TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Naomi Wu

She's most famous Chinese youtuber.
    I think SLE would be good typing for her.
    Some people think there's some white men behind her (as women and chinese would be too dumb for all of this).

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In that picture above where her face is green, she looks like the twin sister of an SLE guy I've known since first grade.

He's the only guy in my class who still looks like he's in his twenties. He works maintenance in a factory and has some investment property, he coaches baseball for kids in the summer, and my IEI cousin is really impressed with what he's done with his life. He's also married (I think) to an IEI-Fe. My cousin reports from her social circle (which includes everyone) that everyone says they are are an ideal couple.

So, crAck, you might give those SLE-Ti's a chance......

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being a bit crazy helps in technology hehe and in success in general too. But I would not call her crazy. She's just from mega-city, when I lived in such place I met many women like her and nobody considered them being crazy. Maybe some ESE girls hehe who very often consider anything out of mainstream social norms crazy as they were still living in some remote village they came from.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    when i call sle-ti's "crazy" i mean theres a wide internal conflict within them. like they have 2 totally separate and distinct "faces", 1 being who they really are and the other (2) being who society wants/expects them to be*, and the "crazy" comes because the person has to reconcile these 2 oppositional 'beings' in their mind.

*this opposite identity stuff for her can be seen as you said: shes a woman.................. so shes doubted and doubted and doubted and doubted that she's really real, because, surely, no woman could really be like she is or do what she does. so super subconsciously or what-have-you she carries this psychological complex around with her on her shoulders = internally she is "crazy".
    I think I see what you are getting at. She basically got a man's personality (ESTp), and you are saying that she's having trouble reconciling the way she feels inside with what society expects of her.

I see this in my LSE sister, too. She works hard, she tries to be respectable and do the right thing, and she comes off as a cold, cruel bitch. If she were a man, she'd just be that helpful guy at the hardware store whose home life you don't want to know anything about, because you suspect it involves cutting animals apart with knives and nailing the remains to the walls inside his house. (He "hunts", you know. He's certainly not crazy.)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

when i call sle-ti's "crazy" i mean theres a wide internal conflict within them. like they have 2 totally separate and distinct "faces", 1 being who they really are and the other (2) being who society wants/expects them to be*, and the "crazy" comes because the person has to reconcile these 2 oppositional 'beings' in their mind.
    I think this also relates to Fi polr. Oftentimes Fi polr (esp. in SLE women more than the men) actually relates to them taking situations too moralistically/seriously. This makes them then mess up ethically because they don't know what course to take. This is a good matchup for duality though cuz irl a lot of IEIs are pretty outwardly/superficially goody-goody anyway, and have a lot of empathy and patience for them wanting to be good people and appease the super-ego. (and will open up more and be less shy because we won't get mocked/teased for it as much.) Beneath the surface there is more cracks for both to be immoral and perverted in private, but in a fun way. =D
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 08-18-2018 at 11:34 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

F