Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you dress on a daily basis and why?

TIM
    C-LSI-Se 6w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Work: business casual tailored dress shirt & slacks + oxfords, or all that except with a tailored suit

Not-work: button down & chinos + dress boots/loafers/derby shoes; or field jacket, casual button-down or tshirt, jeans, and boots

Not-work and not outside: I dunno, some shorts and a t-shirt. sneakers if I'm going to exercise.
    C-LSI-Se 6w5 8w9 3w4 sx/so

Every problem on earth can be solved by the liberal application of ordnance

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Director Abbie, am locking in LSE for your type as husband and I can barely notice any difference between yourself and my LSE possible son in law to be in the second photo particularly!
    Can you explain your third photo please though, the one where you are wearing glasses and a hat which covers your mouth indoors.

Mentioned
    480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

subconscious latex fetish

TIM
    libra; virgo rising.
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Vespertine; 07-25-2018 at 11:23 PM. Reason: I managed to post in the wrong thread. My bad.
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@aster Cool/warm undertones can help w/ makeup and I think they make some diff w clothing. For instance, I have "warm" (peach, yellow, brown) skin, but my undertones are pink, so cooler pinks like fuchsia (not peach) look good on me. A lot of fair skinned people have cool or neutral undertones. W/ most colors, there is a "warm" (orangier) versus "cool" (bluer) version. You can replace black w almost-blacks (navy, deep plum, brown, etc)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in the summer polo shirt and some business casual pants, shoes idk, depends on the mood

in the winter shirt and pullover and the same business casual pants, case in point I have 5 exactly identical pants so if I forget to do laundry some time I always know what to choose...

i always get bitched at by some Se dom males for how i dress, should have more sense of style, bla bla bla
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wear them because they're comfortable and I'm a recluse, so no one is around to make a judgement of my status based on clothing. If I were to go on a job interview or attempt to be sexually attractive, I would wear something like a suit.
    Low Value Robot

TIM
    479 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I really don’t give af: leggings and loose shirts w/ sandals

Otherwise leggings + fancy top or a dress. Rarely do I show off my legs cuz I’m too self-conscious of my scars. I like wearing things that flatter my body type and so can come off looking ultra feminine. Oh, and eclectic patterns and textures fabrics are a fave :^D

Dont rlly care for jewelry cuz it feels too restrictive but once in awhile I’ll don delicate looking necklaces/earrings
    “Do not think of yourself as above or below anyone else.”

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Attis View Post
    I wear them because they're comfortable and I'm a recluse, so no one is around to make a judgement of my status based on clothing.
    This guy would beg to differ.

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

im not very consistent in that department

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    @Director Abbie, am locking in LSE for your type as husband and I can barely notice any difference between yourself and my LSE possible son in law to be in the second photo particularly!
    Can you explain your third photo please though, the one where you are wearing glasses and a hat which covers your mouth indoors.
    That's what I wear when I ride my bike in the winter. It gets below 50 out in the winter! So mask for nose and mouth, hat for ears, sunglasses because being cold doesn't mean the sun stops shining.

LSE
    1w2 so/sx 1-6-2
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    This guy would beg to differ.

is it weird I think steve jobs looks kind of cool here

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dress are only for humans

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 04.53.57.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-01 at 04.51.15.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-01 at 04.50.24.png
    I fluctuate between 3 styles. When I pick one style, I'll completely settle with it or accessorize sparingly from the one or both of the other two styles. Comfort is a recurring theme. xD
    First is super comfortable and casual, to the point where I will not care about looks and makeup. One size up sweats, pajama pants, nerdy graphic t-shirts, plain colored t-shirts, and oversized cozy sweaters.
    Second is a girly cute nerdish style. Elements of comfort reside, of course. Little makeup to up the cuteness factor. Colorful, but still coordinated. Quirky, but adds a subtle personality. Graphic t-shirts, colorful skirts, shorts, leggings, boots or tennis shoes or occasionally a stylish flat or short boot. Rings, necklaces, hats or themed hair bows.
    Third is my cute color coordinated self. Comfort exists for the most part. Moderate to little makeup. Stylish shirts, black or denim jeans, subtle skirts, leggings, stylish boot or wedges or flats, necklaces, many rings, small sun hats or fashionable caps or comfy beanies, occasional belt. Not big on bright flashing colors. I prefer neutral colors with a little color pop.

Yeah. I love Pokémon.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Black boots, black pants, plain T-shirt

I don't see it that way BFGDoomer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dress so that i have to pay the least amount of attention to my clothing. Often sweatpants and loose fitting t-shirts. Often bare feet. Have no sense of fashion, don't know which colors match, have been criticized of wearing odd-styles because i don't have any insight into what is normal to wear. Clothes have to not intrude into uncomfortability, i almost have to feel naked. I hate having to pay attention to my body, i like when clothes do their job themselves.
    Nothing is so difficult as not deceiving oneself.

spiritual aggressor/volcel Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C/H 7(93?)
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Reads a comment about riding a bike around 50 F (10 °C) and starts to think: Amateurs . It starts to get bit tougher around -30 °C (-20 F).
    extrospection > introspection

Head type as in being truly head type and probably 7>5. Too divergent, scattered and expressive for typical 5 and that is the preferred way although long term focus usually helps.

TIM
    Alpha NT (594 Sx/So)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I live in short-sleeved polo shirts and sweatpants for the most part, since I'm usually at home and I dress for comfort, typically. If I'm going out, I'll wear a button-down shirt (either classic white or black, or something more casual like my brushed cotton plaid shirt) and smart trousers. Shoes are usually my comfy hiking boots, but smart shoes for work or special occasions with a shirt & trousers.

I typically wear demure colours such as black, grey, dark blue and/or white, but sometimes I like a splash of red, especially darker shades.

Oh, and a strange idiosyncrasy of mine: I always wear socks, all year round - I have this weird thing where I can't stand having bare feet, ever. Even in bed (yes, I have socks for that too). Only the shower sees my feet.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

is it weird I think steve jobs looks kind of cool here
    He reminds me of how my dad used to dress. <3 His body frame can pull it off or something.

TIM
    Ni-ILI 864 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dress in an extremely narrow and curated way, that my taste would allow. Mostly black.
    "Verily, a strong wind is Zarathustra to all low places; and this counsel counselleth he to his enemies, and to whatever spitteth and speweth: "Take care not to spit against the wind!"―Nietzsche

"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools." ―Thucydides

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Mencken

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

c. 900 profligate hag looks: dirt encrusted linen tunic, ox tail belt, cowl of Endor, flip flops

Quote Originally Posted by AndyW View Post
    I always wear socks, all year round - I have this weird thing where I can't stand having bare feet, ever. Even in bed (yes, I have socks for that too). Only the shower sees my feet.
    Yes, me too.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honest labor needs no master

Nothing good is a miracle, nothing lovely is a dream.

Επί πάντων μέμνησο τα έσχατά σου, και ου μη αμαρτήσης

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

like a boss

To Stand As The Oak Luminous Lynx's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI (268) sx/so
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Given the time of year, the humidity here is pretty tough on us Felidae. My summer coat's lookin pretty slick, but the shedding is fucking horrific

"To live resolutely in the whole, the good, and the beautiful."

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tonight, I added to my collection with a shirt that says Wage War on it. hehehe

I got another shirt with a lion head on it put out by Diamond and a couple elastic joggers for gym casual. I meant to write elastic joggers in the earlier post but put it as cargo pants. I like 'em loose, too....not saggin' loose but more just a loose fit. tight shirt, looser pants.

I'm headed out tonight with just a basic tight dark blue V-neck and jeans. I wanted to bust out one of my newer shirts but they are somewhat wrinkled from having been in the bag and yet to be washed. All the dudes that tried that shit on...fuck that, all new shirts go right in the wash.

To Stand As The Oak Luminous Lynx's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI (268) sx/so
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    All the dudes that tried that shit on...fuck that, all new shirts go right in the wash.
    Amen, Bro

"To live resolutely in the whole, the good, and the beautiful."

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I just got this new t-shirt from spencers called the definition of fuck for my stabs 'em in the gutties:

https://www.spencersonline.com/produ...mbnailIndex=33

I bought a bunch of other fun stuff, too....couple shirts for this up and coming Halloween. I have a side that likes to entertain so the louder the better. Spencers has fun stuff...I am gonna get this one for the Christmas season but a sweater version.

hahahaha
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 09-09-2018 at 01:21 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12