Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Feather's typing thread (Near-anniversary edition)

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also think you displayed lots of Fe in your VI, I should know since I am seeking it xD. I also think EIE is possible but not probable. I think this is a good analysis of EIE:

He comes across as a Johnny Depp style 4w3 EIE the "introversion" comes from the Enneagram type's focus on personal image rather than cognitive style the actual passion is expression, however. Energy is almost constantly devoted to how one feels, observing how others feel, and expressing that feeling
    I can't confirm or deny that it applies to you. I am sorry if I am causing more confusion. Both EIEs and IEEs have strong Fe and Ne. They can both be direct in different ways according to my view, well at least compared to me. EIE likes to appear powerful, decisive, Se like, but they are nothing like a Se-base. I sometimes get a vibe that they want to appear dominating but they don't like when someone calls them dominating, it is fair since they are really not. IEE use Se just to snap at someone/something. They can snap at you if mess with their values or they can appear Se like just to lay down the external facts confidently. EIEs don't appreciate vagueness as much as IEEs. It is like EIE can use Ne, but it can't perceive Ne. One EIE finds it diffucult to understand me and EII-Ne when we talk about only external connections of things without mentioning anything concrete (full Se polr style). I think your Ne is concious as I understand by the way you describing things. For example, you made a joke that your hair is fulffy because of your plug experience (Ne association), immediately you said it was joke(self explanation for Ne reasons).

IEI also can self-explain but because of Fe reasons. After your answers, I think you are probably IEE and not IEI. IEIs tend believe that they have a free will and even if they say that they don't, they don't perceive the events of life as a part of their fate/destiny. They believe they can change it. I think it is because their function allignment. I don't know enough IEIs in order to make a solid generalization, so I checked and it is confirmed by this article:http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Victor-Gulenko. However, I can change my view , if someone could explain otherwise. Overall, I think you are IEE, I am not %100 sure, but if this was a bet, that I have to invest, I would go with IEE.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmmm @Feathers, just noting one thing, I was wondering why so many people are typing you as EII and it made me wonder if I was missing something. I've always associated Fi-lead with restrained/rigid, or hesitant body language. But the EII-Ne men in the video examples of type on here do 'bounce' around and make the same facial expressions that you do. Maybe you could be EII, after all?..

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiviay View Post
    Hmmm @Feathers, just noting one thing, I was wondering why so many people are typing you as EII and it made me wonder if I was missing something. I've always associated Fi-lead with restrained/rigid, or hesitant body language. But the EII-Ne men in the video examples of type on here do 'bounce' around and make the same facial expressions that you do. Maybe you could be EII, after all?..
    Hi, xai-xai. Yes, I surely don't think of EII as an impossibility anymore. There must be a reason why so many people say EII, after all (besides vibes, right?- Because I'm still not 100% sold on the "Oh so pure and forgiving" nature of Fi-ego in EIIs, no. I'm not like that at all).
    But it's one of the top contenders for sure. I have come to think that IEI is not as likely as I or others thought, so that typing has gone a little bit down in the likeliness rating. I still hesitate to seal the jar and call myself EII, but maybe soon enough (?)
    I know i can't achieve total harmony when it comes to others' opinions on my type. That would be far too beautiful to be true. There will always be someone typing you otherwise (which grinds my perfectionist-streak gears a little bit) so I guess I might just pick and roll with the type of choice (IEE? EII?).
    But even then I am a bit hesitant.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    Hi, xai-xai. Yes, I surely don't think of EII as an impossibility anymore. There must be a reason why so many people say EII, after all (besides vibes, right?- Because I'm still not 100% sold on the "Oh so pure and forgiving" nature of Fi-ego in EIIs, no. I'm not like that at all).
    But it's one of the top contenders for sure. I have come to think that IEI is not as likely as I or others thought, so that typing has gone a little bit down in the likeliness rating. I still hesitate to seal the jar and call myself EII, but maybe soon enough (?)
    I know i can't achieve total harmony when it comes to others' opinions on my type. That would be far too beautiful to be true. There will always be someone typing you otherwise (which grinds my perfectionist-streak gears a little bit) so I guess I might just pick and roll with the type of choice (IEE? EII?).
    You don't sound Fe Ignoring (Look at your signature, for instance), so if it's between those two IEE. Do you relate to Fe Ignoring? You also don't seem like a Rational leading type.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just my note:
    I have noticed that I take in lots of Ni and condense it into a structure and put it out. I do not really manipulate it (<-which is more like ego and to lesser extent super-ego thing to do).

This is also way easier when you are in more reflective state.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You could be my Benefactor. Oh, bestow your Ne upon me, O holy benefactor.

Of course, apparently I come off like ESE, on here. A Moderator had that impression, until he talked to me over an instant messenger, and then he said I come off much more like SEI. I'm pretty sure Si is my lead function, not Fe, but online/in these comments I can choose to show as much Fe as I want. And I'm in the habit of doing that, because it works better for me (for attracting people's attention/striking up conversation). Even with a typing video, it's hard to get an accurate picture of who someone is, because they can be manipulating their self presentation Point being, you know for yourself better if Fi is your lead function, or not, as long as you've thought it through~

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think @Xaivai handles socionics information with much better confidence than ESE's (and with much better care than most IEI's). Further on she seems to go more introspective mode than ESE's do.

Not to say PoLR is not something you can't handle ever – it is just tends to put you in problem solving oriented mode at best [which is something that I really like to see it in me].
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I think @Xaivai handles socionics information with much better confidence than ESE's (and with much better care than most IEI's). Further on she seems to go more introspective mode than ESE's do.

Not to say PoLR is not something you can't handle ever – it is just tends to put you in problem solving oriented mode at best [which is something that I really like to see it in me].
    Thanks, Troll. If an ILE says I handle the info decently, it must be true lol

Yeah I think I'm SEI > ESE, I could make a long list of all the reasons, but I probably shouldn't clutter up @Feathers' thread with them, haha.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What I have learned so far from this convo: I must talk to @A Moderator.

So hi.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*pops out of lamp/dragon balls*

Why hast thou summoned me?

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A Moderator View Post
    *pops out of lamp/dragon balls*

Why hast thou summoned me?
    I have heard words of praiss about your heroic deeds all throughout Socionika, mighty Mod.
    (I think you already had a say on my type? IEE wasn't it?)

We shall meet in the tavern also known as "Discord" because, frankly, life out there is dangerous and I need new friends.

/Socionics RP will take over the world.
    Clarice Lispector

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you seem ILE or maybe IEE
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes, and no.

This is the second time when I have put a lot of thought and effort into trying to get behind the IEE typing, and the second time I have tried. It's the same problem as described in my latest post and reply to mrrrmaid. I want to be more economic in writing so I won't describe it again since it's a few posts above anyway. In the event of being an IEE, then I am a perennially depressed one, which although not too nice is still a possibility.
    But I honestly fail to see it :/
    I think I need a rubber band that I will mercilessly pull back and smack myself with each time I try to get in the IEE mindset again. Because, needless to say, if you have to get into the mindset of a certain type in order to justify it, I don't think you are that type at all.

For now, I will fall back to INFx, which seems to be the crossroads between two types that many people have given me feedback on until I finally choose to stick with one.
    The trouble is that I really do care way too much what other people think-- So will I ever truly pick a type and stick with it, or just stay in ambiguity because it offers more "peace"?
    Time will tell. Tick tock.
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is probably no related to depression at least not directly, IEE is negativist. They don't see a pink world filled with puppies and kittens. In my perspective, they seem more lively than EII and IEI, but that is just an appearance, EII and IEI have much more positive outlook of life. Don't let stereotypes fool you, but don't mind me if you have other reasons.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is the second time when I have put a lot of thought and effort into trying to get behind the IEE typing, and the second time I have tried. It's the same problem as described in my latest post and reply to mrrrmaid. I want to be more economic in writing so I won't describe it again since it's a few posts above anyway. In the event of being an IEE, then I am a perennially depressed one, which although not too nice is still a possibility.
    But I honestly fail to see it :/
    Not depressed, per se - UNSTIMULATED.
    But obviously you know you. And I'm not necessarily advocating for IEE, just the awareness that high school can make depressed introverts out of the best of us

