/notliketheothergirls/

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default EAT DA POO POO

p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    This seems like a bit of an overreaction, no? Every man and woman is allowed to have certain physical preferences in a mate whether that is a man preferring a curvy woman or a skinny woman or a woman preferring a muscular man or a skinny man and so on.

I agree that chemistry and how much you get along with your partner is the most important thing for a long term relationship, but there's nothing wrong with a personal preference for curvy women. I happen to have a preference for curvy women for instance, but I know men that prefer skinny women, so to each their own.
    I really don't give a damn if you think I'm overreacting, I'll say what I want. He's absolutely deserving of that judgement and more, so don't bother defending him.

And another thing, don't deliberately misinterpret what I'm saying to divert attention to what you think I don't understand. There's a major difference between having a preference in women and outright objectifying them by subtly influencing them to gain more weight.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In thirty years it will be shown that being Thicc is good for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yCeFmn_e2c

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I really don't give a damn if you think I'm overreacting, I'll say what I want. He's absolutely deserving of that judgement and more, so don't bother defending him.

And another thing, don't deliberately misinterpret what I'm saying to divert attention to what you think I don't understand. There's a major difference between having a preference in women and outright objectifying them by subtly influencing them to gain more weight.
    You're definitely overreacting because I don't think his intention is as malicious as you think. However, I will let you two settle this issue once he says his side of the story.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tits boobs ass tits boobs ass tits boobs ass tits boobs ass
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Victor-Gulenko
    As types with variable metabolism, Dynamics can rapidly grow stout, though just as quickly lose weight if they fall into a state of emotional distress. Statics have the opposite problem, of a stabler weight and build: if already seriously fat (or thin), they remain so for longer times. Their bodily metabolism is more invariant.

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI and SLE are fxxxxxxx similar , they love sex jokes
    IEI- Ni

IEI-Fe

Drunk SLE = IEI
    Last edited by karas; 11-12-2018 at 01:40 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by karas View Post
    IEI and SLE are fxxxxxxx similar
    they can be similarly fat what Vitya doubts somehow with his weird typing
    I personally saw several IEI with the weight higher than norma

noobs...

Quit trying to fatten up women to satisfy your own temporary lustful desires.
    those are not temporary. many men like curvy women and tolerate when those are some fatty
    the problem would be only if Vitya categorically rejected women with normal weight

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IEIs don't always react well to sex jokes, I would avoid making that assumption. In general they do not evaluate statements objectively.

This can have its benefits: if an IEI values you, they'll laugh at your jokes even if the joke being made is rather cliche, mean spirited in nature, or artlessly delivered.

Likewise if they don't value you, they won't laugh at your joke even if it is the best joke ever.

The situation is made further complicated by the Aristocratic nature of IEI. IEI's don't just "like you" because they like you, that would be SEI. They will also evaluate your social position and perceived status in the group the joke was made to. Se seekers value status above all, but often can't get it on their own. So that is what affects whether they will laugh at your joke, or deride you for making it.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 11-12-2018 at 04:12 AM.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So much judgement, with so little reason to support it. You should at least consider re-typing as EII

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spermatozoa View Post
    IEIs don't always react well to sex jokes, I would avoid making that assumption. In general they do not evaluate statements objectively.

This can have its benefits: if an IEI values you, they'll laugh at your jokes even if the joke being made is rather cliche, mean spirited in nature, or artlessly delivered.

Likewise if they don't value you, they won't laugh at your joke even if it is the best joke ever.

The situation is made further complicated by the Aristocratic nature of IEI. IEI's don't just "like you" because they like you, that would be SEI. They will also evaluate your social position and perceived status in the group the joke was made to. Se seekers value status above all, but often can't get it on their own. So that is what affects whether they will laugh at your joke, or deride you for making it.
    I only get that from EIE, IEI Aristocratic = The quiet unassuming leader. They also very easy to talk to. But yeah i remember this IEI girl asking what music i listen. I show her this, she dont like the video.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag 2 View Post
    I 10000% agree with Sperma, IEI females are judgmental cunts (females; males can take jokes - also: not every IEI is like this blah blah).
    In case that was inspired by Avalonia, then her behavior is not what IEI do in common. They avoid conflicts without serious reasons or when are not under strong affect. Being introverts they prefer to keep own opposing opinions with themselves.
    Avalonia reminds extraverted type, more rational one.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Honestly, I thought this thread was a shitpost at first. Imagine my surprise when I actually had two pages' worth of replies to go through and realize that Vik was as serious as one can be.

