Thread: ILEs, how many of you like SEIs? What makes you want to date someone? (ENTp & ISFp)

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default ILEs, how many of you like SEIs? What makes you want to date someone? (ENTp & ISFp)

It's just that I've never heard an ENTp in person actually praise someone for having ISFp-like qualities (i.e. gentleness, warmth, a relaxing influence on others, soft-spoken, etc). Maybe I haven't known enough people, but the ENTps I've known usually try to date someone more like themselves than an ISFp.

Also, what about someone would make you interested in them romantically? Personality, appearance, talents, anything.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Those qualities are exactly the qualities that dual seems to be missing. So do they have proper vocabulary for it? It is probably the thing that one can tune into offered by someone which seems to be otherwise missing.

Overal tend seems to be that date someone that has some of the same qualities. It is probably not type specific.

And of course there are subtype things... some are strong in social sphere (like so called dominant subs who will initialize it and take command for normalizing types) and someone prefers to get direct contact from someone (creative from harmonizing so they can go on with their own pace).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Overal tend seems to be that date someone that has some of the same qualities. It is probably not type specific.
    Wait, do you mean overall ILEs seem to date someone with some of the same qualities of themselves?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Some might. It is like expected that I'd date someone with bit similar background. It is just what I tend to gather. I can definitely see some potentiality in it. Like mirror or even identical.

Duals do not usually hang around similar circles.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org