Thread: to all IEEs! :)

Default to all IEEs! :)

Hello IEEs!

Was just wondering if any of you have ever taken the test at sociotype.com (http://www.sociotype.com/tests/), and if you did, whether you could share your results, including the three other possibilities your sociotype might be?

Here is an example!

wg.jpg

Also, are IEEs good with handling other people's emotions?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always test EII then the other 3 are the other NF types...IEE, IEI and EIE

I empathize deeply and can feel overwhelmed by what others are going through. But I think it depends on what you mean by handle... some people can't sit and listen when someone is in pain or angry. I've been doing that my whole life. I feel my ability to hold space for the emotions of others is one of the reasons I often feel more like a counselor than a friend. But there are other typologies (+ culture, background, etc.) that can account for many differences among individual IEEs too.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I got these results four years ago, just as I was getting out of my marriage to an SLI, which may be where the SLI similarity came from. (A desire to adapt myself to my circumstances, since everyone takes on some of the characteristics of their associates.) Since then, I think my Extroversion and Sensing has increased a lot. I don't think I'd be mistaken for an ILI now.

I find it interesting that my parents were LSE and SLI. My best friends growing up were, in order, ESI, IEI, and ILI.

Your Sociotype: LIE-1Te (ENTj)
    Logical Intuitive Extrovert - The Entrepreneur

1. ILI (INTp): 80% as likely as LIE. Compare the LIE (ENTj) and ILI (INTp) types here!
    2. LSE (ESTj): 60% as likely as LIE. Compare the LIE (ENTj) and LSE (ESTj) types here!
    3. SLI (ISTp): 46% as likely as LIE. Compare the LIE (ENTj) and SLI (ISTp) types here!

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like this test. I believe that if you give honest answers to it, it can be a good anchor for determining your type. It's not the be-all-end-all but it's a good starting point. I should take it again.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I self type IEE but again tested EII.
    I feel like I'm an accessible introvert. But I'm definitely an extrotim in the way it's defined in Socionics.

Screenshot_20180824-094638.pngScreenshot_20180824-094645.png
    Last edited by Kaia; 08-24-2018 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Grammar

Thank you everyone for sharing! It'd be great to see more responses

Btw, would it be possible for an ENFp to type as everything else except an ENFp? Has any ENFp ever tested as a T before?
    And also, do ENFps not care about social norms, and what other people think?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The preamble to this test gives this guidance: ......it is helpful to not only consider how you view yourself, but how others view you.....

It's hard enough to determine one's own view. One cannot be sure that what someone else says is truthful or accurate so why would a test ask for this perspective since it would likely introduce another potential source for error.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If a test is well-constructed, all information can be relevant.

The best psychological test I ever took, devised by University of Michigan psychologists for filtering incoming students, asked questions like, “Do you like cooked carrots or raw carrots?”. “Do you take stairs one at a time or two at a time?”

Individually, the questions weren’t intended to draw any conclusions. It was the pattern of the answers that was significant.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-08-2018 at 12:59 PM.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    I like this test. I believe that if you give honest answers to it, it can be a good anchor for determining your type. It's not the be-all-end-all but it's a good starting point. I should take it again.
    Well put.

I scored LIE-0 on it last time I took it, I took it like four times and it always scored me LIE, with slight changes in the subtypes (Te-1, 0, Ni-1)