User Tag List

Thread: Aspiring socionics theorist and metaphysician says hi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Aspiring socionics theorist and metaphysician says hi

Hello group,
    I tend to have an opinion of my own. In fact I don't do much else with my life than cultivate my own personal insight about how abstract symbols should be manipulated. Socionics is a system of abstract symbol manipulation, and I've developed my own model of it which I call model M.

The initial motive for altering model A is that of reversing the introversion and extroversion of Information Elements Ni, Ne, Si and Se.

Ni of model M creates narratives about the present moment. These narratives are not the present moment. Instead, they explain what has brought us to our current situation. This Information Element is introverted because the narratives aren't perceived by others unless they are shared. Sharing them requires some method, such as symbols or language.

Ne of model M is the present moment in episodic time. This Information Element is extroverted because sharing it doesn't require a method. For example, seeing a certain person in a certain place is readily understood without language.

Se of model M is the present moment in empirical time. "Empirical time" means time that can be measured by using a stopwatch. This Information Element is extroverted because it refers to immediate perceptions of sensory stimuli.

Si of model M is introverted because it doesn't refer to immediate perceptions of stimuli. Instead, it refers to interpretations about what do immediate perceptions mean in a social context. This Information Element is introverted because it involves the self in relation to other beings, whereas Se could involve nothing else than succeeding at performing a particular motorbike stunt.

In general, introverted Information Elements relate perceptions to the self whereas extroverted Elements do not. This is why those who have strong and valued Extroverted Intuition are described to behave in a confusing manner. They do not relate to their surroundings as selves because they conflate themselves with their surroundings. Which is an extroverted thing to do.

In the language of model M my own type is ENTp. If model A is used then my type is INTp. I don't have academic credentials besides passing the entrance exam to Computer Science at the Uni. However, I feel that I should have, even if prolonged participation in the academic community would turn out too inconvenient. Perhaps lack of credentials could be a conversation piece just like not lacking credentials, but pulling that off without coming out as arrogant isn't easy. In any case I hope some academic article about model M is eventually published. Documentation about Model M is available here: https://docdro.id/JAxwjF4

I’m doing fucking fantastic today golden's Avatar
    TIM
    Eee Eye Eeeeeeeeeee
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    663 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Good to see a new Type 5 here
    Typing [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x] YouTube [x] Discord [x] Film [x]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks! I'm looking forwards for a chance to write an article about Model M to Wikisocion based on this PDF: https://docdro.id/JAxwjF4

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enjoy your time, spike comfort zones, take risks and enjoy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you! How do I add a new article on Wikisocion - what is the standard procedure for that? I'm still a bit unfamiliar with your systems. Thanks in advance!

spiritual aggressor/volcel Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C/H 7(93?)
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ah,alright. as it represent the hidden narrative in my opinion go in both ways. To coach or review.

sees through things. Usually you know the potentials and limitations or as Reinin called it integrity of external situation. The greatest trap is to become too respectful of it if you ask me.

Have you read about Gulenko's +/- or process/result + positivist/negativist split?
    extrospection > introspection

Head type as in being truly head type and probably 7>5. Too divergent, scattered and expressive for typical 5 and that is the preferred way although long term focus usually helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Process/result was already known to me and upon your recommendation I read about positivist/negativist. I don't seek to improve on these with my research. Behaviouristically, the current type codes are correct for extroversion and introversion. It is just that the essence of the Information Elements might turn out to contradict behaviourism. When I began thinking the Model M way I've found it really difficult to turn back. The Model A ENTP is a talkative introvert for me. Nice windmill by the way, I really like that.

Here's another article I just finished. It's about how sociotypes are essences, how socionics proves essences to exist, and how this proves Buddhism to be obsolete since according to "The Fundamentals of the Middle Way" there are no essences. Cool, eh? https://docdro.id/akeelhL