Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 121 to 149 of 149

Thread: Type Pano Lou

  1. #121
    Haikus VenusRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Posts
    306
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, at the very least, I think you might be sp/sx instead of sx/sp. @Pano Lou

    I am going to go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt on the duality thing that @silke pointed out, since it may just be that you’re figuring out the system and may have mistaken your and/or others’ types. We all do that. As I mentioned before, you may want to approach this differently this time, instead of the erotic style approach.

  2. #122
    Haikus Pano Lou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    A mystery
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    When Pano self-typed as SEI she posted this congratulatory post towards her relationship with her ILE boyfriend, where she claimed that she is "fully dualized" with him. This wasn't too long ago, around 1.5 months in passing: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1300275

    At the current turn of this thread, she's claiming that her duals are EIIs. So what exactly happened to that spectacular "fully dualized" ILE boyfriend, and why is she making these posts for EIIs now. It does seem to be a little off.
    And you're questioning the integrity of my character because of this? I am still with my boyfriend lol, if that's what you're implying. I didn't "change" my duality because I met someone else or something.

    If you look at that thread, people did point out that it seemed like something an SLI would post. Or did you miss that part? It's just two posts below the one you've quoted where I said I was considering SLI instead of SEI. I was told that extreme maternal instincts is a characteristic of extroverted caregivers, so I considered both ESE and LSE. Even when I had my type set as ESE, I was considering LSE, and I told @sbbs that...

    How is any of this fishy or even insincere... Honestly... Are you actually questioning my typing journey? Do I have to summon Feathers here? Lol

  3. #123
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    4,682
    Mentioned
    401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    And you're questioning the integrity of my character because of this? I am still with my boyfriend lol, if that's what you're implying. I didn't "change" my duality because I met someone else or something.
    Your frequent type changes and attempts to persuade this forum of whatever new typing you're in have put your character under question.

    It's up to you to explain yourself at this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    If you look at that thread, people did point out that it seemed like something an SLI would post.
    And then you proceeded to mock everyone who has taken their time and effort to type you, and suggested a SLI typing, with a sarcastic/ironic signature.

    "100% real SLI. Do not question."

    So don't attempt to use someone typing you as SLI as an excuse. You don't take that typing for a dime.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    Or did you miss that part?
    Well aren't you being a condescending bitch to me? If you want to address people on this forum, you might want to tone down on that demeaning attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    How is any of this fishy or even insincere... Honestly... Are you actually questioning my typing journey? Do I have to summon Feathers here? Lol
    At this point, consider being condescending thrown into the pack xD. You don't have to summon anyone.

    Surely you can clear this up yourself.

  4. #124
    Haikus Pano Lou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    A mystery
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Your frequent type changes and attempts to persuade this forum of whatever new typing you're in have put your character under question.
    I've not really done anything to persuade anyone tho? My videos are still up for everyone to see. I have not taken them down. I've not changed the way I behave. I've not done anything new or different... I still hold the same views as I did back when I typed as SEI. I don't really understand how I'm trying to convince anyone of anything... I have changed my type precisely because I have considered everyone's feedback. Sure there are some types I wouldn't consider for myself but within reason, I have always considered everyone's opinion.


    And then you proceeded to mock everyone who has taken their time and effort to type you, and suggested a SLI typing, with a sarcastic/ironic signature.
    That signature, was and is still, a joke. I'm not using it as an insult. Consider this, if I did find the idea that the typing was abhorrent, why would I have considered typing myself that? Or, at least I would have removed the signature? Now that you put it this way, I can see why it may be offensive but that was not my intention.

    So don't attempt to use someone typing you as SLI as an excuse. You don't take that typing for a dime.
    But I have considered it. I really have.


    Well aren't you being a condescending bitch to me? If you want to address people on this forum, you might want to tone down on that demeaning attitude.
    There's no need to use that kind of language. It was a legitimate question, since my that one post is one of my most popular posts. As for my attitude, you do recognize you accused me of insincerity first. I'm happy you can explain yourself tho.

  5. #125
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    LSE 8w9 Sp/Sx
    Posts
    2,118
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waddup View Post
    I feel bad for being such a dick to you now. Sorry about that. You come across as SEI, IEI, or IEE.
    Well thats sexist..

  6. #126
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,510
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don’t really think it’s important but I like watching silke in action lol

  7. #127
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,510
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Pano Lou You’ve mentioned that you think your mom is EII, and you also mentioned in your video that you don’t have a very good relationship with her. What is that like and why do you think this is?

  8. #128
    COOL AND MANLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    Your daul
    Posts
    920
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm surprised she is choosing an extroverted Si base. Since they are usually very active. She also said she has no spatial awareness, which kind of rules out most S egos. Her statements and actions conflict with the type often. In all honestly I'm not yet sold out on her being a feeler. Her attitude does remind me of one ILI girl I knew a long time ago. But with @Pano Lou I also get an impression that she doesn't understand herself or the system very well, which may just be due to her age. There is very little to go on when much of what she provides is contradictory. I'm just going to sit out of this one.

  9. #129
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,461
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Pano Lou I am not going to completely rule out LSE for you, but I won't accept it either. I will say though that changing type too quickly based on some break through emotional experience is almost always a bad idea. Figuring out your type should take lots of self reflection on who you are as a person and how you interact with others so frequent changes counteracts this.

    On one hand, settling on one type initially and never changing it is a bad idea if you got it wrong the first time, but then on the other hand changing your type too frequently means that you are just bouncing between several incorrect typings. That's the great irony of Socionics in that our type can easily be mistaken because we were either too rigid or too flexible, balance is the key.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  10. #130
    Haikus Pano Lou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    A mystery
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    @Pano Lou You’ve mentioned that you think your mom is EII, and you also mentioned in your video that you don’t have a very good relationship with her. What is that like and why do you think this is?
    She was abusive to me growing up. I have had to deal with a lot of trauma. It's quite bad actually. She was even neglectful of me when I was sexually abused. For some reason, I have forgiven everyone but her.

    Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    I'm surprised she is choosing an extroverted Si base. Since they are usually very active. She also said she has no spatial awareness, which kind of rules out most S egos. Her statements and actions conflict with the type often. In all honestly I'm not yet sold out on her being a feeler. Her attitude does remind me of one ILI girl I knew a long time ago. But with @Pano Lou I also get an impression that she doesn't understand herself or the system very well, which may just be due to her age. There is very little to go on when much of what she provides is contradictory. I'm just going to sit out of this one.
    My lack of spatial awareness is related to dyspraxia. It is a learning disability that limits a person's gross motor skills without effecting the fine motor ones.

    You're right, I don't understand myself very well, which is why I'm here in the first place.

  11. #131
    Haikus Pano Lou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    A mystery
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    @Pano Lou I am not going to completely rule out LSE for you, but I won't accept it either. I will say though that changing type too quickly based on some break through emotional experience is almost always a bad idea. Figuring out your type should take lots of self reflection on who you are as a person and how you interact with others so frequent changes counteracts this.

    On one hand, settling on one type initially and never changing it is a bad idea if you got it wrong the first time, but then on the other hand changing your type too frequently means that you are just bouncing between several incorrect typings. That's the great irony of Socionics in that our type can easily be mistaken because we were either too rigid or too flexible, balance is the key.
    Thank you for this honest response. I will be sure to internalize this

  12. #132
    Hamada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    87
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok easy everybody. How do you know that bad dynamic was with ILI and not LII? They look very similar as quasi identicals.
    Si is intrusive like paternal/maternal instict. They teach their naiive child Ne just as much as they take care of them. From what I have seen it is very comment with SEES to do this kind of stuff (sewing cooking etc) even males prefer to do cooking. These are SF qualities not caretaker qualites.

    You need to look at the cause of the action not just put it in a best fit category based on what it looks like.

  13. #133
    COOL AND MANLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    Your daul
    Posts
    920
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    My lack of spatial awareness is related to dyspraxia. It is a learning disability that limits a person's gross motor skills without effecting the fine motor ones.

    You're right, I don't understand myself very well, which is why I'm here in the first place.
    I have no experience with that condition. I will take your word for it.

