Thread: Type 4 Fe vs Fi and 4 Ti-doms

TIM
    EIE-HD 4w3 451 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type 4 Fe vs Fi and 4 Ti-doms

I have been thinking about this. I am an INTP LII 4w3, and it seems most 4s are Fi valuers. I am curious how a Fi user 4 would differ from a Fe user 4. Fi seems to be more in-line with 4 thinking too, at least MBTI Fi. I'm not as experienced with socio functions yet.

In addition to that prompt, I am also curious about 4 and Ti-dom users. The emotion of 4s seems at odds with dominant and leading Ti, though again, nothing necessarily makes the types incompatible. I myself am a clear example, being an image type with only a small hold in my head type(6), and very strong Ti(LII-Ti). I don't have any specific points about this, other than to talk about how high Ti and 4 interacts cognitively and how someone with that type set might behave. It is interesting to me.

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not good at explaining functions but Roberto Bolano was typed LII on here as was Charlotte Gainsbourg. Both are 4w5 so perhaps you could look at an interview of theirs. I find it interesting to listen to head type enneagrams that are feelers and heart types that are T types.

EDIT: Sorry that was a mistake they are typed as ILI- sorry that doesn't help with your question at all. Ignore post.
    Last edited by Guillaine; 09-04-2018 at 10:39 PM.