Thread: SEI-LSI Benefit Relations (ISFp & ISTj)

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SEI-LSI Benefit Relations (ISFp & ISTj)

Any thoughts about this pairing?

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To LSI's how do you feel about SEI's Ne, Ti and Si?

To SEI's how do you feel about LSI's Ti, Si and Ne?

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

As with most alpha types in general my view towards SEIs is pretty lukewarm. I find it difficult to dislike them but at the same time rarely experience feelings of intimacy and kinship with them. So all and all I'd describe my relationship with SEIs as comfortable but a bit boring and lacking in feelings of togetherness.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've not seen this pairing often although one large family (with a LSI brother and brother-in-law and two SEI sisters) does stick out. The four seem polite too one another but I've never witnessed any one-on-one conversations between any two of the four in well over a decade and I doubt that any real connections have ever occurred in adulthood. Also, my lack-of-connection intellectually with either of the two sisters contributed to my questioning the long-term viability of LII-SEI relationships.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    EIE-Fe or IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I get much benefit from SEIs. They are just OK to be around, not annoying from distance. However, when we get closer I immediately try to help them improve their lifes and it always pretty fast ends up with my disappointment and them running away. I think Si as leading funtion is a bit too much for me. I really do not like Si and Ne but when they are not dom it's less horrible.
    Can't imagine dating SEI. However male LSI could have a different opinion. I know some of my male identicals and they really lack Fe. Desperately. My interest in socjonics is fresh but I can see now that I have intuitively surrounded myself with Fe-users in my life so SEIs do not make particular impression anymore.
    Last edited by Ilamatecuhtli; 04-02-2019 at 07:03 AM.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilamatecuhtli View Post
    I don't think I get much benefit from SEIs. They are just OK to be around, not annoying from distance. However, when we get closer I immediately try to help them improve their lives and it always pretty fast ends up with my disappointment and ....
    Same here. Except that it ends with me running away. They can be reckless and negative sometimes. And Te-Polr likes to make facts up it seems or they have irrational excuses for almost anything. It's not a rule of course. Everybody is different but I don't see how I "benefit" from them (/their Fe).

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    To LSI's how do you feel about SEI's Ne, Ti and Si?
    Ne: sometimes it's like you need to move mountains to make them try anything new (food, activities). But once they're over that obstacle they make a big deal out of it. Like experiments; Fix things that don't need fixing. Suspicious of other's intentions and criticize their plans (they're oriented at ILEs, maybe that's why)

Ti: They can think for themselves for sure. Able to analyze problems and find solutions by themselves but can feel inferioir to others despite this. Bad liars. Irrational excuses. Can be reckless with money. Always critical of other's ideas although not able to propose alternatives.

Si: puts a lot of effort in dishes and entertainment for guests, overconsumption, sweet tooth, unless motivated: lazy, have taste for clothes and interior design, caring, easy-going

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump. Interested as well. How do both types deal with intuition in a relationship?

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Bump. Interested as well. How do both types deal with intuition in a relationship?
    Pray to God, get in the bunker, and hope for the best

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Pray to God, get in the bunker, and hope for the best
    LSI: Something funny is in the air...
    SEI: yes, a time like this reminds me of **sniffs and checks the time**... my cookies!
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org