Thread: Video Examples Of People Who Represent Your Temperament!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Video Examples Of People Who Represent Your Temperament!

Why did I start rhyming in the title?

Anyway, let's go! Who resembles you temperament-wise, in general personality expression, your energy vibe?

Starting out:

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The one and only Freddie Mercury!!!

I'm the blond version. Seriously, it can be uncanny sometimes.

Mannerisms; check.
    Manner of speech; check.
    Balls-out on stage, shy off stage; check.
    Features; check.
    Sexual orientation; no check.
    Rock n roll; check.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

She seems high and people say I seem high, sometimes. Her body movements, (kind of smooth) intonations, slow way of speaking is similar to me. I might talk a bit slower sometimes and my intonations can be stronger, perhaps, but she is making videos that are meant to vibe in a certain peaceful sort of way.

I don't look or dress like her and I am pretty sure I have a bit of a stronger presence and sometimes darker vibe (sx/sp?). She is a 9 > 4, most likely 947 so/sx. So if you can imagine a cross between her and Layne Staley you get an idea of me.

I probably look more like him than her though but I don't look much like either of them. This facial expression is similar to mine (in some pics). My mind has probably been closer to his as far as the types of things focused on. My way of speaking might be a little closer to his and the way he just sits there in the second clip is probably more like me. I will be sitting, looking like I am not paying attention, then all of a sudden laugh at what someone says or comment on it.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    The one and only Freddie Mercury!!!

I'm the blond version. Seriously, it can be uncanny sometimes.

Mannerisms; check.
    Manner of speech; check.
    Balls-out on stage, shy off stage; check.
    Features; check.
    Sexual orientation; no check.
    Rock n roll; check.

Really? The same mustache? Fascinating. Only enneagram doesn't match!

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Really? The same mustache? Fascinating. Only enneagram doesn't match!
    Ah that glorious mustache! Alas, I can't boast of being the wearer of anything close to that magnificent show of manhood. I can't risk being accused of copying the legend, you see. It would almost be too easy, the vocals notwithstanding..
    So no, I gotta carve my own mark on this world, and I'll do so with the unique choice of "no stache!"

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Very few people actually. This girl is as close as you can get, I think. She's sx/sp 4w3 probably

Last edited by maniac; 09-04-2017 at 09:46 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use him way too much as an example, but So/Sp IEI

Very similar speaking style to myself.
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

would I get a typing if I do? you know it isn't that easy to find someone like myself so I don't want to waste my time for nothing

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ainz ooal gown from overlord
    the videos I found were for fights only which may not give a good impression of his personality so it is better to watch few episodes

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    She seems high and people say I seem high, sometimes. Her body movements, (kind of smooth) intonations, slow way of speaking is similar to me. I might talk a bit slower sometimes and my intonations can be stronger, perhaps, but she is making videos that are meant to vibe in a certain peaceful sort of way.

I don't look or dress like her and I am pretty sure I have a bit of a stronger presence and sometimes darker vibe (sx/sp?). She is a 9 > 4, most likely 947 so/sx. So if you can imagine a cross between her and Layne Staley you get an idea of me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZOJnJ9l-lI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQvmJbcQpSY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emt_WlEqlfU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNdT-hkdN5M

I probably look more like him than her though but I don't look much like either of them. This facial expression is similar to mine (in some pics). My mind has probably been closer to his as far as the types of things focused on. My way of speaking might be a little closer to his and the way he just sits there in the second clip is probably more like me. I will be sitting, looking like I am not paying attention, then all of a sudden laugh at what someone says or comment on it.

This girl looks a lot like me as a teen. Something about her vibe, in some videos, reminds me of me too.

Last edited by Aylen; 11-16-2017 at 05:39 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

reminds me of me too
    mb EII. close type
    Last edited by Sol; 11-16-2017 at 09:22 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    EII. close type
    I had a feeling you would claim her. I do see the differences between us in her Q&A. I feel my movements are more fluid than hers.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I had a feeling you would claim her. I do see the differences between us in her Q&A. I feel my movements are more fluid than hers.
    She's cute. I saw her previously and EII was main version. Other N-I types are also possible. She's a little strange for INF*, - lesser emotionally expressive, mb because some sedatives or T type.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

She's cute. I saw her previously and EII was main version. Other N-I types are also possible. She's a little strange for INF*, - lesser emotionally expressive, mb because some sedatives or T type.
    That is her personal style and aura you are observing. She is a bit more ethereal than most EII. She is cute.

Edit: It was more about her looks that reminded me of teen me. It was kind of weird. I probably seem more withdrawn at different times of my life. I can relate to some of her answers in Q&A which I only watched today. I am more emotionally expressive when I want to be. I am also not as angelic, peaceful seeming but I can be.
    Last edited by Aylen; 11-16-2017 at 09:45 PM.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

That is her personal style and aura you are observing. She is a bit more ethereal than most EII. She is cute.
    I suspect drugs, meds or disorder there, in case she's EII indeed. That "aura"... - such things intrigue, take attention. I may say the last girls I was attracted too were a little crazy.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I did some random celebrity look-a-like test and it told me I was 97% look-a-like to this guy called Dave Franco. I searched him up on youtube and I must say he resembles me a lot both looks and overall personality wise.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I suspect drugs, meds or disorder there, in case she's EII indeed. That "aura"... - such things intrigue, take attention. I may say the last girls I was attracted too were a little crazy.
    You seem to suspect drugs or disorder in various people you want to type EII but not sure.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You seem to suspect drugs or disorder in various people you want to type EII but not sure.
    Not only EII, - any human with strange nonverbal is suspicious for that. When a possible F type has supressed nonverbal - something is wrong. While for T type she looks too cute.
    Last edited by Sol; 11-16-2017 at 10:57 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

This is my awkwardness with strangers irl

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This Jon Bernthal guy definitely reminds me a lot of myself in the way he talks and the kind of things he says. I wouldn't say he is 100% exactly like me but his temperament and vibe definitely match up with mine.

\

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jon Bernthal rules

he's like Joe Rogan if Joe Rogan werent such an idiot in a lot of ways

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

he's hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwt

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mother says I have a similar vibe to this guy but with more energy (he's also physically much bigger than me) - I think he's EIE:

This guy is also similar but more aggressive, but I think intellectually we are similar:

Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

mb EII. close type
    Her body language and expressions are exactly like Lana del Rey. Who you type EIE lol

anyway, that girl I can tell is 469 in some order.. also like Lana

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I think Fiona is pretty similar to me. I’m a little less feminine and a little darker though.
    https://youtu.be/68rIhjs9xUY

I didn’t like her at first. Probably because she reminded me of myself. That’s usually how it goes.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    Her body language and expressions are exactly like Lana del Rey. Who you type EIE
    Types with one differing dichotomy are relatively close. The probability of mistakes (by you too) is higher.
    I made such not a single time. In June typed a girl as EII (she looked cute, was shy and polite.. at start, mb E-7) and after 3 monthes to EIE.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Types with one differing dichotomy are relatively close. The probability of mistakes (by you too) is higher.
    I made such not a single time. In June typed a girl as EII (she looked cute, was shy and polite.. at start, mb E-7) and after 3 monthes to EIE.
    what made you change it to EIE?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    what made you change it to EIE?
    The sum of contradictions with EII have become more than I could relate to non-types factors. The more she adopted to forum's talking, the farther from EII she behaved. After 3 monthes the degree of rude and unreasonable talking have passed the borders of expected from EII. In one of discussions she have shown Ti/Se related life values, where the conditions and the form was hard to relate on external influence. It took about a month from me to understand the new situation and come to other type. Without emotions inspired by her and in IRL communication I'd changed the opinion sooner.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I follow Woody Piano Shack since about the begging of his YTC.

I would go as far as saying that he and I might be Identical sociotype wise. Same thinking style for sure. If you watch that video note the path of his thinking pattern in his quest to find an alternative to the device he presented in the beginning of the video.Note how an idea lead to another, even the questions he asked himself in the process, that's exactly the way I approach problems. [Digression alert ! In fact I literally thought about the same idea a long while ago but for snes sounds but it was a little different since those are entirely based on sample not FM. In the case of the Megadrive, I know that there are free and paid vst plugins that emulate the Yamaha YM2612 sound ship, I'm not sure about the sysex sending to hardware FM synth though but I digress !]

He's a little bit more enthusiastic than me (for the record, in the video above he is a little bit more enthusiastic than usual, understandably so !). That said, under the right conditions, I can open-up pretty wildly !

I really like him very much and we have the same interests, same generation, same kind of geeky nostalgia. I might not have the same type but my intention or internal attitude for the lack of a better terms, resembles him (or the way he comes across and for the record, I don't really feel like I am playing a "role" or "cosplaying" to use a Rusted typology term).

I wish people think of him when they read my posts cuz my tone is usually in the same spirit, unless I mention or suggest otherwise. I never want to across as "gloomy", nope, not my style ! Overall, what you see is what you get as far as I'm concerned.