Thread: Donald Trump is the best president since Reagan

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Donald Trump is the best president since Reagan

This man is making strides. Lowest unemployment ever, 4.1% GDP increase, peace with North Korea, appointing 2 supreme court justices, stopping the flow of illegal immigration from the south, bringing back masculinity to the white house. I'm very proud of my president, a true patriot.

Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah, I think most everyone here would agree with that

maga smugdon.png

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What are you doing in the Balkans then?

TIM
    SLI 5w6 sp/so
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Train Wreck View Post
    This man is making strides. Lowest unemployment ever, 4.1% GDP increase, peace with North Korea, appointing 2 supreme court justices, stopping the flow of illegal immigration from the south, bringing back masculinity to the white house. I'm very proud of my president, a true patriot.
    ok, troll

TIM
    bepis
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He at least killed the TPP, but so would've Stein or Sanders. Could be doing better right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    Shut the fuck up, dumbass.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think he is alright overall. If you believe the mainstream media (conglomerate corporation news) then he is the worst president ever, but if you look at it objectively with little bias in either direction, he has done both positive and negative things for the country.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    What are you doing in the Balkans then?
    I work for the U.S. Military, tax free.

Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

wow Im super jealous of all that money you must be saving on taxes. my taxes are so damn high. I hate taxes. i have a lot of anger built up inside toward taxes and just thinking about how there's someone out there living the tax free life enrages me. i tried to get on that tax free gravy train myself once, but I learned tax breaks for military are confined to active combat zones, so it wasn't that easy. i also wonder what you're doing in the balkans, sounds badass though

Banned
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I work for the U.S. Military, tax free.
    Prove it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    wow Im super jealous of all that money you must be saving on taxes. my taxes are so damn high. I hate taxes. i have a lot of anger built up inside toward taxes and just thinking about how there's someone out there living the tax free life enrages me
    I support cutting the government. I collect the money because the taxpayer is stupid enough to keep supporting these dumb politicians. Why not just exploit what's already there?

Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah I agree, we should all be working to undermine the systems that support our civilization mainly out of petty resentment and greed. to be fair I would support any system that unfairly allocated me a greater share than what I really deserved, so I can see how the fat cats on top like it this way. my real aim is just to become one of those fatcats, and if I can do it on a small scale by taking the system for all its worth in petty unprincipled ways I totally would too

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

President Dump is about as bad as any other president. They all suck.

He asserted 20-30% unemployment while campaigning. Now he says 4.1% and agrees with status quo statistics when he didn't before now. He's obviously bullshitting to make himself look good. Unemployment doesn't go down 16% in 2 years. It doesn't happen that fast and wouldn't even if it were that high. I'm not saying it is or isn't. I'm just pointing out that massive inconsistency in the numbers he uses. He campaigned on the idea that the USA has massive problems and wants us to think they've now disappeared immediately under his term. Of course, he doesn't even do a good job of trying to hide those inconsistencies and lies. He's full of crap.

Nice troll, though.
    "There is no becoming, no revolution, no struggle, no path; already you're the monarch of your own skin--your inviolable freedom waits to be completed only by the love of other monarchs: a politics of dream, urgent as the blueness of sky." --HB

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

America has been slowly losing steerage since Kennedy and now the rudder is completely off. Politicians seem to have a knack for taking credit for what others have done and deflecting their own incompetence. And, it's much easier for voters to chant tenets than to actually seek the truth........

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    bepis
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please, corporate bailouts are far larger and more parasitic than any one freeloader off the streets. They're no doubt contributing more to poverty too. Maybe if we quit pumping life back into dying trees, new ones would rightly spring from the ground-level and replace them, maybe even making progress to breaking down some of those demographic economic barriers people complain about. But noooooooo, that causes instability and that's bad, m'kay?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Bringing back masculinity? lol Obama was/is waaay objectively more masculine than him.

All the redneck str8 dudes in my town think he's some alpha male god though, cuz he got away with bullying some mentally handicap person and said some uncouth things about women that they agree with, or something. It's sort of like if they themselves became president, so they feel powerful that he's in a charge. Sorry dude, but you're still a blue collar minimum wage loser that the elite easily uses as pawns, and Trump doesn't really care about you. =/

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Bringing back masculinity? lol Obama was/is waaay objectively more masculine than him.

