Thread: Lelouch vi Britannia

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deleted.
    Last edited by FarDraft; 12-16-2018 at 12:19 AM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I always saw him typed as EIE, but I haven't watched Code Geass in a hot minute. I think Suzaku was ESI and C.C. ILI but again its hazy though.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    Hi, everyone.

I quite enjoyed this anime (Code Geass) and especially liked Lelouch. Any thoughts on his type? I've heard beta ST, specifically LSI, which makes sense, but he also seems to have Fi. Then again, I don't fully understand the differences between Ti and Fi.
    Same here. I wrote a blog post about his type in fiction and why I think he's LSI.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...I-Byronic-Hero

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi, everyone.

I quite enjoyed this anime (Code Geass) and especially liked Lelouch. Any thoughts on his type? I've heard beta ST, specifically LSI, which makes sense, but he also seems to have Fi. Then again, I don't fully understand the differences between Ti and Fi.
    I had an SLE-Ti friend once who was always going on and on about Lelouche lol. I figured he was the same type.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe Suzaku is LSI.

Granted its been years since I've seen the show, but I doubt Lelouch is Se ego. Gamma NT for Lelouch fits better (LIE>ILI).

His response in this clip makes it kind of obvious how restrained he is, compared to the reckless behavior Kallen (ESI?) shows.

His self sacrificing nature and tendency to give up when met with adversity also points away from him being a Se ego, since resistance comes naturally to them. He seems to be positively activated by Se though: needs a push from Kallen.

when Lelouch dispaired over the notion of fighting Nunnally, Kallen repeatedly try to speak to him but Lelouch broke his phone and threw it away. Attempting to forget his pain, the former prince tried to take Refrain only to be violently stopped by an angry Kallen. She demanded that he stop fooling around and ask for orders from him, to which a depressed Lelouch asked her to comfort him as a woman, leaning forward to kiss her. While their mutual attractions were clear, Kallen snapped at the last minute and slapped him. With tears in her eyes, Kallen screamed at him to be Zero and insisted that he attempt to turn his lie into truth before running away leaving a shamed Lelouch to regret his actions.

Lelouch finally regain his motivation through his friends including Kallen and arrives right in time to save them from a Britannian naval attack.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The Ti-Ni system you present is interesting. Couldn't it also be Ne HA which strives for perfection or ideals? What about Ti HA?
    I think he has neither Ni-Polr nor Te-Polr.

Banned
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

untypable

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, he is a fictional character. Some say badly written as well, not to mention unrealistic.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say LIE.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged