Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has any IEE/ENFp tested as a logical type before?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiviay View Post
    Hi @NorthernRose,
    I don't mind you hiding in your introverted hole for a while, I often have to do the same thing or I get too stressed -_- I hope you don't mind, I've had to take a bit of a break lately, too.

Yes, I think this is true. Basically, the emotions communicate enough to me about what is going on, and I don't have to consciously analyze them much further. Of course, there are downsides to that approach, and you definitely need logic a lot of the time (for instance, you can't 'feel' your way through a math course, lol).

Ahhh man lol, yes I do understand what you mean by this. I have to pour 100% of my focus to really analyze something logically, it's not something I can really do while talking to other people (or otherwise multi-tasking).

Yeah it's true, viewing ILIs as 'critical' could just as easily be our bias. But if ILIs are more critical, I think it's a good thing. We need critics in society. I'm glad you can take that approach with other quadras, I've been trying the same thing. Sort of being open-minded about what works for them, while keeping your own judgement.

Lol okay I see what you mean. 'Comparing' can have sort of a negative connotation of 'poor me, I have it worse than you/poor you'. We're evaluating/analyzing experiences, then, not comparing

Avebury mentioned to me that Dialectical-Algorithmic types doubt things constantly, so even this could point to you being ILI. It's good that you're keeping an open mind and considering all possible sides.

Ohh I see...well I don't think it's bad to be intimidating, and if you show a sincere interest in others like you've done for me, I don't think you need to worry about scaring them off...I can't help but be intimidated by ILIs, but I'm also flattered that you expressed an interest in my perspective and have created a conversation with me! It feels like a compliment from you. Also, for what it's worth to you, it's compliment from me when I see people as intimidating, haha.

I think it makes you ideal for SEEs, that you tend to hold people to high standards. I've been in a relationship with a SEE man before, so I would know...They don't give up on living up to their partner's standards, as long as their partner sets them.

I'm happy to know that you like people in general So do I.

You're welcome, I appreciate that you've been trying to understand my perspective as well!
    It's kind of interesting how we reason similarly, even though we use differing starting points, as you've said.
    I must say, I was a bit scared of Fe's, no matter how silly that may sound, so you sharing freely with me is a gift.

In bold is the answer to a few very unrelated questions I had, thank you, and thanks Ave.
    Do you ever have those moments? Where you get answers without having asked anything? It's creepy-amazing.

For some reasons I imagined bunnies hiding in their burrow. Cute fluffs.
    Take the time you need, I have to do the same so.

I envy the emotional ease SEI seem to have, yet this is probably because I evolve in an environnement that requires a lot of it and I just can't after a while.
    It's amazing because your giving me acces not only to your mind, but to that of a few other people I have to deal with, up to a certain point.
    This forum and the openness to sharing between types and understanding of differences has made a big difference in my life already. Not only do I accept myself better, but others too. That is insane. (Random outburst of gratefulness.)

Eww math. I memorised my way through math, and drew in the corner of pages... even a few exams. Fun times.
    I wonder, what is an Si's memory like, is this even explainable though? o.o

"Critic" can be a strong words, ILIs simply try to get the best out of stuff, which can sound like silly little details to others, I aim for realistic results yet often over deliver. That's how we are with ourself so we also are with others.

Analyzing/evaluating sounds great. My favorite to replace "comparing" is sharing. Personal taste. : 3

Oh, language biais. In english "intimidating" is more neutral than in french. French "intimidation" means "bullying" so it has a much worse connotation to me than to you. How fascinating.
    Your comforting words hit the right spot, thank you, I do appreciate it.

SEEs... it sounds so against logic, counter intuitive... that's probably why it could work... I often think I'll only be able to date someone who can keep me out of my head, and they can do just that.
    I'd appreciate someone who don't think I'm asking too much. I am this way after all.
    It's in situations like this I can't help but think the concept of "qualities and flaws" is weird. What is a flaw to one can be a quality to an other. Perceptions and shmuggles. -w-b

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernRose View Post

I must say, I was a bit scared of Fe's, no matter how silly that may sound, so you sharing freely with me is a gift.
    Yes I do understand...I'm scared of Te as you're probably aware. Maybe there's no cause for either of us to be scared, after all?
    In bold is the answer to a few very unrelated questions I had, thank you, and thanks Ave.
    Do you ever have those moments? Where you get answers without having asked anything? It's creepy-amazing.
    Yes I agree, those moments are the best I'm glad it helped you! Thanks @Avebury
    For some reasons I imagined bunnies hiding in their burrow. Cute fluffs.
    Take the time you need, I have to do the same so.
    Yes, I like this image you came up with! Fluffy introverted bunnies, poking their heads out of their burrow to say 'hi'
    rabbit-burrow-look-like_c5426c263fcc0c29.jpg682c49460494204ecef8107aa9ed8885.jpg
    Thank you, I appreciate that you understand! You take as much time as you need, also.
    I envy the emotional ease SEI seem to have, yet this is probably because I evolve in an environnement that requires a lot of it and I just can't after a while.
    It's amazing because your giving me acces not only to your mind, but to that of a few other people I have to deal with, up to a certain point.
    This forum and the openness to sharing between types and understanding of differences has made a big difference in my life already. Not only do I accept myself better, but others too. That is insane. (Random outburst of gratefulness.)
    Thank you, this helps me to understand the ILI people I've met, too. Well if you ask me, you're doing pretty well with ethics, here. You're being sweet and kind, and making sure we understand each other's meanings. This will help me to appreciate the Fi gestures from Gamma NTs a bit more deeply. This is a prime example of why I love Socionics, it's really helpful with understanding other kinds of people!

For what it's worth, I often envy ILIs and all Te-egos. With Te, I'm like a fish out of water. I wish everyone could have a dual since they make dealing with the PoLR so much easier. I filled out legal paperwork recently, and I think the customer service agent I got on the phone to help was ILE...at least he explained things to me in the way that only ILEs have, helping me instantly grasp the concepts and taking the stress off my PoLR. I'd been through multiple other phone calls and no one else had been able to help me understand in the way I needed, as well as he did. I felt so grateful to him.
    Eww math. I memorised my way through math, and drew in the corner of pages... even a few exams. Fun times.
    Lol
    I wonder, what is an Si's memory like, is this even explainable though? o.o
    It's pretty easy to explain. I remember physical and emotional sensations (I guess since I'm feeling, a lot of sensory details get an emotional significance attached to them). A certain smell can take me back years to the last time I smelled it and the other things I was experiencing in that moment. I like things like clothes, flower arrangements, and hairstyles, so if I see a friend or a place with a nice aestheric, it'll get stored in my memory. I think muscle memory might be a part of it...I learn best from hands-on experience, and struggle to learn from auditory explanations or things I read. So yeah, that's the gist of it.

I'm curious about the process of Te reasoning, what that's like for you, if you don't mind explaining that to me?
    "Critic" can be a strong words, ILIs simply try to get the best out of stuff, which can sound like silly little details to others, I aim for realistic results yet often over deliver. That's how we are with ourself so we also are with others.
    Ohh, yeah you don't aim to be critical, you just try to make the best of out stuff, right? That's not really a bad thing because everything/everyone has room for improvement...
    Analyzing/evaluating sounds great. My favorite to replace "comparing" is sharing. Personal taste. : 3
    'Sharing'--sounds more nice and friendly, we can go with that!
    Oh, language biais. In english "intimidating" is more neutral than in french. French "intimidation" means "bullying" so it has a much worse connotation to me than to you. How fascinating.
    Your comforting words hit the right spot, thank you, I do appreciate it.
    Oh dear, noo I don't think ILIs are bullies! Yes, I meant for it to have a more neutral and positive connotation, I'm glad you figured that out.
    You translate between French and English, then? I always appreciate it when people from other cultures are willing to speak English so we can communicate!
    You're very welcome, I'm glad I helped you in some way!
    SEEs... it sounds so against logic, counter intuitive... that's probably why it could work... I often think I'll only be able to date someone who can keep me out of my head, and they can do just that.
    I'd appreciate someone who don't think I'm asking too much. I am this way after all.
    Ahh...yeah, the first time I considered each dual couple I got so confused, including ILI-SEE. The first time I dualized with an ILE--I hadn't even discovered Socionics back then--but I was amazed by the ease of interaction I had with someone so very different from me. It's truly a beautiful experience...Your dual gives you everything you long for, at least psychologically-speaking, and appreciates you for what you most naturally give. A SEE could keep an ILI out of their head, and an ILI can give SEE the opportunity to show their full potential. I don't think you could easily ask for too much from a SEE, in this way.
    It's in situations like this I can't help but think the concept of "qualities and flaws" is weird. What is a flaw to one can be a quality to an other. Perceptions and shmuggles. -w-b
    I like this too~it's another way Socionics has helped me.

Edit: Oh goodness, I just realized how long this message is. You don't have to reply to all of it if you don't want to, feel free to just focus on whatever sections you want...
    -take care, NorthernRose!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I do understand...I'm scared of Te as you're probably aware. Maybe there's no cause for either of us to be scared, after all?
    So many hearts. xD
    I didn't get that you're scared of Te honestly. When I think of it, it was as visible as the nose in the middle of the face though.
    In a way, fear is a normal thing facing the unknown, yet we can grow out of it. Though when we think of it, it can suck an awful lot of energy.

I like Marilyn Monroe. : 3

Thank you, this helps me to understand the ILI people I've met, too. Well if you ask me, you're doing pretty well with ethics, here. You're being sweet and kind, and making sure we understand each other's meanings. This will help me to appreciate the Fi gestures from Gamma NTs a bit more deeply. This is a prime example of why I love Socionics, it's really helpful with understanding other kinds of people!

For what it's worth, I often envy ILIs and all Te-egos. With Te, I'm like a fish out of water. I wish everyone could have a dual since they make dealing with the PoLR so much easier. I filled out legal paperwork recently, and I think the customer service agent I got on the phone to help was ILE...at least he explained things to me in the way that only ILEs have, helping me instantly grasp the concepts and taking the stress off my PoLR. I'd been through multiple other phone calls and no one else had been able to help me understand in the way I needed, as well as he did. I felt so grateful to him.

Lol

It's pretty easy to explain. I remember physical and emotional sensations (I guess since I'm feeling, a lot of sensory details get an emotional significance attached to them). A certain smell can take me back years to the last time I smelled it and the other things I was experiencing in that moment. I like things like clothes, flower arrangements, and hairstyles, so if I see a friend or a place with a nice aestheric, it'll get stored in my memory. I think muscle memory might be a part of it...I learn best from hands-on experience, and struggle to learn from auditory explanations or things I read. So yeah, that's the gist of it.

I'm curious about the process of Te reasoning, what that's like for you, if you don't mind explaining that to me?
    First, glad to know you think I'm decent on ethical plane, that's encouraging.
    I guess we all envy what we don't have, but those stupid paper are often ridiculous to understand, even Te's can struggle with those, though I get around alone about it.
    It made think, I'm so used to PoLR stress I don't mind much anymore... it's like, life and not something that can be eased... interesting...

How your memory works, it happens to me to, but in a very seldom fashion. I don't care much for aesthetics though, I can enjoy them on the spot if I feel like, but I don't even see what I hung on my walls anymore. : 3

Te is kind of "if I want this, I have to do this" though it's likely influenced by Ni a lot... I'm not super strong on Te. An exemple is that I want harmonious interactions, therefore certain behaviours are to be favorised and others avoided. Not using insults and swear words is the safest, though I like swearing, so the way I act is thought out, calculated to give the result I want, hopefully. I don't exactly act "genuinly", yet it's by choice. Sometimes, that I do this makes me feel like a fake ass monster, but I know I simply couldn't do otherwise. I have chosen a way, and I'd rather stick to it than do as I wish. Ni shows the way, and Te finds how to get there... doesn't mean those two go anywhere though. xD
    I always thought Te to be the easiest function to understand, maybe it's just me. -w-b
    The difference is that, you feel it while I have thought it through and decided for a method of interaction.
    Te also dislikes hazy Ti systems. The theory of socionics does not interest me at all, but the empirical data around the forum is like a gold mine for me.
    I hope this helps... hmm... lol

Ohh, yeah you don't aim to be critical, you just try to make the best of out stuff, right? That's not really a bad thing because everything/everyone has room for improvement...
    If one is Te critical on a Te PoLR... it can cause stress and anger. Per say, if someone tells me I could have done better in an Fe situation, it can upset me very much. Whether it's true or not doesn't matter.

'Sharing'--sounds more nice and friendly, we can go with that!
    : 3

Oh dear, noo I don't think ILIs are bullies! Yes, I meant for it to have a more neutral and positive connotation, I'm glad you figured that out.
    You translate between French and English, then? I always appreciate it when people from other cultures are willing to speak English so we can communicate!
    You're very welcome, I'm glad I helped you in some way!
    No, I don't translate, I learned english when I was around 10-11 from video games. "Intimidation" is a word both in english and french, the defintions are simply different.
    It's actually enjoyable to talk to Fe egos when I don't have to abuse my weak Fe. You people can be sweet and enthousiastic and I can enjoy it when not stressed.

Ahh...yeah, the first time I considered each dual couple I got so confused, including ILI-SEE. The first time I dualized with an ILE--I hadn't even discovered Socionics back then--but I was amazed by the ease of interaction I had with someone so very different from me. It's truly a beautiful experience...Your dual gives you everything you long for, at least psychologically-speaking, and appreciates you for what you most naturally give. A SEE could keep an ILI out of their head, and an ILI can give SEE the opportunity to show their full potential. I don't think you could easily ask for too much from a SEE, in this way.
    What a ravishing dream it is, this duality! The wrost is, I can see it...
    Slice of life : I did kiss an awful lot of people a while back, mostly for stupid reasons, felt nothing at all, yet there's this one person I really enjoyed kissing and she was likely a SEE...
    I know I just have no other option with how my brain is wired. -3-

I like this too~it's another way Socionics has helped me.

Edit: Oh goodness, I just realized how long this message is. You don't have to reply to all of it if you don't want to, feel free to just focus on whatever sections you want...
    -take care, NorthernRose!

I'm fine with long messages. I love thick books brcause they are thick. : P
    Haha, I kept the bunnies out... I kind of oopsed them away...
    Hi!

Take care too. : 3

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So many hearts. xD
    I didn't get that you're scared of Te honestly. When I think of it, it was as visible as the nose in the middle of the face though.
    In a way, fear is a normal thing facing the unknown, yet we can grow out of it. Though when we think of it, it can suck an awful lot of energy.

I like Marilyn Monroe. : 3
    Yes, fear can always be grown out of! I like Marilyn Monroe, too <3 That's a good quote, always uplifts me. Here's two of my favorites:
    beautiful-fashion-hate-love-Favim.com-2355088.jpgMarilyn-Monroe-Life-Quotes.jpg
    And more hearts for you !
    First, glad to know you think I'm decent on ethical plane, that's encouraging.
    I guess we all envy what we don't have, but those stupid paper are often ridiculous to understand, even Te's can struggle with those, though I get around alone about it.
    It made think, I'm so used to PoLR stress I don't mind much anymore... it's like, life and not something that can be eased... interesting...
    Yes, you really are more than decent at ethics, from what I'm seeing.
    Well it makes me feel a little better to know that even Te's can struggle with legal things.
    You sound like you handle Fe with maturity. I guess you've lived with people who expect a lot of Fe from you? I've also found that it's almost impossible to escape stress on my PoLR. You have to either avoid necessary activities, or have the help of a dual, I think.
    How your memory works, it happens to me to, but in a very seldom fashion. I don't care much for aesthetics though, I can enjoy them on the spot if I feel like, but I don't even see what I hung on my walls anymore. : 3
    I see! It's interesting to see the differences in priorities between types, what they pay attention to.
    Te is kind of "if I want this, I have to do this" though it's likely influenced by Ni a lot... I'm not super strong on Te. An exemple is that I want harmonious interactions, therefore certain behaviours are to be favorised and others avoided. Not using insults and swear words is the safest, though I like swearing, so the way I act is thought out, calculated to give the result I want, hopefully. I don't exactly act "genuinly", yet it's by choice. Sometimes, that I do this makes me feel like a fake ass monster, but I know I simply couldn't do otherwise. I have chosen a way, and I'd rather stick to it than do as I wish. Ni shows the way, and Te finds how to get there... doesn't mean those two go anywhere though. xD
    I always thought Te to be the easiest function to understand, maybe it's just me. -w-b
    The difference is that, you feel it while I have thought it through and decided for a method of interaction.
    That makes sense. Yeah...it's funny because when you explain it, it sounds like such a basic thing, but still it's pretty hard for me to do When I try to think about what's necessary to accomplish a goal, I usually miss a ton of considerations. Unless the goal was really, really simple. Well, both my Ni and Te are pretty weak, so that's not suprising. I'm always amazed by how well Ni-leads can judge the coming course of events.
    Yeah, avoiding swearing isn't bad or anything...it's more like being considerate to the other person, I think. Unless they are fine with swearing. Socializing does take some purposeful calculation, most of the time. It's the best experience when you find someone you can just be yourself, with, though.
    Te also dislikes hazy Ti systems. The theory of socionics does not interest me at all, but the empirical data around the forum is like a gold mine for me.
    I hope this helps... hmm... lol
    This does help, thanks for the explanations. I look at LIEs and it almost baffles me to wonder what it must be like inside their minds. Well, your description of Te is pretty simple and straightforward, so now I think I understand it. I get how you don't really like the Ti system itself, but you like the data from this forum. Interesting, I love the system itself (it helps my mobilizing function, I guess).
    If one is Te critical on a Te PoLR... it can cause stress and anger.
    Yes, it's very stressful, haha
    Per say, if someone tells me I could have done better in an Fe situation, it can upset me very much. Whether it's true or not doesn't matter.
    Yes, I do understand how that would be.

How is it when an Fe person is trying to impact your emotions? Do you dislike it, or is it mixed? Or is it mostly just the pressure to display/use Fe that bothers your PoLR? --Only if you don't mind telling me--
    No, I don't translate, I learned english when I was around 10-11 from video games. "Intimidation" is a word both in english and french, the defintions are simply different.
    It's actually enjoyable to talk to Fe egos when I don't have to abuse my weak Fe. You people can be sweet and enthousiastic and I can enjoy it when not stressed.
    You learned from video games? Wow, that's pretty impressive! Oh okay, so that's how 'intimidation' is in French.
    Thank you, that's very nice to hear
    I often enjoy Gamma NTs too, it can be very fun to discuss and evaluate the value of ideas with you.
    What a ravishing dream it is, this duality! The wrost is, I can see it...
    Slice of life : I did kiss an awful lot of people a while back, mostly for stupid reasons, felt nothing at all, yet there's this one person I really enjoyed kissing and she was likely a SEE...
    I know I just have no other option with how my brain is wired. -3-
    Really, duality is pretty incredible, when the subtypes are compatible...Some people say it's overrated, but in my experience (at least) this is not true at all. Although I've never actually had a romantic relationship with one, yet. Still everytime I talked to one, he left me feeling better than usual for weeks afterward. It's a strong effect and hard to explain.
    Ahhh, that's good that you found someone at least who you really enjoyed kissing. That's interesting how you said you felt nothing at all, except for that one. SEEs might be good at waking up an ILI to the immediate experience? Lol, it sounds like you had a nice experience.
    I know a SEE who's bisexual, she says she'd be happy with either gender. I've tried to recommend ILIs to her but I think she finds them out of her league. Her family is pretty Alpha and Delta, so she probably doesn't have much experience with them, yet. I want her to meet a ILI one day and see what happens.

I've never actually kissed my dual before...I wonder I've only actually talked with them.

I'm fine with long messages. I love thick books brcause they are thick. : P
    Haha, I kept the bunnies out... I kind of oopsed them away...
    Hi!

Take care too. : 3
    Oh okay, good to know thank you
    Hello, there
    Thank you!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Yes, fear can always be grown out of! I like Marilyn Monroe, too <3 That's a good quote, always uplifts me. Here's two of my favorites:
    beautiful-fashion-hate-love-Favim.com-2355088.jpgMarilyn-Monroe-Life-Quotes.jpg
    And more hearts for you !

Yes, you really are more than decent at ethics, from what I'm seeing.
    Well it makes me feel a little better to know that even Te's can struggle with legal things.
    You sound like you handle Fe with maturity. I guess you've lived with people who expect a lot of Fe from you? I've also found that it's almost impossible to escape stress on my PoLR. You have to either avoid necessary activities, or have the help of a dual, I think.

I see! It's interesting to see the differences in priorities between types, what they pay attention to.

That makes sense. Yeah...it's funny because when you explain it, it sounds like such a basic thing, but still it's pretty hard for me to do When I try to think about what's necessary to accomplish a goal, I usually miss a ton of considerations. Unless the goal was really, really simple. Well, both my Ni and Te are pretty weak, so that's not suprising. I'm always amazed by how well Ni-leads can judge the coming course of events.
    Yeah, avoiding swearing isn't bad or anything...it's more like being considerate to the other person, I think. Unless they are fine with swearing. Socializing does take some purposeful calculation, most of the time. It's the best experience when you find someone you can just be yourself, with, though.

This does help, thanks for the explanations. I look at LIEs and it almost baffles me to wonder what it must be like inside their minds. Well, your description of Te is pretty simple and straightforward, so now I think I understand it. I get how you don't really like the Ti system itself, but you like the data from this forum. Interesting, I love the system itself (it helps my mobilizing function, I guess).
    Yes, it's very stressful, haha Yes, I do understand how that would be.

How is it when an Fe person is trying to impact your emotions? Do you dislike it, or is it mixed? Or is it mostly just the pressure to display/use Fe that bothers your PoLR? --Only if you don't mind telling me--

You learned from video games? Wow, that's pretty impressive! Oh okay, so that's how 'intimidation' is in French.
    Thank you, that's very nice to hear
    I often enjoy Gamma NTs too, it can be very fun to discuss and evaluate the value of ideas with you.

Really, duality is pretty incredible, when the subtypes are compatible...Some people say it's overrated, but in my experience (at least) this is not true at all. Although I've never actually had a romantic relationship with one, yet. Still everytime I talked to one, he left me feeling better than usual for weeks afterward. It's a strong effect and hard to explain.
    Ahhh, that's good that you found someone at least who you really enjoyed kissing. That's interesting how you said you felt nothing at all, except for that one. SEEs might be good at waking up an ILI to the immediate experience? Lol, it sounds like you had a nice experience.
    I know a SEE who's bisexual, she says she'd be happy with either gender. I've tried to recommend ILIs to her but I think she finds them out of her league. Her family is pretty Alpha and Delta, so she probably doesn't have much experience with them, yet. I want her to meet a ILI one day and see what happens.

I've never actually kissed my dual before...I wonder I've only actually talked with them.

Oh okay, good to know thank you
    Hello, there
    Thank you!
    Nice, I have these Marilyn quotes too. : P
    I want to mention that I'm very tired so it will show in my comment and that I'm doing alright beside this.

Even Ts have to learn to deal with Tish domains, we aren't born with the knowledge related to our predilection domains, some simply comes faster than others. You had to learn Fe-ish stuff, yet it was easy to you and no big deal, while I'm struggling with it as you are Te-ish stuff.
    I even doubt my type(again), I just act too ethicaly decently... I want to be ESE today. *^*
    I was born female and it is thought that around 75% of females are Fs. Beside my mother, that I think is SLE with stabbing Fe moments and one woman I see sometimes who seems LSE, I've been around Fs. More Fe's I think.
    So, in all honesty, I do feel more comfortable around Fs than Ts because I'm used to it. Though, it tiring. *says I did something challenging* "Oh! You must be so proud!" and my brain goes blank and I'm confused... why would I feel proud? ... why would I feel at all? I just did...
    *talks of a thought* "how do you fell about it?" I didn't know I was supposed to feel about it...
    I honestly don't understand when people try to impact my emotions, sometimes it works after a while and it usually makes me hate myself for acting "off"... well, that just sparked a reflexion.
    I often just don't react and they stop bothering with me, yet some are very willful and push up to the point I'd say is toxic for both of us.
    It's as if someone was asking me for something in chinese, and if they, per example, point at their wrist, they could be asking for time, or if I've seen a watch around. Sometimes I give the "right" answer, sometimes I don't.
    When someone really "pokes" at my Fe, I end up feeling like garbage because I take it as "I'm weak and I have a problem"... I'm just realizing it as I'm writing it.
    I'm a idiot and my thoughts are all wrong about this. (This sounds harsh and uncomfortable, but it's liberating to me. I'm really not a fan of comfort.) xD

Some people don't see me as T still, sometimes I wonder how reliable the stuff I tell you is, though, I'm an odd case if I really am ILI.

I find it strange when you say you have difficulty with "think[ing] about what's necessary to accomplish a goal, I usually miss a ton of considerations.", it's weird to me, who overplans at times... hehe.
    It's just extremely basic to me how Te is... Ni is a different story, what a mess is that thing, lord!
    Usually, I don't bother Ni-ing much, because a lot of people really hate when I do and what I suggest does not feel good to them (Te PoLR? Ni PoLR?), so I gave it up and trust time to take care of itself while I say stupid stuff around or mind my own business.
    In all honesty, LIEs baffle me too at times, that Te so stronk!

What's Fe like to you? How does it feels when people don't answer well to it? Do you... ever feel guilty about it? (I do feel guilty about Fe stuff at times, that's why I'm asking.)

>I often enjoy Gamma NTs too, it can be very fun to discuss and evaluate the value of ideas with you.
    I like to see the depth of other functions and learn to "value" them as they are in others.

Ah! Duals!
    I think how we experience it differs from type to type. I'm supposed to be hard to get for it to happen, so I guess it goes with my being lukewarm about it.
    That SEE I'm talking was 15 and I was 16, back in high school... she had a boyfriend also... xD
    It was nothing big, just a peck, though I still remember how it felt. It did happen three times... lol.
    I had no interest in taking things further, even though I had occasions...
    I think we were too young for anything serious to happen, I'm still too young now.
    I do think ILI-SEE is something that takes time and two people tired of their ego functions, as we both by nature live very far from another.

I'm not so sure as to how ILE-SEI works though... I bearly read a few lines of duality descriptions as someone recommanded it for typing purpose... it was a nightmare. xD

: 3 ♡

TIM
    ILI-Te/5w4/548/sx-sp
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An IEE-Ne subtype with strengthened inert functions of Ne/Ni/Te/Ti (in order of dimensional strength) can look more like an introverted Gamma NT (ILI) according to Meged and Ovcharov's 'Contact and Inert Subtypes' article. I can see that being the case with those functions strengthened. Weakened contact functions generally make you look more introverted, especially to outside people, and stronger (Ne) combined with weaker (Fi) makes you less feeling-orientated and more curious/investigative.

On a personal note, I've typed as LII-Ne, EII-Ne, SLI-Si, LSE-Si and most recently IEE-Ne, so I'm sure it's possible.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AndyW View Post
    An IEE-Ne subtype with strengthened inert functions of Ne/Ni/Te/Ti (in order of dimensional strength) can look more like an introverted Gamma NT (ILI) according to Meged and Ovcharov's 'Contact and Inert Subtypes' article. I can see that being the case with those functions strengthened. Weakened contact functions generally make you look more introverted, especially to outside people, and stronger (Ne) combined with weaker (Fi) makes you less feeling-orientated and more curious/investigative.

On a personal note, I've typed as LII-Ne, EII-Ne, SLI-Si, LSE-Si and most recently IEE-Ne, so I'm sure it's possible.
    Yeah, me in a nutshell. I can come across to a pseudo ILI on the surface to people that don't know me well, but anyone who truly knows me, will see me as IEE.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nice, I have these Marilyn quotes too. : P
    I want to mention that I'm very tired so it will show in my comment and that I'm doing alright beside this.
    No worries! I can see it a little bit, but it's not obvious. I hope you're getting good rest lately
    Even Ts have to learn to deal with Tish domains, we aren't born with the knowledge related to our predilection domains, some simply comes faster than others. You had to learn Fe-ish stuff, yet it was easy to you and no big deal, while I'm struggling with it as you are Te-ish stuff.
    Oh that's a good point. Both are easier to learn for their respective types, but don't come completely naturally.
    I even doubt my type(again), I just act too ethicaly decently... I want to be ESE today. *^*
    Some people don't see me as T still, sometimes I wonder how reliable the stuff I tell you is, though, I'm an odd case if I really am ILI.
    I've seen people talking about your type around the forum and I was thinking about that. Well, one thing I would like to point out is that it's not unusual for people to try to practice and demonstrate their hidden agenda, especially on sites like this where they have more control over how they present themselves (you can spend a long time typing up a comment, when in real life it would take longer to come up with the same talking points). So, you could be using your Fi on here more obviously than you would irl.

I notice myself doing this with Ti, and Ne...
    I was born female and it is thought that around 75% of females are Fs. Beside my mother, that I think is SLE with stabbing Fe moments and one woman I see sometimes who seems LSE, I've been around Fs. More Fe's I think.
    So, in all honesty, I do feel more comfortable around Fs than Ts because I'm used to it. Though, it tiring. *says I did something challenging* "Oh! You must be so proud!" and my brain goes blank and I'm confused... why would I feel proud? ... why would I feel at all? I just did...
    *talks of a thought* "how do you fell about it?" I didn't know I was supposed to feel about it...
    This is interesting, my mother is the same way as you here...I'm pretty sure she is ESI (not saying you are) so she's Gamma, too. Honestly, picturing some Fe's trying to boost the feelings of ILI and having absolutely no effect is kind of funny. They're trying to support ILI's accomplishment and ILI is just like "what? I wasn't aware I was supposed to feel anything..."

Fe missed the mark, obviously
    I honestly don't understand when people try to impact my emotions, sometimes it works after a while and it usually makes me hate myself for acting "off"... well, that just sparked a reflexion.
    I often just don't react and they stop bothering with me, yet some are very willful and push up to the point I'd say is toxic for both of us.
    It's as if someone was asking me for something in chinese, and if they, per example, point at their wrist, they could be asking for time, or if I've seen a watch around. Sometimes I give the "right" answer, sometimes I don't.
    When someone really "pokes" at my Fe, I end up feeling like garbage because I take it as "I'm weak and I have a problem"... I'm just realizing it as I'm writing it.
    Well, maybe I shouldn't have asked 'how you feel' about it, but thanks for answering my question anyways. You hate yourself for acting 'off' when it works...oh, this I understand. The example of speaking Chinese is interesting, too. Like it's just not a 'language' that resonates with you. And if someone pressures you too hard to show Fe, it does seem like they're saying you have a problem for not showing it. Well, that's not good. I grew up around a bunch of Betas who pressured me into showing the right emotions when I was too shy, so I think this is a bad way to use Fe.

I guess sometimes, when I'm trying to make someone feel something and it doesn't work, I feel insecure about it. So sometimes Fe egos might be projecting their insecurities and making it like you're the one with the problem, when you don't actually have one.
    I'm a idiot and my thoughts are all wrong about this. (This sounds harsh and uncomfortable, but it's liberating to me. I'm really not a fan of comfort.) xD
    We are very different here, on comfort xD But I do agree that there's nothing wrong or weak about not wanting to participate in so much Fe. Anyways...for what that's worth to you.
    I find it strange when you say you have difficulty with "think[ing] about what's necessary to accomplish a goal, I usually miss a ton of considerations.", it's weird to me, who overplans at times... hehe.
    It's just extremely basic to me how Te is...
    We are different I'd love for Te to become more easy to me too, lol.
    Ni is a different story, what a mess is that thing, lord!
    Usually, I don't bother Ni-ing much, because a lot of people really hate when I do and what I suggest does not feel good to them (Te PoLR? Ni PoLR?), so I gave it up and trust time to take care of itself while I say stupid stuff around or mind my own business.
    In all honesty, LIEs baffle me too at times, that Te so stronk!
    Ni is very mysterious to me...it's hard to imagine what it must be like to use it all the time. And on LIEs, phew, I'm glad I'm not the only one!
    What's Fe like to you? How does it feels when people don't answer well to it? Do you... ever feel guilty about it? (I do feel guilty about Fe stuff at times, that's why I'm asking.)
    Lets see...Fe is energizing and exciting. I love exploring things that make me feel a variety of emotions, and sharing those emotions with others who are interested. Fe feels dynamic, intense, and colorful...and lastly, for me at least, it's mostly emotions as things to be enjoyed, not taken too seriously.
    I do see the importance of Fi though, even if it's not my valued IM.
    If others don't answer well to it, I might feel like I've failed, lol. With Fe-PoLRs, I feel like I'm 'flying blind' because my main ability to connect with people doesn't work anymore.
    Sometimes I feel embarassed if it's not received well, but I only feel guilty if I've done something harmful to them D:

It makes sense that you would feel guilty about it, if you've been pressured to use it a lot in your life, and it's your PoLR. I think it's unnecessary guilt.
    I like to see the depth of other functions and learn to "value" them as they are in others.
    Same with me
    Ah! Duals!
    I think how we experience it differs from type to type. I'm supposed to be hard to get for it to happen, so I guess it goes with my being lukewarm about it.
    That SEE I'm talking was 15 and I was 16, back in high school... she had a boyfriend also... xD
    It was nothing big, just a peck, though I still remember how it felt. It did happen three times... lol.
    I had no interest in taking things further, even though I had occasions...
    I think we were too young for anything serious to happen, I'm still too young now.
    I do think ILI-SEE is something that takes time and two people tired of their ego functions, as we both by nature live very far from another.
    Yeah no kidding, I imagine SEE-ILI would be one of the hardest dual relationships to make happen...it's good that you're being lukewarm about it, probably, since you are supposed to be hard to get
    You had...occasions?
    I think all SEEs should read socionics so they'll start pursuing the ILIs some more xD
    I'm not so sure as to how ILE-SEI works though... I bearly read a few lines of duality descriptions as someone recommanded it for typing purpose... it was a nightmare. xD
    Lol! I thought the SEE-ILI duality descriptions sounded like a nightmare, too xD Well, at least we know what kind of relationships we don't want, respectively.

:3 <3
    Hope you're having a lovely day~
    bookworm.jpg

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No worries! I can see it a little bit, but it's not obvious. I hope you're getting good rest lately

Oh that's a good point. Both are easier to learn for their respective types, but don't come completely naturally.
    Nope... I'm having a shitty time, just trying to survive. xD
    Nobody is born a chef or whatever. : )

I've seen people talking about your type around the forum and I was thinking about that. Well, one thing I would like to point out is that it's not unusual for people to try to practice and demonstrate their hidden agenda, especially on sites like this where they have more control over how they present themselves (you can spend a long time typing up a comment, when in real life it would take longer to come up with the same talking points). So, you could be using your Fi on here more obviously than you would irl.

I notice myself doing this with Ti, and Ne...
    Pros of typing forum: typings. : )
    Cons of typing forums: typings...
    I can see you doing Ti... but Ne eludes me completely... xD

My favorite function is Fi honestly, I think it's much better than... Ni...
    One thing about Ni leads is that they seem to be very selective over fellow "Ni's"... that function is a self-righteous piece of garbage in many ways. -w-b
    And anyway, who wants to be some cold inhuman critic lazy a-hole? ESI sounds much more "life-friendly" than ILI anyways.

This is interesting, my mother is the same way as you here...I'm pretty sure she is ESI (not saying you are) so she's Gamma, too. Honestly, picturing some Fe's trying to boost the feelings of ILI and having absolutely no effect is kind of funny. They're trying to support ILI's accomplishment and ILI is just like "what? I wasn't aware I was supposed to feel anything..."

Fe missed the mark, obviously.
    I sometimes grow inecplicably angry at some people and want to tell them they are so WRONG, it's unbearable... than I realize it's opposing quadra values...
    ... though after realizing it's opposing quadra, I stop caring about "wrongs".
    I have never had that with you.
    Opposing functions rubbing against one other can be aggravating, though I don't think we all live it the same way... sometimes, I just see the Se and Si or Fe and Fi irritating each others and causing similar "ego no froh" things. (froh is german for glad... thought it sounded well.)

Well, maybe I shouldn't have asked 'how you feel' about it, but thanks for answering my question anyways. You hate yourself for acting 'off' when it works...oh, this I understand. The example of speaking Chinese is interesting, too. Like it's just not a 'language' that resonates with you. And if someone pressures you too hard to show Fe, it does seem like they're saying you have a problem for not showing it. Well, that's not good. I grew up around a bunch of Betas who pressured me into showing the right emotions when I was too shy, so I think this is a bad way to use Fe.

I guess sometimes, when I'm trying to make someone feel something and it doesn't work, I feel insecure about it. So sometimes Fe egos might be projecting their insecurities and making it like you're the one with the problem, when you don't actually have one.
    Oh, ask with your words, it's fine. I know you talk ethical, that's what you are after all. Even Fe PoLR have feelings that need out sometimes and I think it's important to learn to do so.
    (It's funny both feelings and sensations are "felt"...)
    Communication helps an awful lot on this point. Recently, less people are Fe-ing at me up to the point of hurt as after talking about certain things, they understand a bit better it does not work... though I wish I knew more people who knew socionics irl... would make things easier. -w-b

We are very different here, on comfort xD But I do agree that there's nothing wrong or weak about not wanting to participate in so much Fe. Anyways...for what that's worth to you.

We are different I'd love for Te to become more easy to me too, lol.
    Yeah, though many people irl think I'm a cute nesting bird. -w-b
    (Because they are.)

Ni is very mysterious to me...it's hard to imagine what it must be like to use it all the time. And on LIEs, phew, I'm glad I'm not the only one!
    Ni is stupid and should be banned! lol... it's abstract as hell and quite unconscious, like I start to write and I'm surprised at where it goes. It has a certain arrogance... I wouldn't wish that on my worst ennemis... though I'd be likely to make ennemis with ILIs... xD
    Can you see LIEs Fi seeking? It's adorable. : 3
    I really like Fi a lot... xD

Lets see...Fe is energizing and exciting. I love exploring things that make me feel a variety of emotions, and sharing those emotions with others who are interested. Fe feels dynamic, intense, and colorful...and lastly, for me at least, it's mostly emotions as things to be enjoyed, not taken too seriously.
    I do see the importance of Fi though, even if it's not my valued IM.
    If others don't answer well to it, I might feel like I've failed, lol. With Fe-PoLRs, I feel like I'm 'flying blind' because my main ability to connect with people doesn't work anymore.
    Sometimes I feel embarassed if it's not received well, but I only feel guilty if I've done something harmful to them D:

It makes sense that you would feel guilty about it, if you've been pressured to use it a lot in your life, and it's your PoLR. I think it's unnecessary guilt.
    Energizing and exciting... I don't like that... :grumpycat:
    You use words I dread to describe Fe... how fascinating.
    Do you... have... feelings in your dreams? If you remember them of course.
    "Flying blind"... that is mutual.
    A lot of guilt is useless... though I only feel guilt in useless situations... I have no remorse nor regrets for "harmful" things... sometimes I worry I might be a psychopath... but psychopaths don't worry about this so... I'm just heartless... xD
    Truth is, I think harshness is the greatest teacher... #metaphorical-slap-to-the-face-team. -w-b
    I know this opinion is not shared by many.

Same with me

Yeah no kidding, I imagine SEE-ILI would be one of the hardest dual relationships to make happen...it's good that you're being lukewarm about it, probably, since you are supposed to be hard to get
    You had...occasions?
    I think all SEEs should read socionics so they'll start pursuing the ILIs some more xD

Lol! I thought the SEE-ILI duality descriptions sounded like a nightmare, too xD Well, at least we know what kind of relationships we don't want, respectively.
    I'm like supposed to be a cat or something : yes, you can pet me, that’s enough, give me attention, I want to be alone, let's play, feed me and go away... xD
    I can barely imagine someone masochistic enough to bare with this. -w-b
    ... I also think that's toxic behaviour...
    occasions I'm actually glad I didn't bother with. : P

:3 <3
    Hope you're having a lovely day~
    bookworm.jpg
    Nice quote!
    ... I hope your day is better than mine. xD

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nope... I'm having a shitty time, just trying to survive. xD
    Ahh That's too bad NorthernRose...anything you need to, idk, vent about? Or just talk about?

Of course I understand if you don't want to with a stranger on the internet,
    Pros of typing forum: typings. : )
    Cons of typing forums: typings...
    Lol! Yup...that was my first thought upon coming in here and reading "you can't be SEI; your intro is too big"
    I can see you doing Ti... but Ne eludes me completely... xD
    Ehh, WinnieW mentioned that I seemed stronger on Ne than most SEIs (which I was very flattered by, of course) but I might not be using it much with you idk
    My favorite function is Fi honestly, I think it's much better than... Ni...
    One thing about Ni leads is that they seem to be very selective over fellow "Ni's"... that function is a self-righteous piece of garbage in many ways. -w-b
    And anyway, who wants to be some cold inhuman critic lazy a-hole? ESI sounds much more "life-friendly" than ILI anyways.
    You like Fi the most, huh? Fi is what keeps the world from being full of evil a*sholes, that's for sure...
    Idk, ESIs have my admiration and respect, but so do ILIs in their own way. I actually am attracted to a lot of ILIs, but I know we'd rub each other very wrong after too much time D: Is Ni critical? I think it has good reason to be, it's gotta lead Se down a constructive road. Uhh..it's hardest for me to appreciate the Se love style, for sure. It seems to me that it's the most likely to use somebody for all their worth and then leave them behind. I guess it's just not my cup of tea.

When I was dating SEE back in high school, I thought all the time "he'd love me so much more if I was not so easily pleased" I'm not saying that because I think it's what you want to hear, either.

Well, you could be ESI anyway. I don't really know from interacting with you over the internet...It's impossible to be sure.
    I sometimes grow inecplicably angry at some people and want to tell them they are so WRONG, it's unbearable... than I realize it's opposing quadra values...
    ... though after realizing it's opposing quadra, I stop caring about "wrongs".
    I have never had that with you.
    Opposing functions rubbing against one other can be aggravating, though I don't think we all live it the same way... sometimes, I just see the Se and Si or Fe and Fi irritating each others and causing similar "ego no froh" things. (froh is german for glad... thought it sounded well.)
    Well thank you for letting me know that, I feel quite reassured~
    I've never had that problem with you, either.
    I get the same anger, honestly. It's so exasperating. Then I remember 'quadra values' and let it go...
    'ego no froh' indeed
    Oh, ask with your words, it's fine. I know you talk ethical, that's what you are after all. Even Fe PoLR have feelings that need out sometimes and I think it's important to learn to do so.
    (It's funny both feelings and sensations are "felt"...)
    I appreciate your understanding! Yes I notice that too, it's kind of hard to divorce sensations and emotions anyways, for me. Idk if it is for you too? Might just be an SF thing.
    Communication helps an awful lot on this point. Recently, less people are Fe-ing at me up to the point of hurt as after talking about certain things, they understand a bit better it does not work... though I wish I knew more people who knew socionics irl... would make things easier. -w-b
    Oh that's really good that communicating your perspective has helped on this!! Indeed, if others knew Socionics a lot of things would be easier to communicate...I wonder if there'd be a lot less conflict among different people, too (like unnecessary conflict)
    Yeah, though many people irl think I'm a cute nesting bird. -w-b
    (Because they are.)
    SEIs projecting? Or do you think you really are a cute nesting bird? hehe
    Ni is stupid and should be banned! lol... it's abstract as hell and quite unconscious, like I start to write and I'm surprised at where it goes. It has a certain arrogance... I wouldn't wish that on my worst ennemis... though I'd be likely to make ennemis with ILIs... xD
    Can you see LIEs Fi seeking? It's adorable. : 3
    I really like Fi a lot... xD
    Lol xD idk I like Ni...all IMs are arrogant, even Si
    I can see their Fi-seeking and I agree it is adorable It's like they work so hard to be ethically conscientious (esp. towards the people closest to them) and they just want to know they are doing a decent job at it...
    Fi is good.
    Energizing and exciting... I don't like that... :grumpycat:
    You use words I dread to describe Fe... how fascinating.
    Do you... have... feelings in your dreams? If you remember them of course.
    Lol, really?! How ironic...you hate those words, I love those words...
    Yeah my dreams are saturated with feelings. I remember the feelings better than what actually happens in them. I get physical sensations in my dreams, too. Tastes, too...sometimes even physical pain...very SF?

Do you get any of these in your dreams? Do you get other things?
    I find lucid dreaming fascinating and I'm trying to learn how to do it...
    Flying blind"... that is mutual.
    A lot of guilt is useless... though I only feel guilt in useless situations... I have no remorse nor regrets for "harmful" things... sometimes I worry I might be a psychopath... but psychopaths don't worry about this so... I'm just heartless... xD
    Truth is, I think harshness is the greatest teacher... #metaphorical-slap-to-the-face-team. -w-b
    I know this opinion is not shared by many.
    Oy vey 0_0 how very Gamma...well I'm loathe to admit it, but harshness is an excellent teacher at least in some circumstances...that's about the extent I can agree with it. Aha
    I highly doubt you're a psychopath, but if it helps I sometimes wonder the same thing when I get too tired to empathize with others.
    I'm on #love-and-tender-care-team, rofl
    I'm like supposed to be a cat or something : yes, you can pet me, that’s enough, give me attention, I want to be alone, let's play, feed me and go away... xD
    I can barely imagine someone masochistic enough to bare with this. -w-b
    ... I also think that's toxic behaviour...
    Well...in the mind of Se-base, the hardest-to-win person is the most valuable. "No pain, no gain"-a common phrase they speak.
    It seems toxic to me, too, but then again the Se aggressor style does, too. It must not be toxic for everybody.
    Do you think you behave that way, or are you just thinking it over?
    occasions I'm actually glad I didn't bother with. : P
    Ahhh, I have some of those too.
    Nice quote!
    ... I hope your day is better than mine. xD
    Thank you, my day is good actually, but that's too bad that yours is not :/
    Here's a book for you:
    9781452126579_vert-ad3ca247a7c3ca8d0ddc487ca3b7bc4f3935d4cc-s6-c30.jpg
    So it seems like you're thinking seriously about being ESI, now? Are you leaning either way in particular?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh That's too bad NorthernRose...anything you need to, idk, vent about? Or just talk about?

Of course I understand if you don't want to with a stranger on the internet,
    What can I even say? I'll survive.
    Today was terrible... and actually productive... so a good day in the end... (logic got screwed over harshly here... xD)

Lol! Yup...that was my first thought upon coming in here and reading "you can't be SEI; your intro is too big"
    Haha, I can't be ILI because I use hearts and post cat pictures... it's ridiculous sometimes... :exageratedsigh: : P

Ehh, WinnieW mentioned that I seemed stronger on Ne than most SEIs (which I was very flattered by, of course) but I might not be using it much with you idk
    I think I simply don't see Ne much anywhere ... ignoring function problems maybe?
    I don’t even know where to look for Ne... I don't care I think?
    Ne is like silly jokes and ridiculous ideas... in my head not in reality.
    Now that I think of it... only two functions make sense to me... Te and Ni... '-'

You like Fi the most, huh? Fi is what keeps the world from being full of evil a*sholes, that's for sure...
    Idk, ESIs have my admiration and respect, but so do ILIs in their own way. I actually am attracted to a lot of ILIs, but I know we'd rub each other very wrong after too much time D: Is Ni critical? I think it has good reason to be, it's gotta lead Se down a constructive road. Uhh..it's hardest for me to appreciate the Se love style, for sure. It seems to me that it's the most likely to use somebody for all their worth and then leave them behind. I guess it's just not my cup of tea.
    Ye, Fi looks like some shiny pretty thing to me... but I know it's an incomplete vision I have of it.
    I think all function can be critical in its own way, Ni just has a "self-righteous" touch to it sometimes... I had one of those "it's time to move" day today... bulldozer like... and sometimes, I can have the opposite, a day where doing what I'm "supposed" to do angers me to no end... so I drop it and things turn out better this way. It's... odd.

I haven't read much on duality, because it bores me too much, though, it seem that all dual pairs keep eachother from their possible worst. It seems like crunchy process for most still.

When I was dating SEE back in high school, I thought all the time "he'd love me so much more if I was not so easily pleased" I'm not saying that because I think it's what you want to hear, either.
    Wow.
    I often thought that I'll never find anyone because I'm too difficult to please... o.o

Well, you could be ESI anyway. I don't really know from interacting with you over the internet...It's impossible to be sure.
    If I were, I'd live much better in ethical settings than I am now. Same conclusion as before. Doubting is like, my main quirk. : 3

Well thank you for letting me know that, I feel quite reassured~
    I've never had that problem with you, either.
    I get the same anger, honestly. It's so exasperating. Then I remember 'quadra values' and let it go...
    'ego no froh' indeed
    Yay!

I appreciate your understanding! Yes I notice that too, it's kind of hard to divorce sensations and emotions anyways, for me. Idk if it is for you too? Might just be an SF thing.
    : )
    ... I think, words matter a lot to you? Like sorry or thank you...
    Well... I know I'm having an emotion because I feel it in my body.

Oh that's really good that communicating your perspective has helped on this!! Indeed, if others knew Socionics a lot of things would be easier to communicate...I wonder if there'd be a lot less conflict among different people, too (like unnecessary conflict)
    Oh, if people want to fight, they will find a way.

SEIs projecting? Or do you think you really are a cute nesting bird? hehe.
    I have a cushion corner I barely use, and I’m currently sitting on the floor with my back against my bed... if I nest, I do it very poorly... xD
    I think SEI seems to take time to make a place a home and enjoy their comfort. I'm more for :

: D

Lol xD idk I like Ni...all IMs are arrogant, even Si
    I can see their Fi-seeking and I agree it is adorable It's like they work so hard to be ethically conscientious (esp. towards the people closest to them) and they just want to know they are doing a decent job at it...
    Fi is good.
    Fi is fluffle buns and rainbows! *^*

Lol, really?! How ironic...you hate those words, I love those words...
    Yeah my dreams are saturated with feelings. I remember the feelings better than what actually happens in them. I get physical sensations in my dreams, too. Tastes, too...sometimes even physical pain...very SF?

Do you get any of these in your dreams? Do you get other things?
    I find lucid dreaming fascinating and I'm trying to learn how to do it...
    I like calm, expressionless, serene, neutral... words like that. ♡
    No emotions in my dreams. I wrote about them in this thread, if you want to read or share too. http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...nics-types/#11 : P

Oy vey 0_0 how very Gamma...well I'm loathe to admit it, but harshness is an excellent teacher at least in some circumstances...that's about the extent I can agree with it. Aha
    I highly doubt you're a psychopath, but if it helps I sometimes wonder the same thing when I get too tired to empathize with others.
    I'm on #love-and-tender-care-team, rofl
    Haha, ye. xD
    Sometimes, we all need tender care, some more often than others.
    It does help. I had a talk with someone about empathy today, it's popular meaning is highly linked to feelings, yet it's more complex than that.

Well...in the mind of Se-base, the hardest-to-win person is the most valuable. "No pain, no gain"-a common phrase they speak.
    It seems toxic to me, too, but then again the Se aggressor style does, too. It must not be toxic for everybody.
    Do you think you behave that way, or are you just thinking it over?
    I can understand "no pain, no gain", though it's more of a necessity than a motto to me. Se seems to make quite a few people uncomfortable.
    I need time alone, I need space, my skin being overly sensitive means I can't always deal with touch... Somedays, I just want to be left alone... so I guess I'm kind of like a cat... I have been called a cat from kindergarden and on... lol.

Ahhh, I have some of those too.

Thank you, my day is good actually, but that's too bad that yours is not :/
    Here's a book for you:
    9781452126579_vert-ad3ca247a7c3ca8d0ddc487ca3b7bc4f3935d4cc-s6-c30.jpg
    So it seems like you're thinking seriously about being ESI, now? Are you leaning either way in particular?
    Glad to know your day went well. : )
    I'm doing much better now than when I started writing this reply in the afternoon.
    I can't see myself as a J type or an E type... leaves Si and Ni... and since I say stuff that are considered "so Si devaluing", and I’m certainly not a positivist, that doesn't leave many options. : P
    (Stuff to do, can't correct now but I'm posting anyway. Danger is my middle name )

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How about the other way around? Like a logical type testing as an ethical one?

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lilith iris View Post
    What can I even say? I'll survive.
    Today was terrible... and actually productive... so a good day in the end... (logic got screwed over harshly here... xD)
    Hey, nice new username!

Haha, well being productive makes things good in the end

I hope you've had better days lately, but if not, I'm sure you're able to manage
    Haha, I can't be ILI because I use hearts and post cat pictures... it's ridiculous sometimes... :exageratedsigh: : P
    yeah lol, typings
    I think I simply don't see Ne much anywhere ... ignoring function problems maybe?
    I don’t even know where to look for Ne... I don't care I think?
    Ne is like silly jokes and ridiculous ideas... in my head not in reality.
    Now that I think of it... only two functions make sense to me... Te and Ni... '-'
    Ohh, yeah that would make sense. 'Ne is like silly jokes and ridiculous ideas...' true. It is what could be (sometimes) but not even necessarily what will probably be.
    Yeah, Si and Fe make more sense to me than the others also...
    Ye, Fi looks like some shiny pretty thing to me... but I know it's an incomplete vision I have of it.
    I think all function can be critical in its own way, Ni just has a "self-righteous" touch to it sometimes... I had one of those "it's time to move" day today... bulldozer like... and sometimes, I can have the opposite, a day where doing what I'm "supposed" to do angers me to no end... so I drop it and things turn out better this way. It's... odd.
    That's incredible, actually...that you get that internal knowing about when to do things and it turns out right in the end. Now that you mention that, I think I get the same thing from time to time...I mean, not nearly as much as you probably do, but still. When it does happen, it's really a relief afterwards when you see how much better things worked out.

Well I've been known to get self-righteous about my right to physical enjoyment, or my sense of taste. It might be a lead function thing
    I haven't read much on duality, because it bores me too much, though, it seem that all dual pairs keep eachother from their possible worst. It seems like crunchy process for most still.
    Yeah I think duals do protect each other, that way. Can you explain 'crunchy process' a little more? o:
    When I was dating SEE back in high school, I thought all the time "he'd love me so much more if I was not so easily pleased"
    Wow.
    I often thought that I'll never find anyone because I'm too difficult to please... o.o
    One conversation we had went something like this:
    SEE: "hey X, do you want to hang out with me after school?"
    Me: "Yes, SEE, I'd love to!"
    SEE: *frustrated* "X, you shouldn't so easily...X I really want to--aghh I'm a man, X, I need to chase you, I need to win y-"
    Me: *does not like what SEE is saying at all, just wants a straight-forward relationship with no games*
    Me: *probably looks perplexed/unhappy*
    SEE: *gives up* "Nevermind..." *looks dejectedly off in the distance*

*relationship turns out terribly for both SEE and SEI*

From what I've experienced, SEEs really need somebody who can make establishing the certainty of the relationship difficult for them. lol
    If I were, I'd live much better in ethical settings than I am now. Same conclusion as before. Doubting is like, my main quirk. : 3
    You likely have dialectical-algorithmic cognition, after all
    ... I think, words matter a lot to you? Like sorry or thank you...
    Well... I know I'm having an emotion because I feel it in my body.
    Hmmm, that might be true? I try to say things like 'sorry' and 'thank you' because it helps most people feel appreciated. Since we're from opposite quadras, I'm trying to be a little more conscientious about it than normal, to make sure we have good communication...
    Not that I expect you to do the same thing, it just helps me feel better to do it at least
    That's right, you mentioned that you know you have a feeling because you might feel a little sick, weird in the stomach, etc.
    I have a cushion corner I barely use, and I’m currently sitting on the floor with my back against my bed... if I nest, I do it very poorly... xD
    I think SEI seems to take time to make a place a home and enjoy their comfort. I'm more for :
    Home is where my butt is
    That's kinda cute, in a ILI-ish sort of way ^_^ The ILI girl I know gives off a kind of earthy and modest vibe, like's she's not too picky about her surroundings either. I like to make my home decorated my own way, yes!
    Fi is fluffle buns and rainbows! *^*
    Fi does seem like a pretty tender and devotional kind of IM? You might be interested in Meged's description of the type of love associated with each IM. Storge is the one she relates to Fi (a little bit more than half-way down the page)
    Lol this fluffle bun appeals to my Si, I like it.
    I like calm, expressionless, serene, neutral... words like that. ♡
    No emotions in my dreams. I wrote about them in this thread, if you want to read or share too. http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...nics-types/#11 : P
    Meged said Fi seeks for ' a harmonious, stable, pleasant, and laid-back attitude' which reminds me of the words you used, somewhat.
    I'll check out your dream thread in a minute!
    Haha, ye. xD
    Sometimes, we all need tender care, some more often than others.
    It does help. I had a talk with someone about empathy today, it's popular meaning is highly linked to feelings, yet it's more complex than that.
    Yes, sometimes we all do
    I think logical types have just as much capacity for empathy as feeling types do. They might not be as likely to empathize consciously (since feeling is largely unconscious in thinking types according to Jung, and vice versa for feelers), but it's still a part of how they are.
    Some of the kindest people I've met have been thinking types...LIEs included. I haven't known a lot of ILIs, but the ones I have met have been pretty kind.
    I can understand "no pain, no gain", though it's more of a necessity than a motto to me. Se seems to make quite a few people uncomfortable.
    I need time alone, I need space, my skin being overly sensitive means I can't always deal with touch... Somedays, I just want to be left alone... so I guess I'm kind of like a cat... I have been called a cat from kindergarden and on... lol.
    Yeah, Se makes me uncomfortable, especially Se from other people...but I see the need for it in life.
    Oh, I actually really like this about cats! They're my favorite animal, lol. Maybe you are a cat by nature, hehe
    Glad to know your day went well. : )
    I'm doing much better now than when I started writing this reply in the afternoon.
    I can't see myself as a J type or an E type... leaves Si and Ni... and since I say stuff that are considered "so Si devaluing", and I’m certainly not a positivist, that doesn't leave many options. : P
    (Stuff to do, can't correct now but I'm posting anyway. Danger is my middle name )
    Thank you, I'm glad you started getting better by the time you finished your reply!
    I see no reason to doubt your ILI typing, myself...it's probably good to consider it many times, each time you may understand somthing you have missed before, and over time you develop more confidence in your decision because of how many possible angles you have already considered.
    Hehe, you're living on the edge. Sometimes I respond to you without proof-reading, also We're such rebels lol
    Here's some cats who are also making home be wherever their butt is <3
    Kittens-In-some-cups-animal-humor-45323_450_302.jpg

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mio Q View Post
    How about the other way around? Like a logical type testing as an ethical one?
    I lived around mostly ethical types my whole life which led me to believe myself to be one for a long time, and tested as one even though I'm not. People's opinion of my type reflect this ambiguity.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried replying you yesterday... then something went wrong and I lost everything I wrote... ;^;
    Oh, I managed to save half of it. : D
    Hey, nice new username!
    Thanks, I had a bunch of creepy pastel dreams that inspired it along a profil makeover. : P

Haha, well being productive makes things good in the end

I hope you've had better days lately, but if not, I'm sure you're able to manage
    Yeah, productive... but nothing went my way. xD
    I wish I had better Se or Fe in such situation, gawd!

yeah lol, typings

Ohh, yeah that would make sense. 'Ne is like silly jokes and ridiculous ideas...' true. It is what could be (sometimes) but not even necessarily what will probably be.
    Yeah, Si and Fe make more sense to me than the others also...
    Bwahaha! Ne is a great function, it's willing to visit possibilities... all they can find. I guess... I can see Ne in you if I think about it really hard... which I do about everything once in a while... : P
    Are Si and Fe... hm... like "concret" in your head? Something that makes sense and that you can access easily?

That's incredible, actually...that you get that internal knowing about when to do things and it turns out right in the end. Now that you mention that, I think I get the same thing from time to time...I mean, not nearly as much as you probably do, but still. When it does happen, it's really a relief afterwards when you see how much better things worked out.
    I don't have these moments everydays, yet they seem to happen more and more often... I hadn't realized I rely on those so much until now.
    I remember not following it one time and ended up assaulted by a crazy woman in a parking lot. That was just strange. :confusedface:
    It's great though when I go at some place I never bother with and find something useful there. Such ego froh moments... : P

Well I've been known to get self-righteous about my right to physical enjoyment, or my sense of taste. It might be a lead function thing
    Haha. Lead function stubbornness. I believe in that. -w-b

Yeah I think duals do protect each other, that way. Can you explain 'crunchy process' a little more? o:
    Oh, "crunchy" is a thing someone I know says about everything that is not fun or difficult... she says more "crounchy" though. Oops. xD

One conversation we had went something like this:
    SEE: "hey X, do you want to hang out with me after school?"
    Me: "Yes, SEE, I'd love to!"
    SEE: *frustrated* "X, you shouldn't so easily...X I really want to--aghh I'm a man, X, I need to chase you, I need to win y-"
    Me: *does not like what SEE is saying at all, just wants a straight-forward relationship with no games*
    Me: *probably looks perplexed/unhappy*
    SEE: *gives up* "Nevermind..." *looks dejectedly off in the distance*

*relationship turns out terribly for both SEE and SEI*

From what I've experienced, SEEs really need somebody who can make establishing the certainty of the relationship difficult for them. lol
    I don't like this "I'm a man" part... he sounds like a waste of time to me... : /
    I hope it wasn't too terrible.

I can barely deal with calling someone a "friend", I'm either confused either not caring much about giving people titles in my life... this sounds perfect for dual alright.

You likely have dialectical-algorithmic cognition, after all
    I read somewhere the Tao Te Ching is dialectical-algorithmic. Have you ever read it? Because I adore that thing... lol. : 3

Hmmm, that might be true? I try to say things like 'sorry' and 'thank you' because it helps most people feel appreciated. Since we're from opposite quadras, I'm trying to be a little more conscientious about it than normal, to make sure we have good communication...
    Not that I expect you to do the same thing, it just helps me feel better to do it at least
    That's right, you mentioned that you know you have a feeling because you might feel a little sick, weird in the stomach, etc.
    Hm, that people feel appreciated with "thank you" or "sorry" weirds me out a little, even though I understand the "theory" behind it. I guess it's a very alpha SF way to see it. : P
    I'll never be as "nice" as you, though I try to be nicer than I could be...

That's kinda cute, in a ILI-ish sort of way ^_^ The ILI girl I know gives off a kind of earthy and modest vibe, like's she's not too picky about her surroundings either. I like to make my home decorated my own way, yes!
    Hiss... no cute here! :grumpycat:
    Haha, cute in a less traditionnal way I guess. I'm often weirded out when people go very strong about "exterior reflect the interior"... I can't believe in it. I have felt like a mess in orderly settings and balanced in disorder.

Fi does seem like a pretty tender and devotional kind of IM? You might be interested in Meged's description of the type of love associated with each IM. Storge is the one she relates to Fi (a little bit more than half-way down the page)
    Lol this fluffle bun appeals to my Si, I like it.

Meged said Fi seeks for ' a harmonious, stable, pleasant, and laid-back attitude' which reminds me of the words you used, somewhat.
    I'll check out your dream thread in a minute!
    Lots of words. I'll leave it up on chrome as "to read" tab. : P
    Possible, each Fi types look for a robot with a stick up their arse in a way too... xD
    (I have moments like that.)

Yes, sometimes we all do
    I think logical types have just as much capacity for empathy as feeling types do. They might not be as likely to empathize consciously (since feeling is largely unconscious in thinking types according to Jung, and vice versa for feelers), but it's still a part of how they are.
    Some of the kindest people I've met have been thinking types...LIEs included. I haven't known a lot of ILIs, but the ones I have met have been pretty kind.
    The logical types have an inner "fluffle bun" layer, Fs types have the opposite.
    HA Fi just makes people want to be appreciated and create bonds. It's an incredibly simple desire that goes with a lack of talent for it... xD

It's just silly mbti stuff, but it made me laugh... mostly inf. Fi and dom. Te...

Yeah, Se makes me uncomfortable, especially Se from other people...but I see the need for it in life.
    Oh, I actually really like this about cats! They're my favorite animal, lol. Maybe you are a cat by nature, hehe.
    Se makes me angry... I think I crossed a SEE with his girlfriend today... oh I wanted to punch that betch... the SEE I mean, nor her. xD
    Meows are amaze. ♡
    Tiny meows, huge meows, roars and cute little trills. ♡

Thank you, I'm glad you started getting better by the time you finished your reply!
    I see no reason to doubt your ILI typing, myself...it's probably good to consider it many times, each time you may understand somthing you have missed before, and over time you develop more confidence in your decision because of how many possible angles you have already considered.
    Hehe, you're living on the edge. Sometimes I respond to you without proof-reading, also We're such rebels lol
    Here's some cats who are also making home be wherever their butt is <3
    Little meows. ♡
    I can find reasons to doubt anything. *^*
    Even though I reconsider often, ILI doesn't feel wrong like IEI, EII did back in the days.
    Rebelious squad represent
    I is a little tired... : 3

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always typed as F, I've never doubted the idea of being F because I guess I feel more self-assured (and under the influence of) those kinds of things than I notice what some others are, or my T side. But I'm e4, seems to make the F a little stronger, in the sense that we have trained ourselves to blow (or I) up our emotions and make them bigger then cling to them like balloons until reality comes in and pops them.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi @lilith iris!

I'm sorry to say that I have to spend less time on here in the future (this site has become a kind of unhealthy addiction to me) so I won't be responding on here much anymore o: I hope you've enjoyed this conversation as much as I have, though It's really good to come to an understanding with someone of a very different personality, and I've appreciated the mutual sharing <3

So, onto your message -
    I tried replying you yesterday... then something went wrong and I lost everything I wrote... ;^;
    Oh, I managed to save half of it. : D
    Oh gosh, that's always a pain. At least you saved half of it : D
    Thanks, I had a bunch of creepy pastel dreams that inspired it along a profil makeover. : P
    Creepy pastel dreams? That sounds rather gothic? Or like, pastel goth, anyway. Sounds like intriguing dreams. Well I like the look and the vibe, I think it's pretty cool <3
    Yeah, productive... but nothing went my way. xD
    I wish I had better Se or Fe in such situation, gawd!
    Oh, yes, that's frustrating
    Even I wish I had more Fe sometimes (like with big crowds), and definitely more Se.
    And then Te/Ni...don't even get me started rofl
    Bwahaha! Ne is a great function, it's willing to visit possibilities... all they can find. I guess... I can see Ne in you if I think about it really hard... which I do about everything once in a while... : P
    Are Si and Fe... hm... like "concret" in your head? Something that makes sense and that you can access easily?
    Lol! Yes, Ne is the best (of course I'm biased ) Well, thank you haha.
    I admire the thinking hard in ILIs, and LIIs. It's fun to see the reasoning processes they come up with, since my Ti is so weak
    Yes, 'concrete' is a good way to put it. I read about Si and go 'oh you're right, that's how I think all the time', haha. Fe is easy to understand, but takes a little more effort, and sometimes I get it wrong during social interactions.
    I don't have these moments everydays, yet they seem to happen more and more often... I hadn't realized I rely on those so much until now.
    I remember not following it one time and ended up assaulted by a crazy woman in a parking lot. That was just strange. :confusedface:
    It's great though when I go at some place I never bother with and find something useful there. Such ego froh moments... : P
    Wow, that's...really shocking, and also cool that it works so well for you!! Who knows what kind of weird/dangerous stuff your Ni has kept you out of?
    That must be really satisfying! Yes, ego froh moments.
    Ni is awesome...like psychic super powers. lol.
    I dunno if that's how you feel about it, though...
    Oh, "crunchy" is a thing someone I know says about everything that is not fun or difficult... she says more "crounchy" though. Oops. xD
    Ohh, I've heard that a few times before but wasn't clear on the meaning, thank you. Yeah it seems like duality is usually a crunchy process...I wonder if people might be more likely to write about the difficulties as they're trying to work them out. Then the positive times don't get written about as often. maybe
    I don't like this "I'm a man" part... he sounds like a waste of time to me... : /
    I hope it wasn't too terrible.

I can barely deal with calling someone a "friend", I'm either confused either not caring much about giving people titles in my life... this sounds perfect for dual alright.
    I thought so...wish I hadn't stayed with him.
    Well we both had our own teenage issues, so part of the horribleness of it was because of that. I've heard he's much more well-adjusted nowadays and happier! So it's a reminder that we all can grow out of our problems.

Oh, good! Yes be as confused about or not caring about giving titles as you possibly can be x'D it sounds to me like you are on the right track for your dual
    I read somewhere the Tao Te Ching is dialectical-algorithmic. Have you ever read it? Because I adore that thing... lol. : 3
    Oooh yes I really like the Tao Te Ching! I don't ascribe to a religion, but if I absolutely had to, it would be be Taoism. You really like it too, huh? Oohh the correllations haha
    Hm, that people feel appreciated with "thank you" or "sorry" weirds me out a little, even though I understand the "theory" behind it. I guess it's a very alpha SF way to see it. : P
    I'll never be as "nice" as you, though I try to be nicer than I could be...
    Hmm, maybe I shouldn't use those words as much with you? Or other Gammas, either? Come to think of it, my ESI mom doesn't respond much to them, either.
    Hiss... no cute here! :grumpycat:
    Haha, cute in a less traditionnal way I guess. I'm often weirded out when people go very strong about "exterior reflect the interior"... I can't believe in it. I have felt like a mess in orderly settings and balanced in disorder.
    oops. sorry, i don't know what I was talking about, no cuteness anywhere
    lol oh...I actually feel the same way about being in disorder/order.
    Lots of words. I'll leave it up on chrome as "to read" tab. : P
    Possible, each Fi types look for a robot with a stick up their arse in a way too... xD
    (I have moments like that.)
    It's long, you don't have to read any of it if you don't want to. The Fi part is short anyway, it's just under Characteristics of Forms of Love and it's the one called 'Storge'
    xD that's a funny way of describing Te's
    Each Ti type looks for some kind of emotional drama queen xD
    The logical types have an inner "fluffle bun" layer, Fs types have the opposite.
    HA Fi just makes people want to be appreciated and create bonds. It's an incredibly simple desire that goes with a lack of talent for it... xD
    Exaclty! i've heard a LIE friend say something similar-"feelers are like soft delicate outsides with spines of steel, thinkers are like strong armoured outsides with tender hearts"
    That's a simply beautiful human desire though, even if it's more difficult to create it o:
    It's just silly mbti stuff, but it made me laugh... mostly inf. Fi and dom. Te...
    I saw this last night and it cracked me up x'D
    I do the last one a lot when making decisions and it actually works out better for me when I do probably because my Te is so crap at evaluating things properly in the first place, though. lol
    Se makes me angry... I think I crossed a SEE with his girlfriend today... oh I wanted to punch that betch... the SEE I mean, nor her. xD
    Meows are amaze. ♡
    Tiny meows, huge meows, roars and cute little trills. ♡
    Oh, I wasn't expecting that that's something we have in common
    Now I see why ILI is good for SEE.....jk, lol...kinda...

Meows are amazingly amaze, yes ♡
    Mews and purrs and infinite meows
    o-CAT-MEOW-facebook.jpg
    Little meows. ♡
    I can find reasons to doubt anything. *^*
    Even though I reconsider often, ILI doesn't feel wrong like IEI, EII did back in the days.
    Rebelious squad represent
    I is a little tired... : 3
    Yeah, I really can too.
    Well that's good! That's how SEI made me feel too, as opposed to every other considered type.
    Passively resistant Ip temperaments, represent!

I read what you wrote about dreams, this is particularly interesting to me:
    Blurry, I see very particular details, yet what I am not focused on is... inexistant. Blurry people on a landscape, a face close up on a blurry colored background.
    Sometimes I read in my dream but it looks like : jfg shifjku hf h sruf jkjjvf jjk$
    Yet I understand the meaning of this gibberish. Sometimes, when I dream I realize the letters and meanings don't match and it fascinates me.
    What you see is blurry when you focus on it...and you read strange writing but it makes sense...all this makes me think 'Ni', immediately. Ni is good at synthesizing meaning from unclear things, right?
    There is a lack of logic in my dreams regarding environments, per say, going from the living room to the kitchen by passing in a classroom, sewer, rooftop and never reaching the darned kitchen, yet I don't care that I don't make it to the kitchen, I accept where the dream is taking me. It's where I have to be.
    I believe 100% in whatever happens when I dream, even when I have lucid dreams...
    This part is very interesting, too. It's like...you just let the dream world lead you along, and completely accept the abstract quality of it, even when you are lucid. I don't experience this as much as you.
    Ni sounds fascinating, it's like you could get lost in all of it...

Well, may life treat you well, lilith iris! <3

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi @lilith iris!

I'm sorry to say that I have to spend less time on here in the future (this site has become a kind of unhealthy addiction to me) so I won't be responding on here much anymore o: I hope you've enjoyed this conversation as much as I have, though It's really good to come to an understanding with someone of a very different personality, and I've appreciated the mutual sharing <3
    Yeah, this place truly is addictive, I see it too.
    It is great getting to know you!
    Wishing you good luck in your "detox". : P

So, onto your message -

Oh gosh, that's always a pain. At least you saved half of it : D

Creepy pastel dreams? That sounds rather gothic? Or like, pastel goth, anyway. Sounds like intriguing dreams. Well I like the look and the vibe, I think it's pretty cool <3
    This is the closest to pastel dream/nightmare I found...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXY3wVOf7z4
    with more pink... xD

Oh, yes, that's frustrating
    Even I wish I had more Fe sometimes (like with big crowds), and definitely more Se.
    And then Te/Ni...don't even get me started rofl

Lol! Yes, Ne is the best (of course I'm biased ) Well, thank you haha.
    I admire the thinking hard in ILIs, and LIIs. It's fun to see the reasoning processes they come up with, since my Ti is so weak
    Yes, 'concrete' is a good way to put it. I read about Si and go 'oh you're right, that's how I think all the time', haha. Fe is easy to understand, but takes a little more effort, and sometimes I get it wrong during social interactions.

Wow, that's...really shocking, and also cool that it works so well for you!! Who knows what kind of weird/dangerous stuff your Ni has kept you out of?
    That must be really satisfying! Yes, ego froh moments.
    Ni is awesome...like psychic super powers. lol.
    I dunno if that's how you feel about it, though...
    FIND ILE. *^*
    (Oops, didn't meant for caps... xD)
    Interesting that you find Si and Fe concrete.
    Ni is never super concret, I think Jung described it as the most unconscious function, and I believe that. Some mbti stuff try to describe Ni as "intuitive Ti", a concret system in the mind relying to intuition... which sounds more TiNe.
    Te being a very "a chair is useful to sit" kind of thing, I find that it clashes very strongly with my weird "medium-y" things... There are things I should have never seen and I wonder so much about those...
    I fainted and "saw" someone I know commit suicide... the facts fit... what I saw is what happened... I don't know what to do with this nor how to explain it...
    I can't provoke it... it's just unnerving to me... sure it can sound cool, but I'm not 100% sure all of this comes from Ni anyway... Ni works with Se... Se, being weak and unconscious gathers informations being treated by Ni, per example, looking at bookshelf very fast then coming back because some possibly interesting book was visually picked up and made its way to the conscious realm. That's lead Ni working.
    But not doing something you're supposed to do and it turns out better this way is on an other level... sure, timing... but at this point it's an unexplainable thing.
    I did save someone from getting hit by a car once though... not bad.

Ohh, I've heard that a few times before but wasn't clear on the meaning, thank you. Yeah it seems like duality is usually a crunchy process...I wonder if people might be more likely to write about the difficulties as they're trying to work them out. Then the positive times don't get written about as often. maybe
    We generaly enjoy the good things live instead of writing about it. Writing is a good way to go through tough times.
    Though, some people write to make the happiness last longer.

I thought so...wish I hadn't stayed with him.
    Well we both had our own teenage issues, so part of the horribleness of it was because of that. I've heard he's much more well-adjusted nowadays and happier! So it's a reminder that we all can grow out of our problems.
    Oh, teenagers being teenagers. Those are some tough years full of stupid decisions... I barely made any... I was a lame teenager... :grumpycat:
    xD

Oh, good! Yes be as confused about or not caring about giving titles as you possibly can be x'D it sounds to me like you are on the right track for your dual
    Funny how here being on the right track means going the opposite way... xD

Oooh yes I really like the Tao Te Ching! I don't ascribe to a religion, but if I absolutely had to, it would be be Taoism. You really like it too, huh? Oohh the correllations haha

Yay. : 3

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't use those words as much with you? Or other Gammas, either? Come to think of it, my ESI mom doesn't respond much to them, either.
    Well, I'd say be yourself and act natural. It can be tough and drive some peopl away, but at least they won't stay for someone you're not.
    This may be my perception:

It doesn't mean I can't understand and respect the way you are... or at least try.
    There are people of each quadra who can understand and appreciate you as you are. Focus on them. The others can go knit slippers. : P

oops. sorry, i don't know what I was talking about, no cuteness anywhere
    lol oh...I actually feel the same way about being in disorder/order.

Oh wow... now this order/disorder thing intrigues me...

It's long, you don't have to read any of it if you don't want to. The Fi part is short anyway, it's just under Characteristics of Forms of Love and it's the one called 'Storge'
    xD that's a funny way of describing Te's
    Each Ti type looks for some kind of emotional drama queen xD
    I read it a bit, did the test part for fun... I scored so high on "professional". xD
    I do find Ni related stuff... pompous... : T
    It's a different yet similar take on duality... interesting.

Exaclty! i've heard a LIE friend say something similar-"feelers are like soft delicate outsides with spines of steel, thinkers are like strong armoured outsides with tender hearts"
    That's a simply beautiful human desire though, even if it's more difficult to create it o:
    LOL. Mirrors alright. -w-b
    It is... though very difficult to accept regarding Fe PoLR... and I did cringe hard when I read someone talk about that recently... but I decided to get over myself.

I saw this last night and it cracked me up x'D
    I do the last one a lot when making decisions and it actually works out better for me when I do probably because my Te is so crap at evaluating things properly in the first place, though. lol
    Yeah... xD
    I do more the Fe inf. thing. "Say something nice! : D" ... then it's awkward as hell... xD

Oh, I wasn't expecting that that's something we have in common
    Now I see why ILI is good for SEE.....jk, lol...kinda...
    Reigning in useless waste of energy towards a proper goal... -w-b

Meows are amazingly amaze, yes ♡
    Mews and purrs and infinite meows
    <3

Yeah, I really can too.
    Well that's good! That's how SEI made me feel too, as opposed to every other considered type.
    Passively resistant Ip temperaments, represent!
    Is it... related to DA...
    Sometimes, I wonder if typing changes regarding types... I usually have a random "well, that's an X alright" moments. Some people seem highly methodical and others systemic... and blah... it fits Ni, Te, and Ti respectively...
    So many questions in my head... xD

I read what you wrote about dreams, this is particularly interesting to me:

What you see is blurry when you focus on it...and you read strange writing but it makes sense...all this makes me think 'Ni', immediately. Ni is good at synthesizing meaning from unclear things, right?

This part is very interesting, too. It's like...you just let the dream world lead you along, and completely accept the abstract quality of it, even when you are lucid. I don't experience this as much as you.
    Ni sounds fascinating, it's like you could get lost in all of it...
    Ni is good at filling blanks in a way... though my dreams are not "blanks" they are something about me with a symbolic meaning. They make sense... but only to me... xD
    Reality is odd to me, my mind has a difficult time making sense of it even awake. The "mental map" I have of the city where I live is pieces that are not linked... just floating around in some sort of chaotic order... my mind is a mess... xD
    Oh, I get lost in my mind often actually, it's a lot of fun. : 3

Well, may life treat you well, lilith iris! <3
    I'm fine with replying you to the end of time. Lol.
    Hope you're doing well. : 3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12