All the redneck str8 dudes in my town think he's some alpha male god though, cuz he got away with bullying some mentally handicap person and said some uncouth things about women that they agree with, or something. It's sort of like if they themselves became president, so they feel powerful that he's in a charge. Sorry dude, but you're still a blue collar minimum wage loser that the elite easily uses as pawns, and Trump doesn't really care about you. =/
    It's funny you mention that they feel like they themselves became president. One of the most powerful ideas in rhetoric is identification. Really, what you're doing is getting people to live vicariously through media and assuming an equality between themselves and whatever media they consume. Read Burke sometime. It's a bit of a slog, but he's good. It's basically just identification and repetition. That's the soul of rhetoric.

It's true that Trump uses the idiot rednecks. It's also true that the left's candidates use people too. America is a country of parasites, top to bottom. It's rotten to the core. Happens to every empire. All the wealth and extraordinary grandeur go to people's heads and destroy their hearts, literally for the rich, and hypothetically for the poor, because they imagine themselves as rich and do anything to become such. It will end one day and might already be ending. A huge military and cheap oil are the only two things that float it.

Every other country on Earth hates the USA. They're not jealous of our success. They hate that we gained success at their expense like a leech.

It's funny how people buy into the idea that they can one day be wealthy. The fifties and sixties are long gone. Everyone is snowed out on something, whether literal drugs or figurative ones. Wild success is it's own undoing.

But that's just life. If it hadn't been America, it would have been something else. Another power would have arisen, and it would have been exactly the same. America is not specifically bad.
    Last edited by Aramas; 09-13-2018 at 11:25 AM.
    "There is no becoming, no revolution, no struggle, no path; already you're the monarch of your own skin--your inviolable freedom waits to be completed only by the love of other monarchs: a politics of dream, urgent as the blueness of sky." --HB

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah I do feel politics is this narcissistic thing where everybody is just basically voting for the person most like them (or the person that's the least not like them), to be in power- because we all individually feel that we know what's best. I think ... this isn't a totally negative thing really, it's kind of like human nature. And definitely a way for people with so little power to feel like they have some.

It's some huge mind control stuff where people can feel rich in their heads even when they're not. You can even feel lucky and meet your favorite celeb on a reality tv show, and be a star too! Being truly rich though, there's actual tangibility to it of course , you can't fake your real wealth but the way the system is constructed is if you aren't really homeless or struggling- you're still gaslighted to live inside your head enough where you can feel that you're richer than you really are, yes it's this mass delusion- made popular by the 'secret' and the 'think and grow rich' books.

The middle class is dying they always say, because people are corrupt a-holes but also maybe because the entire level is some neurotic mental mindplay that cannot sustain itself anyway. The poor has to face reality to survive, the rich fully enjoys embracing their reality because they have the nicest stuff that feels the best to the senses, and the middle is what? Some lost mind game where you don't have to face harsh reality to survive but you can't enjoy the best things either. You just get the leftover crumbs the rich create for you, but they keep all the great stuff for themselves of course. You just exist... it's lifeless, bland and boring. So to make it appear not so, you escape in your head, in an imaginary matrix-y world that's doomed to fail. Where you make-believe relate to twitter celebs but not really actually. Come on try a little there has to be something better than IN THE MIDDLE haha.

TIM
    bepis
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is it bad to think you're wealthier than you are exactly? That implies that you're contented to live worse than you are without realizing it, and that you're actually consuming less than you try to show off that you are. If someone has enough wealth to have a bit of time on their hands and a little bit of options given some imagination, there's no reason to be that much wealthier. Middle-class people work for more money because they want a safety net of savings in case shit hits the fan; preserving that standard of living, not going needlessly higher above it, is the goal. No one should be deliberately showing off their wealth, they should just be using it to their benefit. But at the same time, no one should have to devote all their time 24/365 just to surviving another day, because life becomes pointless and demoralizing when you're just living every day to keep up the same impossible process; and at that point there's little stopping you from snapping and dropping out of the whole thing to your peril. The issue is that the way it's set up, it's nigh impossible to sustain the middle class without destroying something elsewhere in the world or else just powering the country by debt, and then you have an economy that relies more on artificial demand than supply and produces nothing, which makes the task of sustaining this class even more impossible. Of course the independently wealthy won't stand to have any group of classes below them pull them down so they flee the country when society tries to make them cooperate, and what you end up with is the lower-class and the middle-class at odds with each other under an untouchable upper class that has the agency to influence the political sphere, when the former two classes just want the same thing and have more in common with each other than either has with the latter class.

If we could develop efficient enough systems and good enough energy sources we might be able to stabilize and stop depending on increasing debt, but of course the problem is that would threaten those whose monopoly depends on demand for the less efficient amenity rather than simply the presence of supplies. So in essence, we're most fucked because the middle and lower classes hate each other more than anything when they should be allied.