Well, you do you. Different strokes for different strokes. If voluptuous IEIs are what your heart desires (and they desire you back) then, by all means, go for it
    You should know, however, that 80% of the INFxs are cursed with perpetual noodle arms and can't open a jar of pickles.
    The person posting this, although he doesn't have tits, is no exception to the rule.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am IEI myself and I've been close to another IEI guy and I think this is very untrue.

Actually the more I like someone the more I will be honest with them about that kind of things. Why would I laugh at your jokes if I think they are unfunny or even stupid? So that you can keep being unfunny and stupid? Not on my watch. And thankfully I know my friends do the same with me.

I will laugh at somebody's jokes even if they aren't funny only if I don't care for them whatsoever and I want them to leave me alone. Or I won't even laugh I might just fake smile

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So much judgement, with so little reason to support it. You should at least consider re-typing as EII
    Why would this point to EII at all? Any type can be judgemental and for different reasons. If you’re so easily convinced if someone is a certain type on accord of your own cognitive bias, then I would suggest that you should strongly reconsider your typing capabilities if it’s going to cloud your already horrendous ability to judge people properly.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    In case that was inspired by Avalonia, then her behavior is not what IEI do in common. They avoid conflicts without serious reasons or when are not under strong affect. Being introverts they prefer to keep own opposing opinions with themselves.
    Avalonia reminds extraverted type, more rational one.
    First of all, I’m not a woman. If people keep getting this wrong because of the “-ia” suffix at the end of my username, I will change it.

Secondly, where did the idea that I was an IEI come from? I expressed disgust towards you and Victor’s objectification of women, that was all. I hold no personal grudge against either of you.

Lastly, are you really saying that IEIs can’t be confrontational? Are you kidding me? While I do realize that some IEIs can very well be wallflowers, if they've identified a cause or purpose that is meaningful to them, they can take up the mantle to challenge or confront obstacles intended to prevent them from developing on or communicating this idea to others. To say that IEIs can willfully and competently carry this out in the present moment is another issue. That’s how Se: suggestive manifests in the IEI.

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So much Fi..... iam dying

button Fi-se

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag 2 View Post
    Wasn't inspired by Ava, but thank you for the knowledge-bomb. <3
    Let's suppose that was a random match with her behavior above.

There is Aylen (IEI) example. On the forum you could see sometimes her as provoking, doing querrels. I talked with her in pm and noticed she avoids any opposing there. I have concluded that her forum's behavior and IRL may differ. In Internet forums she more plays, as does not perceives such talking situations as serious. She also said that provokes on forums sometimes just to see how a person will react to understand that person better. Being NF types IEI control communications and relations, they are accented on this and value to have them good, meanwhile being introvets they do not like to be involved in redundant opposings.
    They will not say "all the truth to your face" if you are not close friend, about which they care more than about their emotional comfort in relations. And even when they'll do - they understand that human will accept with good chance the said rudeness positively and relations will be kept, as that human is linked with them by something more as is close with them. It's E*E who may do rude drama - as they like such states more than comfortable peace. T types may also as do not think about relations in general. While IEI are not conflicting people. They will not enter to a random theme to start insult a random dude. They'd choose the words better to keep the feelings of opponent ok if they thought they really want to say something. In most cases they'd just kept own opinion at themselves if soft words were hard for them to find. It's not Fi types, but all IEI I talked IRL prefered to keep emotional comfort with opponents, were significantly restrained and tried to be soft people. When they hurted sometimes being impulsive and emotional inside - they regreted about that.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Let's suppose that was a random match with her behavior above.

There is Aylen (IEI) example. On the forum you could see sometimes her as provoking, doing querrels. I talked with her in pm and noticed she avoids any opposing there. I have concluded that her forum's behavior and IRL may differ. In Internet forums she more plays, as does not perceives such talking situations as serious. She also said that provokes on forums sometimes just to see how a person will react to understand that person better. Being NF types IEI control communications and relations, they are accented on this and value to have them good, meanwhile being introvets they do not like to be involved in redundant opposings.
    They will not say "all the truth to your face" if you are not close friend, about which they care more than about their emotional comfort in relations. And even when they'll do - they understand that human will accept with good chance the said rudeness positively and relations will be kept, as that human is linked with them by something more as is close with them. It's E*E who may do rude drama - as they like such states more than comfortable peace. T types may also as do not think about relations in general. While IEI are not conflicting people. They will not enter to a random theme to start insult a random dude. They'd choose the words better to keep the feelings of opponent ok if they thought they really want to say something. In most cases they'd just kept own opinion at themselves if soft words were hard for them to find. It's not Fi types, but all IEI I talked IRL prefered to keep emotional comfort with opponents, were significantly restrained and tried to be soft people. When they hurted sometimes being impulsive and emotional inside - they regreted about that.
    Not only do you get my gender wrong after I just explained that I'm a guy, but you talk all about me indirectly to try to convince some random person that I'm awful.

