I have tested both as an ENFP (when I first took some assessments on the internet) and an INFP more recently, I feel like the way I was as a child I showed both traits of ENFP and INFP but I am not entirely sure what type I am.

I would say I have few close friends but many aquaintances.
I do consider my self to be like a catalyst, energizer and spokesperson.

I am quite bright and I have been commented that I have been a gentle person.

I don't like to be considered one type because it bothers me that I am an INFP to be honest. Some things on the internet say some negative thigns about INFP. Even though I might be so. I wish I would be more ENFP.

I am pretty sure about the NFP for my personality but I am not sure about the Introversion Extroversion for me. Before I took the personality tests I was very outgoing but I didn't see myself as very lively. Several times I have been the center of attention at a party and have enjoyed it. I have been told once that I talk too much. I would say that I make pretty good presentations in front of a group. And I do enjoy people. I don't really know how others saw me.

Anyone else who is stuck between the I and the E for their personality or between the ENFP and INFP. I think that ENFP is awesome.

Thanks