Thread: C types difficult as children

spiritual aggressor/volcel Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C/H 7(93?)
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well according to empirical portraits C are the ones who do not give a dam about social games. They are not going to follow the crowd. Bunch of sheeps they say to their partying teenager peers, take a good sip of mineral water and combine quantum mechanics with theory of relativity.
    extrospection > introspection

Head type as in being truly head type and probably 7>5. Too divergent, scattered and expressive for typical 5 and that is the preferred way although long term focus usually helps.

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C and H might both go against the norm in different ways. The C traits that are "difficult" are about them needing to control their choices and do things their own way, not necessarily go against anything, just change thing and go towards what they think they like/want/think is better, although that may involve breaking the "rules", breaking the rules could also be a turn off if it is just thoughtlessly doing the opposite of the rules, they just obstinately have to do things their own way/put their own twist on everything.
    From my observation I have known several H types who have problems with authority, esp formal authority like police, teachers and parents, more so than C's. But they don't constantly need to change everything they are given, including information in a conversation, like C's, so it's a different kind of "rebelion". I think H are the best composers/songwriters- like they can amalgamate what has been done with something new in a brilliant way. I think they do this with people too, they can adjust things so things become a kind of symphony. They do it their own way but they don't change the past as much as they build on it.
    Interesting someone mentioned ADD/ADHD, my brother SEE 7w6 C type was diagnosed and medicated for it all his childhood. There were times my mother tried to convince me to take his meds but I refused just out of stubbornness. I'm glad I know about Personality types a bit because I think my son could easily be labelled that way, but I would take into account that he is SEE 7w8 C and be more reticent to do so.

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I think ADHD labels and such do not really correspond well to this sub. There seems to be ILE Eric Strauss and his Youtube channel: Talking with famous people https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6L...bvNuABUKmOF9zg (maybe one could even think of LII about him, IDK). He identifies with Dominant subtype is very clear ADHD case and admits it himself.

Anyways, he seems to be capable of drawing out people and manipulating social sphere when he needs and organizes his life as he wishes although his life seems to be very very random. He seems to have very domineering personality which is well beyond of my own taste.
    Actually, now I think more about it my brother with ADHD could be D. He does all you mention, he takes up the space in the room, he is a church pastor now, though he could be a comedian. We clashed for attention from my mum.

spiritual aggressor/volcel Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C/H 7(93?)
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, D's take the most space. This would be the case for the original meaning of ADHD as well. For some reason dreamers want that diagnosis as well and they couldn't be more different.

I tend to think that ADHD cases (as in true hyperactivity) are usually very overwhelming people. They want to be seen and at the same time they take up all the space there is.

Like a teacher who buys a motorcycle and drives around the school yard, takes practice balls for the school from local sports team practice session etc. ESE, overwhelmingly dominant subtype, obviously. When compared to creative ESE there is a great contrast. ESE-C is bit quirky laughs a lot, is bit moody and artistically inclined and definitely does her own thing.

Then there are people who really like dominant take over.
    extrospection > introspection

Head type as in being truly head type and probably 7>5. Too divergent, scattered and expressive for typical 5 and that is the preferred way although long term focus usually helps.

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, that's like my bro, I can still tell if he's taken meds or not and he's 30. At his wedding speech he thanked Mum, Dad and ritalin for getting him through life!

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Trees are dope.
    And so much more, they soothe because they really nuture. What they give to the world is vastly undervalued by us humans.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guillaine View Post
    And so much more, they soothe because they really nuture. What they give to the world is vastly undervalued by us humans.
    ya, true.

The have monetary value, as well as heritage and legacy, and also aesthetic and ecological value. I once saw trees as choral in the air and gas and that changed the way I saw them forever onwards because much of a tree is just dead heart wood with a thin veneer of bark covering the living layers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12