Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you do when you like someone?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go out of my way to make sure they don't know. I want her to hate me and not have hairy armpits.

“An elegant woman is a woman who despises you and has no hair under her arms.” -Salvador Dali

I act too cool to care and if I do interact I act like a know it all. Cuz I am.
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karatos View Post
    I troll them a little bit and apologize if it didn't go over well.
    I'm definitely guilty of this. It is just playful but I have had to apologize. It's like when you are a little kid and like a girl. You pull her hair or pinch her. Annoy her. If I am arguing with you over a period of time I probably like you in some way. It can be like flirting to me.
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tearsofaclown View Post
    I'm definitely guilty of this. It is just playful but I have had to apologize. It's like when you are a little kid and like a girl. You pull her hair or pinch her. Annoy her. If I am arguing with you over a period of time I probably like you in some way. It can be like flirting to me.
    Man, I can relate.

I held the elevator door for this ESI whom I've seen before but not talked to, and she got in and thanked me. I told her I didn't want the elevator to have to make two trips.
    Later, I saw her in the hall, squinting at her phone and to make conversation, I said "You know, they make bigger phones". She didn't look up, she didn't react, nothing about her changed except she started hating me.

Talk about tough audiences.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Man, I can relate.

I held the elevator door for this ESI whom I've seen before but not talked to, and she got in and thanked me. I told her I didn't want the elevator to have to make two trips.
    Later, I saw her in the hall, squinting at her phone and to make conversation, I said "You know, they make bigger phones". She didn't look up, she didn't react, nothing about her changed except she started hating me.

Talk about tough audiences.

When I was a little kid, probably around ten, we went swimming. My family and my sister brought her friend. I'm the big brother so I am too cool for them but my sister's friend doesn't know this. We basically fought all day. She stood up to me. On the way home my mom said, "It's funny how much you like that girl." I was like "What?! I can't stand her." But my mom was right. I didn't know it at the time.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What is wrong with you people? Or maybe: What is wrong with people?

MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ESTp 7w8
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    I especially relate to the description of ''LII will suddenly become lively, goofy and jovial when around positive Fe atmosphere.''

The ESEs and SEIs i know are consistently good at creating this, it seems.
    The most fun I had was with a drunk LII.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmm. I think I try extra hard to balance expressing myself vs being careful what I say around them, being more in-tune with what might hurt their feelings and try to stop saying those things. As I want good Fi/Fe relations with the person. I actually like them (which I think is pretty rare) and so I don't want to say or do anything to upset them.

Bertrand: "This just makes you a Fe manipulative piece of shit."

Well yeah, I'm sure it does.

If I don't like a person, I will just go all out brutally sometimes in writing (like a make-believe SLE I guess) or rally other people to hate them with me, if I don't have the Se or Te to take them down myself. Then I'm kind of 'myself' in this narcissistic way where I don't really take the other person's perceptions into consideration at all lol, except for maybe in a mocking way.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I say, "Hi." Or, "Hi!" or, "Hello!" or, "Terve, ihminen." Or, "Person. I'm a person too." or, "I like your cheekbones/knuckles/face/shoelaces/etc."

Whether I already know them or not is unrelated. So is whether I'm already talking to them at the time. I have asked a friend to be my friend mid-conversation. It's safer because they already agreed once so they're not as likely to decline.

I'll also offer to give them something. Origami, knitting, etc. And if they reject everything I try to offer I feel like I'm being rejected.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    IEI-Ni2 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try to sneak in glances at her butt but nothing else because half of my family would lose it if I got a girlfriend right now.
    "She will distract you from your studies...She looked at me all weird so she must hate us...She is going to take your money...I don't like her tastes in music so she must be a demon...If you keep talking to her I will take away all your electronics...You will never be allowed outside without someone I am in contact with again..."
    R14kkDj.png
    Last edited by Cheebs; 01-16-2019 at 09:52 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends on what I want.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My panties gets wet and I get aggressive when I like someone

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

for example, I think how to help, to care
    not always people like some kinds of help, though

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I told my husband "we are a good fit for one another." He married me three days after dating. That's LSE/EII relationship
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing, wait and see if they notice, if they don't... fuck 'em.

TIM
    Something with Ni
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Initiate conversation more, make sure to take opportunities or create opportunities for us to be around each other more, laugh and smile more, turn up the banter and start gauging reactions more instead of paying almost no attention at all.
    "I would rather be ashes than dust"

"Ultimately, man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather he must recognize that it is he who is asked."

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

When I was a teenager I liked this girl, so I asked her to dissect a deer heart with me for extra credit.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Speaking Romantically Here (I answered for otherwise in a previous post)

I’m quick to initiate conversation and follow through with initiating sexual intimacy, even pressuring with sexual intimacy at times.

Show vegana, open bobs basically. Well, I get guys to do the male equivalent of it. When men initiate sexual intimacy with me, that feels as if it’s an imposition and I generally dislike it, but if I am the one to do it, it feels liberating and satisfying for me. Gender roles can GTFO from my sex life.

I am definitely more masculine than most men wrt this. My impulses are satisfied more easily too due to modern social constructs. In the past, I had an SLE ex friend and lover who seemed perplexed by my behaviour as a woman.

I can see how this could devalue me in most environments in society, but I don’t care. I get whatever I want most in life, and that’s what’s most important.

Also, I basically most prefer men who are the most like a beautiful woman.
    Last edited by sbbds; 01-23-2019 at 08:49 AM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    I especially relate to the description of ''LII will suddenly become lively, goofy and jovial when around positive Fe atmosphere.''

The ESEs and SEIs i know are consistently good at creating this, it seems.
    I have seen this in person and it always makes me tilt my head like a confused dog. o.0?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12