I hope this thread has been helpful in self reflection anyway and not too frustrating! Good luck with figuring out your typing
    "I take back like half of the exclamation points.....they make me look....eager to please. Which I AM....but I don't want anyone to KNOW that"
    - Carrie Fisher

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    It is probably no related to depression at least not directly, IEE is negativist. They don't see a pink world filled with puppies and kittens. In my perspective, they seem more lively than EII and IEI, but that is just an appearance, EII and IEI have much more positive outlook of life. Don't let stereotypes fool you, but don't mind me if you have other reasons.

Curse you for rocking the tiny barge of stability that I have built for myself- It lasted exactly 10 minutes.
    Yes, it's partly related to my outlook but it's also related to energy levels and the overall engagement that I manifest in social interactions (which is...pretty low, in most real life scenarios. I keep excusing myself that "I'm not in the right company" or "I haven't met the right people just yet".)
    Morale of the story, kids, is that you shouldn't live 12 years in near-total seclusion.
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I flopped back to IEE for you without consciously realizing it earlier

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The . It is like weird function but on the other hand it is not involved directly in weirdest possible things.

My condolences. You have the curse. I'm sure of it. What kind of curse is it?

4 changes I'd drop out LII.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Feathers, you stimulate my suggestive function like an IEE, you look a lot like EII-Ne and you provoke admiration out of me like you're my Benefactor, you seem charismatic enough to be EIE (imo, not kidding), and the way you use faintly reminds me of my own creative function (so IEI-Fe). You could be all 4 types at once. What kind of dark magic is this?

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Feathers, you stimulate my suggestive function like an IEE, you look a lot like EII-Ne and you provoke admiration out of me like you're my Benefactor, you seem charismatic enough to be EIE (imo, not kidding), and the way you use faintly reminds me of my own creative function (so IEI-Fe). You could be all 4 types at once. What kind of dark magic is this?
    Beta NF magic. They do that automatically. That's the Beta NF Insinctual Socionics Radar Jammer (TM) at work.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Beta NF magic. They do that automatically. That's the Beta NF Insinctual Socionics Radar Jammer (TM) at work.
    THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Delta NF magic is the ultimate guilt trip. Want evidence? Just look at the Jews. All they had to do was make up some literature several thousand years ago, get people to believe it, and take it up the ass for centuries until they got their own country because people felt bad for them and believed their story.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH.
    Yeah. They alternate frequencies a lot. Keeps people from knowing which button to push on an unconscious level. They don't know they're doing it. It's part of the hardware.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH.
    That's also why Beta NF characters are depicted as metamorphs or something. Just look at Tonks (EIE).

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even more convinced you're IEE now.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Even more convinced you're IEE now.
    Lol. Who? You? :P Why?

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. Who? You? Why?
    Lol.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol.
    You could at least give me something more than a laugh.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could at least give me something more than a laugh.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah. Just let me get my butt into position while you keep doing that.

P.S. Fluthers is either EII or IEI. Will you people please stop fucking this shit up? No more crazy bullshit answers plz.
    Last edited by Aramas; 11-17-2018 at 06:00 AM.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. Just let me get my butt into position while you keep doing that.
    You wish.

But don't worry. I'm sure there's someone out there crazy enough to tongue punch your fart box.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You wish.

But don't worry. I'm sure there's someone out there crazy enough to tongue punch your fart box.
    I'm sure too, because there's been several already. Lmao

But why do you think I wish? Someone wants to be wanted. ;)

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gee, get a room you two. If love is in the air, I don't want to be forced to smell it
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Xaiviay Sorry for ruining your IE radar, but I'm broke and I can't pay for another one :/
    Hope you'll understand and will accept a daily love-tribute as payment instead
    The truth is that I am:
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Triple post, sorry. I'm not sure it's an unconscious "Keeps people from knowing which button to push" thing, as @Aramas said. I was just talking about this in the chatbox right now, and one of the problems with my Fi is that I don't seem to shelter it enough. Everyone will get a piece of it, eventually. It's near-guaranteed if we started talking.

If you can't handle me talking about how much I love Regina Spektor's underlying dark themes then you don't deserve me at my best
    You're supposed to shelter Fi from The Others(TM) and keep it for "your people". Kindred spirits. But how do I even know who are "my people" if I don't test the waters first, via sharing a slice of my Fi-cake with them to see if they enjoy its taste?
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Triple post, sorry. I'm not sure it's an unconscious "Keeps people from knowing which button to push" thing, as @Aramas said. I was just talking about this in the chatbox right now, and one of the problems with my Fi is that I don't seem to shelter it enough. Everyone will get a piece of it, eventually. It's near-guaranteed if we started talking.

If you can't handle me talking about how much I love Regina Spektor's underlying dark themes then you don't deserve me at my best
    You're supposed to shelter Fi from The Others(TM) and keep it for "your people". Kindred spirits. But how do I even know who are "my people" if I don't test the waters first, via sharing a slice of my Fi-cake with them to see if they enjoy its taste?
    I want cake now. Thanks.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Feathers, I want cake now too. Along with your daily tribute of love. Then I will handle your love for all the underlying dark themes in Regina Spektor's songs, and learn to be at peace with my broken IM radar

Thank you.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamada View Post
    Looks like I won't have to coax you to listen to me at all. but I'm going to have to argue with you to death to make you settle on a type.

Ok my impressions let's see , first when I saw your face I immediately remembered Sigourney Weaver and / or Jesse Eisenberg. Impression confirmed when you took off your glasses .

Soft feminine skin (sorry for that) ,long thin fingers, curly unorganised hair.

Starting the video with a very long rule laying for what to expect to avoid any uncertainty, strong ti.

Very witty humor, loves when someone picks up your spirits, problem with high school,likely bullying, going in tangents and many more.

If I wanted to put a poster on the wall depicting with perfect clarity and absolute certainty what the image of an "LII" an Looks like, it would be your face!!!
    So you came!

I actually smiled reading the whole thing, it's an interesting perspective. LOL, I don't mind the feminine skin part at all, it really is. Am a pale, vampire, yogurt-boi.
    Yeah, the general rule is that my hair is pretty high maintenance and hence I don't bother to arrange it if I don't plan or have to leave the house. Although I should just because it's pretty healthy and helps you get rid of the dead hair that gathers overnight.
    My English teacher told me "Aren't you that guy from Zombieland?" (Eisenberg) some time ago, so the lookalike checks out as well. And he's not the only one- I have posted pictures on a few discord communities and a few others have drawn that comparison too! Granted, not as many see Eisenberg anymore.

Witty humour-- That part made me really happy. One of my best friends (not a friend of mine anymore) out-witted me in every aspect, and I have bent my back over and over again trying to gain reputation and respect in her eyes; For her to see me as a worthy friend. Which isn't a healthy mentality, so no wonder we fell out pretty badly. But I envied her talent in writing satire and caricaturist commentary.

My interests don't lie in any cold, hard, science field. I nearly failed /gymnasium/ because of mathematics, I was literally too dumb to grasp the principles behind certain operations. And don't even get me started on geometry...
    I did get bullied in middle school, 8th grade, and in High School up until the 10th grade or so. But after the first semester, things started to go uphill for me (in my final year, 12th grade now).

Other than that, thanks for taking the time to come here, after all. Glad to be the LII poster boy.
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Hamada I did try computer science once and I found it to be a snorefest in my case.

I wouldn't trust socionics to lead my life like that. It is the tool and I am its master, NOT the other way around. I started with stories and I'll keep surounding myself with them.
    Skipping and hopping while navigating a minefield; That's exactly what happens when you let such a system tell you what you can and can't achieve in life.
    "You think you want X but you don't. You want Y."
    That is a sickening perception

Your input is appreciated though, Hammy . But I'm afraid I have to ditch LII as an ACTUAL candidate. Beyond witty humour (which very individual can learn to harness, to an extent) and the fact that I'm Eisenberg's separated twin, there is not much to go by. It was a fun shitpost, thanks for the good time
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As you wish

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast