Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 120 of 120

Thread: Thicc IEI thread

  1. #81
    YXPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    INFp-Fe-D
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spermatozoa View Post
    IEIs don't always react well to sex jokes, I would avoid making that assumption. In general they do not evaluate statements objectively.

    This can have its benefits: if an IEI values you, they'll laugh at your jokes even if the joke being made is rather cliche, mean spirited in nature, or artlessly delivered.

    Likewise if they don't value you, they won't laugh at your joke even if it is the best joke ever.

    The situation is made further complicated by the Aristocratic nature of IEI. IEI's don't just "like you" because they like you, that would be SEI. They will also evaluate your social position and perceived status in the group the joke was made to. Se seekers value status above all, but often can't get it on their own. So that is what affects whether they will laugh at your joke, or deride you for making it.
    I am IEI myself and I've been close to another IEI guy and I think this is very untrue.

    Actually the more I like someone the more I will be honest with them about that kind of things. Why would I laugh at your jokes if I think they are unfunny or even stupid? So that you can keep being unfunny and stupid? Not on my watch. And thankfully I know my friends do the same with me.

    I will laugh at somebody's jokes even if they aren't funny only if I don't care for them whatsoever and I want them to leave me alone. Or I won't even laugh I might just fake smile

  2. #82
    Avalonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Virgo Supercluster
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    141
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spermatozoa View Post
    So much judgement, with so little reason to support it. You should at least consider re-typing as EII
    Why would this point to EII at all? Any type can be judgemental and for different reasons. If you’re so easily convinced if someone is a certain type on accord of your own cognitive bias, then I would suggest that you should strongly reconsider your typing capabilities if it’s going to cloud your already horrendous ability to judge people properly.

  3. #83
    Avalonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Virgo Supercluster
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    141
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    In case that was inspired by Avalonia, then her behavior is not what IEI do in common. They avoid conflicts without serious reasons or when are not under strong affect. Being introverts they prefer to keep own opposing opinions with themselves.
    Avalonia reminds extraverted type, more rational one.
    First of all, I’m not a woman. If people keep getting this wrong because of the “-ia” suffix at the end of my username, I will change it.

    Secondly, where did the idea that I was an IEI come from? I expressed disgust towards you and Victor’s objectification of women, that was all. I hold no personal grudge against either of you.

    Lastly, are you really saying that IEIs can’t be confrontational? Are you kidding me? While I do realize that some IEIs can very well be wallflowers, if they've identified a cause or purpose that is meaningful to them, they can take up the mantle to challenge or confront obstacles intended to prevent them from developing on or communicating this idea to others. To say that IEIs can willfully and competently carry this out in the present moment is another issue. That’s how Se: suggestive manifests in the IEI.

  4. #84

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    ILe-nE
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So much Fi..... iam dying

    button Fi-se

  5. #85

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,942
    Mentioned
    796 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hag 2 View Post
    Wasn't inspired by Ava, but thank you for the knowledge-bomb. <3
    Let's suppose that was a random match with her behavior above.

    There is Aylen (IEI) example. On the forum you could see sometimes her as provoking, doing querrels. I talked with her in pm and noticed she avoids any opposing there. I have concluded that her forum's behavior and IRL may differ. In Internet forums she more plays, as does not perceives such talking situations as serious. She also said that provokes on forums sometimes just to see how a person will react to understand that person better. Being NF types IEI control communications and relations, they are accented on this and value to have them good, meanwhile being introvets they do not like to be involved in redundant opposings.
    They will not say "all the truth to your face" if you are not close friend, about which they care more than about their emotional comfort in relations. And even when they'll do - they understand that human will accept with good chance the said rudeness positively and relations will be kept, as that human is linked with them by something more as is close with them. It's E*E who may do rude drama - as they like such states more than comfortable peace. T types may also as do not think about relations in general. While IEI are not conflicting people. They will not enter to a random theme to start insult a random dude. They'd choose the words better to keep the feelings of opponent ok if they thought they really want to say something. In most cases they'd just kept own opinion at themselves if soft words were hard for them to find. It's not Fi types, but all IEI I talked IRL prefered to keep emotional comfort with opponents, were significantly restrained and tried to be soft people. When they hurted sometimes being impulsive and emotional inside - they regreted about that.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  6. #86
    Avalonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Virgo Supercluster
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    141
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Let's suppose that was a random match with her behavior above.

    There is Aylen (IEI) example. On the forum you could see sometimes her as provoking, doing querrels. I talked with her in pm and noticed she avoids any opposing there. I have concluded that her forum's behavior and IRL may differ. In Internet forums she more plays, as does not perceives such talking situations as serious. She also said that provokes on forums sometimes just to see how a person will react to understand that person better. Being NF types IEI control communications and relations, they are accented on this and value to have them good, meanwhile being introvets they do not like to be involved in redundant opposings.
    They will not say "all the truth to your face" if you are not close friend, about which they care more than about their emotional comfort in relations. And even when they'll do - they understand that human will accept with good chance the said rudeness positively and relations will be kept, as that human is linked with them by something more as is close with them. It's E*E who may do rude drama - as they like such states more than comfortable peace. T types may also as do not think about relations in general. While IEI are not conflicting people. They will not enter to a random theme to start insult a random dude. They'd choose the words better to keep the feelings of opponent ok if they thought they really want to say something. In most cases they'd just kept own opinion at themselves if soft words were hard for them to find. It's not Fi types, but all IEI I talked IRL prefered to keep emotional comfort with opponents, were significantly restrained and tried to be soft people. When they hurted sometimes being impulsive and emotional inside - they regreted about that.
    Not only do you get my gender wrong after I just explained that I'm a guy, but you talk all about me indirectly to try to convince some random person that I'm awful.

    By the way, I would absolutely love to correct what you just explained, but I have neither the time nor the crayons to do so.

  7. #87

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,421
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm fat/chubby/thick what-have-you, but I do have a great ass. Not the gender you want though. =D I've often made SLE str8 men go crazy though, with them wishing I was a girl- this SLE str8 boy wanted me to dance like Britney Spears for him lmao, I thought it was ridiculous but it actually really turned him on when I did it. That's when I was an attractive 19 year old twink tho.

    Fat looks way worse on men than it does women, so I am losing weight. (I don't think that's 'just my opinion' I think it's objective truth, like women are supposed to have more fat cuz they have babies, but men are supposed to be warrior Chads biologically-speaking, so extra fat looks awful on us.) Lost 10 pounds so far yay.

  8. #88
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,217
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ur always beautiful @BandD

  9. #89

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,421
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    <3 @sbbds Aww you're just biased cuz ur my dual.

    I thought about you a lot today. Hope you're doing well. =)

  10. #90

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,421
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    :re Betas and IEI and sexual jokes: lmao I will laugh at a sex JOKE if it's clearly, truly a joke, and its not a sex offender or predator using 'I'm just joking' to get away with real, actual molestation or rape, which happens quite a bit. That is obviously wrong. Nah, I'm not gonna care much what people only say- if there's no meat behind it, but sometimes you just don't know, and it's wise to not pretend like everybody should be your frat buddy with that stuff.

    Contrary to popular belief, Betas have morals too, we don't want the world to become a perverted amoral zoo. But certain sex laws were inhumane and unfair and we fight those. Like how we used to treat two ADULT gay men who just wanted to IN PRIVATE/IN THEIR OWN DAMN HOMES give each other bjs, the same way we would a real pedophile or serial rapist.

  11. #91
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,217
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  12. #92
    Doctor Weird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    173
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    false advertising

  13. #93

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    ILe-nE
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEI?
    Britney Spears Anna Faris

    download.jpeg
    Last edited by karas; 11-14-2018 at 04:11 AM.

  14. #94

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,942
    Mentioned
    796 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avalonia View Post
    Not only do you get my gender wrong after I just explained that I'm a guy
    I not always read all messages people write. It's useful to write your sex in the profile.
    The term "gender" at best is appropriate to some rare medical cases. People have the sex, it's in their DNA.

    > but you talk all about me indirectly to try to convince some random person that I'm awful.

    My task was to convince that IEI (what seems you wrote some time ago in the profile and now I see LII there) is not your type as I've supposed that your behavior was discussed as the example of common for them, what is wrong. They may, but it's not what they do in common. IEI hold as cute and soft ones, in general and most of them. Mb playful a little but cute as sbbds, for example. While you shaw the other case.
    To see redundant personal context like you do is more common for F types, so LII mb not your type also.

    > By the way, I would absolutely love to correct what you just explained, but I have neither the time nor the crayons to do so

    In general, the wishes to correct my opinion about the types appear due to the lack of readers competence and from emotional disliking of the said. Then those whishes mostly stop when a reader understands that has nothing reasonable to oppose.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  15. #95
    photon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Perverts

  16. #96
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    16,178
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cristiano Ronaldo´s wife Georgina Rodriguez kind of looks IEI-Ni and has a decently ticc body:

    477b436a4e54f052363dbd34651f1b22.jpg


    even though she could also be typed as ESI or LSI.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  17. #97
    Master of Space and Reality Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Sweden
    TIM
    SLE-N
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah that's a mommy for sure mmm-mmm

  18. #98

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,942
    Mentioned
    796 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Cristiano Ronaldo´s wife Georgina Rodriguez kind of looks IEI-Ni and has a decently ticc body
    even though she could also be typed as ESI or LSI.
    this thread has the possibility to be filled with curvy women. though due to general typing mismatching most of them will be not IEI. more realistic would be to create just a "curvy women" theme

    As for general situation, I've explained it completely from the theory and my experience points. Also gave the needed cases, but to understand the correctness of which not any noob is able.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  19. #99
    Master of Space and Reality Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Sweden
    TIM
    SLE-N
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This thread could be filled with curvy women but it's mostly filled with your boring comments that no one cares about

  20. #100

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,942
    Mentioned
    796 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    it's mostly filled with your boring comments that no one cares about
    With more reasonable thinking you'd find my information as useful or interesting. And I have no basis to think there is no such ones.

    Anyway, thanks for your care about what I do here.

    Your intentions to stop my opinion by mindless whining will not be effective.
    Last edited by Sol; 11-16-2018 at 08:17 PM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  21. #101
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,605
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I not always read all messages people write. It's useful to write your sex in the profile.
    The term "gender" at best is appropriate to some rare medical cases. People have the sex, it's in their DNA.
    I can’t stop being flabbergasted that you “correct” others’ English. It’s just so insane.

    https://www.sciencealert.com/people-...cientists-find
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

    Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

    LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

  22. #102
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    16,178
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    this thread has the possibility to be filled with curvy women. though due to general typing mismatching most of them will be not IEI. more realistic would be to create just a "curvy women" theme

    As for general situation, I've explained it completely from the theory and my experience points. Also gave the needed cases, but to understand the correctness of which not any noob is able.
    Then fill it with curvy women or go fuck your wife
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  23. #103

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,942
    Mentioned
    796 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Then fill it with curvy women
    To assume that I may have the interest to so significant efforts to change that "most" to the smaller part was baseless. Also I've posted enough of examples to explain the general situation with the theme.

    The woman in your example was not IEI, for example. You even did not cared to find the assured example, you doubted in her type. You further and the other ones may do here the similar only.

    > or go fuck your wife

    Among the alternatives, there was useful to make the note above. So you and other people understood better the value of this theme with your approach and had more chance to switch their effort to more correct themes.
    You are too touchy to my criticism about your and others inabbility to make the appropriate content of this thread by their examples.

    P.S.
    Te, especially base Te is doubtful to be your type. Too significant lack of sense in your behavior and too much of inappropriate Fe emotionality.

    @golden
    people who constantly say inappropriate bs are idiots
    in the case above I have pointed on the wrong term usage and do not point constantly on grammar mistakes
    Last edited by Sol; 11-15-2018 at 11:35 PM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  24. #104
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,605
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    To assume that I may have the interest to so significant efforts to change that "most" to the smaller part was baseless. Also I've posted enough of examples to explain the general situation with the theme.

    The woman in your example was not IEI, for example. You even did not cared to find the assured example, you doubted in her type. You further and the other ones may do here the similar only.

    > or go fuck your wife

    Among the alternatives, there was useful to make the note above. So you and other people understood better the value of this theme with your approach and had more chance to switch their effort to more correct themes.
    You are too touchy to my criticism about your and others inabbility to make the appropriate content of this thread by their examples.

    P.S.
    Te, especially base Te is doubtful to be your type. Too significant lack of sense in your behavior and too much of inappropriate Fe emotionality.

    @golden
    people who constantly say inappropriate bs are idiots
    in the case above I have pointed on the wrong term usage and do not point constantly on grammar mistakes
    It isn’t wrong language usage, though, and if you were a native English speaker, you would know the finer distinctions in current language usage between terms like “sex” and “gender.”
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

    Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

    LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

  25. #105
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    16,178
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    The woman in your example was not IEI, for example. You even did not cared to find the assured example, you doubted in her type. You further and the other ones may do here the similar only.


    I even explicitly wrote that she may not be IEI.

    Anyway, what about your wife, did you follow my advice or did you keep on spending time with useless posting?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  26. #106

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,942
    Mentioned
    796 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    @golden
    Deal with the mess in your head to reduce the nonsense you produce and such to get lesser of opposing, which annoys you.
    Above you protected the lie by another lie.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  27. #107
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,605
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @golden
    Deal with the mess in your head to reduce the nonsense you produce and such to get lesser of opposing, which annoys you.
    Above you protected the lie by another lie.
    Lol. I will take the mess in my head over the mess your fingers make on your keyboard.

    You really don’t know the fine distinctions among various terms in English, and why should you? I don’t expect you to.

    It has nothing to do with lies. I am trying to understand why you think you can correct people’s English. Since you aren’t interested in any kind of discussion about that, I will draw my own conclusions.

    Going by the dictionary alone, “sex” does refer to a biological distinction. And “gender” has to do with social role. Those are the strict technical meanings, as you know. But people don’t say, “What’s your sex?” for example to someone online. They probably would avoid both terms, “sex” and “gender,” by saying something like, “Are you male or female?” But if they are going to use one in the context of Avalonia’s statement, “gender” sounds more normal.

    This is called “usage.” How people use the language as a living, evolving thing every day.
    Last edited by golden; 11-16-2018 at 11:48 PM.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

    Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

    LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

  28. #108
    of the sun Karatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    TIM
    LSI- Se
    Posts
    1,530
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol. "What's your sex?"
    @golden I suspect that even if Sol knew better English, he would disagree with the distinction.

    I was going to ask him for a Russian to English translation, but this conversation has lead me to believe that I wouldn't get a better translation than the ones Google produces.
    "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; genius hits a target no one else can see." - Schopenhauer

  29. #109
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,605
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Moderator View Post
    Lol. "What's your sex?"
    @golden I suspect that even if Sol knew better English, he would disagree with the distinction.

    I was going to ask him for a Russian to English translation, but this conversation has lead me to believe that I wouldn't get a better translation than the ones Google produces.
    Hey, baby, what’s your sex? ... it could be a very 2019 way to talk, we shall see!

    I know I’m being a bitch about this, and it’s because I also have been on the receiving end of these “corrections” and it’s just .

    @Sol, by the way, I actually respect the fact that you are communicating in English. I can barely read a little bit of Russian and can say only a few words and phrases of it.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

    Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

    LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

  30. #110
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    16,178
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Going by the dictionary alone, “sex” does refer to a biological distinction. And “gender” has to do with social role. Those are the strict technical meanings, as you know. But people don’t say, “What’s your sex?” for example to someone online. They probably would avoid both terms, “sex” and “gender,” by saying something like, “Are you male or female?” But if they are going to use one in the context of Avalonia’s statement, “gender” sounds more normal.
    "hey sup? asl?"
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  31. #111
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    16,178
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hag 2 View Post

    Susan Coleman = IEI? @Sol
    he could be ESI
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  32. #112
    Carolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    427
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I tried desperately to think of a fat IEI celebrity to post here, yet failed. The punchline will never be delivered, I am sorry.

  33. #113

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,942
    Mentioned
    796 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hag 2 View Post
    Susan Coleman = IEI?
    no
    not high chance we'll match

    Susan Boyle
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  34. #114
    Spermatozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Inside you
    TIM
    ILE-Ne 793 sx/so
    Posts
    1,917
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Yeah that's a mommy for sure mmm-mmm
    Rule of thumb:

    If she is willing to have sexual intercourse with me (or at least implies openness to such a sensitive state of undress...mhmmmmmmm) then she is both Democratic in her assessment of humanity and indifferent to the deep and agonizing need to be true to ones "values". Oh, how difficult that must be...when on the one hand, the man is being accused of sexual assault, but he is a far left ideologue who supports destroying the patriarchy. Michel Avenatti 2.0. I will be enjoying myself immensely over the next few weeks.

    Ahh, beyond all doubt, I will bathe in liberal tears for a generation. As will you, my friend, such is your reward for insatiable curiosity. The tide is turning. But, as for now, let us delight in activating the sensual pleasure of certain females beyond human compare. I have a moleskin-rimmed condom designed especially to induce violent orgasms in the receiving party. Dare to dream, for at the end of days, even dreams will become real.
    You know that you are dead when someone puts you into a box and you are unable to devise a way to get out of it




  35. #115
    Spermatozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Inside you
    TIM
    ILE-Ne 793 sx/so
    Posts
    1,917
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    You know that you are dead when someone puts you into a box and you are unable to devise a way to get out of it




  36. #116
    Spermatozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Inside you
    TIM
    ILE-Ne 793 sx/so
    Posts
    1,917
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    The hydrocortisone (0.1%) is influencing my mind.
    You know that you are dead when someone puts you into a box and you are unable to devise a way to get out of it




  37. #117
    Spermatozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Inside you
    TIM
    ILE-Ne 793 sx/so
    Posts
    1,917
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by photon View Post
    Perverts
    You'd still bend over if it would make you famous.
    You know that you are dead when someone puts you into a box and you are unable to devise a way to get out of it




  38. #118

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,942
    Mentioned
    796 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default



    mb
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  39. #119
    fka Avebury Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,294
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh my.


  40. #120
    photon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spermatozoa View Post
    You'd still bend over if it would make you famous.
    you're a freak

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •