Thread: What do LIEs/ENTjs eat?!

TIM
    IEI-Ni2 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    Nothing. LIEs have Si PoLR, which implies that they devalue personal sensations to the point where their living space is a literal sensory deprivation tank. Si bases are the opposite. They're incredibly fat since they can't do anything but eat 4 dimensionally. Any LIE who tells you they eat is lying, and you should tell them to consult a psychologist for their anorexia.
    Oh, I get it now. That is why they are called LIE because they lie about Si stuff to look normal.

1536572122338.png

At least they can move their facial muscles unlike us.
    Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prowthin View Post
    Oh, I get it now. That is why they are called LIE because they lie about Si stuff to look normal.

1536572122338.png

LIE stands for Low Intake of Everything. Thus, they die of starvation at an early age.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prowthin View Post

1536572122338.png

The best LIE VI construction ever! They are all alike. Just like those 3 who I have listened today. Yes, the room was big enough for their over inflated minuscule Se.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    The best LIE VI construction ever! They are all alike. Just like those 3 who I have listened today. Yes, the room was big enough for their over inflated minuscule Se.
    You're acting like a benefactor now just for your information
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

my LIE dad eats tortillas with cheese, tortilla and potato chips, spaghetti, and an occasional lettuce. He recently has gotten into buying protein bars lol.

When he cooks for other people he usually combines things for efficiency and because more is better. Why not add milk to spaghetti? That's more energy!

But I think when he cooks food he never eats it, which is why it ends up being so foreign to everyone who does eat it. I always tell him "Mexican and chinese are different food groups for a reason... the two together just... can't... happen..."

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    You're acting like a benefactor now just for your information
    Not really just because what ever is going on with them seems to work and that is not an issue. The only thing with them that I can not really understand is why can they function motivationally like that and this is rooted to their ignoring meaning that they are quite happy to run with the stuff.

Seemingly ethics related stuff is mostly derived from structural property manipulation.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Probably what ILI's eat TBH. That is to say, whatever both tastes the best and fulfills nutritional/Caloric needs in the moment. For example, Tuna Mac is a good go to for a day where ya expect to have to work out a lot physically. High calorie, high protein, top off with a good flavored shake of protein on top of that and hey, problem solved!

I like to drizzle on some hot sauce but hey, that's just me and my love of spicy food.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys need to eat more red meat, rich fatty seafood, dark green vegetables, fruits and salads. If you’re going to eat just bananas and milk at least try to take a soft-capsule multivitamin.

Make a rich soup in a huge vat and put it in your fridge. You can eat that for a week. Also, frozen vegetables. You are right, canned food should only be eaten very rarely.

Eggs. Are easy to make, and you can even make them in the microwave. No, do not try to microwave a whole egg. Crack it in a bowl, poke a hole in the yolk and cover it with Saran Wrap. 30 seconds. Steak sauce, ketchup and mayonnaise. Have some boiled spinach and that’s quite healthy already.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    You guys need to eat more red meat, rich fatty seafood, dark green vegetables, fruits and salads. If you’re going to eat just bananas and milk at least try to take a soft-capsule multivitamin.

Make a rich soup in a huge vat and put it in your fridge. You can eat that for a week. Also, frozen vegetables. You are right, canned food should only be eaten very rarely.

Eggs. Are easy to make, and you can even make them in the microwave. No, do not try to microwave a whole egg. Crack it in a bowl, poke a hole in the yolk and cover it with Saran Wrap. 30 seconds. Steak sauce, ketchup and mayonnaise. Have some boiled spinach and that’s quite healthy already.
    You sound like my wife

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sound like my wife

Certainly she usually cooks for you guys now though right?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    The LIE girl I know would eat mostly chicken in hot sauce and rice which is easy to make in a rice cooker. I never knew this but it turns out that rice cookers are not only for cooking rice. You can steam veggies and even cook chicken in them, which may be why Asian people love them so much - for their versatility. She'd usually steam yams in it.
    You can also make cakes in them stress-free. Here are some cakes I made recently in mine:

Pour in the batter and press a button. Will never burn.

Also you can make virtually any kind of grain in huge batches in them utterly stress free (compared to doing it in a pot which you’d need to constantly monitor).
    You can then divide the cooked grain into meal sized portions in Saran Wrap, and refrigerate/freeze them for reheating as needed, so you always have something for a meal filler on hand.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You can also make cakes in them stress-free. Here are some cakes I made recently in mine:

Pour in the batter and press a button. Will never burn.

Also you can make virtually any kind of grain in huge batches in them utterly stress free (compared to doing it in a pot which you’d need to constantly monitor).
    You can then divide the cooked grain into meal sized portions in Saran Wrap, and refrigerate/freeze them for reheating as needed, so you always have something for a meal filler on hand.
    Anti-gravity food is the best kind of food.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Anti-gravity food is the best kind of food.
    100% anti-gravitas diet

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Certainly she usually cooks for you guys now though right?
    lol. I'm not that bad, i can do eggs and salads, but yeah now she mostly cooks for both.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. I'm not that bad, i can do eggs and salads, but yeah now she mostly cooks for both.
    I feel like there are different types of LIEs with this sort of. Most try and can do ok or just fine, palatable. One of my best friends is a female LIE and she sometimes Instagrams or shows me food she made, and we’ve cooked together a few times too.

I still won’t forget the time though when I lived with an LIE guy from France and he seemed kind of frozen and intimidated when he saw me put a packet of caramel cafe Au lait into my mug of black coffee lol.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, the great question of diet. I eat food, I'm sure they do the same. Is it edible though?

"Canned sardines with olive oil and crackers
    Canned tuna with olive oil and crackers"

Seems not.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, the great question of diet. I eat food, I'm sure they do the same. Is it edible though?

"Canned sardines with olive oil and crackers
    Canned tuna with olive oil and crackers"

Seems not. Well, I mean, to be fair, I've not had sardines, but I don't like canned tuna or cake, even if it is upsidedown or sideways. Sub that out with cheese, and you have a deal. I like grilled tuna better.

Mortadella on tortilla is good enough for me for the equivalent of the above snack/lunch. Sadly, I've grown picky with age, and now I can barely even drink bottled water. It's a mother passed down to son thing.

I like how retroactively I'm reading the thread, and there is one answer for food, and another for everything. About right.

WEW. Double post.

Last thing, I usually do go canned/fried food *sometimes*. I believe *regular* excercise is more important to overall health than to what you eat, although certain foods tend towards being consumed in mass quantities. Things that dehydrate you seem to make you want to eat too much. They do make you drink more though, so that's useful. That is entirely personal annecdote, so adapt/disregard as needed.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12