Thread: Introduction

TIM
    Something with Ni
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Introduction

This is mine. @Luminous Lynx said I should make an account here, so here I am. New to Socionics so will likely be keeping my mouth shut, apart from questions, until I'm sophomoric enough to make myself look like an idiot.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello and welcome. This is the land of eternal sophomores, so you’ll fit right in
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

agreed with @golden, you'll fit right in and welcome to the forum

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1INT Vault Dweller View Post
    This is mine. @Luminous Lynx said I should make an account here, so here I am. New to Socionics so will likely be keeping my mouth shut, apart from questions, until I'm sophomoric enough to make myself look like an idiot.
    I'm somewhat new to Socionics so I will likely be running my mouth, making myself look like an idiot cause I'm barely a sophomore. Welcome to the jungle, Brother

Once again Golden and Xai are the warm welcoming committee. Fe Unite

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Lynx View Post
    I'm somewhat new to Socionics so I will likely be running my mouth, making myself look like an idiot cause I'm barely a sophomore.
    After some time in case you study the typology seriously but not stay as naive conformist, you'll see _a lot_ of the idiocy at other ones in the typology themes [and many others], despite the time they know the theory. As either they say evident [for you] bs or can't apply correctly even when know the theory. You'll adopt to this situation. You'll look similar for other ones, including because their inabbility to evaluate what you think and say adequately. The most evident idiocy you'll see from F types, especially when their feelings are active - it's by the theory. The most suprise will be for you to notice the degree of idiocy kindof "smart dudes" produce too. Socionics has the serious problem of speculativity, so in people minds is created a good mess about types. Some help is their typing experience and watching people of different types, but almost no one have it enough here. They think a mess and just have no the experience to notice this. Also "smart dudes" (mostly NT) like to use heresies [as they like new smart words despite how based they are], what practically rises the idiocy they produce to the level of lesser "smart ones" [like F types look, in general].

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    you'll see _a lot_ of the idiocy at other ones in the typology themes [and many others], despite the time they know the theory. As either they say evident [for you] bs
    then

Quote Originally Posted by Sol
    The most evident idiocy you'll see from F types, especially when their feelings are active - it's by the theory.

TIM
    EII-Fi , 6w5 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello , i introduce myself. My name is Saskiaza , and u can call me Sas. Now , i just make this account to discuss socionics and etc. Nice to meet u.