Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's my type?

[Photos of me redacted for counterstalking measure.]

Reddit account.

Blog.
    Last edited by HolyKnowing; 06-20-2018 at 03:03 PM. Reason: redaction for counterstalking measure

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, there's little information to type from but by best shot is LSE.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What kind of information are you missing?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You look like an Introverted Ethical to me. Some sort of IxFx, perhaps.

Wait. I just found your math blog. I'm changing my guess to LII.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, video for non-verbal and test results (socionics tests) for example. Maybe a bit of what you do and what are your interests and what you've been good at school, hobbies, what you look for in ideal partner, job.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi and welcome to the forum! I recommend you to fill out a questionnaire so that we can more accurately guess your type. I promise that I'll read it and help you with your typing. BTW you give me a Logical Introvert impression (IxTx), but that's not reliable at all.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Going to guess LII based on this.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

More personal preferences are needed to type beyond beliefs, hobby or field interest.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Gobbolina If you want to be typed fill out a questionnaire (hotelambush-Questionnaire). You can also make a video - it won't take long until you get a post from Sol suggesting exactly that. But please - for the love of everything that is holy - don't share this kind of stalking material- just because this site's logo is some happy dude with a dog does not mean that there aren't potential retards on here who will use your personal info to fuck with you.
    Last edited by Cosmic Teapot; 06-20-2018 at 05:35 PM.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I did not know that was a dude with a dog

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

for the countermistyping measure
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

for "counterstalking measure" you may create a typing account with all the needed data and do not use it for other
    while to give the links to a blog is the redundant personal data for the typing and allows to make more with you, what you say you try to reduce

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    But please - for the love of everything that is holy - don't share this kind of stalking material
    and this is the source of the paranoia to do not give the visual data and such strong reducing the chance to get the correct type

the example of the harm by cheap TV shows about green aliens and that your photo/clips will lead to finding you by some maniac with a chainsaw or whatever. we may forget about social networks which are full of such stuff and people get no meaningful problems except rare cases comparable to meet problems on a street. as it's not facebook, it's Socionics forum and changes everything. at least, we have here the higher % of people with redundant anxieties

It's good to not stop and to wear yashmak when walking on streets as to get the "stalking" problems such is even easier.
    Last edited by Sol; 06-20-2018 at 07:45 PM.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess LII too, but I have not personally known any LII who was this devout in a religious faith. Still, I have known them to connect with an ideal and then defend it relentlessly, so maybe this is the same thing. Interesting.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tell me about yourself

I am a chaste man in my midtwenties.

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I am studying mathematics at a magister’s level and looking for work. I was interested in mathematics since high school which in turn was inspired by an interest in programming, which in turn was inspired by the work of someone who programmed a Pokémon game simulator in Java. I like everything about it and dislike nothing.

What are your values, and why?

My values are creativity, humanity, understanding, benevolence, integrity, and truthfulness. They are my values because they are what is needed for both strength and endurance through the ages.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

My hobbies are particular typology systems such as Socionics and literature. I want to write. I feel that by writing and being able to express concepts in literature I will become stronger.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

I don’t need to look for anything in a friendship, because either I enjoy the person immediately—in which case I don’t need to look for reasons why I enjoy spending time with them—or I do not enjoy the person immediately…in which case I also don’t need to look for reasons why I don’t enjoy the person. I either connect or do not.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

My last conflict was with someone on the Internet regarding the goodness and evil of executing people on the basis of their type. Whenever a conflict emerges between myself and someone, it is always based on a dispute over good and evil.

How would your friends describe you?

They would say that I pace a lot.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

My weakness is my inability to change my past. My greatest criticism that I face from others is that I pace too much. I dislike that I have disgusting private aspects of my psyche that need to be obliterated.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I can perform abstract thinking well enough on my own that I do not need assistance. I need help with outdoor activities and sports. I am extremely uncoordinated and I would need help from someone on how to roller-skate and do strength training.

What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?

Learning a second language is a chore. So is finding the drive to engage myself in Pinterest or Twitter. I enjoy browsing TvTropes and analyzing symbolism and literature. I also enjoy looking at nonlinear phenomena from different angles. For instance, the word “dimensions” can either refer to “quantities like length or width” or “the specific set of numbers.” But the meaning changes depending on the verb modifying it. “Name the dimensions of this photo” causes the meaning of the word “dimension” to be “quantities like length or width” while

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?

My goal is to become invulnerable spiritually and to contribute an original theoretical structure that is well-organized and well-thought-out. I came to have them because they are the most consistent with my core values.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?

Travel more and get a spacious house. Definitely not a mansion, but just a house that was spacious. I would also hire park rangers to assist me as I hiked various national parks of North America.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

I find stubbornness in other people to be extremely endearing even though most people consider stubbornness to be a liability. There are probably over a thousand so-called virtues of hoi polloi that are vicious to me, with the worst offense being the reliance and cherishing of “unwritten rules.”

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?

I don’t make my bed but I do sort my belongings by putting them generally in designated drawers and placing them in the same spot. My daily chores consist of personal maintenance and hygiene like flossing my teeth.

How do you behave around strangers?

Not differently from how I behave by myself. I’m not really aware of my behavior but if someone is expressing annoyance I stop.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

Hold my peace. He or she does have the right to his or her own opinion. If someone insults me… he or she also has the right to evaluate me, just as I have the right to disagree with his or her evaluation.

What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.

That because your fate is decided that you must be passive about it. But even if your fate is decided, can you not help to struggle against it just a little harder?

What did you do last Friday?

Make incremental progress on an assignment while using reddit.com

Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Part 2
    -
    What is your biggest accomplishment?

My biggest accomplishment thus far is applying as an entry-level data scientist and having to learn the field from scratch in order to support my family. That took a lot of courage and determination and I didn’t even know that I had such.

What is something you regret?

I don’t want to answer that question.

Who do you admire, and why?

I admire Albert Einstein for his ability to create a whole field of physics de novo. I also admire Paul of Tarsus for his quality of thought and clear writing. I admire the Biblical saints (King David, Hezekiah, etc…) for their extreme intelligence and noble spirits.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?

Trying to overcome procrastination.

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?

I am a Christian, and I am one because it is through the lens of Christ that I view the whole world.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?

I am against communism and fascism, and those are really the only political positions that matter. Generally I prefer authoritarian government (but not to the point of being democidal) and I leave economics as an open question for those who know better.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

I want to create a startup and be a startup founder. I could also envision myself as the owner of a conglomerate that controls the nuclear power generation and public transportation infrastructure of a city. I find public-private ventures to be very interesting.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?

One with a merciful and forgiving manager.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

Computer programming and English.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

I own up to whatever I did wrong and eat the consequence of my actions. I think it is wrong to expect anything from others, which is why I prefer to give mercy.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?

My last vacation was too long ago. However, I am planning a vacation around Lake Superior, involving scuba diving old shipwrecks and seeing Mantoulin Island (sp?). Even though the island is technically in Lake Huron.

What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?

As a child I had a lot of weird quirks. Like never fully putting on my shoes whenever I went outside or randomly saying the word “POOP!” Thankfully almost all of them are gone. Which proves that you do have control over your personality for the better.

What was your high school experience like?

Horrific. One of my friends had to go on antidepressants and another one was so driven to the point of suicide that he submerged himself in Lake Michigan. It was worse than middle school.

Talk about a significant event from your life.

Death of my best friend due to cancer. It took about two years to accept it and it was bad. I learned how cold and evil death was.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?

Children are good. I like children because they naturally enjoy justice, as opposed to adults who naturally prefer mercy and repentance.
    Last edited by HolyKnowing; 06-20-2018 at 09:16 PM. Reason: grammar

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    and this is the source of the paranoia to do not give the visual data and such strong reducing the chance to get the correct type

the example of the harm by cheap TV shows about green aliens and that your photo/clips will lead to finding you by some maniac with a chainsaw or whatever. we may forget about social networks which are full of such stuff and people get no meaningful problems except rare cases comparable to meet problems on a street. as it's not facebook, it's Socionics forum and changes everything. at least, we have here the higher % of people with redundant anxieties

It's good to not stop and to wear yashmak when walking on streets as to get the "stalking" problems such is even easier.
    Sol what the hell you're too late*. He had his facebook profile online. That's what it was about. I don't care about photos or videos.
    At least try to have the complete picture before you talk about aliens or whatever

you're so disrespectful for no reason. Behave yourself.

*4 hours too late since his edit
    Last edited by Cosmic Teapot; 06-20-2018 at 09:23 PM.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My guess is LII

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LII
    http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p...Stratiyevskaya
    which would make these kind of people your duals:
    http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p...Stratiyevskaya

Reason for that is that you seem to value N > S and hints of ij-Temperament...
    http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=IJ
    as well as Fe-Dual-Seeking (5th Function):
    http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Fe

Read some of this. If you notice that it does not fit tell us why.
    For clarity of course you can post a video - that's why I said that Sol is going to suggest that- which he did - I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough
    If you want to post pictures no one will stop you - we even have a thread: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Picture-Thread

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your answers are kinda short. But my thoughts from questionnaire are INTx or SLI. You VI like one SLI-Te engineer I know.

There is an stereotype in the forum which says that all ppl interested in maths are LII or ILE. But I dont buy it nor find it realistic. And I don't think typology is about limiting ppl into fields.

Anyway here some questions. To me is not clear which one is your seeking function.

What characteristic or traits do you find pleasant and unpleasant in people and environments?
    What characteristics would you seek for in a partner?
    What are the characteristics or personality traits that all your friends or people you like have in common?
    What things you dont tolerate in others and situations?
    What triggers your anxiety, anger, fear or stress?
    Last edited by Hope; 06-20-2018 at 10:05 PM.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal
    What characteristic or traits do you find pleasant and unpleasant in people and environments?

I find tough, strict, and uncompromising people extremely unpleasant, especially people who tell me "well everyone else was able to do X--why couldn't you?!" I find merciful and kind-hearted people pleasant.

What characteristics would you seek for in a partner?

Passion for the arts.

What are the characteristics or personality traits that all your friends or people you like have in common?
    Passion for the arts.

What things you dont tolerate in others and situations?
    I tolerate everything and anyone...except for those who cause me severe mental torment.

What triggers your anxiety, anger, fear or stress?
    Doing something wrong, being denied a second chance, and having to endure a horrible consequence as a result.
    Last edited by HolyKnowing; 06-20-2018 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Clarification

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Again short answers, not very clarifying. What kind of arts? What do you mean with passion (how should it be expressed)? What people or situations cause you mental torment?

I suggest going for tests to determine your type if you don't feel like explaining more in detail. Actually I feel you, I hate answering at questions, but that makes hard for others to type you with accuracy.

My answer is the same, Introverted Logical, Si Ne valued, Alpha or Delta more likely.
    Last edited by Hope; 06-21-2018 at 01:36 AM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Children are good. I like children because they naturally enjoy justice, as opposed to adults who naturally prefer mercy and repentance
    If this is not LII then I'm Santa's left pinky toe. You have very idiosyncratic answers.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm too late for the VI part. I like what you have to say about friendship, but no type pops out at me atm. Let us know if you put up pics again.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Gobbolina

There seems to be a general consensus for LII, and I can see why (by the way I agree with @Crystal about the Alpha NTs/mathematics typing issue). But there are some parts of your questionnaire that could point at something else:

I can perform abstract thinking well enough on my own that I do not need assistance. I need help with outdoor activities and sports. I am extremely uncoordinated and I would need help from someone on how to roller-skate and do strength training.
    I find stubbornness in other people to be extremely endearing even though most people consider stubbornness to be a liability.
    My values are creativity, humanity, understanding, benevolence, integrity, and truthfulness. They are my values because they are what is needed for both strength and endurance through the ages.
    In my opinion, this statements are pretty much Se Suggestive (ILI or IEI).

The problem is, you then wrote:

I find tough, strict, and uncompromising people extremely unpleasant, especially people who tell me "well everyone else was able to do X--why couldn't you?!" I find merciful and kind-hearted people pleasant.
    One with a merciful and forgiving manager.
    I think it is wrong to expect anything from others, which is why I prefer to give mercy.
    On the other hand, this could be considered Se devaluing and Fe Suggestive (LII or LSI) and, therefore, in line with other people's typings. But it can also be interpreted as Fi > Ti valuing, since mercy (Fi) is often opposed to principals (Ti) in Socionics. I'm not sure though.

Since you seem slightly Ip > Ij and most likely NT, I'm saying ILI. Take in mind that LII is still a very good option, so INTx should be the real starting point for you.

Could you please share your thoughts about each IE? That would be even more helpful.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@User Name yes, I saw that. But guess the overall fits LII. Maybe the Se statements means he's working in his PoLR, instead of suggestive. However dont see Fe suggestive besides of "passion" for the arts, whatever that means. Maybe Fe mixed with Si, in the merciful kind hearted part.
    Last edited by Hope; 06-21-2018 at 01:47 PM.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    @User Name yes, I saw that. But guess the overall fits LII. Maybe the Se statements means he working in his PoLR, instead of suggestive. However dont see Fe suggestive besides of "passion" for the arts, whatever that means.
    Here is what I mean by "passionate for the arts." When I am looking for a best friend, I want someone who:

1. Has well-developed taste for what they enjoy (they feel as strongly about what constitutes good art and bad art as much as good and evil itself).
    2. Actively pursues what they enjoy (e.g. 10,000+ songs in iTunes for a musician would qualify as "actively pursuing.")
    3. Thinks for himself regarding what he enjoys and what he doesn't. That is, his taste is self-determined not other-determined.

Could you please share your thoughts about each IE? That would be even more helpful.
    Actually yes, I could. But I don't like how people think about each I.E.. For instance, if Se is "strength," then logically Si must be "inner strength/virtue" because the only difference between the two is orientation. But generally "Si" seems to mean "experience." Which doesn't appear to be logically consistent.

Extraverted sensing (Se)
    Preference for seeking data or experience.

Introverted sensing (Si)
    Preference for organizing data or experience.

I'm not exactly an activity person. One time when I was in middle school I was with my friends and they were surprised when I told them I never walked to downtown by myself. Is this because of Se PoLR? I don't know. And how does Si look like "in action" as opposed to Se? I have trouble distinguishing between Si and Se.

Extraverted Intuition (Ne)
    Preference for seeking patterns.

Introverted Intuition (Ni)
    Preference for organizing patterns.

I'm very good with both of these (Ni & Ne), so this gives me trouble distinguishing between which information element. I have a better idea of the difference between how Ni and Ne look like "in action," because Ne-creative is more likely to never go back to old plans while Ni-creative is likely to revisit old ideas.

Introverted Feeling (Fi)
    * Being in tune with your own emotions.
    * Responsible for the sense of conscience.

Extraverted Feeling (Fe)
    * Being in tune with other's emotions.
    * Responsible for aesthetic appreciation.

Generally, I find Fi to be more difficult to use. I don't really think too much about my own sentiments and my own convictions. But I love aesthetics, which seems more Fe (harmony).

Introverted Thinking (Ti)
    * Logic based on what makes sense to you.
    * Truth as personal understanding.

Extraverted Thinking (Te)
    * Logic based on fact and evidence.
    * Truth as correspondence to reality.

I'm very good with both of these (Ti & Te).

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Gobbolina some of those concepts seem from mbti (for example Ne and Ni is not about patterns, Si is not organizing, and Si is a P element, not a J one as in mbti) socionics definitions are quite different (theory is different) plus the application or manifestation in type is also different, I suggest looking at this link if you havent yet.

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/i...tion_elements/

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    @Gobbolina some of those concepts seem from mbti, socionics definitions are quite different, plus the application or manifestation in type is also different, I suggest looking at this link if you havent yet.

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/i...tion_elements/
    Thank you for the link. However, I am going to need cases to understand what the information elements are. A bunch of related words and themes may be good for giving a fuzzy idea, as if through a glass darkly, of what it means, but is terrible for providing knowledge. https://mbtifiction.com/ <-- this person is a very good teacher of the functions from a Myers-Briggs perspective, and it would be nice if there were something like that for socionics information elements.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Gobbolina

Yes, there's a bit of MBTI/Socionics confusion in your post. At least it clarifies your preferences towards N and T. The link that Crystal posted should help you.

1. Has well-developed taste for what they enjoy (they feel as strongly about what constitutes good art and bad art as much as good and evil itself).
    2. Actively pursues what they enjoy (e.g. 10,000+ songs in iTunes for a musician would qualify as "actively pursuing.")
    3. Thinks for himself regarding what he enjoys and what he doesn't. That is, his taste is self-determined not other-determined.
    This is very interesting. I am a musician in my free time (I play the bass, the violin and a bit the drums) and I can completely relate to all of your "rules". Actually, I don't have 10,000+ songs in iTunes, but that's just because I like to analyse artist by artist and it takes me a lot of time to truly understand a band (Radiohead was a hard one for example).

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gobbolina View Post
    Thank you for the link. However, I am going to need cases to understand what the information elements are. A bunch of related words and themes may be good for giving a fuzzy idea, as if through a glass darkly, of what it means, but is terrible for providing knowledge. https://mbtifiction.com/ <-- this person is a very good teacher of the functions from a Myers-Briggs perspective, and it would be nice if there were something like that for socionics information elements.
    If you click in each information element in the link, you'll go to the full explanation for each element even how it manifests in each position. There is also a test in that page and full type descriptions, I suggest looking at them in detail. The page also has a good test.

In the top of the forum there is an Article section, you can read type descriptions there too, plus, wikisocion.net is full of theory info.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gobbolina View Post
    I am going to need cases to understand what the information elements are.
    The basic theory as 8 functions is described not bad at wikisocion. You only need to watch people of different types.
    The types examples will help you. My signature contains them. Also with your typing of people near you'll get the needed cases yourself and will be understanding the types better.

Without video the possibility to understand your type correctly is low. Following to unreasonable paranoia you may get the real problems from the incorrect own typing - chances of this are much higher than fantasies about terrible stalkers. Also lower chance of the correct your type may make the typing time much longer, as you may seek not where your possible types are to become sure in your type and do not get further contradictions with the theory. To understand your the most possible type you'll need to type people near you to check different versions of your type by IR effects.

Let's hope Cosmic Teapot and the rest will type you correctly with the strong and senseless lack of the needed data.

I suppose it's enough said to you here. Bye.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

videos... descriptions, in the end whats the point..? Would you "protect" these people, Sol? How? by adopting your system, what is it anyone stands to gain? understanding? consensus? in the end it hardly matters except to you. let's say it improves their life, even--what then? to what end? They have 10 kids and they all forget anyway and make their own mistakes... in the final analysis there's nothing to any of it but egoism

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    videos... descriptions, in the end whats the point..? Would you "protect" these people, Sol? How? by adopting your system, what is it anyone stands to gain? understanding? consensus? in the end it hardly matters except to you. let's say it improves their life, even--what then? to what end? They have 10 kids and they all forget anyway and make their own mistakes... in the final analysis there's nothing to any of it but egoism
    I have to say that I like typing people for two main reasons:
    1) I like doing it for its own sake. It’s part of my free time (in fact I’m not very active in the school period as much as in the summer). I love Socionics theory and my aim is to improve my knowledge as much as I can;
    2) I like helping others in finding their types. Not that I’m concerned with others’ lives and businesses (my Fi Role will always detach me from it), but I feel very satisfied when doing so (I like helping people in general).
    Therefore, I think that reducing everything to simple “egoism” is a bit exaggerated. I think it depends on the person who’s typing. At least that’s my view, not sure about it...