By the way, I would absolutely love to correct what you just explained, but I have neither the time nor the crayons to do so.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm fat/chubby/thick what-have-you, but I do have a great ass. Not the gender you want though. =D I've often made SLE str8 men go crazy though, with them wishing I was a girl- this SLE str8 boy wanted me to dance like Britney Spears for him lmao, I thought it was ridiculous but it actually really turned him on when I did it. That's when I was an attractive 19 year old twink tho.

Fat looks way worse on men than it does women, so I am losing weight. (I don't think that's 'just my opinion' I think it's objective truth, like women are supposed to have more fat cuz they have babies, but men are supposed to be warrior Chads biologically-speaking, so extra fat looks awful on us.) Lost 10 pounds so far yay.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ur always beautiful @BandD

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

<3 @sbbds Aww you're just biased cuz ur my dual.

I thought about you a lot today. Hope you're doing well. =)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

:re Betas and IEI and sexual jokes: lmao I will laugh at a sex JOKE if it's clearly, truly a joke, and its not a sex offender or predator using 'I'm just joking' to get away with real, actual molestation or rape, which happens quite a bit. That is obviously wrong. Nah, I'm not gonna care much what people only say- if there's no meat behind it, but sometimes you just don't know, and it's wise to not pretend like everybody should be your frat buddy with that stuff.

Contrary to popular belief, Betas have morals too, we don't want the world to become a perverted amoral zoo. But certain sex laws were inhumane and unfair and we fight those. Like how we used to treat two ADULT gay men who just wanted to IN PRIVATE/IN THEIR OWN DAMN HOMES give each other bjs, the same way we would a real pedophile or serial rapist.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

false advertising

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI?
    Britney Spears Anna Faris

download.jpeg
    Last edited by karas; 11-14-2018 at 03:11 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Not only do you get my gender wrong after I just explained that I'm a guy
    I not always read all messages people write. It's useful to write your sex in the profile.
    The term "gender" at best is appropriate to some rare medical cases. People have the sex, it's in their DNA.

> but you talk all about me indirectly to try to convince some random person that I'm awful.

My task was to convince that IEI (what seems you wrote some time ago in the profile and now I see LII there) is not your type as I've supposed that your behavior was discussed as the example of common for them, what is wrong. They may, but it's not what they do in common. IEI hold as cute and soft ones, in general and most of them. Mb playful a little but cute as sbbds, for example. While you shaw the other case.
    To see redundant personal context like you do is more common for F types, so LII mb not your type also.

> By the way, I would absolutely love to correct what you just explained, but I have neither the time nor the crayons to do so

In general, the wishes to correct my opinion about the types appear due to the lack of readers competence and from emotional disliking of the said. Then those whishes mostly stop when a reader understands that has nothing reasonable to oppose.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perverts

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cristiano Ronaldo´s wife Georgina Rodriguez kind of looks IEI-Ni and has a decently ticc body:

477b436a4e54f052363dbd34651f1b22.jpg

even though she could also be typed as ESI or LSI.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Cristiano Ronaldo´s wife Georgina Rodriguez kind of looks IEI-Ni and has a decently ticc body
    even though she could also be typed as ESI or LSI.
    this thread has the possibility to be filled with curvy women. though due to general typing mismatching most of them will be not IEI. more realistic would be to create just a "curvy women" theme

As for general situation, I've explained it completely from the theory and my experience points. Also gave the needed cases, but to understand the correctness of which not any noob is able.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's mostly filled with your boring comments that no one cares about
    With more reasonable thinking you'd find my information as useful or interesting. And I have no basis to think there is no such ones.

Anyway, thanks for your care about what I do here.

Your intentions to stop my opinion by mindless whining will not be effective.
    Last edited by Sol; 11-16-2018 at 07:17 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast