IEE-ENFp; ENFP 6w7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Introducing me

Hi everyone,

I'm Kitkatmeow,

I'm IEE-ENFp -Fi, ENFP in the mbti system and 6w7, tritype 621 (still working on my fixes wings).

I'm a french 24yo novice who loves music, especially singing; psychology; languages; traveling; krav maga; animals and beauty.
    As a vegetarian I'm into cooking in my spare time and when I'm not lazy!
    I'm a legal practicien who just finished her master in law and languages (spanish, english and french).
    Thanks to my studies I lived in Spain for more than a year: I spend 10 months in GRANADA and 4 in BARCELONA, but I prefer Granada because Andalucia is amazing, best place ever!! I also travelled in Italy severall times, Florence is the best town imo but it is biased by the fact that my best friend in from Florence aha! Having an Italian best friend and going here often made me learn the language, I don't peak it as good as spanish nor english because I've been learning them for more than a decade but I understand it quite well. I also visited London, Gibraltar, Switzerland and I'm surely not done!
    As my name says it I'm a cat lover, I love animals but cats and felines are my favorites, can't help it!!

I said earlier that I love singing, and some of my inspirations are Kelly Clarkson (bonus fact we are born on the same day ); Demi Lovato; Christina Aguilera; Alicia Keys; Jojo and Little mix aka real vocalists, but unfortunately I'm far from being as good as them!!

Well I think that sums up all, I look forward to getting to know you all.

-K

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Welcome, Kitkatmeow.

Great name, incidentally.