  14. #134
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    LSE 8w9 Sp/Sx
    Posts
    2,118
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    I'm surprised she is choosing an extroverted Si base. Since they are usually very active. She also said she has no spatial awareness, which kind of rules out most S egos. Her statements and actions conflict with the type often. In all honestly I'm not yet sold out on her being a feeler. Her attitude does remind me of one ILI girl I knew a long time ago. But with @Pano Lou I also get an impression that she doesn't understand herself or the system very well, which may just be due to her age. There is very little to go on when much of what she provides is contradictory. I'm just going to sit out of this one.
    If a lot of what she says is contradictory that points to 1d Ti

  15. #135
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    LSE 8w9 Sp/Sx
    Posts
    2,118
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    She was abusive to me growing up. I have had to deal with a lot of trauma. It's quite bad actually. She was even neglectful of me when I was sexually abused. For some reason, I have forgiven everyone but her.



    My lack of spatial awareness is related to dyspraxia. It is a learning disability that limits a person's gross motor skills without effecting the fine motor ones.

    You're right, I don't understand myself very well, which is why I'm here in the first place.
    Isnt that called being a woman? Lel

  16. #136
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,619
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oops, I’d been meaning to ask about some earlier posts of yours and didn’t realize there were any testy exchanges piling up. But I’m going to ask anyway.

    In this thread you described what you thought was Te polr in you:

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1298036

    Although you made statements that indicated some practical abilities, you also talked about being ungrounded and rejecting of facts:

    For me, my PoLR function is tied to me rejecting Te for personal experience. I could for example, see a certain statistic like "X number of people die everyday" and think to myself, "people aren't dropping dead around me all the time, so this cant be true" Obviously this is too simple of an example. I tend to reject statements like "X is true because of these observations I made. See, here are the facts" My response is usually, "I don't believe X is true even if I can see all the facts."

    At the same time I have no issues believing that Chemtrails are a government plot, that aliens are real and lizard people exist. Because to me, that makes perfect sense when I think about it.

    I don't think I'm incompetent or incapable of doing anything any type can do. I just feel a little stupid sometimes.
    I feel your friend. It's just so difficult sometimes being confronted with information. I often times don't know what to do with it. I may have an internal system built up. If someone brings in extra info that doesn't fit, then I probably will just reject that information. I suppose, you could say that I believe what I want to believe.

    To answer your question, I don't really think in a very "realistic" way. Occam's razor does not register in my mind lol. If someone points it out to me that my thinking is ungrounded, I can check myself. Otherwise I can hold some really weird beliefs sometimes. ("Come on now, think about it. Does that really make sense? Doesn't this make more sense?") I also hate being called impractical.

    I also don't prioritize tasks, because I don't see the point to it. If I had to do something, why do I have to do it right away, especially when I can be doing more enjoyable things? I hate being told what to do as well. I'm not motivated to do things for others unless there's an emotional kind of Fe reward attached to it. So yeah, Te PoLR.
    Do you still agree with these assessments, and if so, how do they fit with Te dominant, in your opinion?
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

    Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

    LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

  17. #137
    Metaphysician thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    7,775
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thank you for leaving the video up...just now got around to watching it.

    -You consistently describe having low initiative, being a passive person who responds to others' initiatives. This suggests introversion.
    -had trouble with the future-focused or hypothetical questions (low intuition most likely)
    -some sappy language about relationships / love - talked easily and at length about relationships and people
    -seen as "violently emotional", self-describes as "moody, emotional, temperamental"
    -easily describes environment, has an artistic bent
    -seen as trustworthy, of good character. "straightforward"
    -hardworking? not totally consistent on this point
    -not good at time management
    -friends are "outcasts", weird people

    Now, your attitude towards conflict. Though you say you don't initiate conflict so much, you don't seem averse to it either, not in the sense that Si valuers usually are. You even say you've been described as a bully.

    Overall, I think ESI fits best. You narrate certain cases of interpersonal drama in your life in a way that suggests that you are really passionate about this topic.

    You did talk about self-expression in terms of art and fashion, and are maybe a bit too "serving" to others, so maybe Fe creative is worth considering too.
    The higher, the fewer

    Articles - Questionnaire - Typology Network - Blog

  18. #138
    Haikus Pano Lou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    A mystery
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamada View Post
    Ok easy everybody. How do you know that bad dynamic was with ILI and not LII? They look very similar as quasi identicals.
    Si is intrusive like paternal/maternal instict. They teach their naiive child Ne just as much as they take care of them. From what I have seen it is very comment with SEES to do this kind of stuff (sewing cooking etc) even males prefer to do cooking. These are SF qualities not caretaker qualites.

    You need to look at the cause of the action not just put it in a best fit category based on what it looks like.
    Abuse is abuse. It doesn't matter what type did it. All my parents ever taught me is that no body cares. My mother was abusive, but my dad was just as bad. He delivered me to my mother repeatedly knowing full well what she was doing. He had the power to change things but he did nothing. It has nothing to do with type... It would be just as bad regardless of which type did it to me.

  19. #139
    Haikus Pano Lou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    A mystery
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Oops, I’d been meaning to ask about some earlier posts of yours and didn’t realize there were any testy exchanges piling up. But I’m going to ask anyway.

    In this thread you described what you thought was Te polr in you:

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1298036

    Although you made statements that indicated some practical abilities, you also talked about being ungrounded and rejecting of facts:





    Do you still agree with these assessments, and if so, how do they fit with Te dominant, in your opinion?
    Because I have low perception of my own identity. I can read any type description and think "Oh that fits me" My own self is alien to me. I am maybe not in the best mental state to take this questionnaire. I don't even know if any of the information I presented in that video is accurate. I normally don't even fill out questionnaires. The reason I made the video was because I thought it would result in me being VId. I don't really want my personality to be examined like this.

  20. #140
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,619
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    Abuse is abuse. It doesn't matter what type did it. All my parents ever taught me is that no body cares. My mother was abusive, but my dad was just as bad. He delivered me to my mother repeatedly knowing full well what she was doing. He had the power to change things but he did nothing. It has nothing to do with type... It would be just as bad regardless of which type did it to me.
    Kind of setting aside Socionics (but not) ... traumas can be worse / compounded when they are inflicted or not mitigated by the people who are supposed to protect us. This ofc applies to parents, and I think it upsets me and confuses me more when someone my personality meshes with does me harm than when someone I have little natural accord with does it.

    The thread can be locked if this is getting to be too much for you. Totally understandable.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

    Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

    LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

  21. #141
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,510
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    She was abusive to me growing up. I have had to deal with a lot of trauma. It's quite bad actually. She was even neglectful of me when I was sexually abused. For some reason, I have forgiven everyone but her.
    I’m sorry to hear that. Don’t have to get into this topic unless you want to. My mother was abusive towards my dad and I as well, and my dad didn’t do anything to stop her when he could have. Sounds like similar dynamics going on.

    I wanted to ask what it’s like thinking a major person in your life is your dual but not getting along with them. You also mentioned in another place that you don’t have many friends outside of your family. It made me wonder how you came to the conclusion that EII is your dual. However, it’s totally up to you to talk about only what you feel comfortable with. We can change the topic as well.

  22. #142
    Hamada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    87
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    Abuse is abuse. It doesn't matter what type did it. All my parents ever taught me is that no body cares. My mother was abusive, but my dad was just as bad. He delivered me to my mother repeatedly knowing full well what she was doing. He had the power to change things but he did nothing. It has nothing to do with type... It would be just as bad regardless of which type did it to me.
    I am sorry? I thought we were typing you, no defending people we know nothing about not even name or face.

    I think I am in the wrong room so, I ll just excuse myself out. Sorry for the disturbance.

  23. #143
    Haikus Pano Lou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    A mystery
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Kind of setting aside Socionics (but not) ... traumas can be worse / compounded when they are inflicted or not mitigated by the people who are supposed to protect us. This ofc applies to parents, and I think it upsets me and confuses me more when someone my personality meshes with does me harm than when someone I have little natural accord with does it.

    The thread can be locked if this is getting to be too much for you. Totally understandable.
    I haven't quite recovered from the abuse. I don't want to think I'm a type just because it's appealing to me. A lot of things don't make sense to me. My perception of reality is a bit broken. There are times when I ask myself if the abuse was even real. What if I had imagined it all? What if it was just a bad dream? Worse, what if I was making it all up? Are my feelings even valid? What if I'm accusing my parents of abuse when it didn't even happen? I'm sure I carry this into other aspects of my life as well. Maybe I shouldn't be making threads like this...

  24. #144
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,510
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    I don't really want my personality to be examined like this.
    ... What?

  25. #145
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    4,597
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, @Pano Lou.
    I watched the first eight minutes of your first video on this thread, after reading most of the posts here.

    I normally form a very quick opinion of a person’s type, but with you, I had to watch quite a bit of the video before my opinion coalesced. Part of this was because your avatar seems so SEI to me (whatever that means).

    In any case, I think you are IEE.

    You seem concrete, like a Delta, but open to options, like a stronge Ne user. You hold the camera’s gaze like an extrovert. You said you want to hear someone else’s factual opinions, like a dual to an SLI or an LSE. Your avatar is artistic, and many IEE’s paint. Your profession of Engineer (which disappointed you) could be dual-seeking, or simply accommodation to your parent’s wishes. You seem a bit incredulous, which I associate with IEE’s for reasons I don’t understand. And finally, you are preoccupied with wanting to see that someone is taken care of. Could that person be you?

    Full disclosure: I generally suck at typing. However, having said that, you might want to look at some SLI’s and get your impression of them.

  26. #146
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,510
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gotta love Adam’s random ass typing that lightens the mood back up

  27. #147
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,619
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    I haven't quite recovered from the abuse. I don't want to think I'm a type just because it's appealing to me. A lot of things don't make sense to me. My perception of reality is a bit broken. There are times when I ask myself if the abuse was even real. What if I had imagined it all? What if it was just a bad dream? Worse, what if I was making it all up? Are my feelings even valid? What if I'm accusing my parents of abuse when it didn't even happen? I'm sure I carry this into other aspects of my life as well. Maybe I shouldn't be making threads like this...
    I deal with some similar issues. I spent a few years in therapy for trauma, and it was really crucial that my therapist helped me to trust my own knowledge and establish my point of view.

    You will likely never get any acknowledgment of reality from the people who delivered the trauma. If they could take responsibility, it would make it all clear for you. But if they were people with the ability to do that, they probably wouldn’t be people who were able to be abusive and abuse-enabling in the first place.

    The mental aspect of abuse is to erase your right to your own perspectivei.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

    Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

    LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

  28. #148
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    4,597
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Gotta love Adam’s random ass typing that lightens the mood back up
    Lol, @sbbds. It certainly is random-ass. Kind of the opposite of Ti. I walk through life, grab this or that random thing that will be useful to me in achieving my most recent goal, then drop everything in a heap once the goal is accomplished.
    I very much envy the structure and discipline that Ti users have, but it must be very obvious that I can’t reproduce it.

    Still, I think @Pano Lou is IEE. We need to see how she feels about her type and see how this all shakes out.

  29. #149
    Haikus Pano Lou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    A mystery
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    I deal with some similar issues. I spent a few years in therapy for trauma, and it was really crucial that my therapist helped me to trust my own knowledge and establish my point of view.

    You will likely never get any acknowledgment of reality from the people who delivered the trauma. If they could take responsibility, it would make it all clear for you. But if they were people with the ability to do that, they probably wouldn’t be people who were able to be abusive and abuse-enabling in the first place.

    The mental aspect of abuse is to erase your right to your own perspectivei.
    It's just been constant, since I could remember. I don't even know what a natural family dynamic is like. Since the time I was a kid, to the time I went to college. My parents were very good at making me feel like I "deserved" it. No one seemed to care either... Not my friends, my teachers at school... So I ran into the arms of the first person that promised to take me away from everyone and that was even a worse nightmare. I realized that abusers are looking for victims. That's who they prey on and pick apart. They don't hurt regular normal people. By the time he was done with me, I was about ready to die. I have needed intensive care for my mental health issues... I really don't want to assign some sociotype to my trauma. I think I will just close this thread.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •