Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hotelambush Questionnaire (venusuwu)

TIM
    IEE-fi
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hotelambush Questionnaire (venusuwu)

hotelambush Questionnaire
    Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Instructions:
    -
    Tell me about yourself
    -
    What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    Currently I am a fresman in university,studying to be a translator this year,as english is my second language.I've been interested in english since I was a child because they were things that were interesting that were in english language.I learned a lot of informations in english resources that I didn't see in my main language.
    The major I am in is not boring to me because I already find translating as a fun activity.And maybe I'll learn new interesting things.
    But it isnt the thing that I want the most.My biggest dream is to have a job related to music,making music and such.It would be a way to better express myself and inspire people.
    What are your values, and why?
    ambition/goals/vision
    happiness/amusement
    bravery/confidence
    creativity/inspiration
    justice
    enthusiasm
    inspiration
    imagination
    passion

I basically googled some values lol
    What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    Anything related to music
    It could be just listening to a song that describes my mood or gives me motivation to do something I want to do but I am afraid of,for whatever reason.
    Or I could write songs(without music,so more like poems I guess)to express and let go of my feelings and let he creativity flow,it makes me feel talented and with a gift to share with the world
    Other than that I like writing,anything to let my creativity flow.
    What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    Fun and reliability
    What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    It is super conflicting when people act unfair and judgemental.
    How would your friends describe you?
    Closest ones would tell I am fun,friendly and random,may be cool and sarcastic even.
    What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I can't keep up with plans,even though I like to make plans.I am irresponible,immature and sensitive..
    In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    -
    What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    Home chores like cleaning,tidying..the things I should do but not interested in it..
    What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    -
    If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    -
    What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    1-people with too much energy,others may find it immature while i find it fun and i would like to meet that person.
    2-i guess serious type of people?
    What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
    I cant do chores but decorating might be fun.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Depends,I may act shy..or normal,it is definitely not who I really am inside
    How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    I have this annoying trait of being an angry crier.I may cry outside but I actually wanna set the place on fire,it makes me feel weak,I dont like to feel weak,I would shout and share my opinions.Or I would avoid the situation to not make any more conflict but then i'd probably regret not expressing myself.
    What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
    -
    What did you do last Friday?
    -
    Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Part 2
    -
    What is your biggest accomplishment?
    Something to do with creativity or pushing myself out of comfort zone.
    What is something you regret?
    to not pushing through my fears enough,I lived years as a socially anxious person while I feel like a totally different person inside,so many fun and meaninful moments I missed and people couldnt see the real me and my worth..
    Who do you admire, and why?
    I admire someone who is funny and inspirational.Because I want to be more like them
    What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    I think I can be really selfish.I relate everything to myself.I am not very emphatic and I don't really show love even though I am a sensitive person inside.
    What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?
    I am not religious but spiritual.I think God is not how the books describe him to be but he can be energy,the universe itself or everything really.I hold them because it remind me that I am not alone I guess.
    What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    I just want freedom without hurting people and not judging them for their race,religion,sexual oriantation and such..
    Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    a music business hah yeah..
    to inspire people and show what I am really capable of
    What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    Fun.I dont think I can stand stable,strict jobs that hold no meaning to me.
    What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    English because so I could understand the foreign informations that is interesting.
    How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    Responsibility is important but I am not a very responsible person.Responsibiity to me is the will to carry on even though you dont want to do a certain thing.I expect people to be responsible and really interested in the things they are responsible for.
    Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
    I went to some island to have some free time from my study times for university enterance exam.I went to swimming and traveled just a little bit.It was good doing something new but i didnt enjoy it that much because I dont care much about swimming and I would rather to be traveling,experiencing places and spending time with interesting people instead.
    What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?
    I was very shy and introverted.Now I wanna be around people and express myself.I feel more confident.
    What was your high school experience like?
    depressing and lonely and full of regret
    Talk about a significant event from your life.
    I would say starting university because of chance of experiencing new opportunities and possibilities,like meeting new people,studying the things I am actually more interested in,joining clubs and having fun.
    Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    I like kids because they are mainly cute and little.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The last person I met who told me they hated responsibility was an IEI woman.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    This is a genuine question: Is there anyone out there who actually enjoys responsibility? Having things weigh down on them the same way that the Earth weighs down on Atlas? That seems like a nightmare in general, to me. I find responsibility in all its forms (others relying on you, deadlines, having to watch what you say as it could be used against you-we see this in the celebrity world) limiting, and I would honestly be surprised to hear that there's someone out there who enjoys something like this.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    This is a genuine question: Is there anyone out there who actually enjoys responsibility? Having things weigh down on them the same way that the Earth weighs down on Atlas? That seems like a nightmare in general, to me. I find responsibility in all its forms (others relying on you, deadlines, having to watch what you say as it could be used against you-we see this in the celebrity world) limiting, and I would honestly be surprised to hear that there's someone out there who enjoys something like this.
    I'm a caregiver and I love being responsible. I want people to leave everything to me and forget about everything else.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    Yeah it is not easy and everyone knows it, which is why being responsible is such a valuable trait (in certain aspects of life anyway; highly valued by society— you often get what you give), which is why it’s odd to go out of your way to say that you dislike it.

TIM
    IEE-fi
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

um why do yall act like I said I hate responsibility?I just said I am not very responsible and no,I am not proud of that?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by venusuwu View Post
    um why do yall act like I said I hate responsibility?I just said I am not very responsible and no,I am not proud of that?
    Nobody actually said that. Read more carefully (I know English is not your native language).

Your strong manner of reaction makes me now think you may be a 4D Fe type. In any case most likely an ethical type.

TIM
    IEE-fi
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nobody actually said that. Read more carefully (I know English is not your native language).

Your strong manner of reaction makes me now think you may be a 4D Fe type. In any case most likely an ethical type.
    no I read up there,I just didn't understand why you said ''The last person I met who told me they hated responsibility was an IEI woman.''

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no I read up there,I just didn't understand why you said ''The last person I met who told me they hated responsibility was an IEI woman.''
    Great excuse to freak out. Your content reminded me of it.

TIM
    IEE-fi
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do I really have to do this to find my type?I really dont wanna show my face

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It didn't seem like a freakout.

do I really have to do this to find my type?I really dont wanna show my face
    The information you provided is somewhat limited, and you skipped a lot of questions, video questionnaire can be helpful but it might not be necessary.

You seem like an alpha or beta ethical type, and I am currently leaning towards SEI. You seem to be more Ne valuing but not strong with it. Alpha tends to be more related to immaturity imo, but it could be because you are younger, more information would be useful.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

do I really have to do this to find my type?
    The more useful info about you - the more chance to be typed correctly.

You may find your correct type without external help. It's harder and longer. Dichotomy tests often give the correct all or 3/4 dichotomies, where the more often results of different tests match - the more possibility that trait is correct. Read the theory and type people IRL until you'll find out their behavior fits good to types model and your impressions from them fit good to IR theory with one of your possible types. For IR effects you may also try my IR test, - it may point on more possible types for you.

> I really dont wanna show my face

You may use a separate (this one) account only for the typing. Also no secrets are need for the typing. It's more safe than facebook profiles with real names, photos, etc.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    It didn't seem like a freakout.
    There was “um”, “yall act like”, and extraneous question marks. Too many irrational feels being projected out. You should read between the inadequately-spaced lines.

TIM
    IEE-fi
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright,I answered the other questionnaire,I tried to be more specific,I hope its enough.

first of all there is some test results

ENFp,INFj,INFp(sociotype.com)

ENFJ,INFJ - 190(socionictest.net)

1. What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is meaning,the defination of beauty depends on people,beauty can be a thing or a person,or a person's positive trait.Beauty evokes good feelings inside a person.
    love is campanionship,being there for people,helping them to feel good,encouraging and making them trust you.Seeing someones good qualities,not caring much about their bad qualities,accepting them the way they are.Being with a person who makes you feel completed,loved and safe.

2-What are your most important values?
    ambition
    happiness
    bravery
    creativity/inspiration
    justice
    enthuiasm
    imagination
    passion

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I am more spiritual than religious these days,there is something bigger than us and we are more than we think,if that makes sense

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

War is totally unnecessary,unfair and dangerous.Why cant we just live in peace and accept people?We should accept them as long as they're not hurting anybody.
    Power is...confidence.Trusting yourself and your ability to succeed but not seeing others as stupid people.

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

I like to talk about psychology,spirituality,self development,future ideas and dreams.Why?I dont know they are interesting,I like to learn things about them and maybe even seeing others perspectives on them.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

no for both questions,I dont focus on my body..I know I should.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

Of course,they are important but I cant keep up with them because...they are not interesting..They are necessary to keep your life together though.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

I like books and movies that changes my view on life,and I also like fantasy and sci-fi,its because they are creative I guess.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

Cry:feeling weak,feeling ignored,failing in something I am deeply passionate about,loneliness

Smile:dreams,accomplishing something I deeply care about,music and art,and interesting people who doesnt make me feel alone,good people,cute animals,being acknowledged for being me.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

Probably being with people I care about,who are trustworthy,fun,understanding,encouraging

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

unnecessary anxiety,irresponsibility,perfectionism,sensitivity to critism

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

Talents,like writing.It makes me feel I am worth something and that I am unique.And I like to way it makes me think in a creative way.
    I am starting to be more positive compared to other people who is negative and makes things more depressing.
    I like the way I see the word in a different way that most people,like I see things and possibilities others cant see or refuse to see.
    I like that I dont want to settle myself for normal,stable,boring situations.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

Confidence:thanks to social anxiety(actually I've been getting better at it).I sometimes feel like people are talking behind me and judging me.They see me as a quiet girl and I hate to be called quiet because thats not who I really am or who I really wanna be.I wanna be more talkative(not in annoying way)and more energetic.So people would acknowledge me and my worth.I want to be/look more friendly.
    Responsibility and persistence:I want to be more responsible and persistent in my actions.Mainly to achieve my goals.I dont wanna give up or get bored easily and just keep doing what I have to do for my own good.
    Sensitivity:I'd like to be more thick-skinned.Getting easily hurt by insults does not do me any good.I want to be more carefree.
    Perfectionism:I want things to be exact the same way I want them,or I will not feel accomplished enough.I should learn to accept things as they are and let go of the things I can't control.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

I felt stuck in a long rut because of my attempts to overcome anxiety..I think I didnt try hard enough and I was giving up so easily because of hardships.I felt like I'll never change,never be who I want to be and that caused me to get depressed.I withdrawned from people and that caused me to feel even more alone and powerless.I would just dwell in my negative feelings even though I know I shouldnt.

15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

Like:I like people who have the personality I aspire to have.I like people who are confident but nice,carefree,optimistic and fun to be with.
    Dislike:Judgemental people,mainly sexist,homophobic and racist people,people who judges others without really knowing them.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

I dont think I ever had a real crush or fell in love.I'd like to have the feelings of it someday,the feelings that inspired people to make songs and poems and more.(It might not be exactly how its described through,maybe I am perfectionist about feeling of love too).The thought of finding the one to spend your rest of time with sounds very nice.
    However,finding love is not one of my priorities in life.Some people be like ''my dream is finding the one''and I am just...are you sure?What about other things?Is this really the thing you care about the most?Thats sad..
    Sex..I dont know,I am uncomfortable and okay with it at the same time.If i really trust and love someone,I can I guess,or if i am curious and cant control my impulses*nervous laugh*.
    I want my partner just like how I want my friends,trustworthy,fun and such.Not so romantic and cheesy but not so unromantic either.I think many of romantic things are uncomfortable and unnecessary.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I would want them to be happy,open-minded and nice,kind.Because thats how a person should be.To make them like that,I would try to have those qualities,because children learn lots of things from their parents and their parents behaviours may shape their personality.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

Inward:I would probably look normal or calm or I would just roll my eyes.

Outward:It depends,most of the time i wouldnt wanna cause any fight or conflict.Because it would probably cause me anxiety..even when I know I'm right,especially if I am not that comfortable and close with that person.If I am close with that person I wouldn't be relaxed until I tell them what I think,I don't think I would act angry about it though,I would just explain things.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I mainly see people in society as individuals but they are also part of a greater whole because society is all of us,we are society.We,each one of us as individuals,should and must make society better.I think the biggest social problem is judgement,mainly judging without knowing anything.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

I am repeating myself but I wanna be friends with fun,trustworthy,encouraging people and things like that.I wouldnt say the people I am not comfortable with are really my friends.With friends I am comfortable with,I like to make jokes,considering fun things to do and having a converstation about deep topics.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

They probably see me as quiet and introverted girl that only talks once in a while.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She was misquoted, though—it stood out to me before she responded—and it amplified a small point that could distort the picture.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    She was misquoted, though
    How?

I did not misquote her or even quote her at all originally. I just brought up an example her words reminded me of.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How?

I did not misquote her or even quote her at all originally. I just brought up an example her words reminded me of.
    She said this:

Responsibility is important but I am not a very responsible person.Responsibiity to me is the will to carry on even though you dont want to do a certain thing.I expect people to be responsible and really interested in the things they are responsible for.
    She is acknowledging the value of responsibility in general, and has some expectation of it from others. She acknowledges that she herself is not very responsible.

That can be a function of age to some extent (forebrain development), and it’s culturally informed to some degree so I don’t know what expectations she’s got placed on her to lead her to conclude she doesn’t measure up.

She doesn’t say she hates responsibility. That’s a different and greatly simplified sentiment.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn’t quote her or say it was the same or that she hated it too though. It just reminded me of someone with a similar sentiment.

How ironic, how my actions are being misconstrued in turn lmao. Except I’m being accused of things I’m literally not doing (misquoting) due to imaginary implications being drawn (thinking I’m trying to say it means she also hates responsibility). Lol intuitives.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn’t quote her or say it was the same or that she hated it too though. It just reminded me of someone with a similar sentiment.

How ironic, how my actions are being misconstrued in turn lmao. Except I’m literally being accused of things I’m not doing instead of to do with some imaginary implications being drawn. Lol intuitives.
    Eh I don’t think it’s such a big deal. Sorry you feel accused, though. Not a pleasant feeling.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh I don’t think it’s such a big deal. Sorry you feel accused, though. Not a pleasant feeling.
    Well you’re saying I misquoted someone, which I didn’t.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All these damn intuitards.

Anyways my thoughts on OPs type are mixed, the most recent questions she answered were making me think EII.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well you’re saying I misquoted someone, which I didn’t.
    Well, I don’t consider that such a serious accusation, I consider it something that happens all the time. I see you didn’t directly quote her. It gave the impression of a quote—a representation of what she said.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyways my thoughts on OPs type are mixed, the most recent questions she answered were making me think EII.
    Bite me.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I don’t consider that such a serious accusation, I consider it something that happens all the time. I see you didn’t directly quote her. It gave the impression of a quote—a representation of what she said.
    Do you realize that you’re trying to defend someone who you believe was misquoted/misconstrued by multiple people, by doing the same to someone else and then saying it’s not a big deal anymore in the latter case?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(BBL)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you realize that you’re trying to defend someone who you believe was misquoted/misconstrued by multiple people, by doing the same to someone else and then saying it’s not a big deal anymore in the latter case?
    No.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.
    That’s probably why it didn’t bother you either that OP thought multiple people misread her when nobody was doing so. In reality it was her misconstruing other people. I guess you didn’t catch that other piece of irony early on either, or rather, you relate to this kind of behaviour, apparently ...

Except you’re going one step above and saying it was other people who did something wrong.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That’s probably why it didn’t bother you either that OP thought multiple people misread her when nobody was doing so. In reality it was her misconstruing other people. I guess you didn’t catch that other piece of irony early on either, or rather, you relate to this kind of behaviour, apparently ...

