Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: James Franco, Jeff Buckley

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeff Buckley as LSE!?

No thats not a logical sensing EXTROVERT ya know? Where is the technical how to know how?

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    He isn't Te lead at all. What about him would suggest that to you? Stephen King's writing is so very Si, there is no way he could be Si PoLR. I could potentially see him as ILI maybe, but not LIE. He strikes me as alpha SF.
    Si valuing types are more body aware and body sensitive. They are into things like sensuality and fine foods e.g. more than horror. Why on earth would someone who's dominant functions about bodily feeling sensitivities subject themselves to the king of violent psych horror?!?! I draw the limit at grabbing that ahhh too hot to hold with napkins paper cup of coffee, or cute paranormal unrealistic comedy like Ghostbusters to avoid offense. And I'm extremely squeamish. I can barely watch the local nightly news. And I know LIE is my conflictor, LSEs supervise, SEE is contrary, ESTP my Illusionary, LSI my Benefactor and so on, all type relations I have experienced in full now (despite a life of introversion).
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEIs wish everyone could feel hearts unicorns puppies rainbows. LIEs don't give a f*.
    ~* astralsilky

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    Si valuing types are more body aware and body sensitive. They are into things like sensuality and fine foods e.g. more than horror. Why on earth would someone who's dominant functions about bodily feeling sensitivities subject themselves to the king of violent psych horror?!?! I draw the limit at grabbing that ahhh too hot to hold with napkins paper cup of coffee, or cute paranormal unrealistic comedy like Ghostbusters to avoid offense. And I'm extremely squeamish. I can barely watch the local nightly news. And I know LIE is my conflictor, LSEs supervise, SEE is contrary, ESTP my Illusionary, LSI my Benefactor and so on, all type relations I have experienced in full now (despite a life of introversion).
    One can find any type in any profession, so don't let excessively pure stereotypes of other forms throw you off. We are still all human.
    And you don't see the contradiction in these two posts? You shouldn't type other people based off of your own experiences. I'm SEI and I love horror. I'm not squeamish at all. I aspire to be a horror writer, and I have been greatly inspired by Stephen King's works. There, I have simply disproved your idea that:

SEIs wish everyone could feel hearts unicorns puppies rainbows.
    Not all alpha SFs are you.

Like really though, it's because of his Si that he's such a good horror writer. I can't take anything you say seriously anymore, knowing this is how you type people.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm SEI and I love horror. I'm not squeamish at all.

Like really though, it's because of his Si that he's such a good horror writer. I can't take anything you say seriously anymore, knowing this is how you type people.
    I really appreciate you pointing that out. My closest SEI friend is not squeamish at all and can look at gore and find it very interesting. (I’m hugely squeamish and can’t handle horror or gore.) I tried to point this out to someone in this site once and they claimed the person must not be SEI.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    I really appreciate you pointing that out. My closest SEI friend is not squeamish at all and can look at gore and find it very interesting. (I’m hugely squeamish and can’t handle horror or gore.) I tried to point this out to someone in this site once and they claimed the person must not be SEI.
    Yeah, that is so bizarre to me. Si is a lot more than body awareness. It's a sense of aesthetics and if you actually spend time talking to SEIs, you would know (the you being general). SLIs are a bit different in this regard, their Si is different but I doubt SLI are squeamish either.

I'm not disgusted by blood, gore, bodily fluids. My aesthetic is the dark and strange. I love horror, and I absolutely love true crime. I wish this stereotype of "All alpha SFs are cute and happy and they love puppies and unicorns" would end, because that's not true at all. Ime that stereotype better suits Delta NFs really and even then it's a stereotype. Honestly this is one of the reasons why I couldn't see myself as SEI for the longest time ever.

It is so hypocritical of the OP to ask us not to stereotype LSEs but at the same time applying the same set of tired stereotypes to SEIs.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's opposite day.

Thom Yorke = SLE
    Arnold Schwarzenegger = ESI
    Charlize Theron = SLI
    Bjork = LSE

lol

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, that is so bizarre to me. Si is a lot more than body awareness. It's a sense of aesthetics and if you actually spend time talking to SEIs, you would know (the you being general). SLIs are a bit different in this regard, their Si is different but I doubt SLI are squeamish either.

I'm not disgusted by blood, gore, bodily fluids. My aesthetic is the dark and strange. I love horror, and I absolutely love true crime. I wish this stereotype of "All alpha SFs are cute and happy and they love puppies and unicorns" would end, because that's not true at all. Ime that stereotype better suits Delta NFs really and even then it's a stereotype. Honestly this is one of the reasons why I couldn't see myself as SEI for the longest time ever.

It is so hypocritical of the OP to ask us not to stereotype LSEs but at the same time applying the same set of tired stereotypes to SEIs.
    That particular friend is adorable and cute and likes cute things, as well as weird things and gross things and she’s drawn to the dark in a way I’m not. But you wouldn’t really know that without being around her quite a bit.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you don't see the contradiction in these two posts? You shouldn't type other people based off of your own experiences. I'm SEI and I love horror. I'm not squeamish at all. I aspire to be a horror writer, and I have been greatly inspired by Stephen King's works. There, I have simply disproved your idea that:

Not all alpha SFs are you.

Likewise. Only I've been studying this 18 years and for all I know, you might be only 18.

I'm posting Ganin's B&W ENTJ sketches in Gamma because I happen to agree and Stephen King fits to a tee. A picture's worth a thousand words.
    ~* astralsilky

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Likewise. Only I've been studying this 18 years and for all I know, you might be only 18.

I'm posting Ganin's B&W ENTJ sketches in Gamma because I happen to agree and Stephen King fits to a tee. A picture's worth a thousand words.
    Why should I care how many years you have studied this? For all I know, you could be a total idiot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12