Thread: Finally I'm ISTp-Te

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Finally I'm ISTp-Te

Can someone try to falsificate my conclusion ?

I find INFJ have a more positive outlook about themself or life than myself
    I find IRL that I can have more conversation and can express myself with ENFP than with ESTJ. Plus I can sense more easily the ENFP spirit when I speak with them. I could not have this sort of mental complicity with an ESTJ.

My way of viewing thing have consequently collapsed and I know nothing anymore.

VI :

Last edited by noaydi; 07-08-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't know about subtype, but I think the picture generally comports with my idea of SLI. its not like way off base or anything so this seems plausible

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

n,otice that Ive posted some photo wich was identified as EII so perhaps VI is not that the final way to conclude but thx for your opinion

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah my point was not that it proves it, just that my VI is callibrated to accept this, whereas the people who typed you EII (I was not one of them) may be off. to some this means VI is pointless, but I think every time someone "VIs" soemone is tells us something about them. Going forward, I guess I'm saying, you can keep that in mind when considering what people are saying. If they're saying that picture looks EII, the rest of their scheme may be similarly distorted. I'm saying, in me, you found at least one person who so far is on the same page as you if you think you could be SLI and that picture could be SLI. ultimately when accepting a type you're accepting the judgement of the crowd and hopefully it comports with your own inner judgement, if so, its a good fit, at least from the point of view of consensus you can live with. the problem is, since groups invariably differ in their assessments, it ends up being a choice of what crowd you want to fall into--whose "system"? there is a proliferation of typing people ethical introverts as go-to typings whenever anyone says anything even slightly sentimental, like family being important. I find this "system" not very helpful, despite its relative popularity

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I agree but "If they're saying that picture looks EII, the rest of their scheme may be similarly distorted." I'm not sure about that because "Vi typology" correspond to objective physical attribute wich can't really change even if you are "identified" to it this or this way.

You seem to have easy way to detach yourself from identification to ideology (what Ptypes is) if I had this perhaps I would be less mad lol

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VI isn;t really about structure, and if it is, then only in the shallowest of interpretations. Its more about overall composition, expressions that twist and fold the skin over time, life habit and circumstances writing on the face. DL and such ID are hardest because everyone assumes a flat tone for the picture.

Your facial hair, grooming habits, hair even, the blank softness, if I had no clue and had to guess I would just say SLI off the bat.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes that was a bit what I tried to say

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IDs have soulless pictures, really. Most people look horrible or dead in them, sometimes both.

But you are rocking that SLI look (in the picture at least). You seem like you'd enjoy a good motorcycle ride.
    My avatar is my reaction to your ID photo.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not very physical or at least Im not feeling very physical this is why I wasn't 100% okay with being SLI. For example I would fear going on motorcycle Ill kill myself lol. But I do snowboard, skate, etc.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see your ID pic and raise you my own.

IMG_112333298340923842093-private.jpg

Just obtained my commercial licence to drive the truck and tractor trailer, road test exam, just before picture, can you tell I was happy? Only 2 demerit points off which means I aced it. Lost two for inadequate shifting around a corner haha son of a bitch.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^ @wacey, don't those pictures come with a profile shot, too?

*EDIT* Fairly handsome guy.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    ^ @wacey, don't those pictures come with a profile shot, too?

*EDIT* Fairly handsome guy.
    So this is what it feels like for adam to come onto you : p . lol, and no they don't do profile shots.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's a little bit hard to tell on the subtype since ID pics are so stoic, but yeah from your picture you could very well be SLI (more likely that, than EII imo).

Not sure how accurate they are (you hope they would be), but the wikisocion has some pinterest boards of SLI subtypes, if that's of interest to you:
    https://www.pinterest.com/socionixga...i-istp-si-sli/
    https://www.pinterest.com/socionixga...e-istp-te-sli/

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What could be my subtype in DCNH ? Is DCNH trustable ?

some of my characteristics : speak too fast - neuroticism - reflect on personnal goal often without much abilities to attain them (depend of moment in life/depend of current degree of neuroticism) - conflicted with my goals and reality and real abilities wich can make me autist sometime - sometime overanalyze self - try to keep relationship okay but often failing - like nature, nature appease me - like doing skate, snowboard - feel weak - walk fast - attracted to energic, dirty and profound music, but listen to everything - sometime read obsessively about some stuff

I can still be INFJ thought

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wait I'm lost, @noaydi are you @wacey? what happened to wacey?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look EII to me more than SLI.

I find INFJ have a more positive outlook about themself or life than myself
    I wonder if all EIIs are like this... One of my teachers is an EII and he fits what you said.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay so I'm probably a not terminated version of EII, like harmonizing or something of that sort

Ah shit Ive just done a parodical post explaining SLI are loser, now it's real insult if I'm EII (or insult toward EII)

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strong tertiary is the most annoying thing in the enneagram with strong super ego fct (when I was too much into Ti my life was mega junk).
    It's not really about being pessimistic (if all I'm optimistic but this tend to lead to inaction, so I force myself to be pessimistic, then I got blocked into some pessimistic stuff with time), it's about perma neurosis and various kind of blocking, self destruction, etc.

I admit I took the photo wich was really looking like SLI, Ive other one which look more EII and have been identified like that

recent

old

The photo on the first topic was probably took in a bad period of my life (drugs) and there is not much light and stuff, wich make it look somewhat dirty. I still hesitate from SLI to EII but perhaps finally I could go back to EII.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

finally I retyped as EII