Except you’re going one step above and saying it was other people who did something wrong.
    So you think that there’s no way that what you said could be taken amiss by the OP. That’s your prerogative. Just as you telling her she’s the one bent out of shape when you’re being plenty dramatic is probably the POV you’re going to stick with.

I tried to point out why she might have felt misrepresented, and you will not accept any possibility of that. So not much more to say, but you seem to enjoy having the last word so feel free.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you think that there’s no way that what you said could be taken amiss by the OP. That’s your prerogative. Just as you telling her she’s the one bent out of shape when you’re being plenty dramatic is probably the POV you’re going to stick with.

I tried to point out why she might have felt misrepresented, and you will not accept any possibility of that. So not much more to say, but you seem to enjoy having the last word so feel free.
    Lol. After you wrote a paragraph about this, and I retorted, you then said “it’s not a big deal”. Now that I’m retorting again, you’re resorting to “you seem to enjoy having the last word”. Apparently whatever I say in response to something you decided to instigate should be seen as no big deal and extra and dramatic! Wow you’re so nice, fair-minded, and consistent!

I never said either that my original post couldn’t be taken amiss, and I’m not sure what made you think that. It’s just that it’s not my fault that it was taken amiss, and OP not only took me amiss but several posts by other posters too in conjunction. That’s effectively accusing other people of things where they did no wrong, where it was actually the accuser’s fault of misinterpretation where she believed she was misinterpreted by people (and she said y’all so it was more people than my post specifically)— it’s a nuisance. Just like you did saying I misquoted someone where I literally did not even quote anything. And that’s a tendency that needs to be kept in check.
    Last edited by sbbds; 10-27-2018 at 06:16 PM.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Geezus.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    I'm a caregiver and I love being responsible. I want people to leave everything to me and forget about everything else.
    I find I am pretty responsible, and can get most things done, and I like the feeling of being responsible, towards my self that is. I like being autonomous and self-reliant, however, I do find that thinking about such things as who depends on who to be stressful, I would hate to depend on someone else totally, or to see someone else in that situation.

Interesting how, to you, responsibility means having others depend on you (sorry if this is not what you mean?) whereas for me it means not depending on others too much (at least for practical stuff).

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m pretty sure OP already got things long before but this is good study material for an English learner all the same.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you feel about IEE @venusuwu ?

Have you looked at that type’s profile?

Btw, people normally add spacing after commas and periods. I think it’s interesting that you don’t, even though you’ve said you want to become a translator. I feel like this is something an Ne lead would do. Is there some reason you don’t add spacing?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

they want you to be responsible so they don't need to be responsible themselves.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aki View Post
    they want you to be responsible so they don't need to be responsible themselves.
    ;_; Haha. She told me after that she likes guys who are responsible and strict, because she thinks there can’t be two people in a relationship who are not into being responsible. She is aware maybe ..

TIM
    IEE-fi
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

could be!I wonder what makes you think so?

I meant to quote @sbbds too.

I didn't use any spacing because,eh I am not used to that,tbh I didnt even realized people normally use them.

IEE...that was the first result I got from a socionics test.

There are so many type profiles to look at,this is confusing me,which ones should I even look at ;-;

And for the other conversations that started with responsibility topic..pls stop geez

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Whyusespacesatall?There’snothingthere,afterall.*

*Problems with the concept of “zero”.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Space... between words... thefinalfrontier... upsy... the final frontier.
    @venusuwu
    My quick guess: IEE

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

could be!I wonder what makes you think so?

I meant to quote @sbbds too.

I didn't use any spacing because,eh I am not used to that,tbh I didnt even realized people normally use them.

IEE...that was the first result I got from a socionics test.

There are so many type profiles to look at,this is confusing me,which ones should I even look at ;-;

And for the other conversations that started with responsibility topic..pls stop geez
    Lots of self-improvement seeking tends to be a Delta quality, and some things that seemed to suggest Si seeking. Focus seems to be on relations/ Fi. Not enough Ne for me to think that you could be an IEE. I generally get a vulnerable vibe from EIIs and I got that from your posts and comments, that's not a bad thing though.

Lack of spacing isn't indicative of anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast